Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to cum, please let me cum!" Sansa finally whimpered, once again throwing her head back to cry out, before continuing, "Oh Gods, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, please Margaery? I need it. Oh yes, I need to cum. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I need to cum like an arse whore with a dick up my bum. Please? Oh please, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, oh Lady Margaery, make me cum like an anal bitch. Make me cum like the little anal bitch I am! Oh Gods yes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, bum me and make me cum, bum me and make me cum, bum me and make me cum! AH FUCK!"

"Then do it!" Margaery ordered with a firm smack to Sansa's butt, "Do it, you nasty little butt slut. Yessssssssssssss, cum on my cock. Cum from having my big dick up your fucking arse! Cum like a whore. Like a shameless little anal bitch. My little anal bitch! Oh yes, that's what you are Sansa. You're mine! All mine! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, cum for me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, good girl. That's my sweet girl. My sweet Sansa. Oh fuck! Oh yes, oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM FOR ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

As soon as she had permission Sansa started hammering her own arse hole as hard as she possibly could. Sure, it took her a few long seconds to get there, but in her blissed-out state of mind, it felt like only seconds between increasing the pace and using every ounce of her strength to perhaps literally ruin her most private hole.

Of course, the fact that she was cumming hard and frequently had a lot to do with that. Oh yes, at this stage, Lady Stark was such an anal whore, that all it really took was a slight increase in the pace to make her cum. And cum so wonderfully hard, that she almost stopped what she was doing. Almost. Instead, because she was so addicted to this amazing pleasure, her body went into business for itself.

Of course, while Sansa started brutalizing her own bum hole, literally making her cum squirt out of her cunt, Margaery just had to contribute. At first that was with wicked chuckles, smacks to her bottom, and words of encouragement, but as the redhead was too far gone to really hear them, the brunette was only too happy to step up her game.

Namely by thrusting upwards into that slutty little back door, strategically at first, before buggering her anal bitch with everything she'd got, turning The Lady of Winterfell into a mindless anal whore. Not that it was hard. Hells, it happened very quickly, turning Sansa into nothing but a fuck hole for the superior woman's pleasure. AKA, what she was always meant to be.

Margaery Tyrell would always see Sansa Stark as so much more than just a fuck toy, regardless of how much she was acting like it right now. Hells, she had tried not to get attached to her back in Kings Landing, and dismally failed there too. There was just something about this girl.

She was just perfect. Or at least, perfect for her. An opinion which was once again solidified by not only getting to fuck Lady Stark of Winterfell up the ass, but have her sweet girl act like a complete anal whore in the process. Her anal whore! Oh yes, that's what sweet Sansa was. She was hers, and no Dragon Queen would ever change that, regardless what happened once they return to Kings Landing.

While she had learned long ago to keep her cards close to her chest Margaery just couldn't resist voicing that belief now. On the bright side, there was no one here to see it, so perhaps they would get away with it? Or more accurately, there wasn't anyone around who likely repeat her words to the terrifyingly powerful Daenerys Targaryen if they were over heard.

Hells, she wasn't even sure Sansa heard any of her words on any level, especially during the rectum wrecking. But then, her sweet girl ran out of steam, and collapsed on top of her, giving Margaery the excuse she needed to flip them over so that she was sandwiching the other woman between herself and the bed sheets, and hammering into Sansa's sweet little 'arse', while screaming at her. That would hopefully get through her lover's cum drunk haze.

"YU'RE MINE SANSA, MMMMMMMMMMM MINE!" Margaery yelled, pretty much at the top of her lungs, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MY ANAL LOVING WHORE! MINE! NO ONE ELSE'S. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I DON'T CARE HOW POWERFUL SHE IS, MMMMMMMMMMMM, DAENERYS CAN'T HAVE YOU! NO, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, DAENERYS TARGARYEN CAN HAVE THE IRON THRONE, THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, BUT SANSA STARK'S PERFECT LITTLE 'ARSE' IS MINE! ALL MINE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MINE SANSA! SANSA STARK IS MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MINE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

The obvious downside to dishing out those words, was that it pushed Margaery over the edge of orgasm herself. Well that, combined with the other end of the man-made cock bashing against her cunt, the jiggling of her thighs against Sansa's butt cheeks, and at this point pounding her body against another, but maybe most of all the sheer mental high of fucking Sansa Stark in her perfect little 'arse'.

And making the little anal bitch cum from it. Making this sweet girl her anal bitch in the process. Oh yes, all of that made Margaery cum so hard she nearly stopped. Almost. But like her girl, she pushed herself through it, resulting in a lot of ecstasy for both of them.

Sadly, although their stamina had greatly improved since they had started having sex, the two women couldn't keep this up forever. Or even for as long as they journeyed to the place they both thought they would never return too. Yes, ultimately she collapsed down on top of her sweet girl, but even then she was lazily sodomizing her, bringing them both down from their high.

She also, after a brief resting period, gently kissing the back of Sansa's neck and shoulders. Margaery even not so gently bit down on Sansa's neck, marking her territory. Which Daenerys Targaryen would no doubt have something to say about, although honestly, that could be fun, if only Margaery could play her cards right?

"Mine." Margaery growled along the way.

"Yours." Sansa moaned back dreamily.

"Up for proving that?" Margaery grinned wickedly.

"Always." Sansa grinned briefly.

Arya had placed a hand firmly over her mouth to stop herself from letting out a sound which would give her away, and she kept that hand firmly in place, as Margaery Tyrell pulled her 'cock' out of Sansa Stark's arse, and then moved back so she could admire her handiwork.

Then, after a few long seconds, the redhead lifted herself up onto her knees, and spread her cheeks, giving the brunette, who had just bummed her, the best view of her gaping shit hole, while unknowingly giving the other brunette the same view. Giving her little sister the best view possible of her wide open back door and back passage. Oh Gods, her prim and proper big sister was showing off her ruined hole, and the fact that she was an anal whore. Margaery Tyrell's anal whore.

Something which was further proven after Margaery pushed, "Good girl, mmmmmmmmmm, you make me so happy. But can you guess what I want now?"

"For me to suck your cock?" Sansa questioned, even though she knew it was the right answer, "To suck my arse cream off of your big dick, and go arse to mouth, like a good little anal bitch?"

Margaery needed a few seconds just to get over how drunk with lust hearing that made her, before ordering with a grin, "Yes. Mmmmmmmmm yes, that's what I want. That's exactly what I want. So do it! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, good girl, crawl over here and suck my dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, mmmmmmmmm Gods."

"Yes, my Lady." Sansa replied and obeyed.

This was something she did with surprising quickness, given what she had just been through. Gods, did Sansa love the thought of tasting her own arse so much, that it reinvigorated her? Or was that those words? Either way, the prim and proper Sansa Stark crawled in between the legs of Margaery Tyrell, and took her cock into her mouth.

Something else she did nice and slowly, and then moaned loudly, providing the best view possible. Which was very much appreciated by her audience. Both of them, even though she didn't know one of them was there. But Margaery was showing enough approval for both of them, stroking her long red hair, smiling down at her, and of course, providing more encouraging words.

"Yessssssssssss, that's it you dirty little wolf bitch. Suck my cock! Suck it clean of your sweet little ass! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, suck it!" Margaery encouraged softly and lovingly, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, suck it! Get every drop of your butt cream. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, deep down your throat. Take it deep. Mmmmmmmmm, that's a good girl. My sweet little cock sucker. Oh yes, suck it like you do for your precious Daenerys Targaryen. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me how you sucked her cock. How you're going to suck it when we get to King's Landing. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, that's it, suck it good."

It wasn't the first time that Daenerys Targaryen had been referenced during these sessions, and while Arya was initially distracted by the sight of her big sister sucking a cock, especially when she was taking it deep down her throat, or moaning happily at the taste of her own arse, eventually she found herself vividly imagining it. The powerful Dragon Queen seducing her sister.

Making her do unspeakable things. Turning her into this insatiable slut. Which should have made her mad, and it did. But it also made her question why Sansa had been so insistent on joining them on their journey back down south. Because she wasn't sure she wanted to know, and yet, she really did.

Was this to be Arya's fate? To eat pussy, and then be bummed by Daenerys Targaryen? And perhaps Margaery Tyrell too? Arya told herself no. That she wasn't a shameless lesbian slut like her sister. But then, Sansa was nowhere near this slutty before she met the Dragon Queen, and if not for her, probably never would be.

Which was more than enough to put Arya on edge, especially as she couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to be in Sansa's place. Of course, it didn't help that she just couldn't stop watching Margaery Tyrell do unspeakable things to her big sister, and after some time to kiss and relax, they were going at it like really perverted bunnies again.