Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 08

Story Info
Arya wakes up to more 'fun'.
9.9k words
4.83
6.5k
4
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Daenerys Targaryen was awoken with the gentle knock to her door. As people had wanted to kill her before she was born, she quickly opened her eyes and scanned the room, tensing briefly, before relaxing to find that she was in the safety of the bed of The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, the position she had worked so hard for.

Assassins were less likely to knock, and better yet, she had a beautiful naked woman beside her, still sleeping off all of last night's excitement. Something which made her smile wickedly, especially because it was not just any woman. No, this was Arya Stark, another player in the great game that she owned. One which would help maintain control over Westeros.

There was another gentle knock, reminding the Dragon Queen that she needed to get up. After all, it wasn't a good look to sleep in when there was so much to do. Besides, there was one thing that she wanted to make sure she had time for. In fact, she just remembered that she had been expecting company, making her even more eager to get out of bed and to the door.

Even if she did open it slowly, peeking out just to be sure. Thankfully there was no need to worry, as there was her most loyal servants Missandei, Irri and Doreah. Seeing them here and now put a wide smile on her face, and she opened the door wide, and beckon them in, so they could see her handiwork.

"You did it, your grace." Missandei said softly, her eyes immediately locking onto Arya's sleeping form.

"Of course she did it." Irri huffed, and then without thinking she accused, "Did you doubt our Khaleesi?"

"No, of course not." Missandei quickly apologized, "I didn't mean to imply-"

"Of course you didn't." Irri said dismissively, as a way to apologize for accusing her friend, "We all know that no one can resist the Mother of Dragons."

"Well said." Doreah said dismissively, as she approached the bed, grabbed onto the bed sheets, and then questioned the Queen, "Can we please get the best look at your handiwork, your grace."

Daenerys grinned wickedly, and admitted, "Nothing would please me more."

"Thank you, your grace." Doreah bowed her head, unable to hide a grin. That grin then grew wider as she tossed the bed sheets aside, revealing the aforementioned handiwork, which was of course Arya Stark's widely stretched bitch hole, causing Doreah to whistle and complement her Queen, "Wow, inspiring work, your grace."

"Thank you, Doreah." Daenerys smirked wickedly, although her focus was very much on Arya, "It is a pretty little gape, isn't it?"

Which of course led to a chorus of agreement from her most trusted servants, but honestly, Daenerys wasn't really listening, as she was too lost in staring deep into Arya's bowels, via that gaping bitch hole. Something which was on perfect display, thanks to the tiny assassin rolling onto her stomach during the night, most likely because it was too painful to have anything touching her well-used bottom.

Little did she know, her bottom was about to be well used again, just to make sure the Dragon Queen rammed her point home. And although it was cruel, Daenerys just couldn't resist waking the younger girl in the most painful way possible. Namely by smacking that cute little booty of hers, causing Arya's eyes to open wide, and to let out a loud cry and protest.

"Ah fuck!" Arya swore, turning her head and glaring at whoever had done this. Although her angry expression quickly faded away, in favour of a apologetic one, "Your grace, I..."

"Wanted to know why we had guests?" Daenerys offered with a wicked grin, indicating to her favourite servants, which of course, made Arya blush bright red as she became aware of them, "Simple, they're here for your training. You know, the one we started last night? The one about you becoming my guard? And my whore?"

"Oh?" Arya questioned weakly.

"Of course, you already know how to fight." Daenerys said dismissively, before admitting, "In fact, you may be one of the most skilled fighters left alive. But when it comes to sex, you are far less experienced. Enthusiastic? Yes, mmmmmmmmmm, and you showed last night that you have great potential. Potential we should now build on. Unless of course, you have changed your mind about joining the Queen's guard?"

"No!" Arya quickly shook her head.

"Excellent." Daenerys grinned wickedly, and then added thoughtfully, "But, how should we start? Let me think, let me think. Oh, I know, how about with a spanking? Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, I want to see the deadly Arya Stark, bending over my lap, and allowing me to spank her cute little bottom, as a sign of her devotion to her new Queen."

There was a brief pause, then Arya hesitantly asked, knowing the answer was obvious, "You're serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Daenerys questioned, any playfulness gone from her voice, "Now do as you're told, and remember to answer properly."

There was another brief pause, then Arya lowered her head in submission, and replied, "Yes, your grace."

Then to the delight of the Dragon Queen, the deadly assassin crawled over onto her lap, presenting her with that big juicy ass of hers. Something which made Daenerys chuckle wickedly, and again, just admire the prize in front of her, before she reached down to grab a firm hold of it, and began squeezing and fondling it.

Oh yes, she got to treat the deadly Arya Stark like just a piece of meat, this time in front of her favourite servants, making it all the sweeter. Which of course was something she savoured for a few long seconds, before even delivering the first hard smack, and thus officially beginning what was probably the first spanking Arya Stark had taken in a very long time. If ever.

Arya had been a wild child, constantly doing things which were improper for a commoner's daughter, let alone a daughter of The Warden of the North. So for a while she had been spanked, locked in her room, and made to do chores. Anything her mother could think of to make her behave, but none of it had worked, and eventually she gave up.

Or more accurately, their ways had been parted, and her mother had been murdered. So in a weird way, this act reminded her of her family, which was maybe the worst part of all this. But Arya wouldn't complain. No, she wasn't a child anymore. She was a warrior, and she would earn her place by the side of her Queen. Even if she had to be humiliated to do it.

Ironically, the fact that she wasn't a child anymore only made it worse. Especially as she wasn't simply a fully grown woman, but an assassin. A warrior. The hero of The Long Night, who had killed The Night King, and drenched her hands in the blood of her enemies. Hell, she had done more than anyone else in her House to get revenge for what happened to her family.

Something which she had dedicated her entire life towards, suffering through unspeakable pain in the process, all so she finally become the person she felt like she was meant to be. And yet here she was, bent over the knee of a Targaryen, her arse being spanked as a sign of submission. Oh Gods, it was so humiliating.

However, it might have been a bit more bearable, if Queen Daenerys had simply stuck to hitting her bottom. But no, she also spent a lot of time groping it, like a butcher with a piece of meat. Gods, Arya would take physical pain over mental pain any day of the week, as she got pretty close to begging her Queen to stop playing around, and give her everything she had.

Especially as she doubted it would be much, given that the Mother of Dragons strength wasn't physical. But that would have been another humiliation, and Arya didn't want have to say for that. Or imply that she was in any way enjoying this. Because she wasn't. Was she? No, that wasn't possible. And yet...

To her horror, Arya found there was a weird sense of enjoyment to be had about this. It didn't seem to be possible, and she couldn't explain it, but it was there. Especially in her desire for a harder spanking. Oh Gods, she... she wanted to be punished. She never felt like she deserved it when she was a child, she was just being herself. And the things she had done to Sansa, she had more than earned.

But now, she was a killer. A killer of bad people, who's death she lost no sleep over. But nevertheless, she was still a killer. One who had given up her humanity during training, and while she had fought to get it back, she never would. Not really. So it kind of felt like she deserved a hard spanking, and was somewhat frustrated when it never came.

Daenerys was rather tempted to give it all she had right from the beginning, and watch those meaty cheeks jiggle with everything they had. Maybe even turn a bright red under the force of the blows. However, Arya hadn't earned such punishment. At least not yet. And it could be dangerous pushing her luck with this dangerous assassin. So, instead she chose a more gentle, playful spanking.

One which got plenty of jiggle, and those butt cheeks to turn a cute pink. More importantly, it gave her latest conquest a taste of what she would receive, if she truly displeased her. And hopefully, Daenerys would be able to use this to keep the Stark girls in line. Well this, and more mutually pleasurable things.

Although there was part of her which was looking forward to finding an excuse to give Arya a true butt beating at some point, given how intoxicating it was to watch the ass cheeks of this incredibly dangerous woman jiggle and change colour. She even got the impression that Arya didn't hate this. At least at first.

Yes, there wasn't enjoyment from her voice, and wetness against her thighs, but she also wasn't complaining either. Not really. Either way, Daenerys put on one hell of the show. Maybe especially when she's abruptly stopped the spanking in favour just admiring her handiwork. Hells, it seemed to take a full minute for Arya's cheeks to stop jiggling.

"Good girl. Now, kneel before me, so we can continue your training." Daenerys ordered.

"Yes, your grace." Arya quickly replied and obeyed, only to be stopped when she tried to push her head in between her Queen's legs.

"And who said anything about eating my pussy?" Daenerys questioned with a grin, before explaining, "No, we did that last night. And you were surprisingly good. For an amateur. But that's alright, mmmmmmmmmm, because my favourite girls are going to spend hours teaching you about the proper way to eat pussy. Isn't that right girls?"

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied quickly.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied softly.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah replied with a wicked smile on her face.

"For now, there is somewhere else I require your lips." Daenerys explained, before standing up and turning around, "Namely, my royal ass. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, kiss the ass of your Queen. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want a Stark to literally kiss the ass of a Targaryen. Or more accurately, another one."

"Yes, your grace." Arya replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

It was somewhat surprising that the fierce warrior was so eager to do this. Daenerys thought for sure more pushing would be required. Then again, she thought the same thing about anal. Perhaps the Stark girls really were just natural bottoms? Maybe it was even a family thing? After all, there were many times in history that the Starks could have been on top in the great game, if they only had a little more ambition.

Or the kind of ruthlessness of the other Houses. Not that Daenerys was complaining. No, she wanted them to be under her. Politically, and in most cases literally. Hers to command, and fulfill any littel desire that she had. Definitely including this one, she thought with a smirk, as she felt a long, lingering kiss against one of her butt cheeks.

Eventually those lips moved over to the left one, and then back and forth, the proud, and deadly Arya Stark covering those cheeks in kisses, like a good little bitch. Oh yes, she was being a truly phenomenal butt kissing bitch, worshiping her Queen's rear as it should be worshiped, and providing Daenerys with twisted pleasure in the process.

Admittedly, most of it was mental, at least at this stage, but physical pleasure would come later, and Daenerys wanted to savour this for a few long minutes. Which often included pushing back, grabbing hold of long dark hair, and then gently stroking it, while providing verbal encouragement to her new little ass kisser.

"Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, that's it, good girl. Kiss my ass just like that! Oh fuck! Ooooooooooooooooh shit, kiss it good." Daenerys moaned as she continued getting exactly what she wanted for now, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, pucker up, Stark. Kiss my ass the way your brother did. Figuratively speaking. Mmmmmmmmm, and the way your sister did, literally.

Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I've now had both of the Stark sisters as my personal ass kissers, cunt munchers, and anal whores. And soon, so much more. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, just you wait, little wolf girl. Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, your Queen has plans for you."

Arya would much rather be getting fucked right now, or better yet have the Targaryen kissing her arse. However, she had given her word last night, and intended to keep it. Intended to do whatever it took to become a member of the Queen's guard. Oh yes, because she was rather enjoying the things that Queen Daenerys was doing to her, but also it would allow her the opportunity to stop the Targaryen from doing anything that they would all regret.

Or at least try. And honestly, she was expecting to be tested a lot worse than this. And hells, this wasn't even that bad, given the older woman's bum was just like the rest of her, clean, flawless and kissable. Something that Arya enjoyed more than she should, especially with the constant commentary.

"Now kiss my ass hole." Daenerys suddenly ordered, and then just to make herself crystal-clear, she added, "Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, pressed that pretty little face of yours in between those cheeks, and literally kiss my ass hole. And lick it! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk! That's all it takes, huh?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, that's all it takes to have the deadly Arya Stark rimming me? Not that I'm surprised. No, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, your sister was the same way. Yesssssssssssss, the two of you are natural bottoms, put on this Earth to please superior women, like me. Especially me! Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm your Queen, so it's only natural you should kiss my ass. In every sense of the word."

While Arya had greatly enjoyed the submission and humiliation of literally kissing that well-rounded rear, she hoped for more, and was so close to it she could actually taste it. Mostly from whatever was left over on her tongue. However, to her surprise, it wasn't her Queen's cunt she was called on to lick. No, it was a far greater test, and one she briefly hesitated doing, before just going for it.

Thankfully, Queen Daenerys's bum hole was clean, and actually kind of tasty. Not nearly as tasty as her pussy, but it was hard to imagine many things would be, and it was more than good enough for Arya to once again give in to this twisted act. Something she could have never imagined doing before now. Or at least, not before catching her sister with her secret lover.

She didn't recall Sansa eating Margaery's arse, but that didn't mean it didn't happen when Arya wasn't looking. And of course, she had certainly seen the reverse, as Margaery seemed obsessed with Sansa's rear end. Not that she really blamed her for it, as it was plain to see that the older Stark sister had one hell of an arse. God, Margaery and Queen Daenerys must really love fucking it.

Of course, Arya didn't want to think about her sister's bottom right now. Or even the way that her own was quivering with jealousy over this action, the younger Stark sister craving some anal attention of her own. But that was okay, because she was fairly certain that she would get it. Besides, she needed to concentrate on the perfect arse in front of her.

Of course, she was forced to pay close attention to the order she was getting from this goddess of a woman. Orders pushing her onwards, which Arya was happy to obey. Anything to please this woman. Besides, as much fun as it had been to just slide her tongue up and down that forbidden hole, swirling her tongue around it was even better. Mostly, because of the wonderful sounds she was getting from her Queen.

Which included when Arya pushed her luck, by trying to force her tongue into the bowels of Queen Daenerys. If this had been another member of the Court Of The Dragon Queen, especially Arya herself, that tongue would've probably slid right in. But Queen Daenerys was no arse whore, unlike the rest of them. Although, Arya still got that tongue further than she would have guessed, with again, very good results.

Daenerys had been very tempted to have Arya just eat her cunt again, but this felt like another important step in her training, and to her delight, she was passing it with flying colours. Not that she was really surprised, at this point. Yes, it was unadvisable to get too comfortable around an assassin, who of course, had been trained to put people at ease, before sticking a knife in their backs.

But she was seriously considering the possibility that the Stark sisters, were two of a kind, and thus, easy conquest for the Dragon Queen. They were both naturally good at pleasing a woman, whether that involved eating pussy or ass. So much so, that Daenerys found herself breaking one of her own rules, and reaching for her needy cunt. This took her favourite servants by surprise, who naturally stepped forwards to offer their assistance.

"Please, Khaleesi." Missandei pleaded softly, "Allow me..."

"No, me!" Doreah interrupted, before her fellow servant could find the right words, "Oh please Khaleesi, allow me the privilege of worshiping your heavenly pussy with my unworthy tongue, and show this highborn wolf bitch exactly how you should please a Queen. Or your tits. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, let me suck your tits. Anything, I just want to help make you cum."

"Me too." Irri spoke up, hating herself for being last, again, "Please let me serve you, anyway anywhere you want."

"You can serve me, by watching." Daenerys said firmly, before explaining, "This is supposed to be about training Arya, not my pleasure alone. Mmmmmmmmm, and she's doing such a good job so far, that I don't want to become distracted with the three of you all over me as well. But don't worry, mmmmmmmmm, I have plans for all of you. Oh yes, you will help me train this bitch. And that, will please me."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied quickly and apologetically.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied softly.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah grumbled in reply, clearly not happy with this, but willing to obey.

That last reaction greatly amused Daenerys. In truth, she should probably punish Doreah for acting like a spoiled brat, but she found it so adorable, she just didn't have the heart to discourage it. Besides, it was no secret that Doreah was her favourite, and it was extremely tempting to give her what she wanted. What they all wanted. Which would no doubt lead to a stronger climax, and even more of them, if she played her cards right.

But no, she meant what she said, and followed through on her plan to allow this act to be focused on Arya Stark worshiping her most private hole. Even if she did need her own fingers to push her over the edge of orgasm. Something she had promised herself she would never do again, as she had her servant girls to make her cum whenever she wanted.

However, sometimes she had to break that rule, for her to get what she really wanted. And it wasn't like it took much. Not with the fact that there was an audience observing Arya Stark literally kissing her ass, and then licking her ass hole. Oh yes, those two things alone had Daenerys on quite the high, so all she had to do was rub herself a little bit, and she was almost there.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers