Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 06

Story Info
Two different couples have some fun.
8.8k words
4.67
8.3k
10

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, your grace, will you be taking it in the arse tonight?"

"Will you?"

Daenerys Targaryen and Yara Greyjoy stared at each other for a few long seconds, and then both chuckled. The truth was that Daenerys was becoming tired of that little exchange whenever she got a visit from The Queen of the Iron Islands, but it had become part of their routine, at least Yara didn't have the audacity to speak these words where anyone could hear them.

Indeed, they were now inside the Queen's bed chambers, sizing each other up, before closing the distance between them, and pressing their lips together, in a kiss which was surprisingly gentle, given the circumstances. Although it was pretty much guaranteed not to stay that way. It never did, and this would be no exception. Which honestly, was the way that both women liked it.

Well, Daenerys preferred it when she was the one in control of a kiss, but Yara was the one woman she was yet to break. She was confident that she would, eventually. But for now, she had to put up with initial teasing, and the other Queen pushing her tongue into her mouth.

Because sure, having Yara killed would be easy enough, but to find a replacement who could control the rowdy collection of pirates which were The Iron Fleet, and was loyal to The Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Or at least, she had made it clear that she would be, if these little visits remained a monthly occurrence. Which was just fine with Daenerys, as it gave her more chances to conquer this infuriating woman.

Proving that point, Daenerys more than gave as good as she got, battling Yara's tongue with her own, while being the first to touch the other's body. Yara closely followed her, the two women then squeezing each other's boobs and butts for a few moments of passionate kissing. Then they began to remove each other's clothing, this infuriating woman insisting on ripping some of the fabric of her Queen's clothes. Again.

Which had taught Daenerys to never wear any clothing she truly loved during these meetings, as they would usually be unsalvageable. Admittedly this wasn't so bad, at least compared to other times, but the bitch was still more forceful with her than she would've liked.

Although one thing that she definitely liked was when they were both naked, and their bodies were pressed against each other. Oh yes, that was something that Daenerys always adored, especially when it was her beloved Doreah. She hadn't wanted Doreah to see her like this, or any other of her servants for that matter, so she banned them from her bed chambers during these times.

Although admittedly, it could be worse, as who knows what they thought was going on here. Daenerys wasn't so sure she wanted to know what they were thinking about it. So she welcomed the distraction of Yara's lips, maybe especially during the kissing. Not that she really complained when those lips moved lower, even if the bitch tried to mark her neck in the process.

Yara of course started by kissing that pretty little neck, but they both knew where this was going. Namely, The Queen of the Iron Islands biting down on the neck of The Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, trying to mark her as hers. Which admittedly wasn't true, at least not yet. But Yara wanted it to be true.

And she was determined to make it true. Oh yes, she wanted to conquer the mighty Mother of Dragons, and turn her into her Dragon Bitch. So she could secretly rule the Seven Kingdoms from the shadows? Perhaps, although honestly just ruling over the Iron Islands was an incredible headache. Which was why honestly, her true goal was just to make the infamous Daenerys Targaryen her submissive little lezzie whore, who loved it up her arse.

Of course, she couldn't get ahead of herself, and start thinking about that perfect arse. Not when she had the rest of this amazing body to worship. So as much as she enjoyed those thoughts, and the kissing and neck worship, inevitably she moved lower. Down, down, down those heavenly titties, Yara slowly kissing her way up one of them, and then taking a nipple into her mouth, and sucking on it.

Something which always got a very positive response out of her Queen, and this time was no exception. Oh yes, Queen Daenerys Targaryen cried out loudly and joyfully, throwing her head back and arching her back into the wonderful experience. Which in turn, had Yara grinning around that nipple, and sucking it some more.

Soon after that she moved over to the other nipple, kissing her way down one boob and up the other in the process. Which of course was something she did over and over again, while beginning to swirl her tongue around those nipples. Something that most men did for a few minutes, before sticking their wretched cocks inside of a woman.

Hell, even some women were guilty of skipping to this part. But not Yara. No, if anything, The Queen of the Iron Islands was guilty of spending too much time on a pair of titties. Which had frustrated Daenerys during their first time together, but there was no complaint now, as she suspected exactly what's led too. And sure enough, Yara didn't disappoint her Queen.

Namely by sliding a hand slowly up Daenerys's thigh, until she was sliding her fingertips over the cunt of The Mother of Dragons. Admittedly, this was somewhat similar to what all of the men were guilty of, but the difference was that Yara didn't just slam herself right in, looking for her own satisfaction.

No, she at least had the decency of teasing that pussy for a few long seconds, by sliding her fingertips up and down, and teasing the entrance to that twat, until she literally had the Dragon Queen begging for her. To her credit, Daenerys was able to hide it well. But she couldn't fool Yara, and they both knew it. Which made what happened next so very sweet.

"Fuck me, oh fuck, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck my cunt." Daenerys moaned softly, before making her next words more demanding, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, shove your rough little fingers inside me, and fuck me with them. And don't try to be funny, okay? You know what I mean. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my cunt, and only my cunt. Yesssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I don't care if your tongue is on my tits, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, or my fucking clit, but you will make me cum. Oh yes, make your Queen cum. I order it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I order you to finger me, and make me cum! Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!"

"Yes, your grace." Yara smirked around a nipple, before going right back to working on it.

Daenerys didn't really hear the response, so she kept going until she finally felt a finger being pushed inside her. Infuriatingly, initially it was just to the tip, causing her to get excited, and then Yara rammed the full length into her, causing her to let out an extra hard cry. She then left that finger in there for a few long seconds, before beginning to pump it in and out, and thus starting to fuck her nice and slowly, resulting in more sounds like before, albeit much softer.

Not that it was much of a comfort to her, given just how pathetically she was acting. But she just couldn't help it. Yara Greyjoy had a nasty habit of squeezing pleasurable sounds out of her without having to even really try. Which admittedly, was something her servants did on a regular basis, but this was different.

Her favourite servants, and even previous conquests, like Sansa Stark, worshiped her body, and did as they were told. It meant even when she was the one receiving the fucking, it felt like it was the Dragon Queen who was in control. And that was especially the case when she was the one dishing out the fucking. But not with Yara Greyjoy.

No, Yara seemed to be in control no matter what, which almost had Daenerys curious about what it would be like to truly submit to her. Almost. Of course, she would never do that. Never, ever. After all, she was Queen Daenerys Targaryen, and she would never allow herself to be broken under any circumstances, let alone so easily. But still, in moments like this, it wasn't easy.

Especially since it was easy to imagine Yara Greyjoy tooled up with a nice big cock, and ramming it into the ass hole of a happy little anal whore. It had been of course, what The Queen of the Iron Islands had done to her servants, in the one and only time so far that Daenerys had allowed Doreah, Irri and Missandei to join them. Daenerys rarely got jealous, given that the group sex was normally her idea, but that night had been different.

Mostly because she hadn't just been jealous of Yara, but also jealous of her servants. Oh Gods, just thinking of it now made the Dragon Queen blush. That, and the extra tension she was feeling, which was continuing to drive her crazy, especially when once again, things were pushed on.

Most notably by The Queen of the Iron Islands and a second finger, and her thumb rubbing against the clit of The Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Of course, the bitch also began digging her teeth into Daenerys's nipples, one by one, in a further attempt to mark her as hers. Something that Daenerys could have stopped at any time, but she didn't want too.

No, it just felt too good. And Yara was quick to soothe any pain away, with that hot little mouth of hers. Oh Gods, she hadn't even noticed when the other Ruler increase the force of the licking and sucking to her nipples. Which again, felt too good to stop. But she had too. Yes, she had to regained control over the situation, and for better or for worse, the Mother of Dragons had a pretty good idea of how to do that.

Yara had got away with giving her Queen this kind of treatment before, and she was fully expecting to get away with it now. Hells, she had done this exact thing while this goddess of a woman was sat on her precious chair. Oh yes, she had finger fucked Queen Daenerys Targaryen while she was sitting on The Iron Throne, and made her cum all over it.

Both the throne, and her hand. And to make the moment perfect, she had even been able to slip a finger into Queen Daenerys Targaryen's arse. Something she fully intended to do tonight, when the time was right. However, it seemed that the Dragon Queen had other ideas. Although, ideas which didn't necessary spoil what Yara have planned.

"69 with me." Daenerys suddenly ordered, making her words seem as commanding as possible, in that moment, which wasn't very, "Yesssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, sit on my fucking face, you cunt! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want another Queen sitting on my face. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, let's make this a royal 69. A queenly 69. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, get that nasty little cunt over here, while you eat mine. Your Queen commands it. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, I, Queen Daenerys Targaryen, sentence you to 69 with me. Oh yes! Oh Gods yes, mmmmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Yes, your grace." Yara softly replied and obeyed, albeit after a few long seconds of contemplation.

The more she thought about it, the more Yara liked this idea. In fact, she loved it. Because true, she wanted to conquer the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen. But at the same time, she didn't, because she was having a great deal of fun, just trying to do what seemed impossible. Oh yes, there was something to be said for the thrill of the chase, and a 69 would put them on equal footing, as just taking turns, as women normally did.

As they normally did. In fact, Daenerys might be accidentally forfeiting her chance to be in control, a thought which made Yara grin wickedly. That, and the fact that she would go into this with a major advantage over her The True Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

So one Queen did as the other told her, reluctantly pulling her mouth away from the nipples she had spent so long worshiping, and moving her body so that her cunt was hovering over the beautiful face of Daenerys Targaryen. Perhaps more importantly, her face was directly in front of the cunt of Daenerys Targaryen, her fingers never leaving the welcoming fuck hole which was the other woman's cunt.

No, she continued gently fucking it throughout slowly repositioning herself. And when she had the audacity to tease the Queen, by leaving her twat inches away from the silver haired girl's lips, before finally pushing downwards, and giving both of them what they so desperately wanted at that moment.

Maybe Yara even wanted it more than Daenerys did, because ever since the other Queen had 'suggested it', The Ruler of the Iron Islands had become increasingly aware of how her own cunt was aching for some attention. And oh Gods, did she ever get it. Oh yes, The True Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was one very skilled rug muncher, and she unnecessarily proved that point.

Again, by giving Yara exactly what she needed at that moment. Namely, a nice hard, passionate licking, which made her catch up with Daenerys in no time. Admittedly, that was because Yara let her, but she was sure that no one could blame her in that moment. And if they did, she wouldn't care. Oh yes, the only thing that Yara cared about was cumming. And making sure that it was more or less simultaneous.

Daenerys knew it wouldn't take much to make her cum. Hells, it felt like she'd been on the edge of it for quite some time now, and she kind of felt that just being able to taste pussy might be enough to do it. For better or for worse, it wasn't, and she was given several long minutes to savour the flavour of that cunt, even while she frantically lapped at it. Admittedly it wasn't the tastiest twat she had ever sampled.

No, that belonged to Doreah. And Irri, Missandei and even Sansa were preferable. But there was definitely something to be said for this flavour. And really, Daenerys was always hungry for pussy. And this, this was very satisfying. Especially given the attention she was getting in return.

At first, it was just gentle fingering. Well, it had sped up, with her thumb against her clit as well, but once she'd ordered Yara to switch positions, the other woman had slowed things down. Something she was actually grateful for, because otherwise she really might have cum way too soon. Of course, as soon as she had caught up to Yara, or close to it, the bitch just had to pull into the lead again.

Mostly by increasing the pace of the fingering, but also replacing her thumb with her tongue, giving her just enough to reach the edge of orgasm again, in what felt like seconds. And she kept her there for an infuriatingly long time, making it hard for Daenerys to return the favour.

Hard, but not impossible, the Mother of Dragons doing herself proud as she pushed herself through that pleasure to continue giving as good as she got. Which included not only concentrating her tongue on Yara's clit, but sliding a hand in between their bodies, so she could start rubbing the other woman's pussy with her fingertips.

Admittedly, that meant that Daenerys wasn't getting to swallow as much of the yummy cunt cream as she would've liked, but it was worth it to make sure they came at the same time. Or more accurately, at least close to it. Which was still impressive, given the head start Yara had on her. Something which the bitch definitely used to her advantage, to make sure no matter what happened, Daenerys came first.

In the end it was close, but it only took a slight increase in the pace of the fingering to send Daenerys over the edge. Again, to her credit, it wasn't that long before she returned the favour, but by then, she was already on her second orgasm, and honestly, it was surprising it wasn't her third, given just how good Yara was proving to be at this. Gods, that first climax hit her so hard, that Daenerys just wasn't able to avoid stopping for a few long seconds.

Which was embarrassing, given all of her experience. Worse, it happened twice during the next few minutes. And more importantly, what it was which caused her to stop, and cum so very hard.

Yara smirked triumphantly as she made the mighty Daenerys Targaryen cum for her. Making any woman cum for her was always thrilling. Honestly, beyond anything else, it was what she lived for. Well that, and being able to swallow the yummy liquid involved in it. But again, this was extra special, given exactly who this was.

Which was why it was a struggle to keep her mouth away from the entrance to Daenerys's cunt, so she could suck on her clit and finger her. Arguably it was a sacrifice Yara didn't need to make, but she had to think about the long game. The one which involved her taking the Dragon Queen's anal cherry. For that, she did miss out on a bit of girl cum.

She made sure it wasn't much of it though, eventually swapping her fingers for her mouth, frantically trying to get whatever had escaped Daenerys's cunt, before shoving her tongue inside that welcoming hole to get more of that heavenly liquid. Then, when she inevitably made the Dragon Queen cum for her again, Yara wrapped her lips tightly around that entrance, allowing her to swallow at least the majority of that yummy girl cum.

Although it wasn't actually her tongue work which caused that particular orgasm. No, it was Yara's nice wet fingers working on another hole. The one she wanted above all others, and the one which might just allow her to conquer the mighty Daenerys Targaryen. Among other things.

Which of course, meant a finger up the bum. Oh yes, Yara shoved her finger right up Queen Daenerys Targaryen's virgin arse hole, making her prey cum nice and hard, and hopefully pushing her into giving up that precious little anal cherry of hers. Admittedly it hadn't worked the last few times she had done this, but maybe this would be the time. Or would contribute to some other time in the future. Or get her killed.

But it was a risk Yara was willing to take to get the ultimate prize. And while it wasn't officially taking the Dragon Queen's arse cherry, just the feeling of being inside her bum was really something. Oh yes, she loved being able to push a finger as deep as it could go into Daenerys Targaryen's shit hole, and then fuck her there.

For better or for worse, unlike the last times this had happened, they were in the perfect position for Daenerys to return the favour, and that's exactly what she did. Even worse, it resulted in Yara cumming incredibly hard, just like her Queen. On the bright side, by that point, they could both do with a rest, so she rolled off of the other woman, and then lazily cleaned her fingers while staring at the Mother of Dragons.

To her credit, Daenerys wasn't fazed by this, and did the exact same thing with a smirk on her face. They then simultaneously sat up, and bought their lips together so they could share the taste of their pussy and arse juices. Which was a good way to recover from what they had just done, and fill them with adrenaline to do more.

"So, my Lady, will you be taking it in the arse tonight?" Daenerys questioned, throwing the earlier words back in Yara's face.

Recognizing those words Yara chuckled, "Will you?"

"Never." Daenerys said defiantly.

"Perhaps." Yara purred, before reminding her Queen, "But forever is a long time, your grace."

"Perhaps." Daenerys parroted with a grumble, before reminding, "Until then, there are other things we can do."

"Indeed." Yara said, getting up and turning around, "Like you kissing my arse. Mmmmmmmm, and don't forget to kiss it. I'd hate to have a repeat of last time."

"I remember it being you who skipped the ass kissing." Daenerys grumbled and glared up at the insolent woman.

"Oh yes." Yara chuckled, pretending to just remember, "Oh well, the point stands. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, kiss my arse, your grace. Mmmmmmmmm, I want Queen Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, and the Mother of Dragons... to kiss my fucking arse."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers