Courting Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was on the couch. A gun was lying on the floor by his hand. I almost fainted.

I ran to him, shouting, "Tom! Tom!" I kicked a bottle as I ran. There was no blood. The bottle was a whisky bottle, empty.

I took his pulse. It was steady, but slow. He groaned. Then he threw up all over the rug and his gun. I managed to jump back when I saw it coming. He threw up for a while. I won't describe it in detail.

About the time he was over the attack, Molly came in the office.

She looked and said, "Oh, Jesus. Is he okay? Say he's okay. Jane?"

I said, "Seems to be. His pulse before he tossed his cookies was steady."

He groaned again, tried to sit up. His aide, Sherrie came in. She said, "Ugh. I'll call the building guy to clean that. We can toss the rug right now. She grabbed the edge and pulled it into the hall. The gun came with it. Sherrie gingerly picked it up, and deposited it in a waste can, to be dealt with later.

I asked Molly, "Should we call for help?"

"No, lets strip him and get him into the shower at the end of the hall."

"Okay. But I'm not getting my chothes stinky." I stripped. I thought about it when I got to my bra and panties. I looked at Molly, and she never hesitated. So, we were both naked when we started taking off Tom's clothes. It took about two minutes.

Molly tossed all his clothes into a waste basket, taking his wallet out of his pants. She pulled his boxers off.

I looked at him. He smelled funky, but he looked great. Molly saw me.

"Jane, not now."

"Okay."

We got on either side of him and hefted him up. He was conscious. He helped us walk him into the room. Molly turned on the shower, and adjusted it. We hiked him into the stall. I ended up on the inside, then Tom, then Molly. He groaned when the water hit him.

But after a couple of minutes, he started to come alive. Molly scrubbed his hair with soap, and started on the rest of him. He stood up by himself and stared at the two of us. He leaned his head against the shower wall. But his cock got hard. Molly laughed.

She soaped up her hand and washed his dick. I watched with great interest. Molly saw me looking. I mean, how could she not, and how could I not look. He was impressive, to me at least.

Molly offered Tom's cock to me by turning him toward me and almost putting it into my hand. I never hesitated. I wrapped my hand around it and moved it back and forth. Tom groaned, then looked at me.

"Jesus, Jane. If you don't stop....." His warning was too late. He erupted onto my hip and belly. Molly started laughing. She said, "Come with me, Tom, and we'll let Jane clean up.

He said, "I'm sorry. She was....she was jacking me off. I couldn't help it."

Molly said, "It's okay with me, Tom. I always knew you liked Jane." She was still giggling. And, I admit, so was I. But I was hot. I wanted that cock. The two of them walked slowly out and down the hall. I let the water rinse me. But before that, I tasted his come. I wanted to rub one off right then, but I turned off the water and dried with the towel that they had used. I walked down the hall to his office.

Molly and Sherrie were there. Molly was still naked. So was Tom, and Sherrie was eying him. He was fully awake now. And embarrassed.

Sherrie made no pretense about looking at Tom, especially his dick.

Molly said, "Girls, maybe we should get Tom something to wear, before you both take advantage of him in his weak moment. Or your weak moment."

Sherrie came back with a lab smock. Where that came from, I don't know. Tom put it on.

He said, "Thanks, Sherrie. I'm embarrassed. I seem to have lost control."

Sherrie smiled at him. "Don't worry, boss. Anyway, I always wondered. Now I know."

Molly asked, "Why did you have your gun out, Tom?"

I started laughing. Molly and Sherrie both hesitated.

I said, "Just what gun did you mean, Molly?"

Tom turned bright red. Not from the hot shower.

Molly smiled, but persisted. "Why, Tom?"

He said, "I was at a real low point. I thought about murder. I thought about suicide. But I only got drunk, in the end."

I asked, "How do you feel now? Do we need to go to hospital?"

"No. Unless I die of embarrassment."

I said, "Maybe it's me who should be embarrassed. Sorry, Tom. Spur of the moment thing, it was. I couldn't resist."

Molly said, "Actually, I believe it's me who should apologize. To Tom. For fucking up a good marriage. I'm so sorry." Molly glanced at Sherrie, who sidled out.

Tom plopped down on the couch, which had not taken any liquid. When he plopped, the lab coat gaped open. He covered himself.

He looked at each of us. "I felt so....felt a black mood. Hopeless. I couldn't stand the idea of Willie and you. And I couldn't stand not being with you. No way out. So...."

"I won't go to Willie, Tom. I was selfish beyond belief to keep on with that. I have more self-discipline than that. I feel like I'm getting old. And you aren't. You could have had either Jane or Sherrie when they saw you naked. Or both. I feel old. Only a few years away from old-ladyhood."

Tom said. "You're beautiful, Molly. Always have been. I don't know how I kept you all this time."

At that point I had a sudden insight. I was still stark naked. Molly, too. Then Tom seemed to have the same insight. He looked me over. And Molly as well. He got an erection, which his lab coat didn't do much to hide.

Molly closed the door. "Don't want young Sherrie getting ideas, do we?"

I looked at her. I believed she was going to try for a threesome. And, as much as I wanted Tom's cock inside me, I thought she was being devious.

But she turned to me and said, "You can watch. No touching, though."

Then she pulled Tom's lab coat off him, straddled him, and lowered herself all the way down on his dick. She kissed him, and licked his face. She pumped him.

I saw that he was hers. I rubbed my clit and was immediately rewarded. They were moaning, and so was I. They didn't take long. Molly was having a big orgasm, and Tom grabbed her ass and filled her up. She collapsed onto him. I had a good view of his dick, shrinking out of her, covered in juices. I sat on Tom's office chair, breathing hard.

Molly got up off her husband. She said, "Tom, I'll always be only yours. I promise."

Tom said, "I....I know that you're feeling sort of like -- 'Is that all there is?'" I sympathize. Especially with the beautiful Jane sitting naked in my chair. But, I even thought about it -- what you said about why can't you have Willie for a small time. I just could not stand the idea. Sorry."

He looked at me. "And, I apologize for coming all over you. Except you were complicit."

Molly said, "Very complicit, I'd say. My fault. I put your cock in her hand. I don't know why. Maybe as payback for me necking with Willie."

I said, "I feel used." Said it with a smile, false pout.

Molly also smiled, "But not abused."

"No, but I wanted to be abused. He can abuse me if he wants." It was a shameless thing to say, but it made me even hotter.

Tom was looking back and forth, taking this all in.

Molly said, "I'll give it some thought, Jane. If there's anyone I'd.....well."

She glanced back at Tom. He was again fully erect. I was stunned, because I knew it was for me, at least this time. I was about ready to mount him and fuck him silly. I wanted to do it so much. But Molly saw that and said, "Whoa, girl. Not right now."

I moaned. Tom moaned. They were both plaintive sounds.

I picked up my clothes and slowly dressed, taking my time pulling on my panties, my legs spread. I stood, turned and pulled them over my ass. Then I flounced my tits as I put on my bra. I wriggled into my skirt. Slowly donned and buttoned my blouse. Molly and Tom watched every move. Both of them, every move. Molly had hold of his dick. I saw her squeeze it as I finished. Tom erupted, high into the air. It was totally impressive, given what the poor man had been through.

I said, "Another wasted opportunity." I smiled and walked out the door.

TOM

I never had a day like this one. Last night was the worst of my life. I was very close to shooting myself right out of here. The reason I didn't was my children. I couldn't do that to them. Just couldn't, no matter how much I wanted it. I had a bottle in the desk. I drank it, fast. Let the chips fall.

I woke up with Jane shaking me. I thought for some time that I was dead. Then I started barfing, and I fervently wished that I was. But I wasn't.

And, in some fog, I found myself naked in the shower with two equally naked women. One was my wife, and one was Jane. Not my wife. But a woman I'd often thought about. Impure thoughts. She had auburn, brown hair, smiling brown eyes, slim figure, except for her magnificent breasts.

She was thirty-four, divorced because her Johnny strayed too much. She was Molly's good friend and right hand 'man.'

Now, here she was, naked in the shower with me and Molly. I looked down. Jane had my cock in her hand. That was too much for me. I erupted like a volcano. You know how those supposed dead volcanoes suddenly come to life? Well, I tell you it felt great.

Molly dragged me away. I was in my office, on the couch. Sherrie was there, staring at my dick. I got hard again. Molly and Jane were still naked. And then Molly was on me, and I was in her. It felt fantastic. I didn't take long to come again. Molly got off. I mean off of me.

Jane was staring at me and Molly, rubbing her clit. They were talking about me like I was just a piece of meat. Staring at my soft penis. I looked at Jane and I got hard right away again. A naked Jane. I'd thought about this so often.

I became aware that I was hard again. I saw Jane looking at me like I was a steak set before a starving man. Once again, I was a piece of meat.

Jane was about to fuck me into oblivion. I could see that, and I wanted it so bad.

Molly stopped her. Molly grabbed my dick.

And then Jane did a...reverse strip. In my life I will never see anything as sexy as that again. No matter what happens, I'll always be grateful to Jane for that. Molly squeezed me when Jane was almost done. And I had as big an orgasm as was possible for me. My third.

Sexually, at least, the best day of my life. From worst to best -- one day. Life is impossible to figure.

Jane left and Sherrie brought me some sweats from Walmart. And my wallet. My gun needed to be cleaned. Tomorrow.

Sherrie lingered, staring at me, as I dressed in the sweats. Stared like I was a piece of meat. I wondered how she and I would function in the office in future. I also wondered what it was that was getting these sexy women so worked up. I was fit enough, but no bronze God. I assumed it was a naked man with a hard cock. I was erect again from Sherrie's staring. She knew it, too. She gave me a little smile.

Molly took me home.

MOLLY

I almost let Jane fuck Tom. Almost. But, I thought that the sex between them wouldn't be a one-off. Once they started, I didn't see them stopping. I knew Tom and always had a thing for Jane. He really didn't hide it from either of us. Jane and I had spoken about it one day. She told me that she was attracted to Tom, but would leave him alone, because we were married. And she had done that. Until I shoved his dick into her hand in the shower.

I don't know why I did it. I do know that Tom came fast and hard when he was in Jane's hand. Naked Jane's hand.

I got him out of that shower, fast. But then Jane came in, still naked. No modesty. Sherrie was there as well, ogling Tom's hard dick. The lab coat didn't cover so much as tease. I decided that I had to assert my...ownership?

Anyway, I fucked Tom right in front of Jane. It wasn't just to let her know what was what. Tom was my husband and I'd seen him naked thousands of times. Naked and hard. But this was different. Two other women -- younger ones -- would have been pleased to have his cock. The whole thing was hot, and I wanted him more than I had in a long while. So I took him. I came hard. He did, too.

When I got off him, he was spent. I assumed that he was out of commission for at least a while. But noooo. Jane was masturbating in Tom's office chair. (I'm sure, no matter what happens, when he sits in that chair, he'll think fondly of Jane. To put it primly.)

And Tom got hard watching Jane. His big dick was straight in the air. Jane and I stared. I was dumbfounded. But Jane was now overcome with lust for my husband's cock, and the rest of him, too.

I could see that she was going to ravish him. And, I wanted to watch. But I grabbed Tom's cock and stopped Jane. I don't know, if our situations had been reversed, that I could have stopped like she did. The truth: If she had ignored me and impaled herself on him, I would have let her, just so I could masturbate while I watched.

She did stop, though. Then she did that reverse strip. I never saw anything like it. I'm not into women, but she could have had me then. I had Tom in hand. He was pulsing and super-hot. Ready at any second. When Jane was almost dressed, I gave him a squeeze and he erupted, high into the air. It seemed impossible, but it happened.

Jane made her comment and left.

After we cleaned up Tom's couch, I drove him home. We didn't say much. He was wiped out. I led him upstairs, put him to bed. He was out in seconds.

I went downstairs and thought, as carefully as I could, about all the possibilities that had arisen today. It was lunch time. Amazing. I had a sandwich as I considered.

One idea was to allow Tom to have Jane, if I could have Willie. I rejected that.

Why? Because, if Willie and I had a fling, it wouldn't last long. But once Jane got Tom, she could take him away from me, for good. She was just as pretty as me, and younger. But that wasn't really it. They would fit - sex and otherwise, they would fit. And I saw that the sex between them would start out as mind-blowing. Maybe it would cool down eventually. In several months. Maybe. Or maybe in years. But he'd be gone from me by then -- long gone. And I loved him.

I realized how much I loved him and how much turmoil I'd caused him. A hand job from Jane wasn't enough to make up for that.

JANE

I went back to the office after my little reverse strip. I had shocked myself with that. And I saw that I had mesmerized Tom...and Molly. Both of them.

I was distracted at work. I knew Molly wouldn't come in. I kept thinking about Tom. I'd flirted with him for years, and I really liked him. Maybe I loved him. Certainly, he was the one man in the world that I wanted the most. For sex and cuddling, and daily interactions. For being married.

I knew that if Molly took one small step away from him, I'd grab him and wrench him away from her. Then I'd fuck him until he lost all resistance. It was a plan. But I also loved Molly. She was my closest friend, and my boss for that matter. She'd screwed up her marriage -- almost screwed it up. Maybe she'd complete the job. But I thought not.

When I was going to ravish her husband, she stopped me.

I thought she might let me do it, then trade it off for time with Willie. But she didn't. She probably knew I'd take Tom from her. She showed me that she didn't want that.

After my divorce, I had plenty of attention from guys. I was choosy, though. Sometimes that was frustrating. Guys I wanted the most were married. And I had a hard rule about married men. No.

That's why I hadn't taken Willie for a spin. He was tempting, but a rule is a rule.

Now -- Tom. Married to my best friend. After today, I wanted him more than I'd ever wanted a guy. Maybe some rules are flexible.

TOM

I woke up at seven pm. Still light out. I showered -- again. No naked women this time. Disappointing. While I was showering, I became excited again. I was reliving the shower at the office, and what happened in my office after.

I wondered whether I could ever go to my office, or the shower, without thinking of today's events. Might take a while.

I came down, and smelled a pizza. Molly had made one, and a big part of it was still on the table. I was eating a piece when she came in from the garage. She had some shopping. She was putting it away as I was putting the pizza away.

She said, "Have you recovered?"

"Probably. Physically at least."

"Can I ask you....do you want sex with Jane?"

I was leery of that question. I thought it might be a set up. But, if it was, that would probably end the marriage. So I was honest.

"Yes."

"I guess that was a stupid question. An obvious yes. My bad. What if I.....didn't mind so much? And, I want to make clear that I will not have sex with other guys. Not Willie or anyone else, if we're still married. That's not what I'm asking."

"Where are you going with this, Molly? We're already on shaky ground."

"I saw the attraction -- mutual attraction between you and Jane in your office. I can't deny what I saw. And, I mean, when Jane did her slow dressing routine, I got....aroused. I never had that about a woman before. I almost told her to fuck you, so I could watch."

"You want us to fuck so you can watch?"

"Watch. To start."

"Oh."

"So, we could invite her over for dinner this weekend -- Friday. See what happens."

I confess that I got hard thinking about this. But, if I couldn't take the idea of Willie and Molly, would Jane kill my marriage?

"Molly, I'm not sure. I could just think with my dick. But, I went to a lot of trouble to keep you from having Willie's willie. I did it because I love you and want what we have. Maybe it should be 'had.'

"It'd be nice to go back. I don't believe we could get there, though."

"So you want Jane to be...what?"

"I won't be jealous. She...I know she wouldn't be just recreational sex for you. You might fall hard for her. You probably will."

"I want you. I like her -- maybe more than like. But I want you."

"You won't lose me. I'll always be here for you."

MOLLY

I spoke to Jane at work the next day. I asked her to come to ours for dinner Friday. No plus one. She stared at me.

"I thought you nixed....."

"I did. I almost didn't. But I thought that you'd both think I was angling for Wille, and a trade. I'm not."

"You're warned. If I get him, I'll do everything I can to.....persuade him."

"I don't want to lose him. But....I have no objection to sharing. If you promise me that you won't hog all his...time. Well, after the first few days."

I paused. She smiled at me. "Okay. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Friday night. Saturday morning, too."

I said, "On thing. I want to watch. Your little show getting dressed made me so hot."

"For me? Really?"

"I never... you know, had those thoughts. But now I do. About you. Maybe you won't want any of me. If not, you can still share Tom. But I want to watch."

"Okay. About the other.....maybe. I'm sure you could persuade me, eventually. After I drain your husband and turn him into a mere husk."

I smiled at that image. We'd see who'd be turned into what.

JANE

I was so excited about Friday night. I decided not to waste any time. I also decided to take both of them. Man first, though.

I rang the bell. I was wearing high heeled sandals, and a nice blue dress that zipped down the front. Nothing else.

Molly answered. She looked good in her modest A-line. She also wore heels. We looked at each other for just a second. Then I pushed her so the door would close, and I took her into a hug. She thought I was giving her a greeting hug. Poor Molly never had a chance. I ran my hands down to her ass, and pulled her into me. Then I took one hand and pulled her face to mine. I gave her the hottest kiss I could manage, with tongue. She was hesitant for only a heartbeat. I could feel the heartbeat. Then she responded in kind, grabbing my ass and grinding into me. The kiss lasted quite a while. When we broke it, Molly was stunned. Not me. I walked past her. Tom was standing by the couch, staring with wide eyes. I shoved him gently and he sat on the couch. I straddled him and kissed him the same way I kissed Molly, and for just as long. The poor guy was wearing loose, white slacks. I was getting them wet, in all the right places. I could feel his erection on my clit. I moved back and forth. I moaned. My tongue was invading his mouth, back and forth. I came. It was a shuddering orgasm, produced by the friction on my clit.