Courtesan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

As soon as my wife was kneeling between my legs she picked up my tiny penis and gently held it in her fingers while she leaned over and lovingly kissed the head.

My breath caught. I was very aroused and Kelly's fingers and lips felt wonderful, but I Suddenly started to worry. I knew that it would be a matter of seconds before I began ejaculating and I also knew that there was nothing I could do to stop it.

My wife sensed my unease and immediately grasped its cause. She looked up at me and in her most gentle voice said, "Don't worry Timmy, I want you to cum quickly. This is only the first of several orgasms you're going to have tonight. You'll be able to last much longer when you have the next two. Now just relax and let yourself go. I want you to enjoy this."

Kelly leaned forward again, put my cock in her mouth and started aggressively sucking me. I understood exactly what she was doing. Since I was going to cum almost immediately, there wasn't any reason to fool around with teasing and fondling. The last thing either of us wanted to have happen was for me to cum by accident while Kelly was playing with me.

Her sucking had an almost instantaneous effect. It began with a warm glow throughout my midsection and then the familiar tingling started in my loins. I could have warned Kelly, but I knew she didn't care. She loves it when a guy cums in her mouth.

Suddenly a burst of pleasure exploded inside of me and I pumped several spurts of semen into my wife's mouth. Kelly kept sucking me. It felt like she was trying to coax every last drop of cum out to my cock before she was willing to end the blow job.

Eventually she did stop sucking me. Once she was finished she took my softening cock out of her mouth, crawled up on the bed next to me and whispered in my ear. "Timmy honey, did you enjoy that?"

I laughed. "Kelly, it was wonderful."

I was lying on my back. She put her arm around my chest, cuddled up to my side and nuzzled my neck. "Good, I was hoping you'd like it."

For a few minutes we cuddled together on the bed and then Kelly sat up and started smiling at me.

I looked at her, there was a wicked glint in her eye. I had to ask. "What is it?"

She kept smiling. "I wouldn't normally ask one of my dates this question. If he wanted to do it he could, but he would have to request it."

I shook my head. "I still don't understand."

Kelly grinned at me. "Feel like returning the favor while you're recovering?"

Suddenly I realized what she was talking about and I started laughing. "Sorry, sometimes I can be a little obtuse."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Only sometimes?"

"Hey be nice and yes, you know me; I would love to return the favor."

"I was hoping you'd say that." She turned around so that she was facing my feet and then she swung one of her legs over my head and positioned her pussy directly over my face. "Are you ready Timmy? Pat my thigh if you can't breathe."

"Yes, I'm ready and I guarantee you that if I'm having trouble breathing you'll be the first person I'll tell ."

"Who the hell else would you tell?"

"I thought I might call your mother and your sisters."

Kelly reached behind her and playfully slapped my cheek. "Quit fooling around and start eating my pussy." Then without giving me an opportunity to respond she sat down on my face and pressed her very wet cunt against my lips.

My wife and I were now in very familiar territory. This was something we'd been doing since we were sophomores in college. The very first afternoon we fooled around we figured out that Kelly loved having me go down on her, and I loved doing it. Since that day, giving Kelly oral pleasure has been the primary focus of our lovemaking.

Kelly also quickly learned that she loved sitting on my face while I pleasured her. It was a matter of control. When she was riding me she could dictate where I had my tongue. If she leaned forward, she could push her clit into my mouth and if she leaned back and slid her hips forward she could press her ass against my face so that I could lick her asshole.

In this position she can also control how hard her pussy or ass is pressed into my face. Generally when we begin our lovemaking Kelly will kneel over me so that I am just licking her, but as she becomes increasingly aroused she likes to kick her legs forward and actually sit down on my face. Once she's in that position she can grind her pelvis against my lips and nose and pleasure herself with relentless intensity.

We soon figured out that we needed to have a signal so that I could let Kelly know if I was having trouble breathing. Once she was actually sitting on my face she was often so absorbed in her own gratification that she'd forget about me. We quickly realized it was possible that she might inadvertently lock me in a position where I could neither move nor breathe. While I often joked about how I couldn't imagine a better way to die, I didn't actually have any interest in making the supreme sacrifice for my wife's pleasure.

When we started to dabble with sexual domination and sadomasochism Kelly discovered another advantage to the position. She could control the intensity with which I licked her by twisting my nipples and when she was feeling particularly nasty, slapping my cock and balls. Being an avowed masochist, I both loved and feared that discovery.

Kelly was still kneeling over me, so I wasn't yet bearing the burden of her full weight on my face. This allowed me to start by gently kissing the cleft of her wet cunt.

When she felt my lips touching her, she sighed and said, "Timmy, that feels so nice. I can't tell you how much I've missed the feel of your lips kissing my pussy. Baby I'm so sorry that I got confused. I promise to try very hard to never let it happen again."

Since my wife was still kneeling and wasn't yet actually sitting on my face, I was able to talk. "Hey, it's okay, we've put all of that behind us. You just danced for me and gave me a wonderful blow job, now I want you to enjoy this. Kelly honey, you should just forget everything, relax and let yourself go."

She giggled. "I've never had any trouble letting go."

I laughed. "That's the truth."

Kelly wiggled her butt and said, "Okay pussyboy, you asked for it. Get busy, my cunt hasn't been properly licked for several weeks."

Actually it was probably closer to several months, but that was water over the dam. The last thing we needed to do was start discussing our problems again, so I answered my wife by pushing my tongue into her cunt.

Both of us sighed at the same time. Kelly was enjoying the touch of my tongue and I was savoring the taste of her aroused pussy. I closed my eyes and started licking her. She didn't move. I could feel an electric tension in her body. She was relishing the sweet sensations I was giving her.

Kelly sat up and slid her hips forward so that her rear was directly over my face. "Timmy, I want to feel your tongue in my ass. It's been so long. Lick me baby, lick my asshole for me."

This was not something I had to be cajoled into doing. I loved to lick Kelly's asshole. I put my hands on her hips, pulled her to me and softly kissed her tiny hole.

Kelly cooed with delight when she felt the touch of my lips. "Yes Timmy, kiss me, kiss my ass, show me that I'm your goddess, worship me."

It was clear that we had at least temporarily stopped playing the scene where I was my wife's Las Vegas date, but I didn't care. The date game was fun, but worshiping Kelly my passion.

"Timmy I love it when you kiss me there. Give me a French kiss, I want to feel your tongue in my ass." Apparently Kelly agreed with me.

I eagerly pushed my tongue into Kelly's asshole and tasted her for the first time in weeks.

When she felt me pushing my tongue into her, Kelly ground her rear into my face and cried; "Oh my god Timmy that feels so good. Do it, eat me, eat my asshole."

I wrapped my arms around my wife's waist, pulled her ass tighter against my face and pushed my tongue even deeper into her puckered anus. This was an expression of my love and complete devotion to Kelly. I wanted her to know that I was willing to give myself to her totally.

Kelly's breath caught as she felt, then sensed and finally understood what I was doing. "Yes Timmy, lick me and kiss me. Show me that you belong to me, that you're mine."

I tried to push my tongue even deeper into my wife's ass. She cried with delight when she felt me doing it. "Oh god Timmy, that's wonderful."

Kelly reached between her legs and started rubbing her engorged clitoris while I continued probing her ass with my tongue. "Yes Timmy, lick me! Show me that you're willing to anything for me."

We were now both completely absorbed in a frenzy of uncontrolled lust. Our ardent passion had demolished the defenses and inhibitions that would normally prevent us from expressing our most secret desires. I couldn't speak, my tongue was buried in my wife's asshole; but I wanted her to know that I was willing to do anything for her. I was willing to devote my life to serving her. I was willing, no I was eager to become her slave.

I wrapped my arms even more tightly around Kelly's waist, pressed my face into the crack of her ass and started licking and kissing her asshole with ungoverned abandon.

Kelly responded by grinding her ass into my face and pushing two fingers into her already soaking pussy while she continued frigging her clit the the fingers of her other hand.

For a moment both of us were completely consumed by our desires. Kelly had become a goddess, selfishly enjoying the pleasures that only an obedient slave would be willing to provide and I had become her devoted servant, eager to satisfy her every whim and desire.

Suddenly my wife stopped moving. After a moment she arched her back, screamed out the words, "Oh yes!" and started to shake. While she was cumming Kelly ruthlessly ground her rear into my face. I positioned my hands defensively under the cheeks of her ass. If I was going to be suffocated, this was when it was going to happen.

The waves of pleasure battered my wife's body for several seconds and then they slowly started to subside. A few moments later Kelly rolled off of my face, cuddled up next to me and lay silently with her head on my shoulder.

After a minute she sat up and kissed my cheek. "Timmy that was wonderful. Tomorrow night could we spend the whole evening playing Mistress slave games?"

A little thrill rippled up my spine. I grinned at Kelly and said, "Nothing would make me happier. We could even play for the rest of tonight if you'd like that."

Kelly shook her head. "No sweetheart, tonight I've danced for you and sucked your cock, but you still haven't fucked either my pussy or my ass. Before this wonderful evening comes to an end, I'm determined that you're going to enjoy both of those pleasures.

Kelly glanced down at my crotch. My eyes followed hers. I had an erection.

She grinned at me. "It appears that my big stud is ready for action again. Timmy honey, I think it's time for you to fuck my pussy." She rolled over on her back and spread her legs. "Come on baby doll, it's time for you to go for a ride and I can't wait to give it to you."

Suddenly my mind was flooded with a slew of concerns. Sexual intercourse has never been an activity that I engaged in with confidence. Now as Kelly was inviting me to enjoy her, I was overwhelmed by performance anxiety. I'm sure you can understand. It's human nature. We all tend to avoid activities where we've experienced the humiliation of failure.

Kelly sensed my apprehension and sat up. "Sweetheart, what's the matter?"

I stared at the sheets underneath me and whispered, "I'm afraid I'll disappoint you."

My wife nodded her head in understanding and then she picked up my hand and gently held it. For a moment we both sat on the bed in silence. Finally Kelly said, "Timmy many of the problems you've had with sexual intercourse in the past have been my fault."

I looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"You're so good at eating my pussy, and I enjoy it so much that I probably haven't given you enough opportunities to perform."

I shook my head. "I still don't understand."

"Timmy, when most healthy young men are having sex they tend to cum quickly the first time they have an orgasm. We've talked about this before. Remember I told you that when I'm partying with a guy I always try to begin by giving him blow job. I like to get that first quick orgasm out of the way. After he's recovered that allows us to get down to some serious fucking and settle into a nice long adventure."

I laughed. "Adventure?"

Kelly smiled. "Yes, a good long fuck is definitely an adventure."

I shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I've never been part of a good long fuck."

Kelly sighed. "I know that Timmy and I'm trying to explain to you that it's all my fault. I've never given you the same consideration I've given to other guys. When I think about it, I realize that it was due to my own selfishness. As I just mentioned, you're so good at licking my pussy and I enjoy it so much that I've never really tried to set up a nice long fuck with you. The problem started while were in college. I was dating all those other guys and I was getting fucked all the time. When you ate my pussy it was a special treat, so every time we were together, that was what I wanted. I was young and self centered and I didn't consider the possibility that you might enjoy a good long fuck."

My wife was quiet for a moment. She seemed to be thinking. I waited. Finally she said, "When we started to play with sexual domination and cuckolding, that made the problem even worse. It gave me a justification for focusing our lovemaking on my needs."

"Yes, but I love the sex games we play."

"I know you do Timmy, and so do I; but that still doesn't mean you shouldn't get to enjoy a nice long fuck once in awhile."

I nodded, "Yes, that would be nice." And then I sighed and said, "But it really doesn't matter."

Kelly stared at me. "What do you mean?"

"My penis is so small that even if I could fuck you for a long time, neither of us would actually be able to feel it."

Shaking her head, Kelly said; "I really have done a number on you haven't I?"

"I don't understand."

"Timmy, size isn't nearly as important as you think it is..."

"But all the cuckold web site say it is."

"Yes they do and I've also teased you about it, but that has more to do with the humiliation games we play than with reality. We both enjoy it when I make fun of your tiny dick and that's also part of the cuckold mystique on the web sites."

"But..."

"When we were in college and I was fucking a lot of different guys, it probably was a little more difficult for me to enjoy your tiny penis, especially right after I'd been with a guy who had a larger cock."

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about."

"Timmy, when I started working as a hostess Tonya told me that I had to do kegels and then she taught me how to do them. As a hostess I had to entertain lots of different men. Some of them had big cocks, but some of them also had little cocks just like yours. I had to be able to give all of them a good time."

"What are kegels?"

"They're vaginal exercises. When a woman has a baby her pubococcygeous muscle gets stretched out. The same thing happens to me when a guy with a really big cock fucks me."

"Her what muscle?"

Kelly laughed. "pubococcygeous muscle, just call it the pc muscle."

"What is it?"

My wife picked up my hand and placed it on her pussy. "Put a finger inside me Timmy."

I pushed my middle finger into Kelly's cunt. She was very wet. Suddenly I felt her squeeze my finger.

"Do you feel that Timmy?"

I nodded.

"That's the pc muscle."

I pulled my finger back out of my wife's cunt, but as I pulled it out I deliberately moved up to her clit and gave it a little tweak.

Kelly giggled. "Hey no fair, we're in the middle of a serious discussion."

I winked at her. "Sorry, I couldn't stop myself."

My wife reached over and gave my nipple a vicious twist. I yelped from the pain. She laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't stop myself."

I shook my head in mock protest. "That's not fair. When I rubbed your clit it made you feel good. When you twisted my nipple it hurt."

Kelly grinned at me. "I'm a top and you're a bottom. You give me pleasure and I give you pain. That's just the way it is."

I stared at Kelly. She looked at me. After a moment she said, "What?"

I took a deep breath and said, "What you just said."

"Yes?"

"It made my cock even harder."

Kelly smiled. "It made my pussy tingle too. Timmy, we really were destined to be together."

"Want to play around some more?"

"I want you to fuck me." There was a tone of determination in Kelly's voice. "But first I want to be sure you understand what I'm telling you."

"Okay, go ahead.'

"Timmy, the pc muscle is just like any other muscle. If you exercise it regularly it gets stronger, firmer and tighter. That means that after a guy with a really big cock fucks me my cunt will be stretched out, but if my pc muscle is well toned it will recover and gradually return to its normal tautness. It's the same thing that happens when you go to the gym and lift weights. The weights will stretch the muscles your working; but if they're well toned, after a day of rest they'll return to their normal condition. If you're not in good shape it will take you longer to recover. Kegels are exercises designed to strengthen the pc muscle and I do them every day. My pc muscle is very well toned."

Kelly giggled. "I also haven't been with a man for over a week now. My pussy is going to be nice and tight. We're both going to enjoy this fuck."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Does that make you feel any better?"

I nodded. "Yes it does." I grinned at her. "Wanna fuck?"

Kelly smiled at me and slowly nodded her head. "Yes I do; very, very much." Then she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "Come on big Tim, give me your best shot."

I climbed on top of my wife. This was not familiar territory for us. In the four years that we'd been together, I could count the number of times that Kelly has let me fuck her on two hands.

Once I was in position I could feel the tip of my penis rubbing against the lips of Kelly's very wet cunt. She put her arms around my shoulders and whispered, "That's right baby, now just relax and push it in."

My cock slipped into Kelly with ease. As soon as I was inside her I felt her vagina squeeze my penis. It felt wonderful, but it also scared me a little. My previous experiences in this situation had all quickly ended with a sudden uncontrolled ejaculation.

Kelly giggled. "That's another advantage of a well toned pc muscle."

"It feels good, but I think you should stop messing with me for a minute. Give me a chance to get used to this situation. I'm kind of nervous, this has always ended disastrously for me."

"Sorry Baby Doll, I'm a little excited and I really do want you to enjoy this. Take a minute and relax. I'm happy. Just having you inside me feels very nice."

We both lay perfectly still. It really was nice. I was on top of Kelly. She had her arms wrapped around my back. Her large breasts were pressed against my chest and miraculously my erect penis was inside of her.

After about moment Kelly whispered, "How are you doing big boy?"

I whispered back, "I think I'm going to be okay."

"I'm sure you are. Are you ready to start?"

"Yes, I think I am."

"Timmy, fucking is just like dancing and you're a wonderful dancer. Dance with me Timmy. Let's start out with a nice slow waltz."

"I don't understand."

"Timmy, I'll count the cadence. One, two, three; one, two, three; one, two, three."

"I'm still confused."

"Okay, try this. In, rest, out; in, rest, out; in, rest, out. "

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers