Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey was still up when we got home.

"Ian?" I asked when we walked in.

Kelsey stretched, reaching full extension of her arms over her head. Her satin red pajama top lifted far enough I could see her belly button.

"He went home." She finished her stretch and dropped her arms. "He has to work tomorrow too."

"Oh." I'd forgotten about that.

Kelsey looked at Helen.

"Can I sleep with the two of you tonight? After?"

Helen looked at her then to me. Looking back at Kelsey she held out her hand.

"Dear heart, come."

Kelsey looked at Helen's outstretched hand for only a second.

"No sex." She waggled a finger in my direction.

"I have fingers. And a tongue." I rumbled as I picked Helen up into my arms. "You coming or not?"

She snorted.

"If you're offering, I intend to. Several times." Getting off the couch she followed us up the stairs. "As long as Helen will let me have you, you're not getting away from me."

At one a.m.I pleaded for mercy because I had to get up in the morning and go to work. They finally let me after they each had another orgasm to hold them over until the morning. I didn't even get to sleep in past six before they were both on me again.

Ian took one look at me when I clocked in and shook his head.

"Late night?"

"I didn't get to sleep until after one." I nodded yes. "Mom's social evenings tend to run really late sometimes."

"I'll bet." He said then looked around secretively. "Kelsey's too, right?"

"Ian." I looked at him. "We didn't get home until well after you left. By the time I finally got to bed I was too exhausted to do anything more than just sleep. Mom and Kelsey were still talking at that point."

"Oh."

"Stop assuming things." I turned around to head to the café. "There's no need to worry, you're going to get the girl in the end."

He didn't say anything so I stopped and spun back around.

"Ian?"

"You said your mom and Kelsey were talking by the time you went to sleep."

"And?"

"Ahh . . ."

Disgusted, I just shook my head at him and went to work. Giz waved at me when I came out from the back. Several customers in line turn to look at me then look back to her. A couple of the women in line smiled to themselves.

Tying my apron around my waist I opened the cooler to take stock of what was in there and what needed to be refilled.

"Sorry." Ian stopped next to me as I was refilling the cooler a few minutes later.

"Look, all it takes is being discreet. You know, I know, Kelsey knows. There's no reason to talk about it. Especially where other people can hear you. That's just dumb and it makes me think you believe I don't go out with anyone else."

There was silence after I said that so I looked up at him.

"Do you?"

"Do I what?" I knelt down to check that the lower shelves didn't need anything else then stood up, lifting the plastic crate with me as I did.

"See someone else?"

"Yes." I headed for the storeroom.

"And she doesn't mind?"

"Ian, no one owns me. Just like you don't own Kelsey. We aren't property, we're people. If I need to see someone, no one can stop me. It's better if everyone knows and lets me do what I need because there's less stress between all of us." He followed me into the little storeroom behind the register as I continued to talk. "Being happy is the main point. If I need to see someone else every once in awhile to be happy, then why would anyone object as long as they know about it?"

I paused then looked over my shoulder at him.

"Unless you're asking because you're keeping something secret and you don't know how to tell Kelsey about it."

He shook his head no. I went back to putting things away in the storeroom.

"Like I said before, there are other benefits too. One of them is that if you need to see someone else, there are ways to do that. Kelsey won't mind because it's totally okay with everyone involved. As long as she's good with it, and you need it, then there's no problem. The only way it could become a problem is if you go behind her back or start ignoring her in favor of someone else." I looked at him again. "That's not a good idea because all kinds of people will get upset at you for it. One of them will be me."

"You?"

"Ian," I headed back out of the storeroom into the café. "I'm a fairly easy going guy but you're really starting to test my patience with this. Kelsey agreed that if you still want her after she comes back, then she'll marry you. You're going to get everything you ever dreamed of having and all it's going to cost you is some understanding that she's got needs and desires too. If you can manage to not screw up the most perfect thing you ever dreamed of, you might get a few other benefits you don't know about to go along with it. Screw that up and all you get is heartache and loneliness."

He followed me until I reached the register.

"All you have to do is just not be a jerk. That's it. Don't be a jerk and love the girl." I coded in my employee number so the register came online for the day. "Being a jerk includes asking dumb questions where other people can hear you and making comments filled with obvious innuendo that anyone can figure out."

He looked at me.

"That's it? All I have to do is not be a jerk?"

I nodded and stayed silent because that should have been obvious from the very beginning. No one needs a jerk in their relationships whether the relationship is just being friends or something more.

He drew in a breath and let it out again. After another second or two he twitched his chin down once like he'd made his decision and headed for the front, the line was getting long and Giz was looking like she could use some help with it.

"Ian," I stopped him before he got too far away and ran my finger in a circle to take in the entire bookstore. "If you can deal with all the headaches that go on here, everything else is simple in comparison."

He just looked at me.

"There are some really great benefits and all you need to do is handle the whole situation just like you handle things here. Things might be a little bit strange for awhile, and I'm not going to hold your hand for you like you're a little kid, but if you really need to talk I'll be there. Just ask."

FOURTEEN

Giz came into the café at lunch. Grabbing a sandwich out of the cooler and some chocolate milk she came to the register so I could scan it out of inventory.

"Yes." She said when I handed her the food back.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want you."

"What?" Startled I looked her straight in the eyes.

"I want you." She giggled at the look on my face. "To do for me what you do for Kelsey and those other women."

"Oh."

She looked at me, running her eyes up and down my body before turning to flounce her way to a table.

"The other way wouldn't be so bad either."

I waited until she sat down and looked at me again before I obviously rolled my eyes at her. All I got was a grin in return. Ian saw her do it and looked at me, then at Giz. I rolled my eyes at him too. He threw his hands up in the air and went back to his customer. Everyone in line at the register saw him do it and looked at me. Giz grinned again.

"You are a very bad girl." I mock scolded her.

That got me a third grin.

"Keep it up." I pointed a finger at her and shook it. "Just you watch and see what happens then."

Oh noooo she mouthed silently at me before putting one hand over her mouth while opening her eyes wide.

I shook my head in defeat as someone came up to the register.

"Are you seeing Giz?" Ian asked as I clocked out.

I just looked at him.

"Hey, I need to know in case I have to move one of you around on the schedule. So, are you or aren't you?"

"No. She asked me for advice on clothes."

"So you aren't?" He double checked what I just told him.

"We aren't." I tucked my time card back into its slot. "I gotta go Ian before I fall asleep on my feet. Last night has more than caught up with me and is about to pummel me to death."

"Well, you're off tomorrow so get some rest." He told me to go home.

Kelsey met me in the foyer, took one look at me and led me upstairs to my room. Stripping me out of my clothes, she pushed me into bed. I didn't even hear the door close behind her as she left.

"I need a bigger bed." I mumbled as someone curled up behind me sometime in the middle of the night. I already had a different someone spooned against my front and the bed was getting crowded.

"Shh, my love. Sleep." Helen's voice was soft in my ear.

I woke up alone. Shaking my head thinking it had been a dream, I got up to find mom, and Kelsey sitting at the table with grandmother.

Kelsey looked at mom.

"Today?"

"Today." She nodded.

Kelsey grabbed my hand and towed me back upstairs. Mom and grandmother followed only a few steps behind.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Today is my safest day." Kelsy hauled me into mom's bedroom. "I've been doing without sex for over two months, and I'm going to sleep with you today if it's the last thing you do."

I looked at mom and grandmother.

"We both have to be here in order for both of us to certify Kelsey."

"But . . ."

"Kevin!" Kelsey was already naked on mom's bed. "Do you want to fuck me or not?"

Well, if she put it that way . . .

"Not?" I crawled into bed without undressing to hold myself over her as I asked.

She glared at me.

"Personally, I'd prefer loving you over just fucking you." I lowered myself a little bit and stopped. "Your choice."

I could smell her desire and readiness rise as her eyes got smokey looking behind her eyelashes.

"That's what I thought." I lowered myself completely as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Ten minutes later Helen and Marjory were in bed with us too. They were trading kisses with me as I stroked deep into Kelsey who was moaning almost constantly from underneath me.

"Easy dear heart." I kissed her this time and buried myself and stopped moving as she held her breath while she had yet another orgasm. That made three I think, but who counts at a time like that?

"I love you." The words were soft as she returned my kiss, then moaned again when I started stroking into her again, before repeating herself. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

She was shuddering with her eyes rolled up, while frozen in a posture with her back arched and her arms half raised and spread, when I started to come. When I was done I looked down at my sister and waited. Her eyes finally opened and she looked up at me.

"I really do love you." Kelsey lifted her arms and held me. "Please be here for me when I come back."

"Always." I relaxed on top of her. "Never doubt it."

Two days later, she was gone before I came home from work. Not being able to say goodbye left me feeling empty and abandoned. I started spending more time in my office to try and deal with it. Which turned out to be a good thing because I was still getting requests for socializing that I had to deal with.

I was working my way down the list of requests and other stuff when I came across something different. It was someone else's file complete with a calendar and it had a few, not many, pending social requests that needed dealt with. Not knowing what else to do, because there really wasn't anyone to ask, I looked at the calendar and forwarded the pending requests to the email address in the file.

Less than twenty minutes later I got an email back asking who I was.

Association manager Kevin Whitcomb I typed back because it seemed better than just saying I was some schmuck who had access to their private and confidential information. In the same email I asked if they wanted to accept any of the pending requests. If they did, please let me know and I would calendar them. Otherwise, I would decline the requests on her behalf.

Two hours later I still hadn't received a reply. Checking the calendar, I could see that she didn't have any appointments for anything right then so the delay had to mean that her chaperone was reviewing the files and he would get back to me on what he decided.

Finished with my own calendar and the new account, I exited from the association site and went to mine. The visitor counter had clicked up by one. Really? Just one site visit in twenty four hours? Clicking despondently through the site, I finally got the appointment booking page and sat up straight in my chair.

Right there, bold as brass, Giselle Armaud had made an appointment early in the afternoon on this coming Friday. I was blocked out starting at four on Friday afternoon extending through the evening so I could chaperone Marjory, but Giz's name was in the two hour time slot before then.

Feeling pleased, I confirmed the appointment and asked her to wear some kind of body suit so I could take measurements. Not that I needed to actually take measurements but it was a way I thought I could use to see her body shape without alarming her or making her think I was some kind of lecher or something.

Which reminded me that I still needed to buy a full length mirror system and a dressing room screen of some type plus some garment bags and hangars.

She cornered me as soon I walked in to work the next day.

"I don't have anything like a body suit."

"Not even a swimsuit?"

She shook her head no.

"Okay," I thought fast. "Wear a tight T shirt and pants or leggings of some type." I started to walk away. "Oh, and if you want, you can bring your dad with you. If you're uncomfortable with that, my mom will be home and she can sit in with us."

"Why not Kelsey?"

My heart gave me a pang but I didn't let it show.

"Kelsey is off doing her find herself thing, she's not living at home right now."

"Oh." She looked around, likely looking for Ian, but then turned back to me. "When is she coming back?"

"I don't know." I turned to head toward the time clock and punch in. "When she's ready I guess."

"Kevin," there was a gentle touch on my arm and concern in her voice. " I turned around toward her again, there was concern on her face too.

"Don't worry, I'm okay.

She held my hand for a moment longer then stretched up to kiss me on the cheek before turning pink and making her freckles stand out.

"You're more than just okay." She whispered quickly before dropping my hand and almost running toward the front register.

"Not dating her, eh?" Ian's voice came from the doorway into the back of the bookstore.

"Ian," I had to say it. "Get the hell out of my other love life."

He chuckled. Which for some strange reason did more to lift my spirits that anything else I'd tried over the past week.

KELSEY

Holding her breath, she endured the pain as the tattoo artist outlined her two stars. He paused for a bit so she could breathe then went back to his work, adding links of chain in the gap between the stars. He didn't add links from the bottom of the lower star to the upper one to complete a full circle because while she'd service two Males at once, she wouldn't do it for Male after Male after Male. A girl had to have some standards after all.

She went back to holding her breath as he continued to work. It hurt. Not a lot, but it did hurt and her mons was a rather sensitive place. Especially compared to her wrist where she'd asked him to tattoo a small pink star on the inside. He'd looked at her and complied with a tiny solid pink star about one quarter of an inch in size. She smiled, kissed him, then spread her legs for him to do the job she was going to pay him for with the only currency she had. Herself.

Speaking of payment, he finished and put his tattoo gun away, stripping the rubber gloves off his hands when he was done with that. She held up her arms toward him and spread her legs wider.

Without a word, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. He tapped the head of his cock on her clit a few times, then rubbed it through her lips before inserting himself into her.

Bracing himself on his hands next to her body, he started rocking in and out. Kelsey lifted her legs higher so he could get deeper and curled her toes as she urged him to really fuck her.

"Yes . . ." She arched slightly as he stroked deep. "Like that. Just like that."

She tried, she really did, but she didn't get there before he slammed into her and started to come. Resting her palms flat on his chest she waited for him to finish and pull out. It wasn't long before he looked down at her and blew out a breath.

"That was really fantastic. Thank you."

"Thank you for the tattoos." She relaxed her legs and stroked his chest with her palms.

"If you're not busy, when you get out of here . . ." He left the rest unsaid.

She shook her head no.

"I have someone waiting for me."

"Then . . .?" Again the unfinished question but she knew what he was really asking.

"Because I wanted more out of life than I was getting." She rubbed his chest again with her palms then let him go. "I needed to learn that I wasn't who I thought I was and that being unhappy was my own fault. All I had to do was learn to stop limiting myself and go after what I really wanted."

"So what do you want?" He pulled out and stuffed himself back into his pants. "What's worth going through all of this for?"

She sat up on the reclining bench she'd lain on while he worked.

"Everything."

He looked at her then shook his head.

"It doesn't seem worth it to me."

Kelsey just smiled at him, slid off the bench, and then left the room.

She could have stayed and tried to tell him what Doctor Hartman had told her. That there was a reason they called it servicing her Males. Servicing meant to service. That meant to serve. It didn't mean to be owed, it meant to give. She'd had to learn that she needed to serve in order to get what she wanted rather than expect it be provided up front.

She didn't stay and try to explain it because he most likely wouldn't understand what she was trying to say. That in order to serve, she had to commit herself fully to it. Not halfway like she had been doing, fully commit.

The funny part is that by fully committing herself, she got to have both Kevin and Ian. Because she now understood that Ian had needs and if she was willing to truly serve him, that meant that she had to provide for those needs and let him have whatever it was that he needed. The reciprocity in that was he would allow her to have her own needs fulfilled too.

With serving, came pleasure. With pleasure, came fulfillment and her service to her Males was complete.

Entering her bunk room she found a package on her bed. Inside was a powder blue dress in her size. Trying it on, she looked down at herself and smoothed the fabric with her hands. It felt weird after spending all this time wearing nothing every day.

A sound made her look up from her examination of the dress, three Males were waiting for her. It was time for her to go home.

FIFTEEN

Giz showed up for her appointment with her dad. He was a redhead just like she was so I could see where she got her hair color. Wearing spandex leggings below a heavy gray sweatshirt she knocked on the door and waited until I answered. Inviting them both in I sat behind the desk to make small talk until they relaxed a bit. Once that happened I took a flexible cloth tape measure out of a desk drawer before having Giz stand up and hold her arms out to her sides.

The moment I touched her, her nipples stood up though the jog bra she had on under the sweatshirt while her skin pebbled with goose bumps. I didn't react at all. Instead I took each measurement one by one and typed them into the computer data file I'd created for her. Finished, I sat down at the desk again and looked at her with my hands poised over the keyboard.