Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before she got what she wanted, but Daenerys tried to keep talking for as long as she could. Perhaps even more importantly, she tried to keep her words commanding. They perhaps slipped into pleading towards the end, but she doubted anyone could blame her for that.

Besides, her servants were too busy pressing their lips to her body, or Sansa's, while The Lady Of Winterfell was busy shoving her tongue inside of her, almost making the Dragon Queen cum instantly. Daenerys was able to hold back initially, but it wasn't long before she was being bombarded by incredible ecstasy, which completely robbed her of the ability to think.

Sansa hadn't thought anything could taste better than the pussy cream of Daenerys Targaryen, but she was very, very glad to be proven wrong. Of course, that was only because the girl cum of Daenerys Targaryen was somehow even better. So much so, that Sansa thought that she would cum the moment it hit her taste-buds. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

Then again, it not happening allowed her to concentrate on what was important, namely, swallowing as much of that precious liquid as possible. Sadly she was taken by surprise, and didn't really succeed, but that was okay, as she would get other opportunities. Hell, hopefully she would be able to get daily opportunities, if she played her cards right, and got this goddess to marry her.

When she came to her senses she might think differently, but in that moment, nothing was more important than securing Daenerys Targaryen's hand in marriage. So Sansa was quick to shove her tongue back inside of her Queen's cunt as soon as the first orgasm was over, and to tongue fuck her to climax.

The difference was that she was more prepared for it this time, Sansa removing her tongue from that welcoming hole, and then wrapping her lips around it, so this time she could swallow the majority of Daenerys Targaryen's girl cum. Or at least close to it. And of course, then she repeated the process, making this goddess of a woman cum as many times as she possibly could.

It was something Sansa would have done all night long, if she was given the chance. And perhaps she would be given a chance at some point in the future. But not now. No, now her Queen clearly had other ideas. Which for a terrifying moment seemed to be to assassinate her in a truly unique way, or at least cause her to pass out from lack of oxygen as the other woman wrapped her legs around the back of her head, and used both hands to shove her face into her cunt.

She loosened her grip momentarily, so that Sansa could catch a breath, But then she was shoved right back into that cunt. Smothered her with it. Which became even harder to survived when the Targaryen Queen started rubbing her cunt against her face.

However, if she was to pass out, or worse, it seemed worth it, in the name of pleasing Daenerys Targaryen. Also, she could possibly avoid the humiliation of taking a dick in her arse like a whore. And cumming from it, like a whore. And far more importantly, she was getting her face covered with girl cum, the Targaryen girl marking the Stark girl, as her personal pussy licker.

One of many, as it turns out. Which wasn't a thought which should be enjoyable, but in that moment, it was. Then for better or worse, she was pulled out of that cunt, given a few long seconds to breathe, and then Daenerys and her servants took turns kissing her, and thus tasting the silver haired girl's cum on the redhead's lips and tongue.

"You have done very well, Lady Stark." Daenerys told the younger girl, after a few long minutes of making out with her.

"Thank you, your grace." Sansa blushed.

"Of course, there is room for improvement..." Daenerys quickly added, not wanting the other girl to get ahead of herself, before smiling again, "But there is definitely promise here. Mmmmmmmm, and so eager. Oh yes, I swear you were born to eat pussy Lady Stark. Or at least, mmmmmmmmm, to worship mine. Don't you think, Doreah?"

"Naturally gifted, your grace." Doreah beamed gleefully.

"And such a performance deserves a reward, does it not?" Daenerys grinned.

"Oh absolutely, your grace." Doreah agreed, while staring lustfully at Sansa.

"In that case, get me a cock." Daenerys ordered firmly, as she lifted herself up onto her knees on the bed, which was Doreah's cue to strap a cock onto her.

"Yes, your grace." Doreah quickly replied and obeyed.

Sansa nervously asked, "Are, are you going to... to..."

"Fuck your ass? Again?" Daenerys finished for her, and then quickly replied, "Yes. In fact, I intend to sodomize you every single day you are in my presence. It will be the law, unofficially. Because that is what your ass was made for. Oh yes, your ass was made to be fucked, just as your mouth was made to eat my cunt. Your ass is mine, Sansa. And it always will be. Or do you intend to deny me what's mine?"

Initially those words made Sansa blush with shame and disgust, but she had to reply, "N, no, your grace."

"But you're afraid to do it." Daenerys said knowingly, "Not because you don't like it, but because you do. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, don't try to deny it. We both remember what happened when I fucked you in the ass last time. And it will happen again this time, every time I take you there. And it is nothing the rest of these girls haven't experienced a thousand times. Isn't that right, girls?"

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah replied and obeyed, as she started attaching the cock she had just retrieved to her Queen.

"And I know it's gross, disgusting, shameful and so very wrong, but isn't that part of the thrill of it?" Daenerys questioned, "Does part of you not enjoy the total submission that comes with it? Of submitting to me, and other women, in that way? To someone you once considered an enemy? Do something, so naughty, with me?"

Again Sansa blushed, but admitted the truth, "Yes, your grace."

"So, you will never deny me your ass?" Daenerys pushed softly.

"No, your grace." Sansa said softly, surprising herself at the lack of hesitation.

"Once more, with feeling." Daenerys pushed again, this time firmly.

"No, your grace." Sansa replied, this time firmly.

"Excellent, then we're agreed." Daenerys beamed, "Which also deserves a reward. Now let's see, let's see... oh, I know... mmmmmmmm, how about a nice, deep double stuffing? Or maybe even a triple stuffing?"

"Your grace?" Sansa questioned with a blush, although she had a suspicion of where this was going.

"How about my servants wear cocks, and fuck your cunt and mouth?" Daenerys clarified, then quickly added, "I assure you, Lady Stark, it sounds scary, but I have been assured that it does a wonderful job at relaxing one's ass, making the experience of whole lot easier, and a whole lot more pleasurable. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I've had many whore swear by it. And that's what you are now. My whore."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa blushed, then when her Queen looked at her expectantly, she whimpered, "I... I am your whore. Do with me as you please. I'm... I'm yours. All yours."

"Yes, you are." Daenerys growled lustfully, staring at Sansa for a few long seconds, before ordering, "You heard her. Equip yourselves."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah replied and obeyed.

"And once they do..." Daenerys added, as she turned back to the redhead, "I want you to ride Doreah. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, I wish to share this moment with her."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa blushed.

Doreah preened happily at being gifted such a wonderful treat, something she savoured for a few long seconds, before turning to retrieve another cock. She could sense the jealousy from Irri, and particularly Missandei, although they hid it well. Of course, she'd only be too happy to remind them that it was she who had the most experience with this, so she would be the most likely to be able to help Lady Stark.

Not that it was really necessary, as although she seemed very nervous, Lady Stark didn't hesitate to crawl over to her when she was in position. And she didn't even need to be told to suck Doreah's newly acquired cock. No, she just took it into her mouth automatically. Oh Gods, a highborn woman was now sucking her cock! Oh Gods!

She could have never imagined such a thing before she had been given to Daenerys Targaryen. But then again, there were a lot of things Doreah could have never imagined before that wonderful day, and this wasn't even close to the best of them, which was really saying something.

But Lady Stark's lips were looking so very beautiful as they bobbed up and down the cock, making Doreah wished the device was real, if only for a brief moment. It was one she was very familiar with, whenever DP'ing a girl with her beloved Khaleesi, and this time was certainly no different. Although she was glad it wasn't, as it was unlikely any man could last long in this position. Not when the beautiful redhead was sucking their cocks, and certainly not when she was riding them.

Probably because she still had the taste of their Queen on her lips, and maybe even the conversation they'd just had, and what it would lead too, Lady Stark was surprisingly eager to suck that cock, and even more eager to get it into another hole. In fact, Doreah was surprised that their Queen didn't complain that Lady Stark only really sucked the first few inches of the cock, before taking it into her pussy.

Then again, given the way that she cried out loudly in pure pleasure, it was likely that everything leading up to this had made her twat so wet, that any other preparation was unnecessary. And indeed, the beautiful woman seemed to effortlessly lower herself downwards all the way, until she was sitting on the former slave's lap, with every inch of that big dick deep inside of her.

It was a feeling that Lady Stark savoured for a few long seconds, before starting to bounce herself up and down, officially starting to ride Doreah's dick. Oh Gods, it was truly glorious. Doreah, and most likely her beloved Khaleesi, were expecting to gently encourage Lady Stark with gentle touches to her perky little tits, soft words, and gentle kisses.

However, it seemed that none of that was necessary, and when given the chance, this beautiful woman just did what came naturally. Perhaps proving herself a natural whore in the process. Which amused their Queen enough that she simply watched the show for a few long minutes, before kneeling down behind her.

"While I admire your... eagerness, Lady Stark, you're going to have to stop a moment, if I am to take your hot little ass." Daenerys chuckled wickedly as she approached, before more firmly ordering, "I said stop, Lady Stark! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, stop, and give me your ass. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, give me what is rightfully mine."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa blushed and obeyed.

"As for you, Doreah, spread those cheeks." Daenerys ordered, as she kneeled down behind her prey, "Oh yes, reach back and spread Lady Stark's ass cheeks nice and wide. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, give me the best possible view of that shit hole as it stretches around my big dick, and I once again make Sansa Stark my anal bitch."

"Yes, your grace." Doreah eagerly replied and obeyed.

Daenerys licked her lips at the truly breath-taking sight in front of her which was now on perfect displayed to her, thanks to her beloved Doreah spreading those cute little cheeks. Oh yes, she got to see Sansa Stark's cunt stretching for Doreah's dick, while essentially both girls offered up the highborn girl's most private hole as a sacrifice to the Mother of Dragons.

It was a sight which Daenerys savoured for a few long seconds, before pressing the tip of her girl cock against the other woman's butt hole, and slowly began to push forwards. Which of course, she also savoured, by stretching that forbidden hole nice and slowly, especially when the head of her dick slid through it and into Sansa Stark's bottom.

Naturally, this caused the poor girl to cry out loudly in pain, making Daenerys second-guess her decision not to finger her first. However, her ass hole had been thoroughly rimmed, and it was still probably loose from the pounding it had received last night, so there probably wasn't much more that could have been done.

Besides, from what she'd been told, the experience always hurt a bit at first, and Daenerys couldn't imagine it not hurting. So she tried to make up for it, by giving Sansa a few long minutes to relax, before continuing the butt stuffing. Something which again, she did nice and slow. Although admittedly, that was just as much a case of her savouring another part of this, as making it easy on her latest conquest.

As always, this seemed to work like charm, as the conquest whimpered, gasped and cried out in pain and discomfort, but there was definitely a hint of enjoyment in that, and maybe even pleasure. Either because they were remembering the amazing pleasure which would come later, or they genuinely enjoyed the experience. Daenerys dearly hoped it was the latter, because Sansa Stark had the type of bottom which had clearly been made to be fucked.

And she dearly wanted to be the one to fuck it on a regular basis. The only one to fuck it! Oh yes, the Mother of Dragons was normally good about sharing her fuck toys, especially with her favourite servants, but she never imagined wanting to share the perfect little fuck hole Sansa Stark called her ass hole.

Perhaps even if the girl was a commoner she wouldn't want to share the wonderful sight of her perfect ass hole swallowing her big dick. Although she would beautifully lying if she claimed it wasn't a significant factor in her enjoyment. Oh yes, the fact that this was The Lady Of Winterfell, one of her only rivals left standing, and perhaps soon to be her subservient wife, made everything so much more intense.

Like the moment her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, announcing that every inch of her cock was buried deep within Sansa's bottom. Something which again, Daenerys savoured for a few long seconds, which included leaning down so that her tits were pressing into Sansa's back, so she could growl her next words directly into the ear of her rival.

"Like I said... your ass is mine, Stark!" Daenerys growled, pausing momentarily to nibble on Sansa's earlobe, before continuing, "I own this perfect little fuck hole. I own you, like I own the whole of The Seven Kingdoms. Every, single, inch of it. And now, I'm going to prove it. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I'm going to prove it by fucking The Lady Of Winterfell up her perfect little ass. And do you know what you're going to do about it? Nothing! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, nothing, but take it in the butt like the little anal bitch you now are! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Fucking take it! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, take it!"

Missandei's ass hole quivered with jealousy as her Khaleesi lifted herself up again, and began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing that big 'girl cock' to slid in and out of Lady's Stark's shit hole. It was something that once Missandei would have found horrifying, but now? Now she just wished she was the meat in that sandwich.

Which to be fair, she had been many times, and had no doubt she would be again. But in that moment, she couldn't help the jealousy. Especially as during that moment she wasn't in any way involved in the equation. Then, when she finally was, it wasn't in the way that she had been expecting. The way that she had been promised.

"Suck my cock!" Daenerys abruptly pulled her cock out of Sansa's ass hole, pointed her butt flavoured cock at Missandei, and then quickly added, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, suck it Missandei. I want all of my favourite servants to taste Sansa Stark's ass. Then, mmmmmmmmm, you can each have a turn fucking her pretty little mouth."

"Yes, your grace." Missandei quickly replied and obeyed.

Which involved wrapping her lips around that ass flavoured dick and beginning to noisily suck it. Admittedly, Missandei paused for a few long seconds to savour the flavour, but hopefully the fact that she moaned loudly and happily made up for that. Either way, it was not long before she was bobbing her head up and down, inevitably taking it into her well-trained throat.

Perhaps not as easily as Doreah, but she took it, and Missandei was very proud of herself for that fact. More importantly, the Queen was pleased, given the smile on her face, the way she stroked her servant's hair, and of course, continued giving her verbal encouragement throughout the blow job.

"Yesssssssssss, that's it Missandei, take it! Take it all the way. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, all the fucking way! Ah fuck, oooooooooooh, good girl." Daenerys moaned with delight as one of her favourite servants thoroughly cleaned her cock of all of that ass cream, "Get every drop! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, get every drop of Sansa Stark's butt cream off of my big, beautiful dick, by taking it deep into your whore throat. Oh yes, deep throat every inch! Every, single, fucking, inch! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, good girl. Good little cock sucker. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, you know how to please your Queen."

Of course, those words made Missandei preen happily, even though she knew this couldn't possibly last. And sure enough, it wasn't long before the cock was returned to Sansa's ass, and then given to first Irri, and then Doreah to suck, before the process was repeated. Thankfully all three of the servant girls were given enough time to get every drop of that tasty liquid, but each of them would rather be on the receiving end of the fucking.

They also weren't sure exactly how to go about the other thing. Did they just shove their newly acquired cocks into Lady Sansa's mouth? Or were they waiting for permission? As it was kind of damned if she did, damned if she didn't, kind of a deal Missandei decided to take a wait and see approach. Something she was eventually rewarded for.

"As fun as this is, I think it's time for Sansa Stark to suck some cock." Daenerys announced gleefully, then waited a few long seconds, before clarifying, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, Missandei, Irri, position yourself next to Sansa's head. Sansa, you suck their dicks. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's time for Sansa Stark to take it in all her slutty little fuck holes! Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's it, wolf bitch! Suck them! Suck those cocks! Take them deep into your mouth, like they had your yummy little butt cream on them. Oh yes, that's it! That's exactly it, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm fuck, fucking suck it!"

"Yes, your grace." Missandei replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

"Yes, your grace." Irri replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

"Yes, your grace." Sansa whimpered in reply and obeyed, when she had the chance.

Having been waiting for this command for quite a while, Missandei and Irri cautiously obeyed, before they replied. Hell, by the time they replied, Missandei's dick was pressing against Lady Sansa's lips, and the redhead actually had to stop sucking cock to give a reply. But it was important to show the Queen the proper respect, and it certainly added to the experience.

Which was really saying something, considering Sansa Stark was now taking a cock in all three of her fuck holes. Which was probably a big contribution to the fact that she was moaning happily, even if it was clear that whichever cock was in her mouth was only icing on the cake which was the experience of being triple stuffed. Something that the servants knew from experience.

Sansa had never dream she would act like such a whore. In fact, not even in her worst nightmares, had she ever imagined having her cunt, mouth and arse stuffed with cock at the same time. Which she should be hating, as she was raised to be a Lady, not a whore. But to her shame, she loved every bit of it. Especially having her cunt and arse filled at the same time.