Cousin

Story Info
Your favorite cousin is sleeping in the guest room.
4.1k words
4.44
32k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curt6986
curt6986
74 Followers

You're having difficulty sleeping and it's not just because it's a warm night. The main problem is that you can't stop thinking about your cousin Curtis, He's the star Quarterback on the local High School football team and oh so hot and sexy. The fact that he's crashing in the guest room, just down the hallway.

You think about your cousin a lot. Actually, 'thinking' doesn't describe it properly. 'Fantasizing' is more accurate. You fantasize about him all the time, you like how even those he's super attractive with his dark brown hair the same color as yours, he's got some sexy stubble but you like it. He is nowhere near an asshole fuck boy. He's more of a calm, sorta quiet guy, but you love how he has a quiet confidence to him. He's not too tall and not short either standing at 5'11'' and weighing 175 lbs. so not a huge guy but a perfect size in your mind, while you stand at 5'4'' and weight 125 lbs. you love standing on top of his feet when you two hug each other and he holds you tight in his strong powerful arms.

Now that he's under the same roof your imagination has shifted into overdrive.

What if you got up and snuck into his room right now? What if you woke him up with a deep, passionate kiss? What if you told him how much you wanted to fuck him?

You trace your hand down over your breasts and your bare stomach where your skimpy nightie has ridden up. Your legs part and you slide your fingers further down and start tracing the outline of your pussy slit with your middle finger. You rub back and forth, pressing the silky crotch of your panties between your labia, feeling the warmth and the dampness increase.

You try to imagine what cousin Curtis's dick looks like. You've noticed his bulge several times. It looks like it could be bigger than normal. Your hand sneaks into your panties as you try to visualize his thick, throbbing cock at full erection. You'd love to grab it and stroke it. You'd love to hear his gentle moans as you fondle his balls and jack him slowly. Then you'd put that beautiful cock to good use...

Your pussy is completely wet now and your fingers are slick with your juices. This is when you would normally start a full-frontal assault on your clit and jill yourself to orgasm. You're certainly frustrated enough to do that now. But a persistent thought causes you to hold off.

Curtis is just down the hall. Go on, take a look. He didn't bring pajamas. He might be naked in there. Just take a peek while he's sleeping...

The idea of spying on your cousin ties your stomach into a nervous knot. What if you got caught? But the prospect of watching him sleep, seeing him vulnerable, maybe seeing more of him than you should -- suddenly it's all you can think about. You rub your clit a bit more, hoping to drive away this dangerous impulse, but now when you think of his shoulders oh so strong, his ripped chest, his hard tight abs, his nice size strong and powerful looking arms you like how the veins in his forearms are visible, strong solid legs and oh his ass god lord it looked nice when he wore gym shorts, cargo shorts, jeans or sweat pants, and my head was back to thinking of his cock now when you think of him you can't get over the fact that he's under the same fucking roof, just down the fucking hall...

Almost in a trance you pull your covers over and swing your feet down on to the floor. You tiptoe to your bedroom door and open it carefully, trying to minimize the sound of the handle turning. You step into the hallway and ever-so-slowly close the door behind you, terrified of rousing anyone in the house.

You stand still for a moment, listening for any movement, then start tiptoeing down the hall to the room where your cousin is sleeping.

A floorboard creaks and you freeze, listening for any indication that you've woken someone. You still have the chance to pretend you're heading for the bathroom, but this is the point of no return.

"What's the worst that could happen?" you ask yourself, tentatively resuming your journey.

You could get caught in the hallway...

You could get caught in his room...

You might wake him up...

He might grab you and fuck you, right then and there...

Your heart flutters at the thought. You'd let him, if he tried. You'd let your cousin curtis have his way with you in a heartbeat, you're so fucking horny right now.

"Lacey, you horny slut, what the fuck are you doing he's still in high school, yeah but he's 18 your only 22, it's not a big deal, He's old enough to join the Army If he chose to, then he's old enough to play with this soaking wet pussy?" you ask yourself in a hushed whisper as your hand reaches for the door handle of the guest bedroom.

"He's of legal age, Just taking a peek," you reply to yourself sub-audibly as you gently turn it. "Now bitch shut up!"

With your breath held and your ears straining for any sound coming from within the room, you slowly, very slowly, open the guest room door. Then, when it's wide enough, you poke your head through the gap.

You can clearly see your cousin asleep on the bed, illuminated by a ray of moonlight shining through a gap in the curtains. He's on his back, covered only by a sheet. The contrasting light and shadow makes him look like a sculpture. A sexy sculpture with bare chest his tight abs with that sexy happy trail you definitely want to follow that trail and see where it leads to. You can help notice his rhythmic gently breathing like a calm ocean current. Also notice his solid, strong, powerful arms exposed,

His lean athletic legs are slightly askew, his hips angled slightly towards your view point -- and is that just a trick of the way the sheet is draping, or is it... oh..no way.. is..it is ...

Oh Jesus, that's his cock. That's the outline of his cock that you can see through the sheet. It's at least semi-hard. It's big, maybe bigger than you've dreamed.

You can't take your eyes off him. He looks so peaceful sleeping there, but so potently manly, so full of sexual promise.

You ease yourself through the partly-open doorway and step fully into the room for a better view. He's naked under that sheet -- he must be.

You stare at the bulge his prick makes, long and thick, and you wonder what it might look like in the flesh. One hand slips into your panties and you start rubbing your groove while staring at Curtis's cock barely a few feet away from you, hidden only by that thin white sheet -- the thin sheet that barely covers him, and which, with just a few little tugs, could fall away and reveal him completely.

Your fingering increases both speed and pressure, and your pussy is as wet as it has ever been. The wrongness of what you are doing, the risk of getting caught, and the proximity of Curtis's naked body all combine to make you insanely horny. You could bring yourself to orgasm right here, right now, right in front of him as he sleeps unknowing.

Or, you could just sneak over and give that sheet the slightest of tugs, and you could get a look at his naked prick.

Throwing caution to the wind you tiptoe around to the other side of the bed and kneel down in a position level with his hip. Pulling the sheet to this side of the bed will require the least movement to reveal your prize. If you rouse him, maybe you'll be able to duck down and hide by the side of the bed until he falls asleep again.

You reach out with a trembling hand and pinch the sheet between thumb and forefinger. Then you pull it toward you as slowly as you can. Your eyes are glued to the outline of his cock as the sheet slides gently over it.

Your cousin stirs and you freeze, not daring to breathe. Then he shifts position, turning his hips toward you, causing the sheet to slip and do most of the remaining work for you.

You hold your breath for as long as you can, then gently exhale when you become sure he is still sleeping. Then you give the sheet one final, gentle tug.

You bite your lip and stare at Curtis's naked cock, now exposed in all its glory to your lustful gaze. It's thick, veiny, slightly bent and rock hard, light pick in color with a fat mushroom head, It looks good enough to eat.

The sharp fear of being caught soon dissipates and your horniness returns. Your panties are now soaked with your own juices and the wet sounds of your fingers plunging in and out of your hole can easily be heard clearly above Curtis's gentle breathing.

You're getting closer and closer to cumming, but another dangerous thought intrudes. What would it be like to touch it?

You pull your hand out of your panties and reach towards your cousin's cock, your own juices glistening on your fingers in the moonlight. After the smallest hesitation you make contact. Then your middle fingertip gently brushes along the underside of his shaft, leaving a snail-trail of your pussy juice as you ever-so-slowly-and-softly trace your finger along towards the head. The skin of his prick is smooth as silk.

When your finger reaches that place on the underside where the skin attaches to the glans, you accidentally scrape that sensitive part with your nail. Curtis's cock twitches and he lets out a sigh in his sleep.

By now you're getting bolder. He seems to be a deep sleeper, so you barely wait five seconds before going for broke and grasping his cock in your hand. It feels so alive in your hand, so warm and full of energy. One might even say it throbs. You can feel it start to swell with each beat of his heart in response to your touch.

Curtis's cock is so delicious-looking that you feel an overpowering urge to lean over and suck it. You could probably get away with it. He's obviously a deep sleeper -- he didn't wake when you grabbed his cock, so you're probably safe to put it in your mouth too.

Satisfied with your impeccable logic, you point his semi-hard dick skyward and lean over him, your hair brushing his hip. He smells good, fresh from the shower he took before going to bed. You lick your lips, then slowly engulf his knob with your mouth.

Your heart is fluttering from nerves and the sheer excitement that comes from having this most intimate part of Curtis's anatomy inside you. You gently explore the head of his penis with your tongue, feeling the shape of the glans and the little slit at the top. Then you take him deeper, your lips sliding down his shaft, until he's half-way in and your lips touch the fingers of your hand that's clutching him at the base.

Curtis's cock pulses in your hand and you feel it grow slightly. Slowly you start bobbing your head up and down, coating him with your spit, feeling him grow harder and harder in your mouth.

It's incredible that you can do this without waking him! You start to wonder whether you could suck him all the way to orgasm without him ever knowing. The thought excites you enormously and you can almost feel your pussy moistening further.

Then you feel his fingers running through your hair.

You freeze, his cock buried deep in your mouth.

"Lacey?" he whispers.

You twist your head to look at his face, the head of his prick bulging in your cheek. "Mmm hmm?" you reply, desperately trying to come up with an explanation.

"Am I dreaming?" he asks.

You release his penis with a soft 'pop' and look back at him with a calm expression that in no way reflects the panic you feel within. "Yes Curtis, you're dreaming. Now be still. You don't want to wake before the dream ends, do you?"

" Oh no Fuck no," he replies. "Lacey, I've --"

"Shhhh!" you interrupt. You don't want him to add any complexity to the situation. It's enough that you're sucking his prick and he's okay with that. Those two things are given. Those two things are all that matter right now.

You take him back into your mouth and he sighs. As you resume bobbing up and down you feel his hand on your head, gently caressing you and feeling your hair. He isn't forcing you down on him, so you let him keep it there.

You don't need to worry about waking him now, so you get rougher with your hand and a lot louder with your sucking and slurping. His cock is so hard now, it feels like there's a steel rod inside it. You can taste salty pre-cum on your tongue.

It's funny how this has worked out. You were the horny one, but Curtis is the one who's scored a blowjob. You tug the crotch of your panties aside and start rubbing yourself as you suck him. Maybe you'll both cum together. That would be nice.

"Lacey," he moans. "I can't last much longer..."

It's nice of him to warn you. Swallowing cum isn't your most favorite thing, but this is your cousin, and he's special. You realize that all you want right now is to make him cum and taste his load.

You cup and caress his balls with fingers that are slippery with your own juices while you increase your suction and flick your tongue all around his girth. Your hand and mouth work in tandem, moving up and down faster and faster until...

"Unhghhhh!" he groans, and you feel his dick pulse, and your mouth is flooded with warm, salty sperm. You swallow it with a loud gulp, then plunge your head down as far as it will go, pressing his knob into the back of your throat.

"Unnhhh Lacey!" he groans again, and his hips flex, and you feel the next squirt directly in your throat. You gulp it down even while he's still spurting.

Curtis's fingers are clenched in your hair. You pull up for breath as he blasts another load into your mouth. This time you choke a little, and a blob of cum escapes and dribbles down your chin.

It's mostly over now. You continue to suck until his balls are empty, then pull yourself off him when he releases your hair. Looking him in the eye you wipe his cum off your chin with the back of your hand, then lick it clean. You smile at him.

"God, Lacey, you can do that to me anytime," he sighs.

You frown. This wasn't for him. This was for you. And you still haven't cum yet.

You stand up and remove your panties before climbing on to the bed and straddling his chest. His eyes widen as you wriggle your wet pussy up his body.

"Time for you to return the favor," you tell him.

He shuffles down until his head is between your legs, your moist slit looming over him.

"Fuck, Lacey, you're wet!" he observes.

"You're going to make me wetter," you reply, and you lower your cunt onto his mouth.

Curtis immediately starts tonguing your slit, slithering wetly between your hole and your stiff little clit. You feel his hands grab your ass cheeks, holding you against his face, gently squeezing and caressing your bottom as he devours your pussy.

"Ohhhh," you sigh. He starts to focus on your clit, his tongue making circles around it, then he sucks it into his mouth.

"Ohhh fuck," you moan, your buttocks tensing in his hands. You're close, so fucking close. This won't take long. He's not going to be able to complain about jaw ache!

You reach down and take Curtis's head in your hands, pressing him against you, and you grind your crotch into his face. He has no oxygen, but you don't care. You can feel yourself start to cum. Your hips twitch and shudder, your ass quivers in his hands, and he starts licking and sucking your snatch with all the force he can muster. Then he sucks your clit again, and his teeth brush against it, and suddenly you're seeing stars.

You convulse, grinding uncontrollably on Curtis's face, and you feel your body release years of pent-up yearning. You're squirting, leaking girl-cum all over him. This isn't normal for you, but nothing tonight has been normal.

Your cousin starts making strained, muffled noises. You quickly raise yourself up off him and he gasps loudly for air. You look down at his face, drenched in your juices. He looks vaguely traumatized.

"Thank you," you whisper, then lean down to kiss him, tasting yourself on his lips.

"Any time," he replies, his eyes still watering.

You climb off him and bend down to pick up your panties, pulling them up your thighs as he watches.

" Lacey, can we --" he begins.

"Shhh," you reply. "You're dreaming, remember?"

You leave Curtis alone in the guest room, wondering to himself what the hell just happened. As you sneak to the bathroom to clean up, you remember something that makes you smile.

He's going to be staying all weekend.

The next Night

"Well cousin, this is your lucky night," you reply. While continuing to jerk his cock you start to rain little kisses over his stomach and hips, your hair brushing against his skin and causing him to tremble. He smells so good, so earthy, so intensely male that your mouth starts to water.

You get up from your knees and stand by the side of the bed. Curtis stares at you, no doubt wondering what's next.

You take your little nightie by the hem and pull it up and over your head, exposing your breasts to him. A smile crosses his lips. " Lacey, you're beautiful," he whispers.

You smile back, then you hook your thumbs into your panties and tug them down. His eyes dart to your freshly-revealed pussy, all neat and tidy following your landscaping efforts from earlier in the day.

"You're about to get laid," you tell him. He doesn't object.

You put one knee on the bed next to his hip, then swing the other leg over and straddle him. You can feel the tip of his cock tickling the base of your buttocks. You reach down to adjust him, then settle down, sandwiching his shaft up against his stomach with your pussy. You start slowly rubbing your pussy up and down his length, your lips spread around him, all wet and slippery.

Curtis's hands find their way to your hips, and you place yours on his chest, leaning forward. He tries to reach your nipples with his mouth, but fails. You assist him by sliding your butt forward on to his stomach and dangling your breasts in his face, propping yourself with your hands on his pillow.

He draws a nipple into his mouth and sucks, sending electric shocks through you. His tongue traces circles around your stiff bud, then his teeth scrape and nip, making you gasp. Meanwhile his hands find their way to your ass and squeeze firmly.

You sense that the balance of power is shifting. But your too Fucking horny to care,

You reach between your legs and grab hold of his prick, running your palm along its whole length and momentarily cupping his silky balls. Then you rub his knob against your clit and work it into your slit, easing it slowly along until you feel it pressing against your entrance.

This is it. You're going to fuck him. You're actually going to fuck your hot cousin.

With a groan you sink down on his beautiful, pink prick, reveling in the sensation of your cunt expanding around his girth. Your flesh enfolds his flesh -- his pulsing, throbbing prick intrudes deeper and deeper into your being as the weight of your body presses inexorably down, impaling you further and further, until he fills you completely and your bottom kisses his thighs. He's so big, so thick, but you knew you could take him all. You were born to take him all.

Curtis sighs and the look on his face tells you all you need to know about how much he appreciates what just happened.

You wait a moment to give you both the chance to relish your newly-conjoined state. He's part of you now, and you've taken part of him. You bite your lip and give him a sexy smile, full of promise. He smiles back, but you can feel the urgency in him, the building desire to take control of you, and fuck you.

You fuck him first. Starting slow, but quickly increasing pace, you raise your pelvis until two-thirds of him are exposed, slick with your juices, before slamming yourself back down. Again and again you do this, bouncing your ass against his hips. He tries to thrust up into you and you respond by sinking back down and making circles with your hips, grinding your pussy on him and rubbing your clit against his pubic bone.

"Lacey ... you're amazing," he whispers, then grunts as you drop your ass back into his lap again. You're so wet now that your juices are starting to trickle down over his

curt6986
curt6986
74 Followers
12