Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisArpy
HisArpy
165 Followers

"She's too new for that." He referred to letting Giz run the bookstore.

"She's been there for almost four months now, give her a chance to show you what she can do. I think you'll be surprised."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure. She can handle it for one day."

There was a long pause and I was almost ready to ask if he was still on the line when he spoke again.

"When do you think is the best time to be there?"

"Probably nine-ish. Before then is too early but it could be late in the afternoon." I shrugged even though he couldn't see me. "Come by at eight and stay all day. Mom and I won't mind and we can talk about the other stuff if you're still interested."

"You're sure?" He asked me again.

"Ian, trust me. Call Giz and let her know she'll be in charge tomorrow and to meet you at the bookstore early so you can give her any last minute instructions." I almost laughed under my breath but caught myself. "Don't be too shocked at what you see when she shows up."

"Okay, see you tomorrow morning. Probably eight thirty if you think she'll be later than that."

"I'll see you then." I hung up the phone, I still had to tell mom and let her know.

Ian gave me a look when I answered the door after he knocked on the door the next morning. I grinned at him and he rolled his eyes.

"I swear, one of these days Kevin . . ."

I just held up my hands like I was innocent. He sighed.

"I take it she's not here yet?"

"Not yet." I led the way through the living room and into the kitchen. Pointing at a chair I asked if he wanted anything. Coffee, tea, anything. He shook his head no so I sat where I'd been sitting and went back to drinking my morning coffee and eying the box of donuts in the middle of the table.

He sighed.

"What?" I took a donut then put it back in the box. I really didn't need or want another one, I was just excited and felt like I should be doing something.

I don't know, I'm just . . ."

"Nervous?"

He nodded.

"Don't be. She . . ." A car door slammed outside and I got up to look through the front window. It was a delivery van for the neighbor across the street. Ian blew out a breath and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Relax." I told him as I sat down again.

"Says the guy who's sitting on springs ready to jump and run at the slightest noise." He shifted in his chair. "Why are we both feeling this way?

The front door knob jiggled and the door opened before I could tell him it was because we loved her and missed her. At the sound we both looked that way to see Kelsey standing in the foyer wearing a light blue dress that looked just like the one Tabitha had worn the first time I met her.

"Mom, Kelsey's home." I called as I rose from the table and looked at Ian. "Fair warning, this could be a little bit weird. Don't worry, we'll sort it out later if it is. Just remember, she promised to marry you if you were here. You're here, enough said."

Fast footsteps came down the stairs before he could reply. Reaching the last step, my mother suddenly slowed to a controlled walk and joined Ian and I as we moved to the middle of the living room. Kelsey looked at all three of us for a moment before she stepped forward to stop in front of Ian and clasp her hands together at her waist.

She looked at him for a very long time before speaking.

"Ian Glass, do you still desire me?"

Ian gulped but didn't say anything.

"Will you have me knowing that I do not know who is the father of the child I carry?"

Another nod.

"And, will you still have me knowing that I have been unfaithful to you and will require your assistance so I may do so again in the future? Will you still have me knowing that I will allow other Males to possess and mate with me before you? Will you still have me knowing that I may choose to bear yet another child of their breeding and never one of yours? Will you have me while knowing all of this will be and cannot be changed?"

"Yes." The answer was quiet.

"Then I will marry you, Ian Glass. I will love you and ensure that you are never in need or left abandoned and alone." Kelsey touched his face lightly with her fingertips first then kissed him long and deep before burying her nose in his collar and inhaling until she filled her lungs completely.

Done, she exhaled then turned toward mom.

"Mother."

"Yes?"

"I have two stars."

"I am glad for you dear heart." Mom's voice was smooth and unruffled.

"I also carry the fourth star." She pulled up the sleeve of her dress and rotated her arm to display the tattoo there; a tiny pink star on the inside of her wrist that looked really new to my eyes "It bears your name."

Helen looked shocked but Kelsey stepped forward far enough to lean and kiss her mother on the lips.

"I love you. I always have and I always will until the day I die." She looked at me then back to mom. "There is only one other who is equal to the love I have for you in my heart."

Giving mom another kiss she let go and finally turned to me. Dropping her eyes and clasping her hands at her waist again, she paused for a moment before looking up at me.

Her eyes were overflowing with desire and need.

"My love. I am returned."


HisArpy
HisArpy
165 Followers
1...5678910