Courting the Jinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder what they were," said Yi.

"Hmm, can I have a bracelet back?"

Yi returned it, and Ci shone it down over the web. The spot where the first bat had fallen came into view, and then-- "Eek!" said Ci, flinching the light away.

"What?"

"Look."

Yi shone the other bracelet down, revealing the silhouette of a giant spider. It was gingerly picking a mess of sticky webbing off of the creature that had fallen, only the creature was no longer a bat. It was another, smaller spider.

Meanwhile, Ci had thoroughly scanned the surroundings. No other spider was lurking in the vicinity.

"I'm good if you are," said Yi.

"Sure, let's get going."

Not far away, the huge stone legs finally merged into a huge stone pelvis. At ground level, more than twice human height, was the huge stone pelvis's huge stone anus. Out of it came the circular, orange glow, along with a steady stream of warm air that the adventurers could feel from close up. Above it was a massive pair of labia, open as if in arousal, and between them all the standard vulval organs, including a wide vaginal opening. Up and down the vulva, water dripped out of the rock and joined a thin stream that flowed from the vagina, fell in front of the anus, collected in a little pool, and drained into the ground. The whole area was quite detailed; it even had little stone strands of hair, short as if recently shaved, poking out of the skin. To one side, a wooden ladder, high enough to reach the vulva if moved, leaned against the inside of one thigh.

Unsurprisingly, another carved stone creature (this time a centipede woman) held a sign.

Second task, the Key: a Prize for Prowess

Greetings, suitor

It seems that you and your partner solved my test. I applaud you. (If somehow you managed to cross without another person's aid, I applaud you more, but I suggest you turn back. From here, I'll assume you have help, though not every task will require it.) My next test is this. This giant's key of pleasure lies hidden in her pelvis. Find it, and insert it into a keyhole in the ground near this sign. If you enter her vagina, you'll face a watery monster. If you enter her anus, you'll face a fiery monster. Choose wisely.

Luck,

Spirit of the Cave

Ci and Yi glanced at each other for a long moment, eyebrows raised. Then, wordlessly, they moved the ladder and climbed to the vaginal opening, but didn't go in. Still silent, they climbed higher, Ci along one lip and Yi along the other, using the hairs as handholds, until they reached the huge stone pelvis's huge stone clitoris.

From both sides, the adventurers gave it a kiss. From both sides, they started stroking it. It trembled. They stroked it some more, and out of a nook fell a golden key.

The adventurers retrieved the key, came back to the stone woman, found the keyhole in the ground, inserted the key, and turned. Behind them, a trap door hidden in the stone slid open. A stairway led downward.

"I think we're getting the hang of this," said Ci.

--------

They had a few close calls, but the adventurers made it safely through three more trials.

The third, perhaps the oddest, pitted the pair against their most monstrous opponent. A spherical, rolling slime chased them around an oval room with a pit in the middle. Slippery liquid spurted out of a weird, nipple-shaped protrusion, causing both adventurers to lose their balance more than once. The adventurers managed to bait the monster into rolling at them too quickly, then got out of the way just in time, causing the monster to land in the oval-shaped pit. The pit promptly widened, rolled the monster's appendage down, and started sucking, to the apparent delight of them both.

The fourth trial started next to a slow-moving underground river. A low dock jutted into the water, and a padlocked chain secured a canoe to the dock. It had no paddles. A sign instructed either adventurer to take a bite of a nearby mushroom, which would impart a heightened mental state in which one could deduce the lock's code. Swimming, it said, would be hazardous. Seeing no good third option (the dock wood, for example, was too strong to cut), Ci offered to take the risk. It paid off; small markings on the lock, too small for either to see earlier, revealed the padlock's code to Ci. Unfortunately, the mushroom had a side effect: Ci became anxious and refused to enter the canoe, fearing it would flip and drown them. To no avail, Yi reminded Ci that they both knew how to swim. Yi noticed rope in the canoe and hooks on the inside, implying the solution of forceful restraint, but Yi had a better idea. With calm words and soothing touches, Yi convinced Ci to put on a blindfold, hiding the water from sight, and gently coaxed Ci into the canoe. They lay in the bottom and cuddled all the way down the river until they arrived at a second dock with an antidote.

In the fifth trial, Ci and Yi had to cross a room full of treasure, but, they were strictly warned, without touching anything. Unfortunately, the room was a mess. Besides coins, cups, daggers, diamonds, and such, it was filled with shiny statues set up as if they'd gotten bored doing nothing and taken it upon themselves to improve their circumstances. One pair was sitting at a table playing chess with a gold and silver set. One pair was dueling with jewel-encrusted rapiers. But most were having a massive orgy that stretched across the room, blocking the adventurers' path. Almost all of them looked like they had clearly not been designed for such activities and some prankster had set them in their current positions, but Ci and Yi found one exception: two statues with unrelated artistic styles wrapped around each other in a sensual lotus position. Ci and Yi whispered into the statues' ears. They giggled, and with a soft mechanical hum, slowly untangled themselves and pushed a few items out of the way, clearing a path.

Then came the sixth trial and the end of the journey.

šŸ· šŸ· šŸ· šŸ· šŸ· šŸ· šŸ·

The adventurers emerged into another large cavern. Trees, streams, and pools like those they'd seen in the "provisions" room filled it with color. In the center was an ornate palace with seven inward-curving walls and seven spires where they met. The adventurers made their way to an open gate leading to a courtyard. Outside, a carved stone snake woman held a final sign.

Greetings, suitors

Inside this palace is the final trial, the Serpent. Two servants of mine will give you instructions. Obey these two, and do not harm them, or you will not like the outcome.

Luck,

Spirit of the Cave

The adventurers entered the courtyard. In the left and right walls were two identical doors, and in the inner wall a larger one. Immediately two woman, twins, came out of the smaller doors. Several years older than Ci and Yi, they had curly, golden hair, blue-green eyes, and plump breasts. They wore semi-formal uniforms that looked stylish while comfortable and unrestrictive. As far as the adventurers could tell, they were human.

"Greetings, suitors!" said one. "Your names?"

"Ci"

"Yi"

"I'm Zagu," said the other woman, "and this is Zerir. Are you well?"

"We are."

"Very good," said Zagu. "Let us start then. Your next task requires you to part ways. I'll take one of you through this door" -- Zagu gestured at one of the smaller ones -- "and Zerir will take the other through the opposite. Don't worry, neither of you will be harmed by doing as we ask."

"What happens then?" Yi asked.

"You've got a sixth of a day, give or take, to refresh yourself and prepare for the trial. During that time, we can eat a meal, take a nap, talk, play a game, whatever you want."

"But we can't fuck you!" Zerir added. "At least, not until after the trial is over. Hypothetically, if one of us got to like one of you and wanted it afterwards, Master wouldn't mind."

"So this sixth-of-a-day period isn't technically part of the trial?" Ci asked.

"Well, kinda," Zagu clarified. "It's possible to get some advantages. But you won't know the rules until afterward anyway. I recommend you just be yourself."

"And there's nothing we need to do first?" asked Ci, hand on chin. "Splitting up right now and coming with you is part of your master's intended solution?"

"No hidden items in the courtyard?" Yi added. "And the big door over there isn't unlocked?"

Zagu laughed. "No, yes, no, and no. I admire your thoroughness, but this isn't a trick."

"Works for me," Ci replied.

With a hug and a kiss, Ci and Yi parted ways. Zagu took Ci's hand, and Zerir took Yi's. The twins led the lovers out of each other's sight.

--------

"You're a handsome one," Zagu told Ci as they made their way through the palace's passages.

"Same to you. It's not every day I meet a pretty blonde. Or any blonde for that matter."

Zagu smiled. "If you like us, you should come to the north. The population's thinner. Most of us have never seen a brunette. Exotic looks get attention."

Ci smiled. "Maybe I will. But what brought you here?"

"Treasure. Word of this cave spread far. When we turned two hundred and eighteen, we decided--"

"Two hundred eighteen?"

"Lunar cycles. The point is, we were ready to seek our fortune. So we set out, but it took us a while to find the cave, and by then, we were low on funds. We got through the first test, but just barely, and the second scared us off. Unluckily -- and ironically, since we're both bi -- the correct solution didn't occur to us."

"I see."

"When we gave up, we made camp in the cavern and talked about what to do next. We hadn't decided by the time we went to sleep. That night, a woman came to both of us in a dream and offered us a job!"

"Doing what, besides this?"

"Tending the trees. Cleaning the palace. Shining the statues. Keeping her company. Sometimes on holidays, Master warps us to a nearby town to have fun and use the money we've earned. We read a lot in our spare time, especially plays, and cook, and explore the cave system. It's pretty expansive."

"Oh," Zagu added, "and we keep the monsters happy. They all hibernate, but they can't do it forever. So we give them what they need. Energy, and... attention."

Ci didn't immediately reply. The words hung in the air for a moment, and Zagu gulped. "Attention?" Ci asked. Zagu's face turned pink.

"Fuck, why did I saw that? To be clear, we take appropriate safety precautions. And if we did get into an unexpected situation, our master would help us. And the monsters aren't, like, evil. They don't kill people. Might leave the wrong kind of person psychologically scarred, at, err, at worst."

"'But treat him as a hostile, hated foe.' He never outright said to kill the suitors, I suppose."

"It depends. Master researches them and decides what to do. The point is, it's not the monsters' doing. And even if was, that wouldn't be their fault! They just follow their instincts. Except the automatons, kinda. And definitely the flower -- it's intelligent. "

"Yi told me."

Zagu blushed deeper.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," Ci said. "To be honest, I've been wondering what some of the monsters are like. And not just in simple curiosity."

Zagu looked at Ci quizzically.

"Yi and I like to roleplay," said Ci. "We always like fresh material. In case you hadn't inferred it from our presence here, we're polyamorous. For a while, we had an open-door policy. Anyone who came to us with an idea we liked got to participate. We're a little more restrictive now." Ci shrugged. "My point is, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, but I'd love to know more." Zagu nodded. "For example, is there a monster for every trial?"

"There is," Zagu said softly.

"Even the river?"

"There's a pack of them. They stay out of sight. Live in the mud."

"And what's the deal with the web?"

"The spider's children morph into bats, try to knock people down. They don't do anything after that. It's the big one who... gets the reward. It puts its prey in a cocoon. I can elaborate if you don't get it...."

The two had long since come to a stop outside a door. Ci could make out hardened nipples under Zagu's top. Ci spoke in a deliberate, sultry voice. "If I were you and I wanted to give the spider some attention, what would I do?" Ci's head tilted thoughtfully. "I know. I'd take off all my clothes and leap into its web. It would break my fall, but however I landed, I'd be unable to move. Face up or face down, legs together or spread, I could do nothing about it. Then I'd wait. For a while I wouldn't hear anything. Then, just as I was thinking maybe it wasn't coming, I'd feel the web vibrate."

"And then?"

"You tell me."

"Oh my, okay. I'd squirm in my... sticky prison, try to close my legs, all to no avail. The vibrations would get strong. Then I'd see it standing over me. Or if I was turned the other way -- you know, bottoms up" -- Zagu chuckled nervously -- "just feel the web sink under its weight." Zagu paused. "Is it okay if I...?" Ci nodded, and Zagu slipped a hand below the uniform's waistband. "It would fold me in half and tie me just like that. My legs would start to ache. That makes it more fun, actually. And then, once I was -- fuck it -- once I'm all wrapped up, blindfolded too, minus my pussy and my mouth, it sticks something in both." Zagu stared blankly ahead. "It feeds on sexual fluids. Male or female, doesn't care. Most of the monsters do. The spider gets me as wet as it can. Keeps me hydrated, that's what the one in the mouth is for. Edges me constantly...."

"You like it?"

"It's wonderful."

"Does it let you come?"

"Not until the end. Then it goes away, takes a nap. I always wonder if it thinks I'm getting rested and fresh too.... But my sister gets me out."

Ci sighed. "Yeahhh," Zagu replied dreamily. They made eye contact, held it. Zagu smiled. Ci did too. Then Ci's eyes dropped to the bulge of fabric covering Zagu's gently moving hand.

"One more thing, I'm curious. There's a monster in this palace too, right?"

"Uh huh."

"What does it do? And what safety precautions do you use?"

"Well... that's for you to find out!"

"Drat," Ci muttered, sultry voice gone.

"What did you say?"

"Huh?"

Zagu's jaw dropped. "Were you scheming to get information out of me the whole time?"

"Um, well, kinda. But don't take that the wrong way. I didn't lie to you. I enjoyed our conversation, and, I mean, we can't have sex now, but if I make it through alive, I'd love to." Zagu's eyebrows raised. "I'm serious," continued Ci. "Just ask my girlfriend. We mess with each other. It doesn't mean we don't like each other."

For just an instant Zagu looked hurt, and Ci, seeing it, looked taken aback. But Zagu's face resolved into a smile, and the fingers reappeared, glistening with moisture, to slip seductively between their owner's horizontal lips. Ci stepped close, pulled the hand out by the wrist, and leaned forward -- but Zagu turned away. "I'll ask when I get a chance. Until then, convince me if you can." Zagu opened the door.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. We're in a dungeon of deception, a treasure trove of traps. You didn't do anything wrong." Zagu strode away, ass swaying down the hall, Ci's eyes trailing, trailing. "On the other hand, if you wanted me to like you or trust you, you've made a weak first impression."

--------

Meanwhile on the opposite side of the palace, the other pair had found their way to Zerir's bed. They were spooning under a soft, fluffy blanket. Both their upper hips were bent forty-five degrees, and Yi's thigh was less than a finger length away from Zerir's lower lips. Yi's upper arm draped over Zerir's side, squeezing gently.

"I know the feeling," Yi said softly. "Just wanting to get cozy with someone. Well, maybe not just that. For me, it comes and goes. Sometimes I want the one, sometimes the other."

"Yeah," Zerir replied. "I mean, it's not like I think about it all time. I like my life here, for the most part. Just, now that it's happening, it feels really good!"

Yi stroked the skin from Zerir's belly button to midriff. "So, what exactly can't we do? For example, if I held your breast, would that count as sex?"

"Um, I don't know. Maybe, probably not?"

Yi's fingers crawled towards Zerir's lower breast. Unopposed, they palmed it and squeezed lightly. Zerir cooed.

"Can I tweak your nipple?" Yi asked after a moment.

"Umm..."

"Or trail my finger on your labia?"

"I'd ask, but... then I'd have to get up." Zerir chuckled.

"Does your sister feel the same as you?"

"She gets some action. Master takes us outside for vacation sometimes, and... Zagu's better at seduction than I am." Yi's hand switched to the other breast. Zerir pushed back, nestling against Yi's body. "I'm just not sure how to talk to people I've never met."

"Does she know you feel this way?"

"I don't know. I haven't asked for advice. I don't think it's the kind of thing she could explain." Zerir paused. "And I've wondered if I should ask her to cuddle with me. But we're bi, so... I'd hate to make it awkward."

"Fair. Well, one more question."

"Yeah?"

"Am I allowed to kiss you?"

Zerir twisted to look back at Yi, smiling. "That's probably okay." They puckered their lips.

--------

"Where are we going?" Ci asked.

"Your room."

"What's there?"

"Your bed."

"What for?"

"Your nap."

"I'm not sleepy."

"Dang."

They turned a corner.

"This palace has a lot of rooms."

"Uh huh."

"What's in them all?"

"Trying to find the armory?"

"Well, yeah, and make conversation at the same time. You know, two birds with one stone."

"Look, I can show you whatever, but it won't help. This isn't about secret supplies or hidden tunnels to Master."

Ci was silent for a while. "So you like reading. Want to show me your books? Or maybe tell me a story from one of them? What's your favorite?"

"The Five Hundred and Thirteen Merry Mornings of Jabiru Jon."

"The original?"

"Uh huh."

"I read the kids' version. You know the part where the warden captures Jon's right-hand man, and he disappears for the rest of the story -- does he die?"

Zagu nodded. "I'll tell you what happens, but in exchange, I want you to tell me a few things."

"Ok."

Zagu smiled. "So, your girlfriend -- what's her favorite color?"

"Saffron."

"Who's her best friend?"

"Cenemi, an old man we know. Wise. Jovial. Great fellow."

"Alright. How did you two meet?"

"I don't remember exactly. I think we were playing in the street."

"Playing what?"

"Who-can-get-over-the-neighbor's-fence-fastest?"

"Let me rephrase the question. When did you start to, like, notice her?"

"We were friends all through childhood. Then in our early teens, we joined a group of carnival acrobats. Not too bad of a job where we're from, and we didn't often need to leave the city because the trade and tourism kept bringing us new faces, so we could keep in touch with our families. Then we apprenticed with the royal treasury's head guard, who saw us one night at the show. That's the first time we had our own rooms. We were both happy about it."

"Because you seduced her?"

"Not until later. I mean, I'd certainly noticed her by that time, but I didn't think she was interested in me."

"So when--"

"You've asked plenty of questions. Mind if I ask one?"

Zagu sighed.

--------

Zerir and Yi were still in bed. Face to face, they stared into each other's eyes. Zerir's hand trailed over Yi's ass. "Ow," Yi said suddenly. Zerir had pinched it. Yi intercepted the hand as Zerir giggled.

"Watch out," said Yi. "Now I know that kind of thing isn't off limits."

"If you do it, maybe I'll get out of bed."

"You wouldn't. You still haven't made up your mind about the pillow." There was a small, cylindrical pillow in the room. Zerir had suggested putting it between their hips to grind on. Technically they wouldn't be touching down there, so maybe Master wouldn't mind?