All Comments on 'Courting a Vampire Ch. 09'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
catman71catman71over 12 years ago
i still think something is rotten

i still think the lycans are better for her, but i think that there is more going on than meets the eye, all around

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay...

These short chapters are annoying as hell. I love the story but you should have continued this chapter instead of leaving it where it's at....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WTF...... But I still love the story. Keep going!

laoullaoulover 12 years ago
Loving it

I'm loving the series so far. It beats even some of the published author's works I've read so far. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And............the saga continues

It kind of is getting very frustrating how short the chapters are...just when I start to get into it, it ends. Now with that being said, it is a very good story. 4 out 5. I figure the prince is going to bite her and see that she wasn't the one who killed his parents and her family had nothing to do with there assignations either. Or that she didn't even know that she was killing his parents.

What really bothered me though, was that Damien really was going through with his plan of revenge. In my eyes his actions made it seem like he was going to do exactly what he and Desmond discussed. Move her in, get her all nice, comfy and lovey dovey, then have Desmond stab her while she tied to a chair. Its cold but I see where he was coming from, kill my parents I kill you. And like Lilly keeps saying, revenge is a vampire thing.

On the other hand, did anyone else peep "I didn't know what happened after I attacked you, all I knew was that you were gone, and so was everyone ELSE I loved." You see, he does have fillings for her guys. I am going to be childish and just go right ahead and write what everybody is thinking but is afraid to say or type.....Team Edward aka Team Damien.

So now, where do they go from here. A game is afoot my dear Watson, and I wonder how it's going to turn out.

~Ladie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the Story

Love the story but really tired of the short chapters. You have created such a great story line and we the readers are already hooked. It is fine to want to leave us hanging every now and then, but where you are leaving off feels incomplete. We love the characters, but please consider the feedback regarding the short chapters.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Hi,

flying to LA. Post my thoughts later.

StormHeraldStormHeraldover 12 years agoAuthor
About the Chapters

I really am sorry the chapters are so short. I had never written for literotica before and I figured about 7 MS word pages would be decent, but aparently I was sorely mistaken. As for the story, Im not actually writing it anymore. Dont freak out, what I mean to say is that its finished, and all the final chapters have been submitted, its Literotica that has been posting them a day at a time. So I am truely sorry the chapters are so short, but It is something I have learned, accepted and am adapting to.

Again, Im so sorry the chapters are so short! But I am learning and making it better for the future. I hope you guys like the last remaining chapters. Two more after this and its done. There is something at the very end of the last chapter I want everyone to read, and give feedback on, which means two more days.

I love the feedback and I wish I had known about the length sooner. But I know now, so enjoy the rest of the story!!

--StormHerald

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great job!

I really the development of the story and the pace. Some authors write longer sections with longer wait times in between. I like a little bit consistently with shorter wait times in between. Its refreshing. Great Job!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
You update like a champ!!

Every day and it is a great story! With consistant updates I don't mind shorter chapters at all! I think you are doing a Fantastic job...it is hard to believe it is your first story, bravo:)

amienicholeamienicholeover 12 years ago

2 more chapters???? What will I do when it's finished up. Please tell me you are already working on your next story?

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyover 12 years ago
can't wait

I am looking forward to the next 2 chapters however I don't think it would ever be enough of your writing. I sincerely hope you are continuing to write for literotica and would inform us if you decide to post elsewhere. Love this story and your writing.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
StormHerald 1st timer or not

You are a great writter the characters may not be where we want them but you are telling your story the way you want. That's all that matters and if we get a half a page or 3/4 pages the fact is you are doing far better than some of the others that submit on here. You are sharing a story that wouldn't have been told so I say Thank you and I hope you have more of yourself to share with us willing and waiting readers.

daftjanedaftjaneover 12 years ago
It just keeps...

...getting better and better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loveeeet!

pls continue! i have been online everyday just to check your work!!!:)

DirtyLittleKittenDirtyLittleKittenover 12 years ago
L.O.V.E.!

I absolutely love this storie.! Just one thing i didn't really get. Why does Damien bite her.? xx

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
How's that for fucking timing!

Just finished reading 8 chapters and rated each chapter 5 stars but did not comment and i swore i would when i caught a breath. Well caught a breath did a refresh and BANG! you UPDATED yayyy ..LOVIN THIS STORY..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks to the flu my sleep patterns are all off, but who cares when I discovered your writing! I found your series tonight & read all 9 chapters! You are talented, the plot is creatively twisted, your characters draw readers in...all in all, an amazing gem found! The bonus is that you post frequently it looks like, which is fab cuz I can hardly wait for the next chapter!! Thanks for sharing your talent & creative mind!

K. Veracious (can't remember my log in password right now!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story has grabbed the imagination and your vamp-were world is intreaging Stormherald. I like the chapters and (unlike mine) the fact they are being submitted frequently, unfortunatly you will always get people who are never satisfied either way. FFR Lit pages run between 3500-4000 words long, don't go by page length as it is deceptive. Looking forward to the next couple of chapters to see how you wrap this story up and hope it is not your last as you have a fantastic talent. PB :)

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Oooooooo, we are hooked!

Loving this story, especially loving your female lead character. Just need to point out one correction: it's "raped," not rapped (unless you meant knocking on something!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nooo...

Too short! You are killing me :) stopping it right at the bite - what will he discover?? Cant wait till tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hook Line and Sinker

Very Enthralling. An awesome story-line. Need I say more.....

ale1975ale1975over 12 years ago
Great story!

I can't wait to read more. You are a very talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

I love that u update everyday ur very gifted. But your chapters need to be longer

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Best Yet

what a cliff hanger! I hope they discover that Lily had nothing to do w/Damien's parents death. Everything was set up to look like it was Lily because she was an innocent human child. It sounds good anyway.

I'm literally on the edge of my seat waiting for your next chapter. If you didn't already know let me tell you this, you have a great knack for writing. So whether you are writing just for fun or in the hopes of someday getting published either way you've got what it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome SL

This storyline has it all..suspense, romance, humor...it has feeling! I am saddened to learn that there are only 2 more chapters to go!!! <sob>....and btw remember guys, that Damien has already bit her and he should have already seen or not seen her life. Since she can't remember what happened then maybe he can't see her memories of that part of her life either????...IDK

Keep it up StormHerald!!!

~Subbymabe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh noo

no more chapters at this peak... ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm...

It gets better with every chapter but your cliffhangers are killing me. Hopefully you posted ch10 for tomorrow.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Omg!!!! Keep it up, this such a nice story I love it. Can't wait to read more.

erin1955erin1955over 12 years ago

Shit me,you've left me hanging !!!! But it was good though

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Gah!

I hate cliffhangers. I bet she didn't know she was poisoning his family. She just did what she was told. What will he see when he bites her this time?! Must know soon!

MedgemonMedgemonover 12 years ago
Over to soon

Your a very talented writer, and have a great knack for telling the story, and bringing the characters to life. I saw your post about already posting the remaining chapters, and that this story is going to be over much to soon. I look forward to the end but I don't want it to end either LOL, maybe you can write a spin off like the three lycan suitors find another vampire they want to court or something. :) I really have enjoyed this, and look forward to viewing the rest of the chapters. And it is okay with me that they are short I liked that I check everyday and see and new posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The short chapters are fine!

You've done an amazing job of getting all your chapters done and not making people wait weeks or months for the next installment! You have nothing to apologize for. Many of the people who bitch about the length have never even submitted and how no idea how long it takes to write and edit.

GREAT JOB and people stop complaining you're on a free website be gracious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I look forward to each new chapter everyday and get so excited when its posted. Thank you for writing this story its so addicting and i cant wait to see what happens next.

ZigPupZigPupover 12 years ago
Short chapters are fine but....

It has to make sense where you end it. I guess this is a cliff hanger but it just felt like an awkward place to end a chapter.

IsoarianIsoarianover 12 years ago
OMG

More please I love this story.....

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Games Games Games

Who is he really playing?.. Desmond or Lily? ..my guess is he is just to young and confused to make any right choices, barely 20 and he is being lead around by a nose ring by Desmond. Manipulating and very calculating, can see all she wants is to be Queen and her small family in Power... Damien only does what he wants when he is in the present of Lily and i think that is where his heart lays.. But as i said he is to young to know whats good for him. I'm hoping Lily spends more time with the Lycans atleast they are honourable and only wish for her happiness and safety.. I like them alot and think she will be better off with them, and as for her family politics? fuck em as i see it she only owes loyalty to her aunt cause her parent and brother are pricks. And touching on the Aunt, why hasnt Lily had a thought to find her cause she knows Desmond has her locked away somewhere. I think that was a flaw in Lilys character, her Aunt has been the only one to show her kindness in her family so i think she owes her some thought for her wellbeing and loyalty, . Well cant wait to see how it all unravels.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago

Wheels within wheels within wheels... how delicious. ^^

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
This

is getting better as the story rolls along, good writing*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Intrigued

I've been on the fence about this story from the beginning. The whole courting process seemed barbaric and somewhat demeaning. I was getting fed up with Damien acting like Desmond's puppet and Lilly just seemed way too experienced for a virgin. But this little plot twist has drawn me back in. I wouldn't mind seeing another vampire-themed story with a stronger hero. A very good first story, I just wish the hook came sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is such an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lilly is an idiot

Lets see her aunt (the only protection she had) is locked up somewhere and she's watching movies and playing with werewolves. This started out good but Lilly is too stupid to live. hope the vamps kill her at this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous