Courting the Jinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zerir nodded.

"That explains a lot," said Zagu. "And Ci, your actions make more sense now. Turns out my anger was misplaced. I hope you can understand why I acted the way I did, but in retrospect, you didn't deserve it."

"I'll put part of the blame on myself," said Ci. "I did make a bad first impression."

"That was your one blunder," said Ni. "Besides maybe your first attempt at the web, but this one felt worse. On the one hand, I did warn Zerir and Zagu that something like it could happen. They should have been expecting it. On the other hand, even as a matter of pure strategy, it was a risk, and it didn't pay off."

"As long as we both learn from our mistakes, I think we're good," said Zagu.

"Yeah," Ci agreed.

"So anyway, what are you going to do with your two wishes?" Zerir asked Ci.

"Free him!" Ci replied.

"I don't know if I can do that," said Ni. "I'll have to think about it."

"Turn the world into a paradise of never-ending orgies," suggested Yi.

"That I know I can't do. Besides, I don't think it would work. The best part of sex is the build-up."

"Turn her life into a never-ending orgy," Zerir said.

"Same problem, but that I could manage, probably. If hypothetically you wanted to try, I can do what's called a 'trial wish.' You're not sure if you want what you want, so I temporarily make it happen. Can't do it for huge wishes or ones I couldn't reverse."

"Not gonna waste my wish on orgies," said Ci. "Yi and I can handle those on our own."

"Speaking of which," said Zagu, sliding a hand onto Yi's ass, "we have unfinished business."

"Yi was telling us about 'storage'," Zerir added.

"By all means, continue." Ci gestured to the bed. "I'd love to watch."

"Wait, I've got a better idea," said Zagu. "I don't just want to hear about my monsters fucking a stranger for the first time. I want to see it."

"Hey Zerir," said Yi, "doesn't Ci owe you a favor?"

"Thanks for reminding me," said Zerir. "All in favor of calling it in?" Yi, Zagu, and Ni raised their hands. And that's how Ci ended up in the automatons' lair, a secret room beside the treasure room they'd passed through earlier, in a rather interesting position.

Ci was kneeling on one of many low, metallic tables, knees a foot or two apart, toes nearly touching. Straps around her ankles and calves bound her lower legs in place, cushioned by two rectangles of padding. Cuffs bound her arms behind her back. A metal harness wrapped around her pelvis. Her knees could rotate freely, but cords attached at her hips prevented her from rising all the way onto her knees; at most, they could reach a seventy- or eighty-degree angle, their current position. Built into the underside of the harness was a glass tube housing a hard, ridged metal rod. Currently, it was thrusting methodically in and out of Ci's pussy.

"Emmmm," Ci moaned. The rod was on a one- or two-second cycle, thrusting in fast and retreating more slowly. The pair of automatons stared at Ci, their ornate, artistic bodies contrasting creepily with inhuman, blank expressions. One flicked a switch on a control panel, and the rod's rhythm changed. First it thrust deep into Ci's vagina, then it paused, then it retreated in a flurry of tiny strokes, each upward stroke a little shorter than the following downward one. "Emmmmmm," Ci moaned again. She began to relax and slip downward, but, realizing what was happening, she tensed and brought her knees back to their maximum angle.

A table away, Zagu watched breathlessly. She was bent over the table, supporting herself on one elbow, her other hand tucked between her spread legs.

"Your sister's hot," Yi said from a little further away. She was leaning against a wall, Zerir leaning backwards into her. One of Yi's arms was wrapped around Zerir's midsection, the other hand fiddling with her clit. "Her ass looks super soft and smooth, just like yours." She pulled Zerir tighter against her.

"I, emm, kinda really want your girlfriend to give up."

"Hmm." Yi whispered something in Zerir's ear. She whispered back. Zerir nodded, extracted herself from Yi's embrace, and approached Ci's table.

"You must not want to cum," Zerir said softly. "Let me help you." Ci didn't reply. Zerir stepped one foot onto the table. "You're so hot. I really want to see it." She brought her other foot up and stepped in front of Ci, legs spread, pussy inches from Ci's mouth. "Eat me, and I'll make you feel like a god."

"I'm a little... occupied at the moment," Ci husked.

"Then I'll have to help," Zerir said.

Below Ci, protruding from the table, was an apple-sized metal ball that vibrated frantically. If Ci sat all the way down (the rod wouldn't stop her; the tabletop had a precisely positioned hole for it), her clit would rest right on the intimidating orb. Zerir grinned devilishly and squatted toward Ci's lap. She grabbed Ci's head and gave her a passionate kiss while gradually sinking her weight onto Ci's thighs.

Ci's thigh muscles started twitching, and she sank slightly. Atop the other table, Zagu had flipped onto her back to make better use of both hands. Yi approached. "Want some help?" Zagu nodded. Nearby, even Ni was stroking his cock. "Your girlfriend's hot," he said to Yi. "I keep imagining her as a guy, how she looked before. I'd have pursued her."

On the table, Ci was trying to squirm her head out of Zerir's grasp, to no avail. She sank down, then forced herself back up, then down lower. All the while, the metal rod pumped incessantly. Finally, Ci gave up. Her ass dropped onto the undersides of her feet, her pussy onto the vibrating orb. Immediately she was squirming and moaning. Zerir released their drawn-out kiss to stare lustfully into her eyes. Ci breathed in quick, shallow breaths.

"Hey Ci!" Zagu called. "They have another machine we like even better. It's like this one, except another rod goes in your ass."

Ci exploded. A cry of pleasure burst through her lips, and shivers ran all through her body. Her hips thrashed wildly within their constraints.

"It can get pretty uncomfortable several times in a row," Zerir said. "And this is just your first time. If you really want to stop, I think you've repaid me well enough."

Ci nodded. Zerir glanced at the automatons. They flicked another switch, and the machine slowly lost speed until it reached a state of rest. Atop the table, Zagu came too, grinding against Yi's skilled mouth.

For a while, all five stayed still. "You look like you need a rest," said Zerir. "They have beds."

Ci nodded. The automatons unstrapped her, and Zerir helped her walk shakily to another room. All five collapsed onto a large, circular bed. For a while longer, they remained silent. Then Ci spoke.

"Wow."

"Indeed," said Yi. "Y'all should make this a business." She looked at Zagu and Zerir. "'Seven monsters' -- Eight? Nine? -- 'However many sexy monsters, can you outwit them? Fail and have a good time. Beat one, and have a better time with the next.'"

Zagu looked thoughtful.

Ci and Ni were lying beside each other. Ni's arm was around Ci, stroking her.

"Sure you're not bi?" Ci asked.

"I mean, you look good," Ni replied. "Aesthetically. And you're a wonderful person. The idea of being inside you -- it doesn't repulse me, it just doesn't turn me on. Earlier when I said I loved you already, thinking you were a guy, I wasn't lying. I was exaggerating for the act, but it was partially true. I still have a crush on the man I thought you were."

Ci thought for a moment. "I've always wondered what it would be like to be a guy. I like this body, but I bet a male one would be super fun." Ci and Ni stared at each other. Yi opened her mouth to speak, then thought better of it. "You said earlier you could do a trial wish?"

"I sure did."

And that's how Ci ended up in a second interesting position.

The group of five had migrated to the underground river. Zagu and Zerir had splashed happily into the water, then reemerged, each with something pink hanging out of her pussy.

"These are Liseran leeches," Zerir explained. "They feed on sexual fluids. When a man falls in the river, they slide onto his cock. When a woman does, they do this." She shook her hips from side to side, drawing attention to the pink tail hanging out of her.

Ci, Yi, and Ni looked closer. The organism was pulsing. "Try to remove them," Zagu said, "and they won't like it. They'll bite you just a little, not enough to harm you but enough to send the message. What they don't understand is that some of us like a little pain." She grabbed her leech's tail and pulled. It slid out a little, then contracted, pulling itself back in. Zerir pulled again, harder, then yelped and let go. She grinned wickedly as the organism began to pulse more rapidly.

Yi shivered. "I'm a little squeamish to try it myself, but I'd love to watch."

A few minutes later, Yi was rubbing herself intently, Zerir and Zagu were lying blissfully on the ground, and Ci and Ni were sharing their first intimate moment.

Ni was kneeling, legs together. Ci was kneeling, legs apart, in Ni's lap. Ni's dick was in Ci's ass; Ci was undulating slowly, savoring every sensation. And a Liserian leech was wrapped around Ci's new dick, feasting on the pre-cum it had milked out.

"You're so hot," Ni whispered to Ci from behind. "I'm gonna do this so many times, from so many angles, in so many positions. You're gonna get drunk on cum."

"You said you're primarily a top," Ci replied. "That means 'not completely'. I'll make sure you get a taste of mine too."

"Mind if I try something?" Ni asked.

"Go ahead."

Ni reached toward the leech around Ci's dick and gently grabbed ahold. The leech shook slightly, then seemed to adjust and continued undulating. Ni gently massaged the leech, and it picked up its tempo. Every few seconds, Ci and Ni heard a happy slurping sound as it increased its suction for a moment.

"Yi, come over here," Ni requested. "No worries if it's too gross, but I think it would be cool to try something." He gestured toward Ci's lap.

"Fuck it!" Yi exclaimed. She squatted above Ci's lap, positioned herself, and sank down onto Ci's leech-encased cock.

"Oh yes," Yi moaned. "It's so tight! I love it."

"Hang on," Ci said, and rose up onto his knees. Ni fucked him from behind, and Yi fucked him from the front. The leech, happy with the arrangement, made no attempt to restrain Yi, and after a while, Yi even took it into her mouth. Ci groaned blissfully the whole way through. A few minutes later, they switched positions. Ci lay on his stomach, face in Yi's lap, while Ni lay atom him. Ni had increased his tempo and was grunting in pleasure.

"I'm gonna come," said Ni.

"So am I," said Yi."

"So are weeeee," moaned Zagu and Zerir.

"Uhhh," moaned Ci. And soon enough, everyone did.

For the second time that day, the group of five found themselves relaxing peacefully. Backs against the cave wall, a few of them closed their eyes.

"So Yi," asked Ci after a while, "does your eye feel improved?"

Yi put a hand in front of her face, twisted it, and stared intently. She shrugged. "Maybe. Do yours? You came twice."

"I can't tell."

"What are you talking about?" asked Zerir.

"Yi tried to seduce me when we entered the cave," Ci explained. "I'd asked her to pretend to try it in order to enhance to my disguise."

"I wasn't pretending though," Yi added.

"I was asking about your eyes," Zerir chuckled.

"Zool-fighters say sex helps you see better," explained Yi. "That's what I've heard, not that I know what a zool is. I thought it was some strange beast from the far north. Speaking of which, you're from the north -- do you know?"

Zagu and Zerir shook their heads. "I've heard something like that," Zagu said, "but I thought it was from the south."

"Neither," said Ni. "A former master explained it to me. Scholars theorize that the cultural memory of another world bleeds into our own. With odd phonetic corruptions. Names, places, short phrases and motifs."

"Really?!" exclaimed Zagu.

"Really, but they keep it a secret because they're trying to experiment. See if the connection goes both ways. Last I heard, one of the experts was arguing that it does, with less corruption in the other direction, and possibly even backwards in time. A lot of what he said was conjectural, but it seemed to make at least some sense to me."

"Zagu," said Zerir, "this must be why we can't find plays by Zhekhov!

"Or Zandhiam!" Zagu added.

"Or Zliot and Zosio! At least we know one thing Zhekhov said though. If you hang a javelin on a wall--"

"--someone's gotta throw it before the curtain," everyone finished in unison.

"While we're on the subject," Ci put in, "what about your names? Are they common where you come from? Did your parents know anyone with similar ones?"

Zagu and Zerir looked dumbfounded.

"Ni," Yi asked, "if our story gets repeated enough, could the other world hear of it? Some piece of it, at least?"

"You could definitely make the attempt," Ni replied.

The five of them mused.

"Speaking of our story," said Ci after a while, "there's one more thing we have to do to complete it. I'm ready to turn my trial wish into my real second wish."

"Oooh," said Zagu.

"Before you do," said Yi, "tell me exactly what you're going to say."

"I'm going to say, 'Hey Ni, can you turn me into a man?'"

"Two comments. First, like I said before, I don't really like the name. It doesn't ring in your ears. Let's pick something that really flows off the tongue so people will repeat it a lot. Something like 'Ji'."

"'Ni,' 'Ji,' or both, I don't care," Ni put in.

"And second," Yi continued, "let's get the most out of our wish. Like, instead of 'man,' 'super wealthy man'."

"Sounds good to me," said Ci. "Everybody ready?" They all nodded.

"Ahem. Hey Ji Ni, can you make me a prince?"