Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of that thought, the sounds that Arya was making, the look on the faces of the women beneath her, and just the sheer joy of sandwiching this assassin's body in between their Queen, and her own, filled Irri with confidence. Perhaps more than she'd ever had before, given this wasn't just any highborn woman, she was dominating, but a warrior. Both!

Oh Gods, this was a highborn warrior, and yet Irri was dominating her. She thought of how to do it, but honestly, in this wonderful moment, that fact only made it better. Oh yes, more than perhaps ever before, Irri found herself getting into this twisted act. Especially given the show that was directly in front of her.

Especially when she became aware of Queen Daenerys Targaryen's hands sliding all over Lady Arya Stark's body, and her lips on her neck. Something which was probably going on before this, but Irri had been so lost in watching the assassin getting fucked, that she had barely noticed. Especially when her cock had been part of the equation.

Although it was not surprising, as she been on the receiving end of this kind of treatment. Yes, normally it was from Doreah or Missandei, but still. Gods, it made her even more jealous of Arya Stark, as she vividly imagined what the younger girl must be experiencing right now. Or more accurately, remembered when she was having that kind of honour.

Arya always prided herself on being tough, even when she was young, and, not nearly as tough as she pretended to be. Now she had put in the work, and actually forged herself into the weapon she had always wanted to be. And in her heart, knew that she should be. But to stay sharp, she was constantly testing herself.

Mostly in training against people twice her size, but in a weird way, this was her greatest test of her toughness. Or at least, her endurance, which was being tested like never before. The only thing which came close last night, during that hellacious pounding her poor little shit hole had been forced to endure, and even then, this was worse. And also, better.

Obviously, it was better because of more pleasure, but that was also the problem, as it had her aching for more. Aching to cum. Oh Gods yes, Arya desperately wanted to cum like a total whore, while taking it in two holes at once. Hells, she wondered what it would be like to take it in three. To have her mouth filled with dick, at the same time her cunt and arse were being stuffed.

Oh fuck, just the thought of doing something so slutty made Arya think that she was going to cum. Especially because Doreah had been the one fucking her cunt at the time, who, as it turns out, was an expert at pushing her to the very edge of orgasm, without ever actually letting her go over that edge. Something that would hopefully change, once the proud warrior inevitably begged for it.

While everyone knew it was only a matter of time before that happened, Arya was determined to prove just how tough she was, and resist for as long as she possibly could. But it was easily one of the hardest things she'd ever had to do. Gods, the addition of a cock in her cunt was overwhelming.

Especially as it was rubbing the other through the thin layer of flesh separating them. And again, there was just an overwhelming thrill to doing something so slutty. And for that matter, submissive. Oh Gods, the proud warrior Arya Stark was acting like a submissive little DP loving whore. Like, like a total bottom. And it was those thoughts more than anything else, which finally pushed her to start begging.

"Fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard!" Arya began pleading loudly and shamelessly, "Pound my wolf bitch pussy! Slam my slutty little shit hole! Please? Oh please, Queen Daenerys, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I mean, your grace! Oh your grace, mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, fuck me hard and make me cum! Or make one of your sex slaves do it!

I don't fucking care, oooooooooooooh, just make me cum! I'll do anything. Anything! I'll be your guard. Your anal loving bitch. The DP whore of all of your servants, just please, please, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, make me cum! I need to cum. I fucking need it! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard!"

"What do you think, Khaleesi? Has she earned an orgasm?" Doreah asked her Queen.

"Oh... I think she's earned several things." Daenerys chuckled, then pausing for a few long seconds, before ordering, "Do it. Make her cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, make my guard cum."

"As you wish, Khaleesi." Doreah bowed her head, grinned wickedly, and happily did as she was told.

As she was happy to oblige, Doreah effortlessly pushed Arya over the edge of a wonderfully powerful climax. The kind which had her eyes rolling in the back of her head, and allowed scream to echo throughout the room. Something which happened over and over again, thanks to Doreah and their Queen.

Especially when the Targaryen started thrusting upwards, and providing her with encouraging words, which completely melted Arya's poor little mind, and truly turned her into nothing but a happy little fuck toy. And just before that, she hoped that she would be good little fuck toy. No! She promised herself she would be, which was the assassin's last coherent thought for quite a while, as she was fucked through multiple orgasms.

"Yesssssssssssss, that's it, my guard. Cum for me! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, cum like a good girl." Daenerys began whispering into Arya's ear, before inevitably increasing her volume so she could be heard, "Cum with a dick up your 'arse' and with another in your cunt! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, cum like a DP whore!

Because that's exactly what you are now. A filthy little DP whore! My DP whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, cum for me and my servants, wolf bitch! Cum like the slut you are for Queen Daenerys Targaryen and her favourite servant! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GOOD WHORE! GOOD FUCKING DP WHORE!"

Daenerys was also twisting Arya's nipple and the well-rounded flesh surrounding them, just as she had done throughout the DP. However, it was Doreah's progress which was her main focus, as while her servant did her proud, she was just waiting to take full control of the DP. Something which she could have done at any time, but she wanted to give Doreah a decent chance at this.

Besides, this would be a fun change of pace. However, sooner than later, her favourite servant slowed down to an unacceptable level. It was hard to tell whether that was because she was genuinely tired, or she was just allowing her Queen to take over. If it was a case of the latter, Daenerys was grateful, but she didn't really care. No, because while she had been thrusting upwards at that point, it just wasn't the same.

So that was when the Mother of Dragons flipped them over, so that Doreah could relax on her back, with Arya on top of her, and Daenerys on top of her. Well, mostly behind, but they were still basically sandwiching the wolf bitch between them. Again. Only this time, it was Daenerys pounding into a slutty little fuck hole, while impaling another on Doreah's dick.

More importantly, the Dragon Queen was using every ounce of her strength to do it, causing Arya's meaty cheeks to jiggle against her thighs, and making it crystal clear that she was in charge here. Which had always been the case, but this made it much more vividly clear. Gods, she loved this position, and what it resulted in.

Mostly it made her orgasms a lot more satisfying, and a lot more frequent. Mostly because Daenerys wasn't even trying to hold back anymore. Not on any level. No, as soon as she switched their positions, she was building up her speed until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalize Arya's butt hole.

That combined with the other end of the harness rubbing against her clit, and the sheer joy of DP'ing this highborn warrior, with her favourite servant, and being in full control of it, made her cum wonderfully hard. Harder than she had been right before this, when Doreah had still been in control, and the servant had been making her Queen cum, and using one of her guards to do it.

Now things were what they should be, although admittedly, Daenerys was too far gone to offer up any verbal encouragement. Apparently it was the same for the two other girls involved in the DP, and the ones which were just watching this. Or maybe they had, and the Dragon Queen was just too far gone to notice?

Whatever the case, Daenerys felt free to use everything she had, and then collapsed down to the sweaty body beneath her to just rest for a few long minutes. Then she rolled off of Arya, already feeling her strength returning, especially at the thought of what she was about to make this dangerous assassin do for her. And given the dreamy look on Arya's face, she had no doubt the other girl would do it. Maybe even without hesitation.

"Suck our cocks, bitch!" Daenerys ordered breathlessly, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck your own juices from our cocks, like the whore you are! I wanna see Arya Stark, sucking each and everyone of the cocks we just used to pound her slutty little fuck holes! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it like a good girl."

"Yes, your grace!" Arya groaned with exhaustion, then scramble to do as she was told.

Arya was never more thankful for her endurance training, as she was struggling to even just roll off of Doreah, collapsing the opposite side to the Dragon Queen before then moving downwards. She was thankfully granted a few long seconds to catch her breath before that, in which she had a very pleasant time pressing her body against Doreah's, who gave her tender caresses and kisses for it.

Although admittedly, that would have probably lulled her to sleep, if it hadn't been for the servant also grinding her hips against her, moving the cock inside her cunt. Gods, how was it possible that this woman had any strength left? Which in turn, only pushed Arya to prove that her endurance wouldn't be outdone by that of a former, and pretty much current, sex slave.

That was the part which was most helpful in getting herself to move. That, and the sudden emptiness she felt in first her arse, and then her cunt. Oh yes, it was in the wake up call. Also, it made her want to have those holes filled again, regardless of just how sore they were.

Hells, for better or for worse, in that twisted moment, Arya Stark wanted to spend the rest of her days being relentlessly pounded in all her holes at once, even if it meant becoming nothing but a shameless whore. Maybe especially if after every pounding, she was rewarded with the taste of her own juices. Gods, even just positioning herself in between the legs of her Queen, and smelling herself on the superior woman's cock, was an incredible mind trip. However, to her surprise, when she tried to suck that cock, she was scolded for it.

"No, start with Doreah's dick. Then Irri's and Missandei's. Then mine." Daenerys ordered, before explaining, "Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, do that, and that way, you save the best for last."

"Yes, your grace" Arya bowed her head, and obeyed.

"Oh, and you two, come lay next to us. Make it easy for my new guard to suck your cocks." Daenerys added, almost as an afterthought.

"Yes. your grace." Missandei hesitantly replied using the Westeros terms, given Arya just had.

"Yes, your grace." Irri did the same.

Which was a little surprising to Arya, as most people in charge were all about putting themselves first. Then again, this wasn't exactly a big sacrifice for the Dragon Queen, as she was still getting one hell of a show. And after a while, Arya appreciated it, as it gave her something to look forward too. Admittedly she liked the taste of her own cum.

Maybe not as much as the taste of her own arse, but it wasn't by much. But getting to suck her Queen's cock, now that was a treat to look forward too. Even if there was something to be said for once again lowering herself to doing this for servants. Especially after everything else she had allowed them to do to her today, and would no doubt do again in the years that followed.

Something she was really looking forward to when it came to Doreah. Oh yes, Doreah really got into it, stroking her hair and grinning down at her just as much as the Queen. Hells, at one point, Arya thought she might even provide verbal encouragement. But no, that honour was saved for Queen Daenerys Targaryen.

Not that Arya was truly complaining, as there was definitely something to be said for the blissful looks that she got from the servants as one by one she thoroughly cleaned their cocks, moaning the entire time. And again, it gave her something to look forward too, when she finally reached the one that tasted different, and belonged to a true goddess.

The true goddess, who gleefully provided encouragement as soon as Arya wrapped her lips around the head of Queen Daenerys Targaryen's cock, "Yesssssssssss, that's it, good guard. Suck my cock clean of your ass cream. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it! Suck it good. Oh yes, suck it, like you did the cocks of my servants.

Prove that you love the taste of your own ass, as much as you loved the taste of your own pussy. Oh yes, suck it like a good girl. Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, take it deep down your whore throat, and get every drop of your butt cream! Lick it if you have too, but try, try, try to deep throat. Just for me? Your Queen! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fucking take it deep!"

*

Yara Greyjoy watched this beautiful sight from the doorway, and considered her options. It was very, very tempting to just walk in there right now, and join in the fun of breaking in the Stark girl. Something that she was 90% sure Daenerys would welcome. However, then she would be just having sloppy seconds, and she didn't want the first time she got to fuck a Stark girl, to be when that little slut was exhausted from being freshly fucked.

Hells, ideally she would at least be the first of the day, which was why she tried to arrive early at the Queen's quarters, so she could talk her way into having first dibs with Daenerys's latest conquest. Then again, she'd actually pictured someone else in the role.

Clearly wanting to impress her, Daenerys had confessed to popping the question to Sansa Stark, and then popping her anal cherry. Something which at the time, Yara couldn't hide her annoyance at. She had really wanted to be the one to break in that bitch. And now, she had just found out she had lost her chance to conquer both Stark girls. And if she went in there right now, she may not be able to hide her annoyance.

No, she definitely wouldn't, she thought with a chuckle. But maybe it was for the best, as she didn't want to encourage Daenerys to make a move against her, during this little war of wills between them. However, she still very much wanted to take her frustrations out on a fresh piece of arse as soon as possible.

Which was why she stopped spying on her Queen, and headed in the right direction of the guest chambers. Oh yes, she had wanted to fuck Sansa Stark, even if it was sloppy seconds, and Gods damn it, that was exactly what she was going to do. Except this way, she would get there while Sansa's slutty little fuck holes were still nice and tight, and ready to be pounded by a superior woman.

Or at least, that's what she thought on her way there. However, then she heard moaning coming from one of the rooms. She'd only met Lady Stark in passing, but she was sure that was her. Although to be fair, she could be just touching herself. To be sure, Yara pressed her head to the door, at which point, she heard something very interesting.

"Ooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, fuck me!" Sansa moaned over and over again, eventually adding, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me good Fuck me like the slut I am! Please? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me, Margaery. Fucking fuck your slut, and make her cum! Fuck my arse! Fuck my pussy!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Margaery? Margaery Tyrell, the former Queen, who was assumed dead? Wow, this really was interesting. If Yara headed straight back to Queen Daenerys, she just might be able to talk her into a little anal, even if it wasn't all the way taking her cherry. Or maybe she should ask for something more realistic, like a Stark girl?

Maybe even both of them, at least for a while, as Queen Daenerys dealt with what was a clear threat to her crown? Then again, maybe she shouldn't be too hasty. After all, this was the kind of information, which was really, really valuable in the great game. Especially if no one knew she knew it. Then again, Yara wasn't sure she could resist the temptation of interrupting the fun that Sansa was having with her secret lover. Especially as she could probably get a turn with both of their arses because of it.