Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

balls.

you lean back your hands reaching backward and gripping his thighs. In this position you squirm your hips around and he watched transfixed as your pussy wrenches his dick from side to side. Eventually it pops out and you both groan.

You straighten up again, grab his cock and stuff it back into you. He reaches for your hips and you immediately deflect him, grabbing his forearms and holding them on either side of his head. In this new position, bent forward with your breasts brushing against his chest, your clit bumping against his pubic hair as you hump and grind on him, you feel your orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum, Curtis," you pant hotly into his ear. "I'm gonna fucking cum on you."

He moans. "Wait... Lacey, let's cum together..."

You bite his ear. "Then you better fucking cum now," you pant. "Cum for me, Curtis. I wanna feel your cum in me..."

"Just a little longer," he moans, but you're no longer in control of your body. The mother of all orgasms comes crashing over you in waves and you convulse on top of him, panting and gasping, unable to form words. Your pussy sends ripples around his shaft.

"Oh Lacey," he gasps, breaking free from your grasp and grabbing your ass cheeks. While you continue to orgasm he thrusts frantically up into you, his fingers digging into your soft flesh. Then he tenses.

As your orgasm Flows away you feel spurt after spurt of his semen flooding your pussy. Then, when he's given you all that he can, he releases his grasp on your ass and wraps his arms around you, holding you close, kissing your neck.

He holds you like this for a minute while your panting becomes heavy breathing then satisfied sighing.

This is too intimate. He might start to think more than just sex. You roll off him, feeling his still-firm cock slip out of your cum-filled pussy.

"That was very nice," you tell him, barely able to stand on your wobbly knees. You pull your nightie back on, but elect to keep your panties off until you visit the bathroom.

"Lacey, don't go," he pleads.

You look down at Curtis sprawled naked on the bed, his chest heaving, from his abs to his happy trail all the way down to his brown pubes, his beautiful cock and balls and the top both of thighs are all shiny covered with a mixture of his cum and your own juices. You've fucked him, and it was so Damn good, but there are so many more ways in which you can enjoy your number one favorite cousin right. For now, for tonight, you've scratched your itch.

"We can do this again. I'll let you know when," you tell him as you walk quietly to the door.

Curtis groans alright.

Or I'll just surprise you," you add, before slipping into the hallway and gently pulling the guest room door closed behind you.

12