Cousin Crush Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife and I tag team my cousin Crush.
1.6k words
4.54
7.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So here's the plan! I will invite Kait over for a girl's night. We will have a glass or two of wine. On the second one I will make sure to spill the glass on her. I will make sure to make an overt act of cleaning it off of her shirt. During this time I will be playing with those wonderful tits of hers. I will then ask her to just take off the shirt and let me wash it and I will get her one. Then you will show up and walk in on me playing with your cousin's amazing tits and us with our tongues down each other's throats."

This was the plan hatched by my beautiful wife. She had fully planned out how a threesome was going to happen with my amazing cousin with the emerald eyes, tiny body and gorgeous large tits. We had fucked a few times and her wet mommy pussy had become a delicacy I required. My wife is not to be dismissed. She is about 5 '4", narrow waist, wide hips, amazingly large ass akin to that of model Vida Guerra and amazing brown hair. We have two kids together and she is an absolute hotty. Me, I am an average dude with a slight dad bod, I'm 5 '10 and I have a humble but decent dick coming in at about 6.5 inches. I'm not taking home the biggest dick award, but neither of these two lovely women have complained.

The preparations were made and I was out of the house. Chloe and Kait were set for wine and light foods. I went out to the local strip club to get myself worked up. I was there to see my favorite local dancer Allie. That's a story for a different day because I have a feeling she and I are going to hook up. My cock was more than swollen in my pants, I was ready to head home and join in the show my wife had planned. Between the moves of Allie and the thoughts of experiencing both of those pussies at the same time, my cock had become a better indicator of my pulse than my own heart was. I was beginning to get afraid of passing out because of the amount of blood that was hanging out in my cock.

As I received my final lap dance from Allie, I tipped her and she slipped a small piece of paper in my hand as she kissed my cheek. As she stood up and faced me, I saw her bare pussy lips protruding from her panties. It appears she had pulled them to the side as she girated on my lap. I now noticed the front of my pants were covered in pussy juice. She whispered in my ear, "I hope you don't mind I saw that bulge and felt that dick and I couldn't help but rub one off on your lap."

The note in my hand was her phone number. I knew for sure I would be fucking this lady.

I arrived home almost on cue. As I entered the house, I observed Kait with no shirt on, her bra pushed down and my wife's mouth covering one of Kait' amazing nipples! She was expertly sucking on the nipple and her hands were wandering over Kait's body. Kait appeared to be in complete ecstasy. Neither one had heard me enter. Chloe now had her left hand between her own legs and was rubbing her pussy. I noticed that Kait had unbuttoned her pants and was now reaching into her own pants and playing furiously with what I imagined to be an engorged clit. My cock was still pushed up against my pants and honestly almost hurt. I smelled of pussy, the room smelled of pussy and I was ravenous with desire.

I walked up behind Kait, Chloe had purposely not noticed me. Kait was furiously rubbing her clit. She was arched back, my wife was sucking her life force out of her titty and her face was contorted in the way of an orgasm as she began to pant and moan.

She wasn't expecting to feel my hands on her and she opened her eyes. I pulled her down and tore her pants from her. I dove face first into her pussy which was smooth, completely smooth. I stopped up her pussy juice and dug my tongue into her pussy. The flavor of that pussy was beyond divine. If there was. A nectar of the gods, this was most certainly it. Chloe had removed the remnants of her clothes and placed her pussy in Kait's face. Kait knew her assignment and began to eat Chloe out. I was in the process of freeing my cock as I continued to eat Kait. She was now grinding her pussy on my face. I felt her pussy ooze cream and I tongue fucked her.

My cock was now in my right hand and was throbbing. I gave an easy stroke as I removed my mouth. My beard was covered in juice, cream and I am pretty sure Kait squirted or pissed a bit. Regardless, it was delicious and I was requiring more. My throbbing cock was placed next to Kait's eager pussy. It was as if her pussy was given my cock a blow job. As I stroked in and out, my cock met the resistance of Kait's G-spot. I felt her react each time I rubbed against it. I could feel the ring of muscles tighten around my cock squeezing me painfully. I felt the small bulb inside her pussy that was her G-spot swelling up. With each pump a spurt of liquid pushed out of her pussy. Kait's eyes were now somewhere in the back of her head as I fucked the ever living shit out of my cousin.

Chloe was still riding Kait's face as all of this was good ng down. So I pulled out and at this point Kait let out a huge non stop squirt. The liquid flowing from her came out with force and went 3.5 feet in the air before arcing. I continued until I felt her pussy let go enough. It was at this point that I stood and made Chloe suck Kait from my cock. I then lined up behind Chloe and fucked her doggy style. I watched as my wife's asshole was.along a kissing motion from the fucking she was receiving. She was on the verge of cuming especially with my cock positioning in and out of her pussy and Kait licking her clit and my balls. I couldn't help it, her ass was begging to be played with. I lived up my thumb and began to tease her asshole. It was then that my thumb ended up buried in her ass and my wife's pussy clamped down on my cock and her ass on my finger. She began to breathlessly moan. I heard a rush of fluids assault Kait in the face. There was no stopping the inevitable at this point. I came and my cock twitched and spewed for what felt like 10 minutes. My cum oozed out around my cock and fell to Kait's face. She lapped it up like she had not eaten in weeks.

Laying in the afterglow of the debauchery we had just committed, I was sandwiched between my beautiful wife and my cousin. We were all covered in some obscene mixture of each other's bodily fluids. The room smelled heavy of sweat and pussy. We giggled about how awesome this was. I remember thinking I was in heaven as I drifted off.

I woke to find myself alone in bed. I worried that it had been a dream last night. It was the. I heard a sound coming from the living room. The furniture was creaking and I could swear I heard two women. I kept from the bed, not bothering to put clothes on. I walked into the living room and found Chloe and Kait on the couch going to town rubbing their pussies together. They both had the clear blush of sex and were moaning at the top of their lungs. They were holding each other in an embrace that caused their tits to rub together. From time to time, one would lean in and give the other a kiss, a passionate kiss with tongue and sucking of tongue.

The room smelled of pussy and I was starving for breakfast. I felt my cock standing at attention, it began to throb and even began to turn reddish/purple. The sight, smell and sounds of this room were really turning me on.

I noticed that Chloe had now collapsed on the couch. It appeared she had cum hard and was now recovering. Kait did not look finished, so I walked over leading the charge with my swollen and red member. I picked her up got her situated and began to fuck her on the edge of the couch. She was rubbing her clit as I pounded her pussy. Her internal muscles were squeezing and contracting. Her pisshole was squirting on each stroke. I knew I was not going to last much longer. After a few more strokes, my poor swollen cock began to spurt inside of Kait. I could feel the tip of my cock pressed against her cervix. It was as if I was injecting my seed directly into her uterus. As I spasmed, Kait's body met me with the response.

I left Kait comfortably lying on the couch. Both Chloe and Kait were lying there. Their pussies leaking onto the couch. I went to the kitchen to make some omelets for us all. I figured how much more appropriate than to bust some eggs after busting a nut. The humor was not lost on me. The omelets were enjoyed by all. After breakfast, Kait had to get cleaned up and head home. This was a very successful night.

Now where did I put that stripper's number?