Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes my love." She hissed the words as I took her. "Love me."

I grunted as I shoved myself deeper into her. She pushed back at me and whimpered in pleasure.

"I can hear you!" Kelsey shouted down the stairs.

"Fuck me my love." Helen ignored her. "Take me."

Kelsey was naked when she came into the office. Her hands wrapped around my chest as I stroked deep into Helen and started to come. Her cheek rested on my shoulder as I pumped and throbbed inside of Helen. Finished, I waited until my pulse started to drop back toward normal and I could breathe without gasping before pulling out.

Kelsey dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth, sucking and licking the cum off of me until all traces of it were gone. Tucking me back into my pants, she zipped me up then stood to kiss Helen lightly before using both hands to get up on the desk. Moving toward the center of the surface, she spread her legs and braced her feet while leaning back on her elbows.

"Fingers and tongue only." She reminded me of the limitation.

I used one hand behind her neck to pull her to me so I could kiss her. Letting her go so she could resume her semi-reclining position, I crouched and kissed her on her other lips.

Helen knelt behind me and put her arms around my chest as Kelsey lifted her hips and threw back her head.

When she finished throbbing after her orgasm, she sat up on the desk and pulled me up to her mouth.

"I want you so much I'm about ready to sleep with you no matter what." She whispered to me. "And damn the consequences."

"Soon dear heart" Helen petted Kelsey's hair with one hand. "Next week should be safe enough."

"You're sure?"

Helen nodded and petted her again.

"Your cycle should be safest at that time."

"I'm going to fuck you every day next week Kevin." She grabbed me and kissed me again. "I need you."

Helen cleared her throat. We both looked at her as she held up one finger.

"Nooooo . . ." Kelsey objected and shook her head in denial.

"Once is all that is required." She waved her finger again. "Once you are certified, they will come for you."

"How soon will that be?"

Helen shrugged.

Kelsey drew in a breath then let it out slowly.

"Okay. Once."

Helen look at me after she said it. I looked back at her unable to read on her face what she wanted.

"My love?" She pointed at the computer. "You were going to show me something?"

Oh, right. Sitting in the chair I brought up the website. When it opened on the screen, they both sat on my knees again to look as I clicked my way around.

"It has everything in it that I asked for." I clicked on the photo gallery and the images of Kelsey, mom, and grandmother appeared on the screen. "Wade's hosting it for now on his server."

It didn't take long to show them, they'd seen everything before and their pictures were the ones in the photo gallery. Closing the browser, I was almost ready to shut down the computer when Kelsey pointed at the screen.

"What's that?" She pointed straight at the icon for the managers site.

"It's a program." Not knowing how to explain it I tried to be evasive and not tell them.

"For what?" She took the mouse away from me and clicked the icon before I could prevent it.

"Kelsey!" I grabbed the mouse back after a short tussle with her for it.

"My love?" Helen's voice was soft as she stared at the screen.

"It's just a program to access a website." I closed the browser. "It's not porn if that's what you're wondering."

"Then what is it?" Kelsey snatched the mouse and clicked on the icon again.

"Kel, knock it off." I tried to get the mouse back but she held it out of reach this time.

"My love." Helen's voice was stronger this time. "That is the association website."

"What?" Kelsey looked closer at the screen. "They have a website?"

"It is restricted to only those whom the association allows access."

"Umm . . ." I didn't know how to respond to that.

"How long my love?"

"How long for what?" Kelsey asked as she looked at the website then clicked on the sign in. "If this is the association website, can I see if I'm in there?"

"My love? How long?"

I took a really big breath and let it out. I was so busted for not telling her.

"Two days. Yesterday and today."

"And you didn't say anything?"

Kelsey finished inputting my name and email address while Helen was asking me questions I didn't want to answer. After she hit enter, the command console flowered opened on my screen.

"Kel," I reached and dumped the computer by turning off the power. "I said no."

"My love, talk to me. Why didn't you tell me that you are a manager?"

"You're a WHAT?" Kelsey got up off my lap to spin and look at me.

"Stop." I held up my hands. "Just stop. Okay? It's no big deal. Yesterday I emailed the manager who was trying to get into contact with me. I asked if there was any way I could take care of the requests that he was getting on my own rather than have him do it. He sent me the link to get in. All I'm doing is handling my own calendar and stuff like that. I"m not a manager."

"You are a manager for the association. They are the only ones who have access to the website. If you have access, you are a manager."

"Look, I didn't want it, they gave it to me. Acting like an idiot when I helped Tabitha must have caught someone's eye. After that they decided I was a bigger sucker than I thought I was."

"My love, when they looked at you they saw what everyone sees." Helen shifted to put both of her arms around my neck.

"I'm a nobody." I denied what she was saying. "I know who I am; nothing and nobody."

"My love." She came closer and looked directly at me. "The association does not just let anyone become a manager. Only those who are willing to do what must be done are managers. Many ask, few are given the opportunity. That you are one of the few means that you are not nothing, or a nobody."

TEN

A week later Ian caught up to me at work.

"Do you have a minute?" He asked when I clocked in.

I looked at him and nodded yes even though I was dreading this conversation. He held the door to his office open and waited for me to go inside. Sitting in the chair in the corner of the tiny room I waited for him to start.

"Ah, okay, I thought about it." He sat down and shifted a bit like he was uncomfortable.

"And?"

"Look Kevin, it's not like it's a normal thing." He shifted again.

"It is in a lot of other parts of the world." I tried to be casual about it. "Besides, it's not like we tell everyone. I don't know why Kelsey told you unless it's because she's afraid that you'll run out on her before she comes back. Telling you now gives you the option of abandoning her before she leaves."

That got me a strange look.

"Ian?"

"I don't know what to do." He sighed. "The whole situation is getting out of hand. First it was her cheating, then it was her going away for something she won't talk to me about, and now I find out who she's been cheating with."

"It's a relatively new thing between us." I told him it hadn't been going on for very long. "She used to sleep with a lot of other guys. I don't even know who they were or how many."

That produced another sigh.

"Ian, Kelsey does it because she needs to, not because she wants to. She's looking for something and so far no one has been able to give it to her."

"Except you."

I held up my hands in a stop gesture.

"Ian, she cheats. Who she cheats with isn't important because knowing who doesn't change the fact that she cheats. I also told you that if you needed to know who, it was only going to hurt you." I flipped both palms up. "Was I wrong?"

He waited then shook his head.

"So here's the deal as it stands; you can either walk away, or you can stick around."

"So you can . . .?"

"Ian, I can't marry her or be with her openly. I can't tell anyone I love her. I can't kiss her in public. I can't do anything with her, not even hold her hand where other people can see me do it. You can. You can do all of that and more." I stood up because this conversation needed to be over before I lost my temper.

"Think about that. Then think about how I feel about never ever being able to tell our friends about us. Think about how I have to let her sleep with you and hang round with other people, instead of being with me, just so no one suspects that we sleep together. Think about how I feel about being the dirty little secret in both of our lives and how one day I'm going to have to walk her down the aisle so she can marry someone else, maybe you, instead of that person being me."

"Then tell me which of the two of us has the heartache he has to conceal behind a happy face because it's something he can't ever tell anyone about, or even walk away from just because he can't deal with it."

That made him sit up straight in his chair.

"I have a grandfather who's an ex-marine. If he were here right now, he'd probably be jamming his boot up your ass the hard and painful way because you deserve it for the way you're acting over this." I opened the office door. "There are lots and lots of other things you don't know about either. Some of it is even more surprising than this is and none of it is dull or boring. There are other people in Kelsey's life you haven't met yet who are actually very interesting to be around in ways you cannot imagine right now. If you stay with her, you could find out for yourself what you've been missing out on your whole life."

I gave him a last look.

"Or Kelsey could cry on granddad's shoulder because of the broken heart you gave her. Your choice."

I headed to the café. Giz saw me come out from the back room and started to wave but caught herself. I waved back anyway.

Lunchtime came around and Ian took over up front so Giz could take a break. She headed straight for me in the café stopping to spin to show off what she was wearing. Jeans and a Kelly Green nylon blouse over white sneakers. Ugh.

"You look nice." I didn't say what I thought as I rang the register for a customer.

"It's green."

"Yes it is." I handed the customer his receipt.

"I like green."

"No you don't." I faced her directly. "You don't like your hair so you don't like wearing things that bring attention to your hair. But, because you think it's expected, you wear a color you don't like."

"Why do you hate me?" She turned and nearly ran away, heading out the door of the bookstore without another word.

"Problems?" Ian asked later as I was reshelving the magazines and books left behind in the cafe.

I shook my head.

"Then . . .?" He looked at the door.

"Giz is upset because I told her the other day that she didn't look her best in green. She decided to prove me wrong and wore green today. When I told her that I didn't think she liked green, she got mad and left."

He looked at the clock on the wall.

"Well, she's late getting back from lunch. If she quits, it'll be your fault."

"She'll be back." I wasn't worried about that. Not at all. "Trust me."

He looked at me for a long second then sighed.

"Kevin . . . sometimes . . ."

"Hey, you can always fire me." I picked up the trash can to head out to the dumpster with it. "Do it. Please. I could use the rest."

I returned to find Giz behind the register again. She'd changed her top into an athletic gray T shirt with the college name and logo on it. Ian saw me and put his hands on his hips and twitched his head in her direction. I held up my hands in a what can I say gesture and went to wash up from handling the trash can.

After drying my hands, I pulled out my wallet and headed toward the front counter. Giz saw me coming and froze. Before she could bolt I held out one of my new business cards to her.

"It's my website. Look it up, check out the photo gallery. Then make an appointment to come see me. You can do it through the website if that's easier. Either way, it's totally confidential. If you change your mind you can cancel any time."

She took the card and looked at me. I pointed at the card then turned and headed back to the café and the customer who was waiting for me at the register there.

KELSEY

Bracing herself with her hands on the table top, she waited for the Male behind her to finish. He was puffing like a steam engine as he pumped into her. Spreading her feet wider she dropped her back to angle her hips. She wasn't going to come, but she'd already had two orgasms so far today. She could wait for someone to give her another one.

The Male held his breath as he pushed himself deep and stopped moving. She could feel him inside of her, throbbing as he came. Almost immediately, he blew out his breath and then pulled out of her.

Without a word, he zipped his pants and walked away. She sat back down in the plastic chair attached to the table and went back to reading her assignment for the day.

Since she'd become pregnant, her days were different than they had been in the beginning. In addition to continuing with the stinky rags and finding the Male every morning, now she was required to sit at a table and read the things they gave her to read. Some of it was newspaper clippings, some were obviously photocopies from books or magazines. And some of it was from the pink book mom had given her nearly a year ago.

Other parts were on etiquette, which was really disconcerting since she'd thought she had good manners. Discovering that she didn't wasn't a pleasant revelation.

Every day she'd read what they gave her, then someone would come sit with her and they'd talk about what she'd been reading. Sometimes that person was a woman, sometimes a Male. When the Male got done talking to her, he'd have her stand up and service him. Exactly like the Male who'd just left.

Other than the person sitting with her, she was alone in the room and missed being with the others. She only saw them at night now, although Amy had disappeared completely and there were just the four of them left in the bunk room.

"May I?" Doctor Hartman stood next to her table asking her if she could sit with her. Kelsey used an open palm to gesture to the other chair in permission.

"How are you?" Doctor Hartman asked after she sat down across the table from her. "You haven't come to see me again, so I thought I'd come see you."

"I'm fine." Kelsey placed her hands in her lap.

"No more nausea?"

She shook her head no.

"Any other problems?"

Another head shake no.

Doctor Hartman used one hand to spin her reading assignment for the day around so she could scan it.

"I hated this part of the training." Done reading she turned the pages back around the way they'd been.

"What?" Kelsey looked at her.

"Kelsey, I'm well aware of what goes on here because I've gone through this myself." The Doctor leaned back in her chair. "You heard me be called Lady Angela. What did you think that meant?"

"But you're . . ."

"Old?" Hartman's eyes twinkled at her when Kelsey paused in what she was going to say.

"I was going to say that you're a doctor."

"That doesn't mean I don't have needs which are very much like yours." The doctor stood up and looked down at her. "Being a member of the association isn't just sex, sex, sex twenty four hours a day. You can have a life too. A real life. One with goals and rewards and recognition if you want one.

"But, what about . . .?" Kelsey gestured around her at the empty room.

"Kelsey, any whore can spread her legs for whatever man who comes along with the money to pay her. It takes a very special kind of woman who selects the Males she services because she wants them specifically, rather than let them have her just she's horny or feeling lonely. It's even more special when that woman makes sure her Males are actually satisfied every time they're together, even when she has other plans for the day."

"Doing that and being happy with yourself takes no more effort than just spreading your legs. It just takes enough desire to focus yourself and follow your dreams to make it happen."

The doctor made the same gesture Kelsey had about the room.

"Is this all you want out of life? Or is there something more waiting for you?"

"I don't know." Kelsey dropped her eyes.

"I came here when I was twenty three and ready to drop out of medical school because I didn't know the answer to that question either."

The statement was so surprising that she raised her eyes to look at her visitor again.

"It's true." Hartman put one hand on her chest. "What I learned here gave me the focus to go back to med school."

"But . . ."

"You don't have to be a doctor. Or a lawyer, or a teacher, or anything else. Just be you. If you do that, you'll be happy. And that's the point of the training. You're supposed to be learning who you really are, what you want, and how to go after it."

Another gesture around the room.

"Unless what you want is to sit in an empty room for the rest of your life waiting for the next Male to come along and use you to pleasure himself before leaving you alone and miserable again?"

With that, the Doctor walked away. It wasn't long before another Male showed up at her table.

"May I?" He indicated the other seat at the table.

Kelsey looked at him and considered what she'd just been told. Breathing in through her nose, she considered that too.

"Thank you, Sir, but no. I'm waiting on someone to arrive and I expect them shortly." The words were smooth and controlled. She turned her head away slightly in dismissal and kept her features under control as he reluctantly left her alone. He was going to have to find someone else to service him, she wasn't interested in being a whore.

Three more Males showed up after that. Two of them she dismissed as she had the first. The last Male she looked at more carefully. Standing, she braced her hands on the table.

"Fuck me Sir."

He took her. She was ready and the cum already inside of her made her slippery but she still grunted when he filled her.

"Yes." She hissed as he started thrusting into her. Arching, she tipped her pelvis so he'd hit the right spot. "Fuck me. Fuck me Sir."

"I'm going to come." He whispered in her ear a few minutes later as he stroked deep.

"Come. Come in me. Fuck me."

"Uhh."

He grabbed her hips and pushed into her as deep as he could get. Another stroke and she started to pulse. A third and she buckled at the knees. A strong masculine arm wrapped around her middle to hold her up as he thrust himself into her again. As he did, she rolled her eyes up and orgasmed along with him.

She came back to herself to find that she was sprawled face down on the table, the Male still inside of her. Gentle fingers stroked up and down her back before the Male bent and kissed her on the shoulder.

"Thank you." He whispered again. "You are amazing."

She wiggled enough to tell him to pull out, turning around and leaning against the edge of the table while he zipped his pants. Reaching she put her arms around his neck and held him. He smelled sooo good.

ELEVEN

Giz was avoiding me. I don't really know why, I hadn't done anything to scare her. Not that I could think of anyway.

She still hadn't made an appointment either. Every day my visitor counter on the website clicked up by one or two visits, but no one made an appointment.

Today, instead of showing up with grandmother again, Jenna brought her chaperone with her for her fitting session. Her chaperone, Charles, and I would talk as she changed in the bathroom underneath the stairs then modeled her new clothes for me so I could see them and make sure they were doing what I thought they'd do.

When she tried on the last outfit and showed it off for us, I walked around behind her to adjust the fit of the cowl necked sweater, pushing it off to one side to expose her shoulder rather than hanging open down her front. The moment I touched her, she drew in a quick breath.

1...45678...10