Courting Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up from him. Now Molly was staring. I unzipped my dress and shrugged it off me. It was a maneuver I'd practiced at home after I bought the dress. I had it down to perfection. The dress fell gently down me and onto the floor. I walked to the staircase, swaying, and started up.

Tom was right behind me. Molly behind him. No one had spoken. Moaned, but not spoken. No need to talk.

MOLLY

Jane took me by surprise at the door. I thought we'd have some wine, flirt, then get down to it. None of that for Jane. She simply took me. I was overcome by her lusty attack. Then she went to Tom and did the same to him. I could see her orgasm as she straddled him.

And then she was naked, in heels, swaying upstairs. The two of us followed her like she was the Pied Piper.

She led the way to our bedroom. She wanted Tom first. She was on her knees, pulling down his pants. I noticed that they were very wet. He shed his shirt, and was naked and hard.

Jane whispered to him, "Fuck me hard. No foreplay. Just fuck." She pulled him down on top of her, and into her in one motion. She wrapped her legs around him and writhed on his dick. And he did what she asked. He fucked her hard and fast. It didn't last long. Tom roared out and Jane was obviously coming again, with a loud growl.

Jane breathed, "So good. Oh, so good."

Tom just rolled off her. He looked at me. He seemed tentative. I slipped to my knees by the side of the bed, and I grabbed his cock. I licked it, gobs of cum, and salty liquid. I swallowed and continued to clean him up. He got hard. I kept licking.

Jane moved over and joined me, licking Tom's balls. I gave her his dick and moved down the bed. She knew what I was going to do, and she spread her legs for me. I licked his cum off her legs, and a great glob out of her. Then I concentrated on her clit, and she had another orgasm. I was on my belly licking Jane when I felt Tom pull my hips up. He entered me easily and started fucking me softly as I licked Jane some more. I never had a more intense orgasm than the one I had then. I fell onto the bed after, Tom's second coming leaking out.

Jane started to laugh. I looked at her.

She said, "You guys were so easy. So good, but so easy."

I said, "So? We like you -- especially your body."

Tom added, "Well, also your mind." He laughed and then we were all laughing.

I went down and brought up some wine. We sat up and drank.

Jane started playing with Tom's dick with her feet. She rubbed him hard. She stood up on the bed, looming over both of us. She put her foot on Tom's chest, and made a muscle victory pose. Then she did the same with me. I confess that I felt very submissive when she did that. I wanted her to sit on my face and make me lick her.

She saw that in me. She's apparently very intuitive, sexually. She lowered herself toward my face, closer and closer, kneeling over me.

She said, "You're gonna get me off now, again." And she plopped right down. I licked her. Not only her clit, but back and forth. She grabbed my head and shoved me into her. I started rubbing myself as I tongued her. She came on my face. I could have drowned. I came. And then she let me up.

We looked over at Tom. He was slowly jacking off.

Jane said. "Now I get him from the top." She stood over him and sat down on him. She slowly fucked him, kissing him and licking his face.

Jane whispered, "You and your beautiful cock belong to me, now. All mine."

Tom moaned. "Oh. Oh.....Jesus."

I could see her contracting around him. Slow, long contractions, like she was masturbating him with her tunnel. He was in another world. His eyes were open and unfocused. His head was moving back and forth. She had him in some sort of suspended state. He couldn't come -- too soon for that.

I knew that he belonged to her then, but I also knew I'd be able to get him back. Probably.

TOM

When Jane was taking me from the top, I was in some sexual trance. All I could feel was her, enveloping me. I had a vague sense that she was claiming me for herself. She'd been so assertive. I watched her dominate Molly. I got hard watching. Both of them were so sexy.

Then she was finished with Molly. She stood over me and lowered herself down. She was kissing me and licking my eyes. She was so tight, squeezing and letting up. She sure had a talent.

But I was drained of cum, for the moment. I felt like I was going to come, but just almost. The moment before letting go was exquisitely prolonged. And all of me was now in my cock. Nowhere else. It seemed to last forever.

Then it was over. I felt the welling up. Like never before. I recall grabbing her hips and pumping into her -- so intense. She was gripping me, squeezing, and hot.

I came back to consciousness on the floor. Jane was collapsed on top of me. Molly was looking over the side of the bed.

Molly said, "Jesus, Tom, are you okay? Jesus God."

Jane got up off me and went to the bathroom, without speaking.

I slowly rose from the floor. I hugged Molly. I felt apologetic.

"I'm sorry, Molly. She...she was too much for me."

She laughed. "She was too much for me, too. We're in the same boat."

We lay on the bed. The shower started up.

JANE

After I had Tom for the second time, I was.....empty. I'd....I'd had it all. Now what? That's what I felt like. I went into the bathroom, so maybe I wouldn't ruin it for them.

So, I took a shower. That's always improved things for me. It worked this time, kind of. When I was done, I dried off, walked slowly back into the bedroom. The two of them were clutched to each other. Kissing, but not really sexual kissing. I was touched.

I sobbed.

They both turned to look at me. I could see concern on their faces, as if they just now realized that I was as affected by what happened as they were.

I said -- whispered really, "I love you both."

They were up off the bed in a flash. We had a group hug, and a long one at that.

Molly broke away. She said, "We need to go downstairs, get some light, and some beer."

Tom added, "And clothes. Definitely clothes."

Molly gave me a robe and got one for herself. Tom put on some sweats. We got beer from the fridge. Canned, though. I could never understand that. But this night it was great.

We went into the media room. Molly pawed through the movies and put on 'When Harry Met Sally.'

TOM

The women knew this movie. Every scene, almost every word. They played a game of saying a line before it came from the TV. Back and forth it went. I was awed. They were laughing. After thirty minutes, Jane paused the movie, and they got ice cream. Ice cream and beer. It wasn't so bad. Huh.

Then they went back to it. I liked the movie, but I didn't know it by heart. They were using the movie and snacks as something to ease their discomfort about the sex that happened. They were taking a stab at returning to normal.

I let them go on, but normal wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

The movie ended. I said, "Well, now that we've had a hiatus, we need to discuss what happened, and what might happen going forward."

They stared at me.

Molly said, "Why talk?"

Jane added, "When we can just go back to bed?" Again, she strode out of the room and up the stairs. This time Molly was right behind her.

I hesitated. But, was I really not going up?

I went into the room slowly, trying to scope out the situation. The problem was that I was again fully aroused. After all, it had been over two hours.

They were naked on the bed, kneeling, looking at the door, waiting for me.

I said, "Are you just going to treat me like a piece of meat?" It was only partly a joke.

A chorus came back, "Yes!"

Jane said, "Just relax and enjoy it, Meat." She lunged off the bed, followed by Molly. Jane had my sweatpants down and off, and my cock in her mouth. Molly was kissing me.

"Pull off that shirt, Meat." Molly commanded me. I did.

They pushed me onto the bed on my back. Molly mounted me from the top, and Jane sat right down on my face. She tasted great after her shower. The women were kissing, as far as I could tell.

There were no words. Grunts, moans, gasps. No words, except "Oh fuck!" I don't know who said it.

Not me.

I didn't come for some time -- worn down, but still hard. Jane turned around on my face, probably to get a better angle for rubbing her clit on my face and tongue. I felt her orgasm, almost at the same time as Molly tightened up on me and pulsed into hers.

Still, they persisted. I saw Molly's hands all over Janes breasts. Kneading them. Jane came again, wetly. Loudly. Then Molly. When Molly came again, that was my cue. I filled her up.

The three of us cuddled on the queen bed.

After a few minutes Jane said, "Tom you have a remarkable talent -- staying power. You earned you new nickname."

Both of then started chanting, "Meat, meat, meat!" They collapsed into giggles. Jane was stroking the meat.

I chanted, "Sleep, sleep, sleep!!!" They relented.

MOLLY

I was finding out that I liked it when Jane was assertive, with me and also with Tom. The thought of her telling me what to do made me wet. Made me tingle.

It was clear that Jane was leading me and Tom into new sexual territory. She had assumed a dominate role from the moment she stepped into our house. She had taken me, and she had taken Tom. And I loved every minute.

I wondered if she planned this out. I wondered if she fully understood how powerful she could be with me. She was my buddy, friend. But, in bed.....the thought of doing whatever she wanted in bed made me so hot.

When Tom fell asleep, Jane patted my head, almost as if I was her pet. She stroked my hair, and she kissed me. Then she sat on me and looked at me.

She said, "I think I brought out something in you, Molly. And in me."

"I....I agree. You're sitting on me. I love it."

She stroked my lips and gently put her finger into my mouth. Slowly in and out. I sucked. She used her other hand to reach my clit, and she stroked me to another orgasm, watching me the whole time.

Then she straddled my face and I licked her until she came. After, we cuddled.

She said, "I own you, now, Molly. In bed at least. I love it and so do you. I'll try to be careful, but I want to own you. I always wanted to own somebody. And you're a real prize."

I said, "What about Tom?"

She smiled. "He may take a little longer for me. But he's....he liked it when I took control. I'm not sure if it was because that relieved him of some guilt for fucking me in front of you. Maybe. But maybe he likes me being in charge. What do you think?"

"I think you could own him, too. Imagine, an owned couple. What would you do with him?"

"Oh, Molly! He's so big and hard. Hard all the time. Hah! What I would do with him!"

"Jane, despite my screw up lately, I do love him. You're not going to try to take him away, right?"

"No. Maybe I'll marry both of you. He could have two wives. I could have two spouses -- to serve my needs!"

JANE

The idea of owning them -- Molly and Tom -- was so exciting to me. I made Molly mine after Tom fell asleep. She wanted it that way and so did I. It was easy.

Tom? Might not be as easy. But, in the end, I believed in the power of my sexuality. And I knew for sure that Tom loved it when I jumped him, and when I put him into that trance while I was fucking him. I knew it.

But he was a guy, and maybe he'd buck. That image -- bucking -- made me think of breaking a horse, like you see in the movies. I guess I'd just have to ride him until he was docile.

No! I didn't want him docile. I wanted him to fuck me when I wanted that. Sometimes fuck me hard and fast. Sometimes be my pet.

That was the goal.

TOM

When I woke up in the morning, Jane and Molly were using the walk-in shower. I went in and brushed my teeth. They came out of the shower, dried each other. Well, Molly dried Jane. Head to toe, with a fluffy towel. Then she dried herself. I watched, with morning wood.

Jane said, "Molly, go start breakfast." It was an order.

Molly said, "Yes, Jane." And she scurried off.

I looked at Jane. I said, "What?"

She smiled. "Molly likes to obey me. I decided to give her what she wants."

"She's....submissive? For good?"

"Who knows how long? Who knew?"

Jane eyed my dick. She said, "Get a quick shower. We can get off before breakfast." She walked out of the bathroom.

I took a quick rinse. I dried off fast and went after Jane. She was just splayed on the bed, idly rubbing her clit, waiting for me.

She pointed at her lower lips. I got onto the bed and started licking her, until she came, holding my head against herself.

She let me go, pulled me up and into her.

"Fuck me hard, now, Meat."

I fucked her as hard as I could. And that was hard, believe me. She took it all, moaning and screaming. Coming on me. I came deep inside her, soon enough. No man could last too long with her, unless she wore them out first.

I rolled off. She patted my head. She said, "Let's both rinse off again."

We washed each other. Of course I was erect quickly. But she didn't push too far. She handed me a towel when we got out.

She looked at me. I started toweling her off, hair, chest ass, groin, legs, feet. I ended up on my knees, where she seemed to want me. The view was spectacular. She patted my head and took the towel, dried me off. But not all of me. Just my thighs, belly, ass and cock. It was all I could do to keep from coming again. She left the rest of me for me to do.

I walked out to the kitchen in my robe. Molly was naked, cooking eggs. Jane was reading the paper, in a robe. Molly's. I gave Molly a kiss, and she turned to me and kissed me back.

"Eggs are up." She dished out three servings, with toast. We ate.

It was Saturday morning. We had two days. If things kept up like they had been, I'd never survive.

After breakfast, Jane said, "I want to watch you two have sex. I've never done that -- in person. Let's go back up."

When we got to the bedroom, Jane wanted to see sixty-nine.

Molly and I were only too happy to oblige. We went at it for a while. Molly kept coming, but I took quite some time. Finally, I came in her mouth.

Jane said, "keep it in your mouth, Molly."

Molly stuck out her tongue, covered in cum. Jane pointed between her legs. Molly understood. She dropped to her knees in front of Jane and inseminated her, using her tongue and my cum. Jane pulled Molly's face into her, and came on it. Then she dropped Molly to the floor.

Molly looked up at Jane with adoration.

Jane said, "You're mine, Molly, and I can fuck your husband whenever I want him. You just gave me total permission."

"Yes, Jane. I belong to you." Molly was still in adoration mode.

I found myself wondering what it would be like to.....to belong to Jane like that. And I got hard again.

Jane saw this. But she couldn't have understood why I got hard. Right?

JANE

When I totally dominated Molly in front of Tom, I looked over at him, and he was erect again. He had a major talent. I knew that if I had him, I'd never have to resort to some other guy, like Molly wanted to do.

But....what made him so excited looking at me owning his wife? Did he put himself in my place, or hers?

I decided to find out. Right then. No tiptoeing around.

I snapped my fingers at him, pointed to the ground. "On your knees, Meat. Now!"

He hesitated. But he didn't deflate.

I growled at him, "You want it just as much as she does. Maybe more. I want you both. On. Your. Knees!"

He obeyed. I almost came right then, untouched.

"Kowtow." He obeyed.

I pointed at Molly. "You, too."

"Yes, Jane." She was so cute. My boss. Hah.

I said, "I own you both. You'll both obey me, understood?"

They answered in tandem. "Yes, Jane."

I held sway over Tom for three or four days. Then, as we were getting to the bedroom one evening, he picked me up and deposited me on the big bed.

"I'm tired of obedience. I'm gonna fuck you, and you're gonna love it."

Then he did just that. And I loved it. I decided that we'd have an epic struggle for control. It'd be fun. Of course, he was stronger than I was. But I knew that, deep down, he wanted to belong to me. He was only bucking due to foolish masculine pride.

But I can't deny that when he asserted himself, I was deeply aroused. To be fucked senseless by my own slave. So hot.

He was playing both roles for me. Back and forth we went. Molly was submissive to both of us. She watched us battle, submitting to each. She was such a submissive slut. But sexy. I loved making her suck my toes while Tom did her from behind.

Eventually, I went off the pill and he knocked me up. I was still in control, in the end. But I wanted our child to have some sort of normal upbringing.

More and more, when the three of us went to bed, Tom would make love to one of us. Mostly me, but sometimes I let him have Molly.

TOM

It's been thirty months since Molly and I submitted to Jane. Well, Molly submitted. I did, and then didn't. Since that day only a handful of days have passed where I haven't had at least one orgasm. Same for Molly. And, almost the same for Jane.

She missed some weeks at the end of her first pregnancy. Then, when little Linda came, Jane didn't get off for a couple of weeks. Linda looks a lot like Jane, but I can see some of me in her as well. She's a good baby. All three of us take care of her.

Speaking of the three of us, we had a marriage ceremony after Jane got pregnant. It was beautiful. Our families were at first unsettled by the unconventional arrangement. But they got used to it, aided by little Linda's arrival.

All three of us still work. Jane has taken over the organizing of our firms. She spends about two days a week at my law firm, making sure things are running well. She's a wizard at that, and it frees me up to spend time with my daughter.

We decided, early on, not to broadcast the fact that Jane dominated Molly, in the bedroom. When they're home alone, Jane's the boss. But in public, or when guests are over, we try to seem normal. I believe we usually succeed. My aide, Sherry, has a good idea of who's in charge, though. She was there the morning of the naked shower. And she basically reports to Jane at the office. Neither one of them is a lawyer, so I'm still....required. We have two other attorneys now.

Jane's a whiz at organizing and at business strategy. Molly's firm and my firm are both a good deal more profitable than they were before Jane took over. I have nothing to complain about. Molly doesn't either. She's like a second mother to Linda. Mommy and Molly sound so much alike.

Jane's pregnant again. This one is a boy. I'm happy about that. My first son. I also have a grandson, two months younger than Linda. His name is Thomas, after both me and his dad, married to Anne.

Anne is going back to work, and little Thomas will spend days here at our house. I'm taking another day off -- work two days, home three.

We've decided that the new addition will be named Jerome Robert, after Molly's dad, and Jane's.

Although childcare is hectic at times, I really enjoy it, and so do Molly and Jane. We work things out. Although, when it comes right down to it, Jane's the boss

Life is better that way.

MOLLY

Jane is Tom's true wife now. I'm just along for the ride. It's nice of Jane to let me stay a part of the marriage.

I have no regrets. I understand that it was my foolish lust for Willie that started this off. If I had only kept my mouth shut and my desires secret, then I'd still be Tom's wife. Maybe.

Jane is such a force of nature. She held off on Tom because she was my friend. It's possible that she'd have taken him anyway. I like being her servant. Slave in the bedroom. I get to sleep with them. But she's his wife, and she's the one with his babies now. The two of them have worked out their kinks. They're a loving couple. Once in a while, Tom submits to Jane. And once in a while, Jane submits to Tom. I always submit to both of them. It never gets old.