Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Daenerys had made her feel ridiculously good the last time she had been bummed, and this was even better than that. Sure, it was kind of weird, but it was made up for by those cocks rubbing against each other through the thin wall of flesh separating them, which felt better than it had any right too. Oh yes, Sansa found herself relaxing in no time, so whatever initial weirdness and discomfort was replaced by pure pleasure.

Having to share the Dragon Queen's dick with the servants wasn't surprising, but it was disappointing, especially as it meant she could relive the weirdness and discomfort of having a cock pulled all the way out of her arse, and then shoved back in a few minutes later. So weirdly Sansa was very grateful when she got it all to herself.

When Queen Daenerys remained in her arse, while she was officially triple stuffed. Oh Gods, to her shame The Lady Of Winterfell actually enjoyed having Daenerys Targaryen concentrating on sodomizing her, while servant girls stuffed her mouth with dick. She even sucked on them enthusiastically, trying to put on a good show for The Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms. And even the servants.

Admittedly, Sansa was also sucking on those cocks enthusiastically because it felt good. She liked it. Oh Gods, she liked being a whore for servant girls. And more importantly, being a whore for Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Oh yes, Sansa was whoreing her mouth and cunt to a girl beneath her station, and whoreing out her arse to a woman who was above it.

Superior to her. A superior woman. Her Queen. And this moment, her everything. Oh yes, in that moment Sansa Stark wanted to please Daenerys Targaryen more than anything. Which was why she concentrated on being the best cock sucker she could be, and taking her mind off what she so desperately wanted now. Namely to cum. Also, she wanted this moment to last forever. Sadly, it couldn't.

Ultimately she just couldn't take it anymore, and Sansa found herself removing her mouth from those cocks, and while stroking them both she pleaded, "Harder! Oh my Gods, mmmmmmmmm, please my Queen, pleasssssseeeeeeeee fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, pound my arse and make me cum! Please? Oh please, ah fuck, mmmmmmmmmm, I need to cum. I fucking need it! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me harder, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh Daenerys. Please, Queen Daenerys Targaryen, The Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms, make The Lady Of Winterfell cum for you."

"Are you my bitch, Stark?" Daenerys pushed, "Are you my anal bitch? Mmmmmmmmm, is The Lady Of Winterfell my anal loving little bitch? Do I own Sansa Stark's shit hole? Do I own you, mind, body, and soul? Huh? Answer me! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, tell me what you know in your heart to be true, and I'll give you what you want. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, tell me!"

"I am! I'm your bitch! You own me!" Sansa quickly replied, her mind scrambling for the right answer, "I'm your anal bitch! The Lady Of Winterfell is your anal loving little bitch! Oooooooooh fuck, you own Sansa Stark's shit hole. Ah fuck, own my mind, body, and soul. Every fiber of my being is yours! I swear it. Just please, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum!"

"Then cum for me, bitch!" Daenerys ordered, with an evil smile, "Yesssssssssssss, let this be a reminder of who you belong too."

With that, her wonderful Queen gradually increased the pace, until she was pounding Sansa's arse with what had to be every ounce of her strength. And what was even better this time around was that with every thrust she was pushing the redhead's cunt down on that servant's cock, meaning that Queen Daenerys Targaryen was hammering both of those holes as hard as she could.

Hells, even The Lady Of Winterfell's mouth was being impaled by cock. She wasn't sure who was responsible for that, but it didn't matter. No, all that mattered was that Sansa Stark soon went crashing over the edge of an amazing climax, which was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, rendering her completely incapable of thought.

Daenerys Targaryen smirked wickedly in triumph as she once again effortlessly made Sansa Stark cum for her. Made her cum by sodomizing her, no less. Well, obviously, the once prim and proper Lady Stark was getting fucked in all of her available holes, and yet it was probably the dick up her ass which was the main reason.

Better yet, the Dragon Queen was the main reason, given that no one else was moving. Oh yes, Daenerys was the one pounding Lady Sansa's ass hole, every thrust bouncing her cunt up and down the cock inside it, the little redheaded slut even moving her mouth up and down the cock in it. Which was one thing that the redhead could have stopped, but she wasn't, because she enjoyed having all her holes fucked by her Queen.

It was incredibly satisfying, and it made it hard for Daenerys not to cum right away. Luckily she had plenty of practice with this, so the Mother of Dragons was able to hold herself back for an impressively long time. However, it was only a matter of time before everything caught up with her.

The feeling of the other end of the woman's weapon bashing against her clit, the feeling and the sound of Sansa's butt cheeks jiggled against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sexually dominating four women at the same time, and giving the one with actual power a fucking multiple holes, all caught up with the Queen. In the end, all she could do was make sure she went out in style. Namely, by yanking back on the red hair in front of her, smacking Sansa's ass, and providing her verbal encouragement.

"YOU'RE MINE, WOLF BITCH! MMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, ALL MINE!" Daenerys gleefully yelled, "I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR ASS HOLE! IT'S MY FUCK HOLE! YOU'RE MY FUCK HOLE! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, MINE! ALL FUCKING MINE! MY PROPERTY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, CUM FOR ME! CUM LIKE A BITCH FROM GETTING FUCKED IN ALL YOUR HOLES LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE! MY WHORE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MY REDHEADED WHORE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK, TAKE IT STARK!"

To her credit, Daenerys was able to push herself through that orgasm, and through several others, on the path to giving her new bitch multiple climaxes. And more importantly, solidifying that's exactly what Sansa Stark was now. Solidifying that The Lady Of Winterfell was just another anal loving bitch for The Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms.

Something which the Mother of Dragons wished could last forever. Oh yes, there was nothing like solidifying her dominance over another woman, especially when surrounded by her favourite servant girls, all eager and willing to help finish the job. Sadly, ultimately she would be forced to stop, although not before Sansa collapsed on top of Doreah in a trembling wreck. Which was another thing which had Daenerys smirking triumphantly.

The triumphant Queen pushed herself through one more orgasm, just for good measure, and then finally stopped, with her final thrust burying every inch of her dick deep into Sansa's slutty little ass. She then stood there for a few long minutes, savouring the moment. Also ensuring that when she removed her dick from that bitch hole, she wouldn't collapse with exhaustion.

Something she just about achieved, but only with her beloved Doreah spreading those cheeks nice and wide, showing off that pretty little gape. Which was just another thing which delighted Daenerys, even if it didn't hammer home Sansa's submission to her. Of course, she thought with another wicked smile, there was an easy solution to that.

"Awww, Doreah, that's so sweet of you." Daenerys chuckled, "But why should I have all the fun? Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, get over here, all three of you. Get a good look at Sansa Stark's well fucked fuck holes. Oh, and Sansa? Be a good little anal bitch, and spread your cheeks. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, give us all a great look at your gape."

"Yes, your grace." Doreah eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, your grace." Irri replied and obeyed.

"Yes, your grace." Missandei replied and obeyed.

"Yes, your grace." Sansa whimpered in reply and obeyed.

Sansa cried out and then whimpered pathetically when the cock had been removed from her arse, and then again when Doreah rolled her onto her back, removing the cock which had been in her cunt. Also, there was the fact that she was putting weight on her sore, well-fucked arse. To take the pressure off of that she quickly rolled over, then just lay there for a few long seconds, trying to regain enough strength to do as she was told.

Then, while blushing furiously, she reached back and spread her cheeks, before making sure her arse was pointing at her Queen. Something that Sansa did without really thinking it through, just because she wanted to please the goddess of a woman who had just given her so much pleasure. But then she could do nothing but think about it, as she lay there for several long seconds, exposing her gaping shit hole.

"Good girl. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssss, good little wolf bitch." Daenerys chuckled again, before pushing, "Now, clean Doreah's dick, and then mine. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, suck it like a good little whore. Show us how grateful you are that we fucked you. Show us how grateful you are to be my wolf bitch. Show us you know your place. Oh fuck yeah, get over here, and suck them. Taste your girl cum and pussy cream like a good little lesbian slut. And be a good little ass to mouth whore, and suck my dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, good girl. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, good little wolf bitch."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa whimpered in reply and obeyed.

This was something that two days ago The Lady Of Winterfell couldn't even imagined the most shameless of whores doing, let alone herself. But this time she didn't even bother arguing. Or hesitating. No, she just whimpered a reply straightaway, and then made her way over to a servant's cock and started sucking it.

Well, that part was something she had considered, if only briefly, during moments where she yearned for some kind of sexual contact. But now she was only too happy to subject herself to this humiliation, just to please the Targaryen Queen, who she had disliked only a short time ago. However, now she was looking up at her for approval.

For better or for worse she got it, in the form of Queen Daenerys Targaryen chuckling wickedly, and providing more encouragement. Not that Sansa really paid much attention to what was being said, as she was too busy savouring the flavour of her own cum and pussy cream. Something she had tasted before, on her Queen's lips, no less, but this was different. Weirder, but also, a massive turn on.

As was moving over to the Targaryen's ccok. Something which filled Sansa with great shame, but in that moment, she couldn't deny that a sick and twisted part of her enjoyed tasting her own arse. Just like she enjoyed tasting her own cum and pussy juices.

What was worse, was that she made it obvious by the sounds which came out of her mouth, whimpers, cries and even moans of pleasure as she sucked those cocks until they were fully clean. And the whole time she was doing those things, she wondered what would happen next. Gods, she hoped she would be fucked again, as her well-loosened holes were sore, and yet, she was already aching for more. Even her arse.

No, if she was honest, especially her arse. Which was incredibly shameful, but it was true. Especially, because even though she had given herself up in ways she could have never imagined, Sansa wondered what else she might give up. If it meant she could experience the amazing pleasure again of having Queen Daenerys Targaryen inside her. And Queen Daenerys Targaryen's servants, for that matter.