Courting the Jinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," said Zerir, "this reminds me of a story my ex told me. Well, maybe I shouldn't call him that. We were young, didn't know what we were doing. 'Broke up' long before me and Zagu left. His older brother became a paladin of the Radiant Queen. She's descended from a goddess way back in the family line. The divine nature is passed down to the first-born daughter.

Yi stilled, listening.

"When he became a paladin, he got engaged to her. They all do. They love her, and she loves them back. That doesn't mean you can't fuck other people -- guys gotta do what guys gotta do, you know? But you're not allowed to get close to another woman. If you meet a girl and you both want to do it with each other, you've gotta warn her ahead of time that you can never see her again. And when you're fucking, you can't do missionary. It's too romantic. On the other hand, if you go to a brothel, she'll keep it pitch dark and not speak so you won't know if you get her again."

"What the fuck?"

"There's a saying they repeat. 'If her face appears in your daydreams, you've already divorced me in your imagination.'"

--------

"...And that's how the cyan spirit gave Za'at the twelve rainbow gemstones," Zagu finished. They'd redirected to a cozy little library. "Questions? Comments?"

"It was a little long, but I liked it overall."

"Great! So now" -- Zagu leaned forward -- "what was it like the first time you fucked her? How did it happen, why did it happen, what led up to it, and what exactly did you do?"

"You sure are eager."

"Learning about our guests is part of the job."

"If you say so. As for why it happened, it's a long story. Around the time we joined the carnival, Yi started to lightly flirt with me. I liked it, but I was scared to reciprocate. I talked myself into going out with another friend first in order to "get experience." I told myself I would do that for a few weeks, then break up and confess to Yi once I knew what I was doing. But during that time, Yi started dating too in an attempt to make me jealous. Suffice it to say that we both made some stupid decisions and refused to be honest with ourselves, and as a result we both came to believe the other didn't like us that way. Our other relationships didn't last, and we stopped dating altogether for a while. Years later and both of us a lot more mature, we started flirting again, hinting our feelings little by little, and it escalated from there."

"Amazing," Zagu deadpanned. "What about the other questions?"

"I'd rather not say."

"You don't trust me? I trusted you earlier. It's only fair."

"If I survive this, I'll tell you."

"Did she like it?"

"She did."

"Then why keep silent? Surely you're not embarrassed, or jealous, or protective of her privacy. You're here after all."

Ci didn't reply.

"Here's my theory. You don't know whether she liked it, and you're too embarrassed to admit it."

"If you say so."

Zagu thought. "I'm gonna tell you something. I was gonna wait until later to say this, but now's a good time. Master won't mind. The challenge isn't versus a monster. Monsters are involved, but actually, the challenge is between you and Yi."

Ci leaned forward.

"There are seven beads," Zagu continued, "that give an advantage in the challenge. Before you meet back up with her, you can request any number of them. But if the total requested from both of you is above seven, you both lose immediately. I'm telling you this because I want to make a deal, spice things up. Before the challenge, out of your earshot, I'll ask Yi about her first time with you. If she says she likes it, I'll take a bead from her, give it to you. If not, that in reverse."

Ci leaned back. "Hmm...."

--------

Zerir was lying atop Yi, face pillowed on warm flesh, fingers tangled in thick, dark hair.

"Want me to take a turn as the big spoon?" Zerir asked.

"In a minute. I want to try something first."

"What?"

"Something I do with Ci sometimes." Yi's hands made their way down to Zerir's hips and worked their way back up, massaging along the sides of the abdomen. Slowly but surely they approached the armpits.

"Um," Zerir started, and in a flash, Yi was tickling vigorously. "Hey!" Zerir's arms rotated down, trying to pin Yi's hands, to no avail. "Hey -- hahahahaha! -- stop!" Zerir could barely speak. "Q-q-quit, and I'll tell you something about the challenge."

"Oh?"

--------

"I'll take all seven."

Zagu stared.

"This is gonna make me look even worse to you, but I think it's the right strategy."

"I hope she dumps you."

"And I'll take your deal too."

--------

Not long later, Ci, Yi, Zagu, and Zerir reconvened in the courtyard. "Hey Yi, I need to talk to you before we begin," Zagu said. They retreated to a corner for a short, hushed conversation, and returned. Zagu, visibly annoyed, slipped a pouch into Ci's hand. Ci felt inside. There were eight orbs the size and texture of peppercorns.

"Sister, can you handle this?" Zagu groaned.

"Un, sure. Let's start!" Zerir announced. "The sixth trial is a contest between Ci and Yi. Since no more than seven beads were requested, you don't lose automatically. That means one of you is going to win and meet Master! Also, we're the monsters! We've got orc a few generations back in our family line. If you look close at our tooth structure, you can tell."

"Can I, after this is done?" Yi interjected.

"Sure, if you're not too eager for the reward."

Yi shrugged.

"Anyway, the challenge has nothing to do with that. You just have to make us laugh! You'll have three turns each. Before your turn, if you have beads, you can dissolve up to three of them in our cup, and we'll drink it. It'll make us a little more jovial, but the effect wears off fast. On your turn, you can go for however short or long you want, but there has to be a theme. No stringing together unrelated jokes. Whoever gets the most laughs, wins!"

"Fake laughter or holding back laughter aren't allowed," Zagu added. "But if we don't laugh because we aren't in the mood, that's our prerogative."

Yi looked uneasy. "This might be harder than I thought."

"Yeah," said Ci. "Who should go first?"

"I can."

"Sure."

Yi thought for a moment. "Alright Zerir, I've got a weird skill I want to show you. It's an obscure, improvised poetic form that some people find funny. Somebody pick a famous quote."

Ci picked one. "'My dear, you must return from whence you came, that long-forsaken treasure hall reclaim, and--'"

"That's good, that's good. Ahem." Yi spoke in a regal tone. "My winch, you lame deer, you forsaken wreck, that came, came, came looooong from tresses -- turn from tresses! And re-haul your musty anus from that lame hall!...Get it?"

Zagu and Zerir blinked.

"My turn," said Ci. "Umm, do you want these?"

Zagu looked at the two beads in Ci's hand. "If you say I have to take 'em, I will."

"The thing is, I'm not sure if that'll make you dislike me even more. And if it does, it might have the opposite effect. Umm, whatever, let's start. So, I don't even know what comedy's like up north. Can you tell me a joke?"

"Why did the oxen eat the cranberries?"

"Why?"

"To satisfy his hunger."

"To satisfy his hunger?"

"Yi's turn."

"I'm gonn-nawin, I'll prove it!" Yi made a hand into the shape of a finger pistol and pretended to bite the side of the finger. "See?"

Zagu and Zerir blinked. It was Ci's turn again.

"For lack of a better idea, we used to tell this one in the troupe. A mother, father, son, and daughter walk into the circus master's tent, hoping to audition. Their cat is there too."

"Wait!" Zerir interjected. "If this is what I think it is, you might be better off trying something else."

"Well yeah, but I've no idea what your sister likes."

"Can you roast your girlfriend for me?"

"I don't think she'd like that."

"I bet she'd take it okay. She's pretty cool."

"I really don't think so."

"Then roast me? I don't mind."

"But would it make her laugh?"

"It'd make me laugh."

"Wait, are we counting both of your laughter?"

"Yeah! If either of us laugh on your turn, it counts. I don't think I said anything to the contrary."

"No, you didn't," Yi interjected. "But, this conversation doesn't seem very cohesively joke-y. Roast her already! I want my turn."

Ci looked over Zerir's lithe body. Golden locks caught the light like a cascade. Sky blue eyes resembled the oases of the sandy surface. "Um..."

"My turn!" Yi said with a wink. "I just had a great idea." Yi stepped toward Zerir. "Mind raising your arms? I'll repay you handsomely later." Zerir's eyes widened. "Once upon a time, three hens gathered to discuss their misgivings about the new farmer. One thought he was too cowardly to protect them." Yi took Zerir by the wrists. Zerir didn't object. "One thought he was too stingy to feed them." Zerir's hands were at shoulder height. "One thought he was too much of whore, and the noise would keep them up at night." Zerir's elbows were at head height. "Know what they all said to the farmer?"

"No," Zerir whispered.

"Gobble gobble gobble!" Yi exclaimed, and tickled away. Zerir burst out laughing, but Yi stopped after hardly any time and looked at Ci. "Told you I was gonnawin. Unless you can do better?"

It was Ci's last turn. "Zerir?"

"Yeah?"

"Keep your arms like that, and I'll repay you even better."

Zerir nodded. Ci approached. "Oh, and drink this." Ci placed three beads in Zerir's cup. They fizzed. Ci raised it to Zerir's lips. Zerir swallowed. "Once upon a time, three rice stalks gathered to discuss their misgivings about the new farmer. Let's ignore the details of their concerns. They were all mad. Know what they said to the farmer?" Zerir didn't reply. "Absolutely nothing."

Before Ci's finger even made contact, Zerir burst out laughing. On and on it went. Zerir fell to the floor in hysterics.

"I think you win," said Yi.

"Yeah," said Ci. "Zagu, can you unlock the door?"

"Okay."

"Hey," said Yi with a quick kiss on Ci's cheek, "good job. And good luck." Yi scooped Zerir off the floor. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Zerir managed.

Zagu led Ci to the door. Ci stepped into the dark.

šŸ šŸ šŸ šŸ šŸ šŸ šŸ

The door shut. Ci was in a short hallway. At the end, light shone through a curtain of lush green vines, supplying dim illumination. Below, moss grew in the spaces between cobblestones. Overhead, the roof arched.

Ci leaned against the wall and sighed in relief. In the stillness, one could make out the faint sound of trickling water. The vines swayed gently, almost like living creatures.

"Speaking of which," Ci mumbled, "wasn't that trial called the 'Serpent'? I wonder why."

The water kept trickling. The vines kept swaying. Ci pushed off the wall, inhaled, and walked forward.

Outside the hallway was a beautiful, circular garden. In the center of a high, domed ceiling, a chandelier cast bright light all around. The dome was bright blue, and the walls were green. Thick, green moss covered the floor; Ci took off both boots and rubbed sweaty feet against it. Four brooks flowed from a fountain in the far side of the wall, curved across the ground, and left through grates. Tall, flowering trees and bushes grew everywhere. Ci smelled one and sighed.

Licking a lip, Ci ambled toward the fountain, but halfway there, having just passed under the central tree, heard a faint noise and stopped. Ci turned. Standing there was the old adventurer's former wife.

Every aspect of the beautiful, feminine figure drew Ci's attention just as much as years ago. Rings, bracelets, anklets, and a choker, all gold, wonderfully complemented sparkling, silver hair. A tight dress, green this time, highlighted bright, red lips. Most noticeably, the figure's skin, formerly the same caramel color as Ci's, had become transparent like glass with a faint turquoise hue, creating a tantalizing alien look.

"Greetings, suitor."

"Well met. I've waited long to see you."

"As have I. May I touch you?"

"You may."

The unearthly beauty stepped forward to embrace Ci, but Ci held out a hand, palm down, and received a kiss thereupon instead.

"I admire your work," Ci remarked.

"This place?"

"The whole of it! 'A devl'ish trap and test' indeed. And what a way to parody your master's true intentions! Did he find out?"

"I suspect, though not from me. Of his many friends who died here, a few had servants who made it out alive. Some mourned their masters' demise and made hasty oaths of revenge. If they told my master, he could do nothing. His last wish was already used."

"Did most such servants feel that way?"

"Just a few. Some enjoyed the spectacle. To those who didn't, I said I could do nothing about it. 'And as each suitor fails, no mercy show, but treat him as a hostile, hated foe'. I asked myself what I would do to someone I hated. Surely not just kill them." The dead adventurer's wife chuckled.

"Speaking of which, if I may ask, just how do jinn go about interpreting their masters' wishes?"

"It's complicated. The short version is, our creator gave us intuitions that govern what we can and can't do. I don't totally understand it, but it seems to respect the intentions of the master as expressed in the command. For example, I know my master's idea of a worthy heir -- a cruel and powerful man like himself. But never did he say I had to test my suitors' cruelty, so I felt okay leaving that part out."

"And what if Yi had passed the tests?"

"If she were talking to me now? Sadly, I'd have to reject her. 'But treat him,' and the like -- my master could have said them."

Ci smiled slyly. "I thought as much."

"Don't get me wrong, she wouldn't have gone home empty-handed. I'd have given her a big reward to compensate -- if what she's up to now doesn't suffice. But enough, let's not talk of the dead. Let's talk of the living. One thing I couldn't bring myself to do, as much as I wanted, was leave this place. I've been stuck here with no one but Zagu and Zerir. As fun as they are, they aren't men, if you know what I mean."

The dead adventurer's former wife stepped toward Ci again, but Ci held out another hand, palm forward.

"Still saving your mental clarity? There are no zool here."

"You have been watching us."

"I have. And though you don't know me, I know everything I need about you. You're brave, strong, and clever. You're caring, but you say what you mean. You have a great body. You'll make a wonderful master."

"I don't want to fuck someone without a name. And I don't want to be your master."

"Then call me, I don't know, 'Ni'. It'll fit right in."

"I don't want to be your master, Ni. I came here to free you."

"Then free me," said Ni, and without further ado began to strip. Ci couldn't look away. First Ni turned and strutted to the trunk of the nearby tree, peach-shaped ass swaying seductively. Then Ni stretched upwards, cocking a hip to one side.

"Stop," said Ci.

"Or what?" Ni turned back around, grabbed the dress's wide collar, and inched it over one shoulder, then the other. One by one, Ni's arms came out of the sleeves, leaving them hanging uselessly. Now Ni's breasts alone held the dress in place. "To what would you compare these, fellow poet? Pomegranates? Cantaloupe?"

"I said no," said Ci more forcefully.

"On whose authority? My master's dead, and as you say, I have no other." Ni tugged the dress down, revealing a splendid pair of juicy-looking breasts and two erect nipples. Ci's mouth opened, but no words came out. Ni let go of the hem, and the dress fell to the floor as if in slow motion. Ni stepped out of it. Ci's eyes flicked between the silvery hair cascading down Ni's back and a sparkling silver bush around Ni's pussy.

"Be with me," said Ni, and stepped close, bringing juicy red lips within a finger-length of Ci's mouth. "I love you already. Kiss my mouth, suckle my nipples. Flip me over. Hold me down on this soft, soft moss. Grab me by the gold around my throat and fuck me. Eat me till I come, and I'll make you feel like a god."

Ci breathed in Ni's scent. "Can I ask one question first?"

"Just one."

"How many trials were there?"

"Six."

They stared into each other's eyes.

"Your poem said seven."

"'Let trials six suffice.' That's what I remember saying."

Ci stared quizzically. Ni shrugged.

"As your new master," Ci announced, "I make my first wish now.

Good spirit, be thee free, and quit this act

And rid thyself of every extant pact.

Ni's jaw dropped. For a moment they both stood still, then Ni collapsed to the floor, weeping. "Thank you," Ni moaned, "thank you!" Ci knelt and placed a hand on Ni's shoulder. "I can't believe it's over," Ni sobbed. "Decade after decade, ended all at once!"

"It's okay," said Ci. "You're alright." They stayed there for a long time. Eventually Ni's tears dried, and they both sat up.

"Wow," said Ni. "And good job. You won, for real."

"'And him entreat to make with you a pact, like that 'tween you and I, dear benefact.' I remembered, crafty tempter, I remembered."

"There's something else you should know about me," said Ni. "I can take any form, but I have a preferred body." Saying this, Ni began to change shape. First the gold disappeared, then the hair shortened. The breasts grew smaller; the hips became narrower. Hair appeared on Ni's chin, and a penis replaced Ni's pussy. Ci beheld a tall, athletic, masculine figure. "I'm a man. And I'm gay, a top. I haven't had a dick in almost a century. I'm speaking by my own will this time -- if you want it, it's yours, if you're into that."

"Just to be clear," Ci replied, "my wish nullified all your previous obligations?"

"Yep. New wishes override old in a conflict and cannot thereafter be undone. The only way they could re-enter play would be a direct command from you."

"Then there's something you should know about me, too." Ci stood and disrobed, pants first, revealing her vagina.

ā˜… ā˜… ā˜… ā˜… ā˜… ā˜… ā˜…

The story could end there, but a few loose ends need tying up, of which, the author suspects, the reader will be glad to be made aware.

Ci and Ni found Yi, Zagu, and Zerir in Zerir's bedroom. All three were naked, their beautiful female bodies on display. Yi lay on her back in the middle of Zerir's bed. Zerir and Zagu lay on their stomachs, each one's mouth around one of Yi's cute little tits.

"You're back!" Yi exclaimed when Ci and Ni entered the room. "Sorry, y'all, get up." Yi ran to Ci and pulled her into a tight hug. "And you're a man?!" she asked, disengaging and looking at Ni. "A naked man. Did you two...?"

"A gay one, not that my master cared, so no."

"That prick!"

"But he's dead," Ci put in. "Technically, I'm Ni's new master."

"I named myself," Ni added. "Seemed fitting."

Yi scratched her head. "I don't like it. 'Knee' is already a word."

"Look who's talking."

"But mine's archaic, and Ci's is a verb, not a noun. I mean, I'll call you whatever you want."

"I'm open to suggestions."

"Whatever!" Zerir interrupted. "We want to know what happened. Tell us everything!"

So Ci, Ni, and Yi filled them in from the beginning of the trials. The sisters were especially surprised when Ni explained that their trial, the sixth, wasn't the last. "If Ci had gone along with what I was saying, she'd have failed the seventh trial and not ever known it. And if Yi had won the sixth, or if Ci hadn't thought to disguise herself, I'd have had to ask the two of them leave."

"Honestly, I thought Ci was overthinking it," Yi added. "But I went along with it, even agreed that if we were ever forced into a conflict with each other, I'd let her win. Which I did. It turned out pretty well for me though, wouldn't y'all say?"