Cousin Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I put it in my mouth," she finally asked.

"Sure, Sandy, that would feel so good."

She opened her mouth and very slowly took in his cock. She was struck by how thick it was and how it filled her mouth completely. She wanted to give him any kind of pleasure he desired. The feeling of his hard cock filling her mouth as he moaned gave her chills.

Charlie had more ideas. He gently lifted her head off his shiny wet cock and smiled. "That felt incredible, Sandy. Incredible. But I'd like to come inside you. Would you like that?"

"I want that, too. And we don't have to worry because I'm on the pill."

Having had basic, vanilla sex with her two college boyfriends, Sandy had some of experience fucking. Like she was reading Charlie's mind, she got on her hands and knees next to him in the bed, resting her head on a pillow.

Looking back at him, she asked, "Do you like this way?"

"Uh huh," he said as he moved behind her. She arched her back and presented her sweet pussy to him. Charlie ran his erect cock between her lips a few times then slowly pushed it into her tight wet vagina. Sandy moaned at the feeling of fullness inside her. Charlie gradually increased the strength and depth of his thrusts while he caressed her firm breasts. Sandy thought she might faint when he pinched her nipples while thrusting deeply into her pussy.

"I want to see your beautiful face, Sandy." He slowly pulled out and moved her to her back. She spread her legs wide so he could fill her again with his beautiful cock. Overwhelmed with desire, he mounted her and drove his cock in deep. She cried out and gripped his ass, squeezing hard with every push into her.

"Oh, God, Charlie. Come inside me," she cried.

At that, Charlie came hard, shooting his hot cum deep inside her. Throbbing pleasure radiated through his body for the longest time. It was the greatest orgasm he'd ever had.

They kissed wildly, him still inside her. Neither wanted it to end. They caressed each other's faces as he softened and eventually slipped out of her. She felt his warm cum running in a stream down her pussy. They lay intertwined together quietly.

"So that's what sex is supposed to be like," she finally said, her hand caressing his chest.

"That was beautiful, Sandy, my God." He kissed her again.

After they lay together for a long time, Charlie finally brought them back to reality.

"I'm so sorry, but we should probably start making our way up to the interstate if I'm going to meet my friend. I'd much rather stay with you, Sandy. But I've committed to driving with him. You and I never have enough time together."

Sandy was crushed to be losing him, again. "Not even close to enough time, Charlie. But I know you've got to move on. I'm so grateful we had this together."

They kissed again; their eyes teary. They dressed silently and straightened up the room. Sandy did not want her roommate getting suspicious.

Ready to sneak back out to her car, Sandy opened the door to find her roommate fumbling with her keys, trying to get in.

"Jackie, I thought you were coming home tomorrow."

"Hi Sandy. My dad was feeling better so I came back sooner." After putting her keys in her purse, Jackie looked up and saw Charlie, looking rather nervous. Sandy had to think fast.

"Jackie, this is Charlie. We met last summer when I was working at that camp."

"Uh huh," Jackie replied.

"Charlie kind of surprised me today and I told the other girls a little fib so they wouldn't be suspicious: I said he was my cousin."

Sandy hoped Jackie would buy her story. Better to have Jackie think he was a secret boyfriend than that she'd been fucking her own cousin. Sandy wondered if the room smelled like sex.

"Can you keep this strictly between us? Things with Bob ended so recently. I don't want people to start talking." Sandy looked at Jackie pleadingly.

"Of course I will, Sandy. And nice to meet you, Charlie. Sandy and I are best buddies and we look out for each other. Some of the girls here aren't very nice. You've got to watch your back so the knives don't come out. And with any luck, I'll need Sandy to back me up if I ever get such a good looking guy up here." She smiled. Jackie could be counted on.

Charlie and Sandy held hands during the whole drive up to the interstate, speaking little. More than being shaken by their close call, Sandy was dejected Charlie was leaving. Who knew when they would see each other again?

They reached Charlie's meeting spot at a gas station just off the interstate. His friend was not there yet.

"Sandy, it's so hard for me to leave you. Ever since that night a couple of years ago you've been in my heart. Today made that feeling even stronger." Charlie seemed genuinely heartbroken.

"I know, Charlie. I feel the same way." Sandy fought her tears.

"If we weren't related I'd follow this beautiful thing wherever it leads us. I wish it were that simple," he said.

"Can we promise to always stay in touch?" she asked sadly. "If I can't have you the way I want, I need you to at least stay part of my life."

"I promise, Sandy."

"Me, too."

They were still kissing when Charlie's ride pulled into the gas station.

They kept their promises as best they could. The letters between them continued, but less frequently as the years went by.

Charlie married young, just two years after college. He and his wife had three kids. Between raising the kids, his career as a lawyer, and all the psychic energy it took struggling with his flawed marriage, he had little left for writing letters -- regardless of his feelings for Sandy

Sandy also got married, a few years later than Charlie. She had a short first marriage, then remarried and had two kids. She stayed home to raise them. Her husband was a drinker and her letters to Charlie conveyed her unhappiness with their marriage. But she also became too overwhelmed to keep up frequent correspondence with him.

After twenty years, they were down to a single exchange of letters a year. Sandy never went to California and Charlie had stopped visiting the old hometown.

Life flows on like a strong wave moving across the ocean.

By the time his kids had left home and his ugly, drawn-out divorce was concluded, Charlie had not laid eyes on Sandy for thirty years -- not since their last fateful time together at her college. Sandy's kids had grown and moved out, too. She had just finished her second divorce.

When Charlie had to go to Chicago on business, he decided he would not grow old and die before seeing Sandy again. He found her phone number and called.

"My god, Charlie. I haven't heard your voice in so long."

"I know, Sandy. I'm sorry for not keeping our promise better."

"I'm sorry, too," she said. "Life has a way of intruding on desire."

"That's for sure. My desire always seems to take a back seat."

"Mine, too. And we have that special complication that keeps us star-crossed."

"Unfortunately, yes," he said. There was a pause.

"I'm coming to Chicago soon and I'd like to see you, Sandy."

Feeling a distantly remembered quickening of her heart, she said, "I'd love that, Charlie."

"Yes?"

"Yes, Charlie. You are welcome here. With open arms."

He arrived at her door two weeks later. Her elderly mother, Charlie's Aunt Jane, always had dinner with Sandy on Friday nights. Jane was still sharp for her age and was glad to see her long lost nephew Charlie had come to visit after all these years. They had a fine evening getting reacquainted and reminiscing. Charlie drove his aunt home after dinner. She enjoyed being driven by a handsome man again.

Returning to Sandy's house, Charlie let himself in. Sandy was finishing up in the kitchen.

"That was so nice, Sandy."

"It was. My mom was thrilled you made the effort to come out here just to see her," Sandy joked.

"I love your mom, but I must admit she was not the big draw." He still had that smile.

Sandy smiled back. In her fifties now, she looked great. She kept fit and active. She had a voluptuous figure. Her hair was grey, like Charlie's, and it was striking. Charlie had also managed to keep his long, lean look, after nursing himself back to good mental and physical health after his traumatic divorce.

"Come sit with me, Sandy." Charlie sat on the couch.

She sat close.

"I can't tell you how glad I am to see you." He took her hand in his.

"Me, too, Charlie." Sandy squeezed his hand.

"We've been through the wringer, huh?" he asked.

"That's life, as the old song says." She smiled, so happy to be holding his hand again.

"But we're still kickin'!" He smiled.

"We're survivors, Charlie. I think we both want to lead our best lives, regardless of bad choices we've made along the way."

They sat together, silently holding hands while they savored this moment.

"May I kiss you, Sandy?"

"I was wondering what you've been waiting for." She smiled brightly.

He leaned in and kissed her tenderly. She responded passionately, throwing her arms around his neck. He still had that nice smell he had when he was young. The kissed lovingly on the couch, then Sandy took his hand and led him into the bedroom.

"Will you take my clothes off, Charlie?"

"I was wondering when you'd ask," he said smiling. Recalling their night oh so long ago, he slowly took off her blouse and black bra. Her beautiful, ample breasts fell into his waiting hands.

"You're as beautiful as when you were twenty," he said sincerely. He caressed her gorgeous breasts and kissed her nipples.

"Not quite," she said. "But I guess I hold my own."

Agreeing to disagree, he moved on to her skirt, which he removed quickly. She still had great legs. Next came her tiny panties, which he lowered to her ankles. She stepped out of them.

"Well, here's one change," he said, stroking her clean-shaven pussy.

"One must keep up with the times." She smiled lasciviously.

"It looks nice." He slid a finger between the lips of her plump pussy.

"Mmmm," she purred as he stroked her.

Opening her eyes, she said, "This, I believe, is where I say, 'now it's your turn.'" She had never forgotten the details of their college lovemaking.

"Please. I do remember."

In short order she stripped him naked. His body had aged well, too. Maybe it was a genetic thing on their side of the family, she thought. He was still long and lean, without a belly. When she pulled off his underwear, his hard cock sprang out -- no longer pointing straight up, but directly at her.

Having gained some experience since she was twenty, Sandy took his cock in her hand and then into her mouth. Charlie moaned. Expertly pleasuring him, she took him in deeply while massaging his balls and letting her fingers move to brush his ass. As she gripped his ass, he pushed in and out of her mouth. She could nearly take in his entire shaft. Remembering their last experience, she reveled in how his thick cock filled her mouth.

She sucked his cock until Charlie pulled out and led her to the bed. As he climbed on top of her, facing her feet, he lowered his cock and she eagerly took it back into her mouth. He lowered his face and began licking her delicious pussy. He sucked her clit gently as he slid in a long finger to stimulate her G-spot. Charlie had also learned a few tricks since he was twenty. And he could last much longer than that twenty year old.

They pleasured each other for a long time, until Charlie asked her to turn over.

"Get on your knees, Sandy."

She complied and spread the cheeks of her ass as he knelt behind her. He leaned down and ran his tongue from her ass to her clit, pushing it slightly into her wet vagina along the way.

"Oh, God," she cried out as his tongue explored her.

"Please fuck me," Sandy said breathlessly.

Charlie lifted his head and slid his erect cock up and down between the lips of her pussy. When it was fully lubricated with her delectable juices, he placed it at the opening of her vagina.

"All the way, Charlie," she pleaded.

With that, he plunged the full length of his cock into her in a single foreceful thrust.

"God, yes!" she cried.

He slammed into her, his balls slapping against her as he filled her with his full length over and over. She loved the feeling of him crashing into her ass as he fucked her powerfully from behind.

Charlie reached around her hips and began rubbing her clit, holding her hip with his free hand. The combination of his deep thrusts and his relentless pleasuring of her clit brought Sandy right to the edge.

Seeing her thighs begin to quiver, Charlie turned her over and got on top.

He whispered, "I want to come inside you while we're kissing, Sandy."

"Yes, please."

She spread her legs wide for him and held him by his hips. He thrust into her deeply and they kissed fervently.

He moved her hand from his hip to her pussy.

"Help me make you come." He told her. She reached between them and rubbed her engorged clit as they fucked furiously.

Before long they were writhing in ecstasy from their earth-shattering simultaneous orgasms, clutching each other wildly as they cried out. Charlie kept pushing in and out of her as they kissed and his erection gradually subsided. When he slipped out of her, she reached down and slid a finger into herself. She brought her cum covered finger to her mouth and licked it clean.

"We taste so good, Charlie," Sandy whispered. She returned her finger to her pussy and slid her wet finger into Charlie's mouth.

"Delicious," he said, relishing their tantalizing taste.

Unworried about suddenly appearing roommates, they fell asleep in each other's arms, profoundly content and at peace.

Before Charlie returned to Chicago after two blissful days together, they renewed their vows to stay close. This time they kept them.

The familial elephant in the room never went away. You cannot stop being cousins. But they talked on the phone every day and supported each other emotionally as their lives went on. Every month or so they visited each other or, more often, met in places they could be together freely and openly. Their lovemaking was the best of their lives and only brought them closer.

They acknowledged their love. They had a powerful life-long connection, a love they held close and dear. They could never be open with the world about their true relationship, but they could with themselves. Finally, after so many years, they made their lives vastly richer by honoring their love -- even though it meant breaking a taboo and staying in the shadows.

In this imperfect life, they could hardly wish for more.


12