Cousin Charlie

Story Info
First cousins have a long-term erotic relationship.
6.1k words
4.54
27.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers

Sandy was sitting with her dorm mates at a long table over another mediocre lunch in the dining hall. She was a twenty year old college junior. Their all-girl dorm -- it was the 1960s -- ate their meals together in one large room.

Bored by the never-ending tales of boyfriends, Sandy wondered whether the food would have been better if her family could have afforded that private college. At least the dorm weight she put on here at the state university had transformed her skinny girlish figure into the more voluptuous womanly figure the guys were noticing.

Her meandering thoughts were interrupted by a minor commotion at the far end of the room. Someone called out her name. She stood and walked over to see what was going on. All the girls' eyes followed her, keen for some interesting gossip.

Standing with his back to her as she approached the door was a tall, dark, young man. His hair was long, just reaching the shoulders of his jean jacket. He wore hiking boots and a weathered backpack leaned against the wall. When one of the dining commons staff said Sandy's name as she approached, he turned toward her and smiled.

It was her favorite first cousin, Charlie.

Caught completely by surprise, Sandy was speechless. She looked Charlie up and down. He was even better looking than the last time they were together. What a gorgeous smile. He was long and lean and strikingly handsome, his blue eyes set off by his dark hair; a cross between Jesus and George Harrison. The young women in the room murmured approvingly on seeing Sandy's mystery guest.

"Sorry to surprise you like this, Sandy," he said, blushing slightly at the murmuring he knew was about of him. The staff person walked away to let them talk.

"I've been hitchhiking back to California from New York. I spent last night with Uncle Bob and he said you were here. I couldn't just pass through town without finding you." He smiled that smile again.

Finding her voice, Sandy asked, "How did you find me, Charlie? It's such a big school."

"It wasn't easy! Aunt Maggie told me you were in an all-girl dorm, so that narrowed it down to three possibilities. I didn't find you at the first two I checked, but the third time was the charm!"

For Sandy, "charm" was the word when it came to Charlie. He had always been sweet, kind, and funny. And, since he had grown up, sexy.

Sandy smiled and hugged him. The room was pleased and the murmur of oohs and ahhs got louder.

"I'm so glad you solved the mystery, Cousin Sherlock. Are you hungry?"

"Always," he said truthfully. He was twenty like her and could stay thin despite eating like a horse.

Looking around the room Sandy encountered a sea of wide eyes and grins. No boys ever dined with them. This was going to be fun.

She went to talk briefly with the woman who had first spoken with Charlie at the door, then returned.

"Come, eat here with me. They're still serving," she said. "I apologize in advance for the food."

"I didn't come for the food, Sandy." He smiled again. Her turn to blush, she felt her pulse quicken. "But that would be really nice."

"Great, then follow me." She led Charlie over to her table, hoping her blushing was fading.

"This is my cousin Charlie from California. He's hitchhiking home from New York. Can we make a space for him to join us?" Her dorm-mates instantly made room, never taking their eyes off him. Between his looks and his adventure, every young woman at the table was smitten. Sandy introduced each of them to Charlie.

"Is he a first cousin?" Mary asked with a smirk. The girls giggled.

"Yep, we're first cousins."

"Ok then. So do you have a girlfriend, Charlie?" More giggling. Mary was the queen of direct, inappropriate questioning.

A little shy with girls, Charlie was unprepared for Mary's onslaught. "Uh, not at the moment," he responded, setting off another round of tittering.

"Okay, man-eating sharks, let's give poor starving Charlie a chance to eat in peace." While Sandy wanted to shield him from them, she did enjoy the attention her friends were paying to her handsome cousin.

Charlie smiled at the group, which only intensified their adoring gazes. Sandy brought him a plate of food and he dug in, hungry from his travels. The girls marveled at his every move.

"You've never seen a guy eat?" Sandy jokingly scolded them.

Barely letting him get a fork in his mouth, the girls peppered him with questions about New York and his hitchhiking adventure. He had seen the Grateful Dead, a band from San Francisco, play in Tompkins Square Park, in the East Village and saw a new play, called "Hair."

"Isn't that the one where everybody gets naked on stage?" Mary asked, emphasizing the word "naked."

"That's the one. It was so great. The show, not just the naked part."

Between Charlie and the talk of nakedness, the girls -- including Sandy -- were enthralled.

As lunchtime ended, Sandy started to drag Charlie from his admirers at the table.

"How long will you be here, Charlie," Mary asked with very real interest.

"Unfortunately, I have to leave today. I'm meeting a friend who's offered me a ride as far as the Black Hills." Sandy wondered if she was more disappointed than the other girls.

Breaking free, Sandy led Charlie out of the dining hall, into the bright warm afternoon sun.

"Do you have time for me to show you around the campus, Charlie? It's no Berkeley, like you're used to, but it's pretty." She hoped he could stay with her for a while at least.

"I'd love to see it, Sandy. I don't have to be up at Interstate 80 until this evening to meet up with my buddy."

"The interstate's only an hour away and I have a car. I can give you a ride up there whenever you need to go." This gave them several hours together.

"That's nice of you. Thanks so much, Sandy." Charlie smiled.

"My pleasure. Let the tour begin!" They began their walk around the campus. Sandy's two afternoon classes could wait.

They had grown up together in their family's mid-western hometown when they were young. Their mothers were sisters, but not especially close. The extended family had not scattered across the country yet and they played together often. Sometimes their grandmother babysat them. They were only a couple of months apart in age.

When he was nine, Charlie's family move away to San Francisco. Sandy and her family moved around the same time too, but only to a neighboring town. Since their mothers were not close, Sandy only saw Charlie occasionally after their moves, usually when his family came back to visit.

Leading a sheltered life in her small town, Sandy was fascinated by Charlie's vastly different experience in San Francisco in the 60s. Whenever they were together, Sandy wanted to know about his world. She loved to hear him describe the wonderous sights. He told her about Beat culture and about the hippies that followed. His parents were much more liberal than hers. Sandy lived vicariously hearing him describe things her parents would never have let her do. Like hitchhiking.

The last time she had seen him was two years earlier, just after their 18th birthdays, the summer after they graduated from high school. Charlie's family had come to visit. Sandy's family drove over and they gathered at their grandmother's house. All three sisters and their families came. Charlie and Sandy's younger siblings ran off right away to play together in the backyard and the big park behind the house.

While the adults talked and laughed inside, Sandy and Charlie sat on the big screened-in porch and talked about their lives. Even though their experiences were so different, their long-standing bond was still strong.

Not having seen him for several years, Sandy noticed Charlie had grown into such a handsome young man. Between his now manly good looks, and the things he described, Sandy felt differently about him than when they were kids together. She felt strongly attracted to him. She was not supposed to have feelings like that about her own cousin and wondered if there was something wrong with her. But guilt about her feelings did not stop her from having them. Anyway, she figured nothing had ever happened between them and never would.

The big family dinner was raucous and fun. The children were excused early to continue playing in the cavernous basement. Sandy and Charlie went for a walk as their relatives continued their boisterous reunion in the living room.

The sun set as they walked through the old familiar neighborhood. They talked about their favorite bands and the books they were reading. They were both happy to be out of high school. Standing under a streetlight on the bridge that crossed the nearby river, they paused and quietly watched the dark water flow beneath them.

Standing so close their shoulders touched, Charlie said, "You've always been my favorite cousin, Sandy. I wish we didn't live so far apart."

"I agree. It's so good to see you, Charlie. I wish I could see you more."

She wondered if her cousin also had feelings they were not supposed to have. Where was this going?

They stood close, in silence. Charlie took her hand in his and just held it, saying nothing. Sandy's heart raced. She had no idea what to say or do. She looked up at him. He smiled, then lowered his face toward hers, pushed her dark brown hair aside, and kissed her gently on the lips.

Pulling away, he whispered, "I hope that's okay, Sandy."

Without hesitating, Sandy answered by lifting her mouth to his and kissing him back, with greater urgency. He wrapped his arms around her thin body and pulling her close against him. Their tongues met and explored. Sandy held him tightly as they kissed passionately, for a long time. She loved the feel of his strong body against hers. She was so happy they shared the attraction.

Charlie suggested they get back closer to the house before the festivities wound down. Sandy reluctantly agreed and they walked back, hand in hand. When they got within sight, she told him, "I'll miss you when you leave tomorrow."

"I'll miss you, too." He looked sad.

Knowing their remarkable moment together would soon end, they pulled close and kissed, even more ardently than on the bridge. Sandy could feel his erection pressed against her belly and her small breasts pressed against his strong chest. She took one of his hands and moved it to her ass, over her skirt. He kissed her hard and squeezed her. Then he slid a hand under her waistband, into her panties, and onto her naked ass. She whimpered and pushed her tongue deep into his mouth as he massaged her cheeks. She loved the feel of his soft warm hand on her naked skin.

Reaching between them, Sandy unbuttoned the top of her blouse.

"Touch me here, Charlie," she whispered. Charlie slid his free hand inside her blouse, then inside her bra. Fondling each small, perfect breast, Charlie lightly pinched her nipples, feeling them get hard in his hand. Sandy was intensely aroused and getting wet.

"Let's lie down here in the grass," she whispered.

They lay together there in the dark -- just across the street from their grandmother's house -- kissing furiously. Charlie moved on top of Sandy and she reached around to hold his ass, grinding her pelvis against his.

Suddenly they heard the front door open at the house.

"Sandy," her mother called into the darkness. "It's time for us to head home!"

Their hearts nearly stopped. They held perfectly still, hoping the darkness would hide them. As soon as Sandy's mother went back in, they leapt to their feet and rearranged their clothing.

"We'll just act normal as can be and say we were walking around the neighborhood," Charlie suggested.

"Okay." Sandy was terrified their sin would be discovered. But they had no choice but to go back.

Everyone was packing up when they came in the house. The kids were still playing up a storm. The general mayhem helped Sandy and Charlie keep a low profile as they moved away from each other in the crowd. Their story was accepted at face value. Who would even suspect them since they were, after all, cousins?

Sandy glanced in the big mirror facing the dining room, where everyone was hugging and saying their goodbyes. Hopefully, their parents had been so preoccupied they did not find it suspicious that Sandy's and Charlie's hair was completely messed up after their walk. Sandy quickly plucked a blade of grass from her hair and dropped it on the floor.

But no one ever said a word to them about that evening. Their taboo tryst remained their secret.

Walking through the lovely campus with Charlie that afternoon, Sandy could not stop thinking about that last meeting. She felt uncomfortable bringing it up with him. Maybe he felt bad about it. She had mixed feelings herself. But mostly she thought of it fondly, and often. Charlie had gone out of his way to find her today. So she hoped it was a fond memory for him, too.

They walked closely together, catching up on their lives. She wanted to hold his hand but was too worried about running into people who would ask questions. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend but did not want to have to explain why she was already holding hands with a new guy -- who she had admitted was her first cousin.

Charlie broke the ice as they stood under an ancient oak.

"We never talked about what happened last time we were together. I hope you don't feel bad about it, but I would understand if you did. Do you mind that I came to see you again?" He looked concerned.

"I'm glad you came and found me here, Charlie. Sometimes I do feel a little guilty about what we did."

"I do, too, sometimes. A little."

"But mostly, for me, it's a happy memory, Charlie. I'll never forget that night." Sandy smiled and touched his arm.

Charlie smiled broadly. "It's the same for me."

Sandy wanted to do more than hold his hand. She knew they only had a few more hours together. She had an idea.

"Would you like to see where I live? It's not far."

"Sure. I'd love to see that."

Knowing her roommate was out of town until tomorrow, Sandy led them across the quad to her dorm.

"Are you seeing anyone, Sandy," Charlie asked as they walked.

"No. We broke up a few weeks ago. You?"

"No. I've dated a few girls at school, but no one special."

Sandy smiled.

Reaching the large brick dorm building as the sun was beginning to set, Sandy said, "Since it's girls-only, we need to be a little sneaky and go in the back way. My room's right next to the back staircase so we shouldn't have any problem."

"I can do sneaky. This probably isn't the first time a guy came into this dorm the back way," Charlie joked.

"No. It's not an unusual phenomenon." They laughed.

She quickly led him up the back stairs. Reaching the third floor without seeing anyone, they made a sharp right turn into her room and closed the door. Sandy locked it.

A typical dorm room, it had two desks, two dressers, and two twin beds. The walls were covered with posters from popular bands. There was an incense burner on the windowsill. Sandy slipped off her shoes and set them next to the door; Charlie followed suit.

"You have a roommate?" he asked, looking at the two beds.

"Yep. She had to go home for a couple of days. She'll be back tomorrow." Sandy wanted to kiss him.

Charlie felt the same way. He stepped over and pulled her close.

"I think of you and that night all the time, Sandy." He looked into her eyes, smiling, then leaned in and kissed her. Feeling his lips against hers sent Sandy reeling. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him deeply, her hand running up and down his back. His strong hands moved to her ass and he pulled her tight against his body. Sandy could feel his hardening cock through his pants.

After kissing and touching each other passionately, Sandy whispered into her ear. "Take my clothes off, Charlie." She surprised herself with her directness, but she desperately wanted him. They only had this moment.

Charlie did not hesitate. He pulled her blouse over her raised hands and tossed it on the bed. She stood still, trembling slightly. He reached behind her and undid her pink bra, gently slipping it off her shoulders to reveal her lovely breasts which were moving slightly as she breathed heavily.

"My God, Sandy. You've become such a beautiful woman."

The lights still on, Charlie gazed at her luscious body -- her long neck and lovely shoulders, her ample firm breasts with large areolas and hard nipples. He cupped a breast in each hand and held them lovingly. Sandy sighed, then moaned softly as he touched, then kissed, her nipples.

"Mmmm. That feels nice," she managed.

Charlie reached down and unbuttoned her tight pants and slowly lowered the zipper. She helped him pull them off by wiggling her hips. Her panties were also pink, and small. Charlie slowly lowered them to her ankles, then off her pretty feet.

Sandy standing completely naked before him, Charlie ran his hands down her sides and held her by her hips, admiring them and the soft brown hair between her legs. Still holding one hip, he ran his fingers through her bush, down to the soft lips of her pussy. He gently, slid his index finger between them and felt she was wet. As he slowly moved his finger up and down, Sandy moaned louder and eagerly tilted her pelvis toward him. Charlie pleasured her with his hand until Sandy briefly came out of her trance.

"My turn, Charlie. I want to see you naked, too."

With that she quickly took off his jean jacket and pulled his tee shirt over his shoulders. His chest was strong and she a caressed it tenderly, softly pinching his nipples. She gave each a tiny kiss. She undid his belt and slowly unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down to his ankles and off. His hard cock was prominent in his underwear. When she pulled them down his long cock sprang out and pointed straight up his flat belly. She touched it with both hands, gently running them up and down the hard shaft, which jumped at each touch. She moved her hands to his balls and cupped them, giving soft squeezes. Looking into Charlie's half-closed eyes, she gently rubbed his cock with long strokes. He made little sounds of pleasure and held her perfect naked ass in his hands as she brought him close.

But Charlie wanted more. He took Sandy by the hand and led her to one of the beds.

"Let's move over to mine," Sandy said leading him away from her roommate's bed.

"Lie down, Sandy."

She did and slowly spread her legs apart. Her pussy was glistening wet and open. He knelt between her legs, lowered his mouth, and ever-so-slowly licked between her lips. Never having had oral sex in her young life, Sandy jumped slightly as she felt a jolt through her body as his warm tongue touched her clit and lovingly explored her pussy. Charlie squeezed her adorable ass with both hands as he licked and sucked her. No expert in oral sex himself, he did have a little experience and pleasuring Sandy like that was supremely erotic to him. He wanted to make her come.

Sandy did not resist. She was mesmerized by the incredible sensations radiating from her pussy. Each stroke of his tongue made her squirm and moan. She felt her pleasure increasing exponentially as Charlie diligently devoured her. It built and built until her orgasm crashed over her in waves. She held his head to her pussy as it went on and on. She was stunned by the intensity and duration. She had only experienced orgasms by her own hand before, and none compared to this.

Her shapely legs still trembling, she wanted to try to pleasure Charlie in the same way, even though she had never done that before.

"Now you lie down, Charlie."

She caressed his strong, long legs as she got between them on the bed. She took his rock-hard cock into her small hand, then lowered her mouth. Unsure what to do, she licked the sensitive tip of his cock, circling it with her tongue. She began running her tongue slowly up and down the shaft, looking up at Charlie, hoping for some direction. She knew he had more experience. But he seemed perfectly happy with her improvisation.

dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers
12