All Comments on 'Cousin Charlie'

by dloveSF

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JamokieJamokieover 2 years ago

That was a great story. The progression of the years was written beautifully. The only thing I winced at was the shaved pussy bit. Really, it's so far from reality that it's a distraction to a reader like me who gets off on realism. But, I can just push that out of my mind and not let it spoil the wonder of a superbly written story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your portfolio. Thank you.

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Boring and vanilla.

IrishCulchieIrishCulchieover 2 years ago

Great story but first cousin marriage is totally legal in California and legal in Illinois if bride and groom are over 50. Sorry to be pedantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have knocked he up in her room the 1st time he filled her up with is cum and then they live happy ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My god. I’m going through this with my cousin right now. I can’t wait until I see her again.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
WOW!!! !

What a beautiful story .

A lovely life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was a emotionality moving story, fumbling around as kids then the years roll by in a blink of an eye life has passed you by only to reconnect so much later, almost wish they just ran away with each other and start over in a new country where no one knew them and could live life. ............ as I yell at myself in the mirror

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked this story as it spoke of them being older. I have been having mutual fun sex with one of my cousins on & off for couple of years (legal in England) but we’d both be shunned by family if it came out but it is just fun sex especially as things at home for me have been nonexistent for many years, even though I luv my partner in every other way very much. Another one of my cousins & I have a very strong connection that has gotten stronger over the years. We have only ever kissed & held each other closely but both of us would luv for it to go further but resist as we both have long term partners. Maybe one day the stars will align and we will finally get to make luv to each other the way I believe we would both dearly luv to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous