Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my Lady." Daenerys again grumbled, but did as she was told.

Daenerys's worst instincts were screaming at her to punish this insolent behaviour far worse than a simple glare. However, her patience had been tested far worse than this, and while this particular act had failed to get her what she wanted before, like Yara, she hoped this time it would be fruitful. And even if it wasn't, it was fun. And good practice, for her other fuck toys.

Not the ass kissing, of course. No, that was just something for Yara, and only Yara. Well, a few times she had peppered kisses all over the backside of her beloved Doreah, and a few others, but never to the extent that she had kissed Yara Greyjoy's ass. Which was something she continued to do for the next few long minutes.

It started with the long, lingering kiss to the right cheek, before moving to the left, and then back and forth, eventually covering every inch of it in gentle kisses. Something that she would be making her favourite servants do as soon as possible, to reaffirm her status as a dominant top.

Which wouldn't be necessary, but more than anything else, this act bothered Daenerys. Yes, even more than taking a finger up the bum. At least with that, it made her cum. Or more accurately, contributed to giving her a powerful climax. But this? This was just embarrassing. Especially as a twisted part of her seemed to get into it, especially when Yara provided commentary for it, with this time being no exception.

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuck, that's it, your grace. Kiss my arse just like that. Just like that, mmmmmmmmmm fuck! Fucking kiss it like the arse kissing whore you are!" Yara encouraged after a few long minutes of arse kissing, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, give my sweaty little arse a good, thorough cleaning with your lips. Worship it. Oh yes, worship it good. Worship it like a good girl. Oh yes, I want Queen Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, and the Mother of Dragons, to kiss my fucking arse, mmmmmmmmmm, and to eat it! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, eat my arse, your grace! Fucking eat it! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, eat it, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

While she had been waiting for permission to do something, Daenerys had to admit, there was a certain thrill to doing something so twisted. Not that she was actually waiting for permission for it. No, it was just a coincidence. Or at least, that's what she told herself, either way, the result was the same.

Namely, the proud Queen Daenerys Targaryen spreading open those well-rounded ass cheeks, pressing her tongue to just below Yara's pussy, and sliding her way upwards. Upwards in this case, meaning right up the other woman's butt crack, slowing down to tease Yara's back door before working her way to the top. Which was a process she repeated a few times, before focusing in on that forbidden entrance.

She also pulled back to spit on to that cute little ass hole, and then rub that saliva in with her tongue, just to make it extra nasty. Well that, and trying to increase the pleasure the other Queen was feeling, so that hopefully Yara would seriously consider giving up her anal cherry.

Although Daenerys had to admit, there was part of her which was content with simply being locked in this battle of wills for the rest of their days. After all, she already had plenty of broken little fuck toys to do whatever she wanted with. Oh yes, she had never been with a woman so defiant before, and it was thrilling. Because really, where else would she be able to find someone this challenging? Or worse, someone who would do more than simply challenge her?

"Yesssssssssss, that's it, your grace. Eat my fucking arse! Eat it good. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fucking eat it!" Yara gleefully encouraged, reaching back to push that pretty little head of silver hair deeper into her arse, practically smothering the mighty Targaryen Queen with her backside, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, get your pretty little face deep into that arse, and tongue my fucking shit hole! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I'm going to think of this, next time I hear about the amazing beauty of Mother of Dragons! Oooooooooooh fuck yes, I'm going to think of Daenerys Stormborn, worshiping the arse which she will never, ever get to fuck."

"Never is a long time." Daenerys quipped, causing both women to laugh, even as she went right back into the rim job.

*

Meanwhile...

"Please, my Lady, fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, fuck my arse!" Sansa moaned as she pushed her bottom back against the pretty face buried in between her cheeks, "Oh Margaery, I love your tongue in my arse! I love it soooooooooooo much, mmmmmmmmm, but I need more. I need your cock. Please give it to me. Bum me! I need to be bummed! Oh yes, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, fuck me in the bum like the little anal whore I am! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, prove that I'm your anal whore, Lady Margaery. Yours, and our Queen's, Daenerys. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fucking prove it! Ah fuck!"

Sansa Stark could have never imagined how much she would love a tongue up her arse, especially not a female tongue. She'd had thoughts about female tongues in other places, especially lately, especially with Margaery Tyrell, but wow, this was truly amazing. And yet, she wanted more. Oh yes, her greedy little arse craved something much bigger than a tongue. Or a finger for that matter, even though she was sure that was the next step.

Although honestly, in that moment, it felt like she could take the entire length of the cock Margaery was wearing in one hard thrust, and mostly feel pleasure from it. But for better or for worse, her lover insisted on thoroughly preparing her, just like every time they had anal sex. Which was every time they'd had sex.

It felt blasphemous to complain, given how amazing this felt, especially when Margaery actually pushed her tongue into Sansa's arse hole, that slutty little back door easily giving way after all of the poundings it had taken lately, and then allowing the older woman to literally tongue fuck her. Tongue fuck her slutty little arse. Oh yes, that felt so wonderfully amazing, Sansa crying out joyfully the entire time.

But she just couldn't help craving more, especially given it took a frustratingly long time to get it. Probably longer than ever before, as even by Margaery's standards, she seemed to become completely lost in munching that bottom, until the greedy little anal whore was literally crying with need.

Then when Margaery replaced her tongue with a finger, Sansa literally cried with joy and relief. She feared that the fingering might be just as long this time, but that was normally the case, and to her delight, this time turned out to be no exception. Admittedly, that wasn't what she was thinking about it first. No, her main focus was how good it felt being stretched was.

Especially as she was stretched more and more, as that finger slowly slid all the way inside of her bottom. Then came the moment it started pumping in and out of her, Margaery Tyrell bumming her with a finger, and getting her ready for a proper arse fucking. Oh yes, it felt great for a few long minutes, especially as it promised more.

Which she got surprisingly quickly this time, first by an increase in the pace, and then the addition of a second finger. The fact that came so quickly was very promising, so much so it kept the greedy little anal whore content for a good long while. At least compared with the constant nagging that she been given before, probably the type that her Queen wouldn't tolerate from her.

However, she felt more comfortable asking for it from her precious Margaery, Sansa eventually doing just that, because as good as this felt, it wasn't taking a cock up the bum. Something she was surprisingly rewarded for, namely with a harder anal fingering. Or maybe that was just a bit rough? Whatever the case, it had the opposite effect.

"More! Mmmmmmmmmm, give me more! Ah fuck! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, give me your fucking cock!" Sansa cried out as she got more, even if it wasn't exactly what she wanted, "Yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that feels good. Sooooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddddd, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, but I need more. Please, my Lady, give me more! Stuff my arse full of your big dick. Make me your anal whore, once again. Please? Oh please, I need it! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I need it in the arse. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, give it to me, Lady Margaery. Make Lady Sansa Stark of Winterfell your anal loving little bitch. Please? Oh fuck me, ah fuck! Fuck my arse, fuck my arse, FUCK MY FUCKING ARSE! AH FUCK! Fuck me, oooooooooooh, fuck me please?"

"If you want it so badly, my Lady, then spread your cheeks, and be silent." Margaery ordered firmly, "Mmmmmmmmm yes, hush now, and let me have your amazing arse."

"Yes, my Lady." Sansa whimpered, and quickly did as she was told.

"Good girl." Margaery purred with a wicked grin on her face, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's a very good girl."

Margaery was very, very tempted to continue taunting and teasing her sweet girl, but she too yearned for more, and seeing the once innocent Sansa Stark quickly shoot her hands back to her cheeks and spread them wide open was the final straw. Especially as the taller girl somehow had the presence of mind of slowing down once her hands reached her destination, pulling them apart nice and slowly to maximize the shorter woman's enjoyment.

Of course, that didn't stop the brunette from pulling her fingers out slowly, and sucking them clean, while using her free hand to guide her cock to the redhead's ass hole, and then leave it there for a few long seconds. Then, and only then, did she push forwards, and thus beginning to stretch Sansa Stark's shit hole.

Something which should have been unbearably humiliating for the somehow now mighty Lady of Winterfell. And yet, Lady Stark, who was so prim and proper in public, cried out in pure pleasure from getting her most private hole stretched open.

And she continued making happy sounds as that forbidden hole was stretched wider and wider and wider, and then again, even when she was anally penetrated. Oh Gods, her sweet girl Sansa Stark actually cried out joyfully as her shit hole stretched wide enough for the head of Margaery's dick to slide through it, making it official. She had just anally violated another highborn woman, and made her love all of it. Made Lady Sansa love it. Oh fuck, this was truly glorious.

For better or for worse, Margaery couldn't take all the credit for that. And in the few long minutes between the anal penetration, and when she started the butt stuffing, Margaery found herself once again silently thanking Queen Daenerys Targaryen. After all, it was the Mother of Dragons who had turned the once sweet and innocent Sansa Stark into an anal loving dyke whore, and now Margaery was very much benefiting from that.

Eventually she would think of a way to thank her. Oh wait, she could actually think of several, and fully intended to give her at least one. But for now, she should very much focused on the heaven which was directly in front of her, so that was exactly what she did.

Which was why Margaery Tyrell began pushing forwards with a wicked smile on her face, causing inch after inch of that big dick to sliding deep into the bowels of Sansa Stark. Something which again, had her girl crying out joyfully, like a professional whore, trying way too hard to get a repeat customer. But there was no doubt in Margaery's mind that this was no act.

After all, she had played politics with the greatest players in the Game of Thrones, and she could tell the difference. Oh yes, her sweet girl was loving every second of it, and she was even getting to watch Lady Stark's ass hole stretch around that big cock which was disappearing into it, something which was on perfect display for Lady Tyrell, thanks to her anal bitch continuing to spread her cheeks like a good little butt sex loving whore.

Sansa loved spreading her cheeks like this, as it added to the humiliation she was experiencing, which somehow in turn, only added to her enjoyment. She could also clearly see that she was pleasing the more dominant woman by giving her the best possible view of this twisted sight. Which was something that anyone should have been repulsed by, especially highborn Ladies such as Daenerys Targaryen and Margaery Tyrell.

And yet, her Queen clearly adored it, just as clearly as her old friend saw it the exact same way. Gods, the happy looks on their faces made Sansa's submissive little heart flutter. It also made them look triumphant and dominant, which doubled her feelings of submission, and being conquered.

It was another thing she shouldn't be enjoying, but poor Sansa just couldn't help herself. As Daenerys and Margaery had told her, she was a natural bottom, born to take it up her arse. Something which was proven crystal clear, every time they would fuck her in the bum. Gods, she really enjoyed the anal penetration and bottom stuffing. She loved it so much, she couldn't even try to hide it.

No, The Lady of Winterfell cried out loudly in pleasure as she was anally violated, and then whimpered, gasped and moaned with mostly pleasure as her arse was stuffed. Which added to the shame and humiliation she was feeling, but again, that just added to her pleasure.

This continued to be the case when thighs came to rest against meaty cheeks, announcing that Margaery had buried every inch of her big dick into Sansa's back passage. Something that the former Queen allowed them both to savour for a few long seconds, before pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially starting the sodomy. Oh Gods, another woman was officially starting to bugger her.

And it was her friend, Lady Tyrell, at that. Oh Gods, Margaery Tyrell was sodomizing Sansa Stark, using a big cock to stretch out her most intimate of places, and again to her shame, it was causing The Lady of Winterfell an indecent amount of pleasure, again proven by the sounds she couldn't stop herself from making.

One small comfort, was at least there wasn't guards on her door right now. They were at sea, sailing down south to bring Queen Daenerys Targaryen the gift she had requested, and so much more. As such, guards simply weren't necessary, given that everyone on this ship had proven themselves trustworthy.

Although of course, there was always a chance that one of them would over here, and at this point, Sansa could only pray that wouldn't be the case, given that such a thing would be unbearably humiliating. Which unfortunately, again, only added to her pleasure, so she tried not to think about that and focus on what little pain remained. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for her rectum to relax, and whatever minor discomfort she was feeling to fade away, leaving her with nothing but pure pleasure.

Arya still couldn't believe what she was seeing, and it wasn't even the first time she was seeing it. She had been suspicious of Margaery Tyrell ever since she had arrived at Winterfell. She didn't trust her. Hells, she didn't trust anyone outside her own family, and even then, she worried about them being manipulated. Worried that Sansa might have something of a crush on Margaery.

Such a thing didn't shock her, as it was very obvious her sister liked women. Hells, she had known before she did, probably. But the Tyrells were trouble, and Arya didn't want her sibling to get hurt. So she had spied on them, and eventually all that spying had paid off, just not in a way she could have ever imagined.

It was something that she should have very quickly turned away from, and then confronted Sansa about it the first chance she got. Perhaps she should have directly interrupted, but the assassin wasn't so sure either of them could recover from that. And Margaery would have found a way to use it to her advantage. Arya wasn't sure what, and she wasn't sure she wanted to know, but it was a possibility.

So her best option was definitely confront Sansa after the fact. But it had been weeks, and she still hadn't done it. And now, maybe she never would, in fear that Margaery would point out a rather horrifying truth. That Arya had been spying on them, ever since she first saw them together.

Poor Arya just couldn't help herself. What she was doing was so very sick and twisted, but she just couldn't resist picking the lock, and opening the door ever so slightly, so she could watch her sister having sex with another woman. Especially like this. Especially when prim and proper Sansa Stark was taking a dick up her arse.

Not that it was clear initially, but then words came, filling Arya's head with an image she just couldn't get out of her head. And then, for the first time, she found she didn't need to imagine it, as all of a sudden Margaery slowly rolled onto her back, holding Sansa tightly to her to make sure that her lover came with her, and not a single inch of that dildo left her arse.

"Ride me." Margaery then ordered softly, albeit leaving Sansa a few long seconds to get over her surprise at the change in positions, "Mmmmmmmmm yes, please ride me Sansa. I want my sweet girl to ride me with her sexy little ass hole. For Lady Stark of Winterfell to ride my big cock with her slutty little shit hole! Oh Gods yes, mmmmmmmmm, ride me Sansa. Ride me like a good little anal whore."

"Yes, my Lady." Sansa moaned and blushed, softly adding as she obeyed, "I'm your whore! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I'm your little anal whore! Ah fuck! Fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

To hear them talk that way was overwhelming enough, but this was the first time that Arya had seen her sister actually riding a cock with her arse. Oh Gods, she could even see a hint of her wet cunt, once again proving just how much her stuck up big sister loved this. Ah fuck, prim and proper Sansa Stark loved being buggered so much she was now doing it to herself.

Sodomizing herself on a big cock, and it was actually making Arya cum. Hell, it could have got the job done without Arya hammering her own cunt with her fingers, but she had given into the temptation of sliding a hand into her knickers long ago. The first time she caught them she had fought the urge, but ultimately giving in, whereas now, she started masturbating pretty much the moment she caught them going at it.

Sansa was blissfully unaware that someone was receiving the satisfaction she was now craving only a few feet away from her. Mostly because she wasn't even trying to be aware of her surroundings, or keep herself quiet anymore. Hells, it was debatable how successful she was when she actually tried, but right now it was just too overwhelming, her whole world becoming the big dick reminding her arse that it's true purpose was a cock sleeve.

That it was a cock sleeve for superior women like Daenerys Targaryen and Margaery Tyrell to use for their pleasure, and she was honoured to be pleasing one of them now. Pleasing them with her slutty little arse hole, which was easily bouncing up and down right now.

It was still a rather unusual feeling for her. Not the anal sex itself, oddly enough. No, that had become as easy and natural as breathing. Especially in moments like this, when whatever discomfort she felt during the initial stages of being bummed was a distant memory, and all she was receiving was pure, overwhelming pleasure. The type of which she only ever received through anal sex.

And it had never been more satisfying than when it was with Margaery Tyrell, even more so than with Daenerys Targaryen. Well, it was kind of painful right now, as she didn't have permission to make herself cum, but again, in a weird way, she got off on that. And as she wanted this to last for as long as possible, she held back from begging for as long as she possibly could, before inevitably begging for what she so desperately needed.