Courtesan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried it.

After a few seconds Kelly said, "Oh yes baby, now you've got it. That feels so nice. Keep that rhythm sweetheart." She giggled. "I could do this all night long with you."

Amazingly I believed that I could too and it was a marvelous feeling. My confidence grew. I started to become adventurous. I whispered to my wife, "Kelly, do you remember when we took dancing lessons while we were juniors?"

"Of course."

"Do you remember the rhumba?"

"Timmy!"

"Do you?"

"Well yes, but..."

"Come on, we can do it. You remember; slow, quick, quick."

"Timmy this is sil...Oh god, that feels good." Kelly started to giggle. "Timmy this is great." She wrapped her legs around my thighs and we rhumbad.

We rhumbad ourselves right into a sexual frenzy. Soon both of us were sweating and panting. It became harder to keep the rhythm. It wasn't long before slow, quick, quick degenerated into quick, quick, quick.

Suddenly Kelly screamed. "Timmy just fuck me. Fuck me like an animal. Make me cum."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I stopped being Timmy the Latin lover and turned into Timmy the pile driving piston.

Kelly started laughing and giggling with delight. She bucked her hips in an effort to meet each of my thrusts. We began pounding at each other like two warriors engaged in mortal combat.

Suddenly I felt all the muscles in Kelly's body tighten. There was a brief moment of stillness and then she dug her fingernails into my back and screamed. I recognized immediately that she was having an orgasm, but I sensed that I should just keep fucking her. As I continued pushing my cock in and out of Kelly I felt the familiar tingling begin to build in my loins and then a burst of pleasure exploded in my gut and I started pumping my cum into my wife's womb.

Chaos reigned. Kelly was laughing and giggling like a teenager. Her legs were locked tightly around my buttocks. Her fingers were clawing at my back. I was trying to keep on pumping my cock in and out of her, but she wouldn't let me. She was apparently trying to hold me as deeply inside her as she possibly could while I finished ejaculating every last drop of my cum into her cunt.

Eventually, like two windup toys who were slowly becoming unwound we began to relax. I collapsed onto Kelly's comfortable body. Her large breasts were like two supple cushions under my chest. She held me in her arms until she felt my softening penis slip from her semen filled pussy and then she rolled me off of her.

We lay next to each other in silence. Finally Kelly rolled over on her side and smiled at me. "Studman, you were magnificent." She started to giggle. "I can't wait to tell Tonya and Keisha about the rhumba. Timmy that was fabulous."

And then Kelly was quiet again. She just stared at me. There was a contented smile on her face. My heart was filled with pride. I'd just fucked my wife and she enjoyed it.

Finally Kelly sat up. For a moment she seemed to be thinking about something and then she said, "Timmy would you fuck Mandy?"

The question took me by surprise. It was one thing to eat Tonya's pussy and ass, but I was a submissive cuckold. I wasn't allowed to fuck any other women and even fucking my wife was supposed to be a rare privilege. I shook my head. "I don't know, I don't think I'm supposed to be able to do that kind of thing."

Kelly smiled at me. "It's okay baby. I'm your Mistress. You are correct, you're never allowed to fuck another woman on you own. That would be cheating on me, but if I tell you to do it, then it's okay."

"Are you sure?"

Kelly laughed. "Timmy it's our game. We get to make up the rules."

I thought about this for a moment and then I shrugged. "Okay, I guess if that's what you want I'd be happy to do it."

"I would like that Timmy. Mandy has a very small pussy. She's learned to take big cocks because that's her job; but when a guy first starts fucking her, she always has to make him go slow. It works because she often plays the role of the young virgin."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember I told you that we fulfill fantasies."

"Yes."

"We can all do whatever we're needed to do, but we also all have our specialties. I'm the blond with big tits who loves to give head. Keisha is the black girl. She has four our five different roles she can play. Tonya is the dominatrix. Mandy is the young virgin. Some guys get off on pretending that it's her first time."

"I see."

"Anyway Timmy, Mandy has a very small pussy. I think with you she could relax and really let herself go." Kelly winked at me. "You could teach her to Rhumba."

"Okay, but how will we do this? Do you just want me to call her up and ask her out?"

Kelly burst out laughing. "Timmy, sometimes you are absolutely priceless."

I blushed.

"No honey, we'll do it at a party." She paused to think. "Keisha, Tonya and I can all get dates. You and Mandy would of course be our slaves. After dinner, when the two of you are done cleaning up, we'll bring you into the living room and make you put on sex show for us. Wouldn't that be hot?"

I stared at Kelly. I was totally dumbfounded.

She noticed my reaction and said, "What's the matter baby? Wouldn't you like to do that?"

I looked down at the floor. "I guess so, it just that, I ah well..."

"What baby?"

"I've never even thought about doing something like that."

"Timmy, you think about being a slave all the time."

I shook my head. "No, not that. I mean fucking in front of a group of people."

Kelly smiled. "Oh that. Don't worry honey, you get used to it very quickly. After a while it becomes a real turn on."

"Yes, but you're an exhibitionist."

"And you're a slave who belongs to an exhibitionist. Timmy, I shut you out of my life. It was a terrible mistake. It almost destroyed our marriage. Today we both agreed that I should try to include you in my life. I want to do that. This is going to be a brand new way of living for you. It's going to be filled with a variety of new experiences. You'd better get used to the idea that you're going to be doing a lot of things you never thought about doing before."

I considered this for a moment and then I quietly said, "All right, I'll try; but you're going to have to be patient with me."

Kelly smiled. "Don't worry, I will be; but you're going to have to be willing to try new things."

"I know that. I will."

We sat on the bed in silence. I think we were both contemplating the ramifications this was going to have on our lives.

After a minute Kelly turned to me and said. "Timmy can I ask you something?'

"Of course."

"Earlier tonight when we talked about my going to see Chris Kendricks tomorrow, you suggested that I invite him to fuck me."

"Yes, I think you'd enjoy that."

"Yes, I would; but you understand that if I do let Chris fuck me with his big cock tomorrow, my pussy will be too stretched out for me to feel your little penis if you want to fuck me tomorrow night. Even with the kegels it takes a day or two for my pc muscle to recover."

I smiled at Kelly. "I know. I still want you to let Chris fuck you tomorrow. I'm a submissive cuckold. Being allowed to actually fuck you should be a rare privilege. Besides, I thought we already decided that tomorrow night should be a mistress slave night."

Kelly nodded. "Yes we did, didn't we."

"I'm already looking forward to it, and I think it will be even more fun if I know that you let Chris fuck you in the afternoon."

"Really?"

"Oh yes."

My wife thought about this for a moment and then she said, "Timmy would it be all right if I invited Chris to be my dinner guest tomorrow night? You would be my slave. I would expect you to prepare and serve the dinner and wait on us for the entire evening. After dinner I'm fairly certain that Chris would be willing to let you watch while he fucks me."

My entire body started to tingle with excitement, but at the same time, a knot of fear began to form in my gut. This was beginning to feel like a decision point for me. The party scene with Mandy and now the dinner with Chris made it clear that Kelly was trying to include me in her professional and social life; but it was also becoming apparent to me that my involvement was, at least in part, going to be as her slave.

I was an eager participant in our sexual domination games, but they had always been casual, spur of the moment escapades. They had never really been planned or even discussed by Kelly and me. Now my role as Kelly's slave was being defined and not only with Kelly, but others as well.

I knew that it wouldn't actually change my personal relationship with Kelly. Despite our recent difficulties, I was confident that in addition to being husband and wife, we were also close friends and enjoyed each other much too much for that to ever happen.

As I thought about it, I began to understand that it wasn't the perception of others that concerned me, it was Kelly's perception of me and my perception of myself. That realization alleviated my fears. Kelly and I understood exactly who both of us really were. That was why I was able to understand and get by the events of the past year so easily. I knew my wife and I understood exactly how she fell into the situation that eventually entrapped her. I also trusted that Kelly understood that our sex games were just that, games. This discussion wasn't about changing our relationship; it was about formally defining our games, playing them more frequently and including other people. That prospect didn't scare me, it excited me.

Kelly was watching me intently. She was a bright woman and she knew me. She recognized that I was considering this question very carefully. "Timmy, tomorrow night would just be a trial. After Chris leaves we can talk about it and decide if it's something we'd like to do more often."

Kelly was trying to reduce the importance of this moment and make the formal definition of my role as her slave occur a little more gradually.

I appreciated her attempt. It was comforting, but I didn't really think I needed it. Kelly was offering me a life of games that I had been fantasizing about for several years. The only real fear I had was, would the reality be as good as the fantasy. I decided that there was only one way I would ever know.

I took a deep breath and said; "Ms. Mason, what would you like me to serve for dinner tomorrow night?"

Kelly stared at me. After a moment she said, "Are we really going to do it?"

"You'd like to, wouldn't you?"

Slowly nodding, Kelly said; "Yes Dicklet, I'd like that very much."

I raised my eyebrows. "Dicklet? I thought we just established that size doesn't matter."

I was just teasing and Kelly knew it, but she chose to give me a serious answer anyway. "You're right. As long my pussy hasn't been stretched out by a bigger cock, size doesn't matter; but that's just physical. We also have to consider the psychological aspect. I happen to find big cocks aesthetically pleasing."

She giggled. "Actually I find them outrageously exciting. I love looking at them, playing with them and sucking them. Timmy honey I love you more than you can possibly imagine and I adore your tiny penis. It will always be my favorite cock in the entire world, but that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate other cocks. A great big dick that has a slight upward curve to it when it's fully erect, absolutely takes my breath away. It always has and it always will."

Kelly paused for a second and then with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, she said; "We both know that the size of your penis is a source of humiliation for you and we also know that you get a huge masochistic thrill out of being humiliated." She grinned at me. "And I just happen to get a very big sadistic thrill out of humiliating you. Timmy, size may not matter, but pretending that it does certainly adds excitement to the games we play."

She winked at me. "And since we have to spend a few minutes waiting for you to recover anyway, why don't you demonstrate to me that you understand exactly how a good slave should treat his Mistress."

Kelly's explanation made my entire body tingle. She was of course correct. I was a masochist. I didn't just enjoy humiliation, I relished it and the fact that my wife got just as big a thrill from humiliating me made it even more exciting.

I slipped off of the bed, kneeled at my wife's feet and reverently bowed my head. "Ms. Mason, I'm sorry that my penis is so inadequate. I will try to atone for my deficiency by eagerly serving as your loyal slave."

When Kelly heard me she started giggling.

I looked up at her. My feelings were hurt.

Quickly realizing what she'd just done, Kelly slipped forward on the bed, gently pushed my head over so that my cheek was pressed against the inside of her thigh and softly stroked my hair. "Timmy honey, I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at you, I was giggling because I was so impressed with how good you are."

I looked up at her and quietly said, "I don't understand?"

"Honey, I worked with people who were professional fantasy sex game players and you are as good or better than any of them. Baby, you are an absolutely marvelous sub."

I kissed the inside of my wife's thigh and then I smiled at her and said, "Ms. Mason, may I please have permission to kiss your feet."

Kelly started to giggle again, but she stopped herself. She smiled back at me and said, "You really are good." And then she made what was obviously a concerted effort to adopt a more serious demeanor. After a moment she took a deep breath and said, "Yes Dicklet, that would be very nice. You may kiss my feet."

I picked up my wife's right foot. She sighed when she felt my lips touch her toes. "Timmy, when you kiss my feet it makes me feel so powerful."

I glanced up at Kelly and smiled. Her right hand was on her sex. She was slowly pushing two fingers in and out of her cunt. When I saw what she was doing a surge of excitement rolled through my body. My goddess was enjoying my expression of adoration.

I started passionately kissing and licking Kelly's feet. She responded by closing her eyes and almost violently pleasuring herself with the fingers of her right hand. We were working ourselves into a carnal frenzy. I had a new erection. I was so excited that I started to worry that I might cum without even touching myself.

Suddenly my wife pulled her foot out of my hands and sat up. Her face was flushed. Her large breasts were covered with beads of sweat. Her pussy was soaking wet. "Timmy we have to stop."

I looked at her with a questioning expression.

She smiled at me. "Baby that was wonderful, but all evening I've been looking forward to something and I don't want to go to sleep tonight without having experienced it."

"What is it?"

"Do you remember how you got Tonya off this afternoon?

I nodded.

"You promised that you'd do that for me this evening."

I grinned at Kelly. "Ms. Mason, I'll happily do that for you every day for the rest of our lives."

Kelly laughed. "Dicklet honey, I may just hold you to that promise."

Earlier that day my wife had watched as I got her friend Tonya off by sucking on her clit while I fucked her asshole with my finger. I'd read about it on the Internet during the time Kelly and I weren't having sex because she was totally absorbed and preoccupied with her job. Because of that I'd never had an opportunity to do it for her. I also would have been reluctant to try it because while we were in college Kelly had always been adamant that she would never let one of her dates fuck her ass. At that time I was of course licking her asshole, but her edict kept me from ever daring to try slipping a finger into that forbidden little orifice.

Once she went to work for the firm Kelly's attitude about anal intercourse apparently changed dramatically. Earlier that day she had told me that she was now freely allowing her lovers to enjoy her rear whenever they wanted it.

I smiled to myself, I did in fact remember Kelly making me promise that I would do it for her later that night. Now it was that night and she was holding me to my promise. That was fine with me. Nothing made me happier than giving my wife pleasure.

Kelly pulled her feet up onto the bed and lay back. "This is the right position isn't Babydoll?"

I nodded. "Yes, Ms. Mason, that's perfect." In that position I had free access to both Kelly's pussy and her asshole.

I leaned forward. Kelly sighed as I buried my face in her cunt and started pleasuring her with my tongue. Once I felt her excitement building, I slipped down and began licking her asshole. I wanted to get it nice and wet. As soon as my wife felt my tongue enter her rear she started giggling with delight.

I loved licking Kelly's asshole and I could have happily kept doing it all night long, but I knew that at that moment she wanted more.

I pulled my face away from Kelly's rear and put my middle finger in my mouth. After getting it nice and wet I placed it on her puckered hole and started slowly pushing it into her. Kelly shivered with excitement as my finger penetrated her.

I pushed my finger about an inch into her and then I pulled it out again. Kelly quietly groaned with disappointment. I put the finger back into my mouth. After getting it very wet again I pushed it back into my wife. This time it slid in easily and I pushed it in all the way up to my second knuckle.

"Timmy that feels so nice. Don't take it out again, just fuck me with it. Do it nice and slow."

I followed her instructions and started pushing my middle finger in and out of my wife's rear. While I was doing that I leaned forward and gently kissed the lips of her pussy.

Kelly gasped when she felt me kissing her cunt. I immediately extended my tongue and started licking her. She responded by gyrating her hips and grinding her sopping cunt into my face.

I kept fucking my wife's ass with my finger. Kelly was going wild. I found her clit and flicked it with my tongue. This made her giggle. I tantalized her for a moment and then I placed my lips on her engorged love button and sucked it into my mouth.

Kelly's breath caught. She froze. Her entire body was wound like a clock spring in anticipation what was coming next.

I began sucking on her clit.

Kelly started laughing. When she spoke her voice had a rough guttural quality. "Yes Timmy, that's it, that's what I want. Give me a blow job. Suck on my clit like it's a little dick while you finger fuck my ass."

Kelly's wanton display of uncontrolled lasciviousness excited me. I abandoned all pretense of timing and grace and blindly focused all of my attention on giving her pleasure. I sucked on her clit and pumped my finger in and out of her asshole with as much intensity as I possibly could muster.

Kelly started gyrating her hips again. There wasn't any rhythm or style to what we were doing, both of us were caught up in a frenzy of unbridled lust. This was just raw physical pleasure. Suddenly my wife arched her back and started to scream. My first reaction was to back off and allow her to enjoy her orgasm without anymore distractions from me; but after watching Tonya with her earlier in the day, I knew that wasn't the correct response. Instead I continued sucking on Kelly's clit and fucking her ass with my finger.

This orgasm was particularly intense. The convulsions of pleasure seem to go on forever. I don't think either of us cared. We were both immersed in a fog of carnal bliss.

Finally the torrent of sexual ecstasy that was ravaging my wife started to subside. As the storm weakened Kelly's body seemed to slowly melt into the mattress. I pulled my face away from her glistening cunt, took my finger out of her ass and waited patiently at her feet while she lay quietly on the bed enjoying the tranquil aftermath of her climax.

After a moment Kelly sat up. She took a deep breath and gazed down at me. I was still kneeling on the floor at her feet. She grinned when our eyes met. "Timmy that was magnificent. You really are a very creative lover."