Courtesan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her praise made me beam with pride.

Kelly reached down, grabbed my arm and pulled me up on the bed. "Come here lover boy. You just introduced me to a new pleasure and now it's time for me to return the favor."

As I as climbing onto the bed Kelly noticed that my little penis was again sticking straight up in the air. She winked at me. "I see that my stud is ready for action."

I blushed.

Giggling, Kelly said; "Timmy you are so cute."

I shook my head. "I'm not sure that cute is a word a man wants to hear a woman use to describe him while they're making love."

Kelly kissed my cheek. "Come on baby, don't be so sensitive. Tonya and I both think you're a living doll."

I laughed. "Being a doll isn't much better than being called cute."

Kelly rolled her eyes and then she playfully poked me in the ribs. "Timmy, you're not a big muscular stud, but there's more than one kind of sexy. You my sweet husband are cute and lovable and that just happens to be a huge turn on for lots of women, including me." She gently stroked my hair. "You're also a very sensitive lover and that's incredibly important to most women."

"But you like big muscular studs."

"Timmy, why this sudden burst of insecurity? You just gave me the most intense orgasm that I have ever experienced in my entire life. You should be strutting around like the king rooster of the hen house."

"King roosters aren't cute, they're big muscular studs like Chris Kendricks."

Kelly sighed. "Yes Timmy, I do like big muscular studs and Chris Kendricks does get me very excited. Baby that doesn't mean that I don't find you just as sexy and attractive. Honey, I'm a sex fiend. You've known that since the day we met. Men are like ice cream to me. They come in all kinds of wonderful flavors and I want to enjoy each and every one of those different flavors." She kissed me. "Please understand that you will always be my favorite flavor."

"Even though I'm a little wimp with a tiny dick?"

Kelly laughed. "Yes, tiny dicked little wimps who know how to use their tongues are my absolute favorite kind of man." She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my erect penis. "Now it's time for my wonderful tiny dicked little wimp to become an ass fucking stud." She squeezed my cock. "Would you like that Romeo? Would you like to fuck your wife's cute little butt? I'm all ready, you just did a wonderful job of getting me warmed up."

Kelly rolled over onto her stomach and got up on her hands and knees. "Come on big boy, let me have your best shot. With bigger guys I'd want a little lubricant before we start, but you just got me nice and wet with your tongue and I think your little dick is going to slide into me very easily."

I was excited. My entire body was tingling as I got up on my knees behind my wife, but as soon as I was in position I realized that this wasn't going to work. I simply wasn't tall enough. If I really stretched I could rub the head of my cock against the lips of Kelly's cunt, but that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck her ass. My excitement quickly dissipated. I felt like a pathetic loser. I sat down on the bed and sighed.

Kelly didn't hear me and she wasn't aware of my failure so she prodded me. "Come on baby, don't keep me waiting. Do it, push your cock into my ass."

Very embarrassed about my inadequacy. I quietly said, "I'm not big enough to reach you in this position."

Kelly glanced back at me and smiled. "Sorry baby, I wasn't thinking. I'm used to doing this with Antoine. He's tall and he has a huge cock..." Her voice trailed off. She was silent for a moment and then she rolled over and looked at me. "Timmy, please forgive me. I didn't mean to embarrass you. That was a stupid, insensitive thing to say."

As soon as I heard Kelly's apology I realized that I was being silly. Everything she'd said to me over the past few minutes suddenly made sense. I smiled at her. "No, there isn't any reason for you to be sorry. Antoine is taller than I am and he does have a much bigger cock. We're different flavors. He's going to be able to do things that I can't do, but maybe I can also do some things that he can't do."

Kelly beamed at me. "Timmy honey, you're starting to understand. Antoine is a big strong guy who likes to be a little rough in bed. He can be wildly exciting, but a steady diet of nothing but him would get very boring very quickly."

"Wouldn't a steady diet of a sensitive little guy with a tiny dick also get boring?"

Kelly stared at me. After a moment she nodded and quietly answered, "Yes it would. That's why I know that I can never be faithful to you." She shook her head. "Or to any other man. I'll always give in to the temptation to try another flavor."

I laughed. "Then I guess we'd better make sure that you always have access to a good ice cream store."

Kelly started giggling. "One that serves lots of different flavors."

I nodded. "That's exactly what we need."

My wife reached out, grabbed my wrists, pulled me down on top of her and hugged me. "Timmy I love you so much. You're the best husband a slut like me could ever hope to find."

I put my arms around Kelly and we kissed. It turned into a long kiss filled with passion. After about a minute she broke off the kiss and started laughing. She rolled us both over so that I was lying on my back and she was on top of me and then she sat up and spun around so that she was facing my feet. As she straddled my hips I realized what Kelly was doing.

"Timmy I think this is going to work very well."

She positioned herself so that her ass was hovering directly over my erect penis and then she slowly started to lower herself down. As soon as my cock was touching the crack of her rear Kelly whispered, "Guide it into me Timmy. Guide your magnificent little dick into my asshole."

I moved my erection so that the tip was rubbing against her puckered hole and held it steady while Kelly pressed against it. She gave her hips a little wiggle and the head of my penis popped into her anus. We both gasped and then Kelly started to giggle as she leaned back and slowly sat down on my cock.

Once I was completely inside her she looked back over her shoulder and asked, "Are you doing okay baby?"

I laughed. "Yes, this is wonderful." My penis was inside Kelly's asshole and it really did feel wonderful. Her pussy had never gripped me this firmly. As Kelly started fucking me I realized that this must be very similar to the pleasure well endowed men like Chris Kendricks and Antoine experience when they're fucking her pussy.

"Move your hips baby, fuck me. Don't worry, you won't hurt me."

I smiled. I was so entranced by what was happening that I forgot to actually get involved. I was a little ashamed by that. I might be a little guy with a tiny dick, but I sure as hell didn't have to be a passive lover. I immediately started thrusting my hips to meet Kelly as she bounced up and down on my cock.

When she felt me moving my wife squealed with delight and cried, " That's it Babydoll fuck me! Fuck my tight little asshole."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I took control. I grabbed Kelly's waist and pumped my erection in and out of her rear with ruthless intensity.

Kelly started laughing. I wasn't offended. It was obvious that she wasn't laughing at what I was doing. This was an expression of her unbridled joy.

I saw my wife's hands move. Even though her back was to me I could tell that she was rubbing her clit. I tried to fuck her with even more intensity.

Suddenly Kelly arched her back and screamed. I now knew that while she was having an orgasm I should ignore her cries and just keep fucking her. As I was thrusting my cock in and out of her ass I felt the familiar tingling begin to build in my loins. My wife's entire body was shaking with tremors of pleasure as I pumped my semen into her rear.

Gradually Kelly relaxed. For a moment neither of us moved and then she leaned forward. A trickle of cum followed my softening penis as it slipped out of her asshole.

Kelly rolled off of me and turned around. As she cuddled up to my shoulder she smiled and asked, "Did you enjoy that Babydoll?"

I smiled back at her and said, "It was absolutely wonderful."

Kelly sighed with contentment. "Good, I was hoping you'd like it."

We lay together quietly for a few minutes and then Kelly said, "Timmy it's been a long day. I'm tired. Would it be okay if we went to sleep now?"

I kissed her blond hair. "Yes, it's been a very long day and I'm also exhausted."

We were both silent for a moment and then I heard Kelly whisper, "Timmy."

"Yes."

"I'm glad we're back together."

"So am I."

"Goodnight Babydoll."

"Goodnight Ms. Mason."

Kelly giggled. "Tomorrow night you're going to be my slave."

"I know, I can't wait."

"Neither can I."

We were both quiet again. After a moment I heard the soft even breathing that told me Kelly had fallen asleep.

For a few minutes I lay awake thinking about the events of the day. It seemed like a very long time since Edward Baylor had picked me up at Kirby's Quick Stop so he could drive me to my meeting with Martin Jackson. I was now very glad that I'd agreed to meet with Mr. Jackson. That meeting was the catalyst that had allowed my wife and I to reconcile our differences and get back together. I knew that Kelly was currently angry with her old boss; but in fact once he'd realized that he'd made a mistake, he did a very good job of trying to rectify that error.

I glanced over at the clock on the night stand. It was almost 2:00 am. I had to be back at Kirby's Quick Stop by 6:00. That meant that I would have to get up at 5:00. That was only three hours away. I rolled over on my side and closed my eyes. I didn't set the alarm clock. I didn't need to. I had been blessed with a natural internal alarm. I was confident that I would wake up at precisely 5:00 am.

As I feel asleep I wondered what the next day would bring.