All Comments on 'Cousin'

by curt6986

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writing two stories that are almost identical except for changing one character is a waste of time on your part. I knew seeing two stories posted by you on the same day with the same opening paragraph would result in not having to bother reading one of them or even both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hate stories written in the third person, spoiled it completely. That and not knowing that only about 5% of a cumshot is from the balls.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Some of this was very good, other parts not so much. I immediately get bored to death with every Protagonist having a John Holmes sized cock and being the star of the football team. 😒 That bullshit gets really old really fast. I would have liked it better if Curtis had been an ordinary average man like the rest of us. I started to give you a score of one based on that alone.

But as I continued to struggle through your boring story, I saw a glimmer of real genius too. If you could pull out the bullshit clichés and get serious, you'll have some excellent stories to share. I gave you a 3/5.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

I'm not gay, and I'm not female, so the second person perspective, as always, was a horrible choice, but not your worst choice with this one.

The worst choice you made was to submit it for publication.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read, too short though. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurt6986@curt6986
77 Followers
how do you like my profile picture of me showering outdoors lol .......