A Bi Daughter is the Best Gift

Story Info
A couple's marraige is saved by their daughter at Christmas.
12.9k words
4.75
66.5k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock and I are firm believers that honesty is the best policy. Now, when I say 'firm believers', I mean eight inches, rock hard, standing tall to proclaim our belief. I've always personally taken this stance, but my cock is a fairly recent convert to that line of thinking.

My marriage started to fall apart a number of years ago, when our daughter, Lacey, was still in junior high. Emotionally, intellectually, and even romantically, things between my wife and I were as good as they'd ever been, but sexually...not so much. The frequency with which we had sex had declined steadily since Lacey was born, as might be expected, but before our daughter was even a teenager, it was down to just sex on special occasions, basically my birthday and our anniversary and that's it for the year. My wife never wanted to have sex. Even when we did have sex, it was because she was willing, not because she wanted to. She was physically capable, she'd even cum, sometimes multiple times, but she just wasn't into it.

Our lack of sex left me frustrated and increasingly irritable, and I started to take it out on her. I didn't mean for it to happen that way; it just sort of happened. So, when Lacey went off to college, I moved into the spare bedroom. The thinking here was that we'd stay a married couple, but I'd be free to masturbate when we went to bed and not worry about disturbing her. The problem with this plan was that masturbation was not sex, and I was still irritable. By Christmas, I had decided to move out, and I planned to do it at the start of the new year.

When Lacey came home for break, I sat her down to give her the news. I believed honesty to be the best policy, after all, and wanted to live up to my ideals. "Lacey, dear, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I'm moving out in January. Your mother and I are getting a divorce."

She was devastated. We'd always been such a happy family, the three of us, and she had no idea any of this was coming. "I don't get it," she said. "You don't love each other anymore?"

"It's not that, sweetie," I tried to explain. "We still love each other as much as ever. It's just that, well, things have gotten complicated."

"Complicated how? Are you cheating on her?"

"Of course not!"

"She's cheating on you, then?"

"No, that's not it, either?"

"Then what could be so fucking complicated that you'd just throw away 20 years of marriage, Dad?"

"Other than my birthday and our anniversary," I confessed, "your mother hasn't had sex with me in 5 years. She's asexual, lost all interest in it. With me, or anyone. She's seen doctors, physical and mental, tried support groups, pornography, nothing interests her sexually anymore."

Lacey gaped, stunned, in disbelief that her dad was telling her this, that her parents were really going to split up.

"I know this is a lot to dump on you, but it's the only honest explanation I can give you. Your mother has offered to let me sleep with other women, but that's not fair to her, me involving an outsider in family matters, and if anyone found out, it would be embarrassing beyond measure. I've tried...relieving myself, but that isn't satisfying and is unfair to me. So here we are. I hate to dump this all on you, especially at Christmas, but you deserve to know what's going on." When I finished talking, we sat in silence for several minutes, then she simply walked off, disappearing up to her room. I sat a few minutes more, told my wife that Lacey knew, then disappeared into my own room.

We didn't see much more of Lacey in the leadup to Christmas. She always claimed to have plans with one friend or another, and I didn't blame her for wanting to stay away, so we left it alone. My wife and I had years to get to this point. Lacey had it all dumped on her at once.

Then, Christmas came, and everyone's Christmas wish of finding a solution to our martial dilemma came true, with a major assist from Lacey and her devilish plan.

I awoke early Christmas morning to a warm, wet sensation on the head of my cock. "Mmm..." came a sound from beneath the covers. My cock hadn't been touched by my wife since our anniversary that summer, so it took no time at all for it to swell up to full hardness, filling her small mouth with my meat. I opened my eyes to let the grey light of dawn in and noticed a note on the pillow beside me. It read:

I know it's been a long time since your needs have been attended to. Starting today, I'm going to do a better job of keeping you satisfied. Merry Christmas!

Love,

L

My wife's name is Elizabeth, but Lizzie was the pet name I called her when we were romantic, especially when we were intimate. This was completely unexpected of my wife. She'd been so utterly disinterested in all things sexual for nearly a decade, and she'd never been into blowjobs, but here she was, sucking my cock like a champ first thing in the morning. Her mouth slid lower and lower on my shaft as she adjusted to its size, her lips stretched tight around my thick girth.

"Lizzie," I sighed, the feeling in my cock growing ever better.

"Call me Lacey, Daddy," came the breathy whisper from under the covers.

This was highly unusual, but, then again, everything about the situation was highly unusual, so I happily played along. If a little roleplay was what it took for my wife and I to have a sexual relationship again, I was up for whatever role she wanted me to play, even if she was playing our daughter.

"Suck my cock, Lacey, honey," I told her. "Make Daddy fill your mouth with cum."

My eyes were focusing a little better now as my post-sleep haze cleared, and I brought my hand down sharply on a wiggling lump in the covers I thought was my wife's ass.

"Mmmnnn," she whined, six inches of my cock stuffing her mouth full. While she didn't necessarily enjoy sucking cock, my wife was, at one point, anyway, very good at it, able to take the whole thing tip-to-base in a single swallow, so it seemed a bit odd she was struggling to get it all into her mouth.

I figured she was out of practice, or maybe the angle was off, so I grabbed at her under the covers and twisted her on top of me, giving myself a face full of panty-covered ass while she continued to have hers full of cock. Her panties were low-cut white cotton with little cherries printed all over, strings on each side joining front to back at the hip. I'd not seen them before and assumed, correctly, they were being worn special for me.

I pulled the laces on each side, untying both at once, peeling the cotton down over her ass and onto my chest, revealing her sex to my gaze. "Mmmph!" she gagged as my cock jumped at the wonder that lay before me. Her ass was as fit as when she was 18, tight and toned, and her bald pussy lips were pink and puffy, smooth, and glistening with her juices.

"You've never shaved your pussy for me, before," I observed. I had no idea what I owed my good fortune to for this turnaround in my sex life, but I was beyond grateful. My cock throbbed in agreement.

"I've never done any of this for you before, Daddy," came her whispered reply.

She took my cock in her mouth once more, this time getting all eight inches, my engorged purple head poking into her gulping throat. Her pussy lips were parted open, exposing her secrets to my lusty gaze as I stared at the beautiful pink flower in full bloom before me. I craned my neck forward and brought my face to her dripping sexpot, my nose lodged between her plump, round cheeks as my mouth closed in on her puffy, little pussy.

"Mmm, Daddy," she groaned as my tongue gently probed between her tender folds. She tasted unbelievable, juicier and sweeter than she'd been in years, as delicious as when I'd first tasted her ripe, teenage peach. I hungrily slurped her cunt while she did the same to my cock, sharing an early morning sixty-nine to start out what was shaping up to be the best Christmas ever for my family life.

My cock grew to its limit in her ardently sucking mouth while I tongued her honeyed slit with abandon. She came first, flooding my mouth with nectar as she squeezed my face between her clenching buns. I came, too, unable to stem the rising tide that had begun when she first took me into her mouth.

"Unghhh," she choked, taking spurt upon spurt down her throat as my cock jerked and spasmed inside her warm wetness. I hadn't masturbated since Lacey came home from school, so I had quite the load built up in my balls, all of which I now emptied into her, feeding her my life-creating milk, which she happily swallowed all of. She'd never done that before. My wife was a spitter.

Not only did she swallow every drop, she refused to stop sucking me, even after she'd milked every last drop from my balls, working Christmas magic on my oversensitive cock, getting it fully hard again before it ever really softened.

"Jesus, Liz, that feels incredible," I gasped, eagerly anticipating round two.

"Lacey," she reminded me, sucking hard on just the head of my cock, teasing the tip with her tongue like she was licking a lollipop. What she was doing was incredible, but I was ready for something more, horny for a proper fuck.

"You just gonna suck my cock all day, or are you gonna take it for a ride?"

"You wanna fuck me, Daddy?" she asked, teasing me with the possibility.

"You know I do, sweetheart," I told her, aching to get into the sweet, pink pussy I'd just eaten for breakfast.

There was a rapid motion under the covers, my cock falling out of her mouth into the cool morning air as she spun around atop me. Everything happened quickly, a blur, until she seized the base of my cock in her hand and pointed it upward toward her smooth, puffy pussy which was now straddling me. I stared in disbelief at how beautiful, how sexy, how downright gorgeous she looked with the head of my cock stretching her tight, pink lips, my tip just at the brink of her warm, wet hole. And then I looked up at her pretty face, seeing her fully for the first time, realizing that we weren't role-playing at all. My daughter, Lacey, was the one perched above me, ready to impale herself on her father's hard, throbbing cock.

"You ready to fuck me, Daddy?" she asked, knowing the answer from the pulsing in my member.

"What are you doing? We can't be doing this!"

"I'm saving our family, Dad! You said yourself that you didn't want to involve an outsider in family matters. Well, I'm family, and I want us to stay together."

"But, Lacey, it's just not right," I reasoned, grasping at anything I could to stay strong. "You deserve a man you love."

"There's no man I'll love as much as you, Daddy. Just think about the guys I've gone out with: all just younger, lesser versions of you. I'd rather have the real thing. If mom doesn't want you, doesn't mind sharing you, I'd be crazy to pass up this opportunity to be with you."

It may have been my erection doing my thinking for me, in fact, it was definitely my erection doing my thinking, but she was really starting to make sense. "What about your mother?" I asked, still hesitant to take that final plunge.

"Don't worry. I've got a plan for her." She squeezed her hand tight around the base of my cock. "Trust me. Besides, you've already eaten my tight, teenage pussy and made me cum in your mouth. You've already cum in my mouth, too, for that matter. Why not just let it happen? We both clearly want it." With that, she rocked her hips, sliding her slick pussy back and forth over the tip of my aching cock.

That was the last straw for me. I could resist no more. No threat of embarrassment, shunning, or even eternal damnation could keep me from getting this one glimpse of heaven brought to earth. I decided to surrender to the overwhelming love and lust I felt for my little angel. I took her hips in my hands and pulled her down onto my lap, eyes transfixed on the point where I entered her, crossing that forbidden threshold where loving parent became parental lover, watching with incestuous euphoria as I disappeared inside my beautiful, baby girl.

"Jesus, Dad! You are BIG!" she exclaimed as she adjusted to the substantial boner she'd given me, which I was now happily giving back to her. "I can't believe Mom doesn't want this inside her, like, constantly."

Lacey started slowly lifting herself up and down, working up to a steady rhythm, bouncing about halfway up and down the length of my shaft. I'd always thought she was the most beautiful thing in the entire world, my daughter, but seeing her now, like this, split open by a large cock, my large cock, she was truly a sight to behold. She had long, flowing auburn locks, curled at the ends, the same color and style as her mother when she was 18. Her breasts were small, maybe b-cup, but stuck out proudly from her chest without even a hint of droop, defying gravity with their perkiness, not yet swelled and saggy from milk. Her stomach was perfectly flat, her legs thin and strong from soccer; she was Aphrodite incarnate, and she was making love to me, her own father, for fun and for the good of the family.

She began moving forward and back instead of up and down, grinding her clit into my pubic bone as my erection shifted inside her. She held me tight, her pussy squishing its juices in streams around the fleshy invader probing her insides, the friction churning her body's natural lube into a creamy froth that formed a ring around the base of my cock. I was bursting with excitement, almost literally. I couldn't believe we were actually doing this, doing it, father and daughter, my little girl all grown up doing some very grown-up things.

As a spectator, watching as Lacey rode my cock was a sight I couldn't look away from. As a participant, being inside Lacey's perfect, pink pussy was an experience I couldn't tear myself away from; an armed militia could have stormed my room and I still wouldn't have pulled out until we were finished, which wasn't far off for either of us at this point; her grinding had escalated to bucking her hips as hard and fast as she could, which was sensual overload for me, as well, her slick walls squeezing my shaft in heavenly waves.

"Ohhhhh," she whined and hummed as my cock got her closer and closer to where my tongue had already taken her. "Oh, Daddy." Her breaths came short and quick, and I knew she was almost there. I willed myself to get her there, ignoring the absolute delight I felt in my crotch, trying to keep from cumming too soon.

I grabbed her hips and sat up, flipping her onto her back, pinning her beneath the weight of my body. I figured that if I was really gonna fuck my daughter, I really ought to fuck her properly. My chest pressed against hers, her hard nipples poking into me as I smashed her small tits between our bodies. I thrust my manhood, my fatherhood, deep into her, pounding her little hole with my thick, stiff meat. I pulled all the way out, leaving just the tip touching her sex, then drove all 8 inches into her, balls slapping against her ass when I bottomed out.

"Oh, God, Daddy! Fuck me!" she cried. She hugged me tight to her, hands grasping my ass cheeks, pulling me into her body as deeply as I could go.

Our eyes met, a look of pure happiness on her face as I gave her the only package she wanted for Christmas. "Make me cum, Daddy! Make me cum!"

I sped up my thrusting, holding my cock halfway inside her now to allow me to fuck faster, and to keep my pubic bone pressing into her clit. "Daddy!" she gasped as the first wave of pleasure began to wash over her. Then she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me, not a sweet, filial peck on the cheek but with the deep, tongue-swirling passion of a lover enthralled in a torrid romance.

It was all over for me in that moment. I surrendered everything I had to her, mind, body, and soul. Our tongues danced together, making love up above as our genitals did the same below. I could taste myself on her breath, and I was sure she could taste herself, too, swapping cum in our mouths in the same moment we began to cum together for the second time. I flooded her body with my cum, filling her womb with my incestuous seed, not coherent enough to hope it wouldn't take root. From that moment, that first kiss, I knew I'd do anything she would ever ask of me, just hoping for one more chance to worship at her altar.

She came, too, fingernails digging into my ass as my cock spurted volumes into her. "Unggghh," she groaned as I painted the quivering walls of her tight, juicy cunt with my hot, thick cream. I thought she'd drained my balls pretty good before when she'd sucked me dry, but this was even more draining. Her pussy milked me empty as we came together, squeezing me over and over, making me fire another volley into her each time. Cum squirted out around my cock, her tight box unable to contain any more.

I saw stars. I'd never cum so hard before, not even my first time. My cock thrashed wildly inside my daughter's pussy for a solid minute, easy, but it felt like an eternity of bliss, like the unbearable ecstasy would never end. Finally, though, it did end, and I collapsed on top of my daughter's naked body, my cock still balls deep inside her.

I came to a while later, alone, having fallen fast asleep, overwhelmed by the intense pleasure I had just experienced. Eventually, I rolled out of bed and got dressed. I went downstairs to get some breakfast and found my wife and daughter sitting at the table, eating pancakes.

"I made you some, too, Daddy. They're keeping warm in the oven," Lacey beamed, a shining smile plastered across her face.

My wife looked less happy. Not angry, necessarily, but concerned. I found out later why she looked at me that way. It turns out that, after I fell asleep, Lacey had slipped out, gotten dressed, and went into her mother's room to talk, leading to the following exchange:

"So you're asexual now, is that it, Mom?" Lacey asked sternly, rebuking her mother the instant she stepped through the door, as if her mother had done something wrong.

"Your father told you, huh? I had hoped we could give you one last Christmas with us as a family, but I guess he couldn't keep the secret," Elizabeth admitted.

"It was obvious that something was wrong. I mean: separate bedrooms? Are you sure you're asexual? It isn't just Dad?"

"Of course I'm sure, honey. I love that man more than anyone in this world, present company excluded. And he's still as hunky as ever. When we do have sex it's wonderful, I just...never want to anymore. With him, or anyone. He's right to leave. He deserves someone who will attend to his every need, his every desire. Even if I were to oblige him, he wouldn't feel right, knowing I didn't have any interest. I even offered to let him take a lover, multiple lovers, whatever would make him happy. Sweetheart he is, he wouldn't. He loves his family too much to stray outside it."

"So you want to stay together, then?"

"Honestly, honey, I think we both do. But sex is an important part of marriage, and I'm failing to keep up with my part on that front. I'd do anything to keep us together, I mean that, however humiliating or shameful others might find it. And if I could get a libido again, get aroused and feel desirous towards the man I love, my husband, my best friend...anything."

Lacey smiled, preparing to spring her trap. Her mother had just told her exactly what she wanted to hear. "I think I have an idea. I can't promise it'll get your libido back, although I certainly hope it will, but I can guarantee that Dad will be as sexually fulfilled as ever, and he won't need to stray outside the family."

Elizabeth studied her daughter, not believing she'd solved so quickly what her and her husband had been unable to work out in over 5 years. "If your idea could keep us together as a family, of course I'd try it, but I really doubt anything can help at this point."