All Comments on 'Courting Lamara Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Welcome...

Welcome home, Shaima, it's good to see you back and with another of the kind of story you do so well. I won't say too much at this time, I'll just wait and see how the story develops---but definitely five-star material.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 2 years ago

Ok. Now I’m thirsting for more. It’s great to see something new from you Shaima so I jumped right on it. As is usual the story quickly drew me in. I like your style of writing, your complex women and intricate storylines. Considering the locale I’m wondering who we might run into that we’ve met before. Then again maybe you will skirt around specific people but as Lisa indicated it’s a small world.

I think you are off to a very good start with Lisa and Lamara. Now I’m thinking of going back and revisiting the past. I’m not sure of the timeline. I think of Women Who Talk where we get the back story of Penny and Robyn after meeting them briefly, previously.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

A very good beginning. I'm enjoying the story but most of all I really like the characters and this hopeless romantic is hoping that good things will happen for them.

ChironomidChironomidalmost 2 years ago

It's great to see you back with a new story. It looks promising!

metroalmametroalmaalmost 2 years ago

Missed you, welcome back! We need you, you are a great storyteller.

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing start, looking forward to where you take this.

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 2 years ago

A lovely start. Looking forward to where this story takes us.

ArdieffArdieffalmost 2 years ago

Long time, no see ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my heart jumped when I saw you had returned! I was worried for what with CoVid and all!

All your stories are so good to read and this one is no exception.

Looking forward to seeing more of this one!

ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

Well another Aussie, who enjoys using locals to enrich their stories, and you have done a great job of it. I don't know Melbourne that well, but it doesn't take much to do some research and I have found myself drawn to your story. Love how you have started the building blocks from the foundations and it seems quite a sturdy story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goodness me. Good plot, good pacing, great mood/feel: it feels like the start of another classic. Can’t wait for another chapter.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

I thought there was something familiar here. Looks like this is a rewrite of Slowing Down. Nevertheless I'm still looking forward to what comes next,

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestalmost 2 years ago

There's some really exciting Shaima news coming very, very soon :)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting first chapter ...... Nice storie line

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Whooo I’m can’t wait to read the next chp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous