Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she concentrated on the things that she was going to do to this deadly assassin, and things she'd already done to her and her sister Sansa, while focusing in on her clit and entrance with separate hands, and was able to make herself cum. Well, there was a detour to her tits, which she mostly played with through that conversation with her servants, but after that, she was concentrating on her cunt, with great results.

Namely a sweet little orgasm echoing through her body. True, it was nothing compared to what she could receive when another woman's mouth was on her cunt, or even satisfying as when she was fucking another girl in the ass. However, it did make a nice little appetizer for what was to come. And if she had fucked herself through it, and then added a few more fingers, she could have definitely cum again.

And probably cum harder in the process. But no, she preferred this to be an appetizer, and then to leave it, for now. So she slowly brought herself down from her high, then pushed Arya away from her ass, turned around, and, pressed her fingertips to the younger girl's lips. To her delight, her new bitch didn't hesitate taking these fingers into her mouth, and start to suck them.

She even moaned happily, causing Daenerys to chuckle with delight, and then the Dragon Queen purred softly, "Good girl, mmmmmmmmm, you've done a very good job at pleasing your Queen. Now, your Queen shall reward you for your hard work. Do you like the sound of that? Of course, you do. And what do you think I'm going to do to you?"

Arya simply nodded at the first question, causing her Queen to chuckle, and then she reluctantly pulled back and asked cautiously, and hopefully, "You're going to fuck me?"

"No, we're going to fuck you." Daenerys explained, "Doreah, show Arya where in this room I keep the toys. She's going to attach one for each of us, and she's then going to suck them, like a good little whore."

"Yes, your grace." Doreah replied, her tone and the way she looked at Arya reminding the younger girl she had to reply likewise.

"Erm, yes your grace." Arya awkwardly parroted, before going with Doreah.

Arya was grateful for the reminder, as she was still new to all of this, and could easily forget when being caught up in the moment. It was also easy when the taste of her Queen's cum, pussy juice and arse cream was on her tongue, distracting her from what she should be doing. Luckily this next part couldn't be easier.

Yes, once the toys were in her hands, it was awkward getting them into position, but she had been trained to pick locks, which was a lot more complicated than simply putting an item of clothing on someone else's body. Even if her hands were trembling, along with similarly the rest of her body, from anticipation of what was about to happen.

Even the first part of that, dishing out several blow jobs, was incredibly thrilling. Especially when it was Queen Daenerys Targaryen's cock that was in her mouth. Which was of course, the most passionate of the blow jobs, Arya taking that cock deep into her mouth, and even stroked the shaft while doing it. And of course, it was the first cock she sucked, and the one she kept going back to the most.

As was to be expected. However, there was something thrilling about lowering herself to suck the cock of a servant. Something she knew the other highborn girls did for fun, except for most of them, they were sucking real cocks. And of course, these were multiple cocks at once. Something that some of the others had probably done, but not most, and Arya certainly never thought she would be one of them.

"That's it Arya, take Doreah's cock deep. Deep down your throat. Or at least, as deep as you can go. Just like you did with mine." Daenerys encouraged throughout this process, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, give all my servants deep, thorough blow jobs. Both to please me, and because you'll want them nice and wet for what comes next.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, make them nice and wet, so they can fuck your slutty little fuck holes. Lick them, if you have too. Just get it done. Your Queen commands it. Oh yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmmm, good girl. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, good little cock sucker."

She tried several times, but Arya just couldn't take it all the way, so she was very grateful for the hint to lick the lower half of the cocks, something she did with each and everyone of those fake dicks, especially Queen Daenerys. Both because she suspected to be doing most of the fucking, and she just wanted to please her Queen.

Something that she again seemed to succeed with, given the encouragement, and the happy look on her face. And the happy looks on the faces of the servants, for that matter. And it certainly made her wet with excitement. Which kind of made worth it to be on her knees for so long, before finally receiving the command that the assassin had been waiting for.

"That's enough of that, now get in the centre the bed, on all fours, like the bitch you are." Daenerys ordered with a wicked smirk, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, your Queen is going first. Is going to get you nice and ready, for my other pets to play with you. How does that sound, huh? Ooooooooooh, you ready to be double teamed like a total whore?"

"Yes, your grace. Thank you, your grace. Mmmmmmmmm, that sounds amazing." Arya said, as she scrambled to get into position, then added as an afterthought, "Please fuck me, my Queen. Fuck my arse, fuck my cunt, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me anyway you want. And let your pets do anything they want. I'm yours."

"Now that's what I like to hear." Daenerys purred with a chuckle, as she kneeled down behind her prize.

Given that her cunt was dripping wet, and her arse hole was gaping wide open, Arya thought for sure that the Dragon Queen would just slam her cock into one of her holes, and use it to her hearts content. Maybe even one, then the other. However, instead Queen Daenerys took a few long seconds to admire her prize, first with her eyes, then with her hands.

Which felt good, but it wasn't what anyone really wanted in that moment. Then, after maybe a full minute of squeezing that well-rounded rear, the silver haired woman slid her fingers briefly against the brunette's cunt, before pushing them into her bum hole. As in two straightaway, pumping in and out of her, making sure she was as ready as possible to be bummed. Something that the Stark girl appreciated, even if the Targaryen took longer than necessary.

As she did this Daenerys ordered, "Beg me! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, beg me to fuck you up the ass, like the little anal whore you are!"

"Yes, your grace." Arya whimpered softly, reaching back and spreading her cheeks as wide as she could, before pleading, "Please fuck me, my Queen. Fuck my arse! Arse fuck me, mmmmmmmm, fuck me in the arse. I wanna be bummed like the anal whore I am! Please? Oh please, ah fuck! Yessssssssssss, that's it, ah fuck! Fill that shit hole with dick!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Ooooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck my slutty little bum hole. Ah fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, fuck me hard and deep, and show your servants I'm nothing but your anal bitch! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Daenerys could listen to those wonderful words all night long, especially while sodomizing the assassin with her fingers. However, inevitably she pulled those fingers out and sucked them clean, while pressing the tip of her cock against Arya's back door, and then slowly pushed forwards. Given it was still battered and open from last night, she could have just done it all in one hard thrust, but she decided to have mercy on her new pet.

Besides, it allowed Arya to continue begging for a few long seconds, just about, and for Daenerys to savour the sight of her cock slowly sliding into the other woman's bottom. Not that it took much, that forbidden hole only needing to stretch slightly wider to allow her access to the inside of that well-rounded rear.

Once the anal penetration was complete, the Queen showed her subject further mercy by pausing. Of course, that was mostly so they could savour this wonderful moment. And her favourite servants to savour it, for that matter.

Then she began pushing forwards, and while she didn't ram it all in a few hard thrusts, or just one, like she could have done, Daenerys was nowhere near as slow and gentle, as she had been last night, when she first stuffed Arya Stark's shit-pipe full of dick. And when she was all the way in, she didn't bother to gloat about it. No, and while Daenerys savoured the moment, it was not long before she officially began sodomizing the other highborn girl.

Arguably, that had been what she was doing before, but for the Mother of Dragons, it wasn't official until her cock was sliding in and out of another woman's most private of holes, as it was right now. Something which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to this deadly assassin continuing to spread her cheeks.

Oh yes, Queen Daenerys and her favourite servants got the perfect view of that big dick pumping in and out of Arya Stark's shit hole. Something which Daenerys could've happily enjoyed all night long, if she didn't have other plans. Although, in that moment, it was very tempting to change them. Keep her latest conquest all to herself, and just to show off to her other pets. But no, she had a plan, and she was determined to stick to it.

Namely by leaning down so that her boobs were pressing into Arya's back, and then reaching around to cup the other girl's tits. She played with them for a few long minutes, while continuing to gently pump her butt, before ultimately reaching her hands slowly downwards. Now that was where the real fun started. Hell, just as she slid her hand downwards, the deadly assassin trembled beneath her with anticipation.

Then of course, she cried out loudly with pleasure as she began to build up the stimulation the bottom was receiving for the first time tonight. But it wouldn't be the last, Daenerys thought with a smile, as she pushed a finger into that welcoming hole, and a second soon afterwards. Gods, Arya's cunt was wet and inviting. This was going to be easy. If only Daenerys could stop hogging the fuck toy all to herself.

Which was hard, but eventually Daenerys forced herself to whisper into Arya's ear, "Are you ready to be shared?"

"Yes, your grace. I told you, mmmmmmmmm, anything you want. I'm yours." Arya moaned dreamily.

"How about two at once, huh?" Daenerys pushed, picking up the rhythm of the finger fucking a little to emphasize her words, "How about I have one of my servants stick their cock in this tight little cunt, so we can fuck you in two holes at once? Huh? You wanna be the good little DP whore of the Dragon Queen, huh? Answer me, wolf bitch!"

"Yes, your grace!" Arya cried out loudly, before adding with a moan, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make me your good little DP whore."

"Good girl." Daenerys purred wickedly, before flipping them over onto their backs, and then ordering, "Doreah, get over here and helped me fuck this bitch."

"Yes, my Queen." Doreah eagerly replied and obeyed.

Doreah was pretty sure she had never been more eager to obey a command in her life, except maybe riding her Queen's cock with one of her slutty little fuck holes. And even then, that was a different kind of high, and one she was more used too. But she rarely got to do anything that could be considered topping, so this was a real treat indeed. And one she felt she was qualified to do.

Oh yes, the other servants were jealous about her going first with most things, but Irri and Missandei were far less comfortable with this kind of thing, so they were probably grateful they weren't the favourite for once. Especially given this was a highborn girl they were fucking. However, this wasn't the first time Doreah had done something like this, and she called upon that knowledge now, and every ounce of bravery she had, to do this.

To actually press the tip of her cock against the entrance to the cunt of the most deadly woman she'd ever met, and pushed forwards, penetrating this extremely beautiful and yet dangerous creature. Thankfully, she was somewhat put at ease, by the fact that Lady Arya Stark had her legs spread wide open, her wet cunt extremely inviting.

Which was mostly thanks to their Queen using her legs to pull Arya's apart, and everything she'd done to make sure that pussy was nice and ready for this. Including fingering it, right up until the moment that Doreah was about to press her cock there instead. But still, it felt like an achievement Doreah could be proud of, and something that pushed her into taking this risk.

It was a risk which definitely paid off, as that cock slid into Lady Arya's cunt like a knife through butter. And oh, it was truly intoxicating to watch the pretty little expressions of pleasure on her face, and hearing the wonderful sounds that she made. Two things which Doreah had very much been enjoying before now, but that was when she wasn't directly involved.

Now she was at least part of the reason for those things, and they were truly intoxicating. And she continued to enjoy them throughout this wonderful act, but maybe especially when she was all the way inside of the assassin, alongside their Queen. Especially as Queen Daenerys Targaryen then once again provided some verbal encouragement.

"Good girl, Doreah. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's very good." Daenerys encouraged shortly after Doreah's dick was all the way inside of Arya, "You buried that dick in highborn pussy. Now fuck that pussy. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck Arya Stark's pussy, and thus officially give the wolf bitch her first double fucking.

I want my new whore DP'ed good. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it. Good girl. Fuck her. Fuck her good, just as your Queen commanded it, and maybe you'll be rewarded for it. I bet that sounds good, doesn't it? Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, my Doreah loves to be rewarded, as much as the Stark girls love to be fucked."

"Yes, your grace." Doreah eagerly replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

Only too happy to oblige, Doreah began pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially starting Lady Arya Stark's first ever double fucking. Oh yes, this highborn slut was getting her first ever DP, courtesy of a sex slave, and Queen Daenerys Targaryen. And it was the sex slave who was the driving force behind it. At least for now.

There could be no doubt that it was only a matter of time before her Queen took over, and even offered her other servants a chance with Arya's cunt. Despite this, Doreah felt powerful and dominant. Two things she didn't feel often, so when she did, she savoured every moment of it. And the reaction she was getting from the little slut that was sandwiched in between them.

Missandei was grateful that Doreah went first, as she felt completely out of her element here. It was one thing to lay back and let her Queen do all the work, but to actually have to fuck another woman with a cock? Gods, she was glad she rarely had to do that. And there was still a chance that she wouldn't have too.

Oh yes, maybe her Khaleesi simply wanted all of her servants to gang bang a highborn woman at the same time? In which case, actually Doreah would take the lead? Then again, it was possible that the Mother of Dragons would simply forget about them, and simply become lost in DP'ing Arya Stark with her favourite servant. Honestly, Missandei wouldn't mind that, especially as she became just as lost in that wonderful sight.

Then Daenerys suddenly ordered, "Doreah, stop hogging that pussy, and give someone else a turn. Someone like Missandei. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, come over here, Missandei. Come over here, and share this pretty little slut with me. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want my interpreter to DP a bitch with me."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah replied and obeyed, albeit less enthusiastically.

Not that Missandei was truly enthusiastic to do this, but she would do anything for her Khaleesi, including this. Besides, while she didn't have all the practice with it, Missandei knew what she had to do, and given that Doreah had been just fucking Arya this way, it should be easy, right?

Yes and no, as the interpreter once again had to get over her hesitance, and it didn't help that the highborn girl was staring at her expectantly. However, once she just took a calming breath, and did it, that cock slid easily into that welcoming hole, and the deadly assassin cried out joyfully from the act. Which gave the servant the encouragement she needed to continue, and perhaps more importantly, to fuck her.

It was simple really, if a little overwhelming, given who this was. And given that she held a station far above Missandei. Not that it really mattered now. No, all they really were was two women, finding a way to get each other off. Or more accurately, three. Oh yes, she couldn't forget about their Queen, who's cock was buried deep within Arya's butt the entire time.

Meaning that every time Missandei thrust in and out, Arya was feeling those cocks rub against each other through the thin wall of flesh separating them. Something that the servant girl knew from experience, and very much hoped she would experience again in the near future. Maybe even before the end of the morning.

That was something that made it easier for Missandei. Picturing that the roles were reversed with Arya's, and she was the one getting double fucked. Which combined with the other end of the harness rubbing her clit, and the sheer joy of watching the show, definitely helped her to relax, and somewhat get into this act.

Hells, if it had lasted any longer, she might have even cum from it, and experience the joy of taking a more active role in making a highborn woman cum. For better or for worse, that wasn't to be, at least for now. But that was mostly a good thing, because it meant Missandei going back to her comfort zone, and just watching the incredibly hot, if increasingly twisted show in front of her.

Irri wasn't as naturally submissive as Missandei, but she too definitely preferred to be on the bottom in positions like this. Hells, just wearing a cock such as this was definitely outside of Irri's comfort zone, so unknowingly just like Missandei before her, she was happy not to be called upon. Besides, she was enjoying the show.

However, Irri prided herself on being a good servant, so naturally, she would do whatever her Khaleesi required of her. Especially because she would be most likely rewarded for it in the end. Something Irri reminded herself of several times over the next few minutes, right after Queen Daenerys Targaryen called upon her to provide her with more entertainment.

"Irri, swap places with Missandei." Daenerys suddenly ordered, "Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, swap places, and fuck the wolf bitch. Fuck her just like Missandei and Doreah have done. I want all three of my favourite servants to take turns with this Stark slut's cunt. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck her good."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and obeyed, albeit less enthusiastically.

Worried that she was being ungrateful, which seemed to be displeasing her Khaleesi, Irri was quick to move to replace Missandei, and once she was in position she didn't hesitate. No, she pushed her cock straight into the assassin's cunt, confident that the Mother of Dragons would protect her. Besides, it wasn't like Arya had access to a weapon.

No, she was too busy writhing on their Queen. And then, a combination of their Queen's cock, and Irri's. Something that the little slut could feel rubbing together inside of her. Oh yes, Irri knew that from experience. And from the sounds of it, Arya Stark loved it as much as any other of Queen Daenerys Targaryen's conquests.