Courtney Meets Her Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heg91
heg91
40 Followers

He maintained eye contact, his fingers pushing further in her mouth and she felt herself drawing nearer and nearer an orgasm.

This was insane! Every single guy she'd been with had complained about how sore their tongue got before she was remotely close to cumming. She nearly always had to help them with her fingers or a vibrator, yet here she was, about to cum on Ishan's trousers after being in a room with him for less than five minutes!

She noticed he had started smiling again. It wasn't a cruel smile, but she knew he'd guessed at what was going through her mind. The smile seemed to say - It's okay. You can't help yourself.

This was insane! He was a businessman, not a mind reader! But just as she'd convinced herself it was all in her head, he spoke.

"Don't worry, it's normal for it to feel this good. You've finally learnt your place. You've dominated men your entire life. Weak men who wanted to please you, but never knew how. They didn't know that all they had to do was show you where you truly belong."

He refused to change the pace of his leg, even though he knew she wanted it.

"This is where you belong, isn't it Courtney? Down on your knees, panting. Humping my leg like a horny little bitch?"

She moaned, but he pushed his fingers further down her throat and continued.

"And for my final trick, you're going to cum on command, because I'd hate for you to leave here thinking you were in charge of any part of this experience."

He looked at his watch, a bored expression on his face before turning to meet her watering eyes. "I need to get back to my party, so you may cum. Now!"

And Courtney came. Hard. Her thighs clamped around his shin and she let out a scream that was muffled by his fingers. His thumb forced her to look up at him right through her orgasm - the same dispassionate smile he'd worn when she'd first acknowledged her submission still playing across his handsome face.

She bucked and writhed, grinding against his now motionless leg for all she was worth before finally falling still, leaning against him, gasping for air.

Ishan laughed softly. He pushed her forehead gently backward until she keeled over and collapsed onto the hardwood floor.

He strode passed her and left the room.

heg91
heg91
40 Followers
12