Watching Mom

Story Info
Son watching his parents have sex leads to sex with his mom.
4.5k words
4.55
92.3k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaguar6969
jaguar6969
387 Followers

It started two weeks ago, the night before my Dad was leaving for two weeks on a business trip. I woke up around midnight and heard noises coming from down the hall. I decided to investigate. I crept quietly down the hall, and realized the noise was coming from my parents' room. I noticed something unusual as I got closer. The door was partly open. Normally they kept their door closed at night. I peeked around the door and saw that the noises were just what I thought they were - my Mom and Dad having sex! I had often heard them, even through the closed door, but this was the first time I had ever seen them. Mom was riding Dad's cock in a reverse-cowgirl position, facing the door. I couldn't have planned it better! I had a great view of Mom's entire body, as well as Dad's cock pumping in and out of her pussy! My parents were not at all uptight, so I had seen Mom in some pretty skimpy outfits before and I had an idea of what a great body she has, but now I could see that it's even better than I had envisioned. Her beautiful big breasts were bouncing and swaying as she rode up and down, and so was her long red hair. She had her eyes closed, but opened them suddenly. I froze, hoping I was far enough back not to be visible, but she was looking right at me! She rode faster and started cumming, all the while looking directly at me. The increased pace got to Dad, and he began moaning and cumming inside Mom's pussy. As they were finishing, I slipped quietly back to my room.

I couldn't believe my luck! I had finally been able to watch my Mom fucking my Dad! I had wanted to see her naked for a long time, but this was the first time I actually got to. I stroked my cock while envisioning Mom's beautiful body, and I came like a firehose. I fell asleep with visions of Mom's body in my head.

The next morning, I woke up after Dad was already gone. Mom tapped on my door.

"Hey, wake up, sleepyhead! Breakfast will be ready soon! Hop in the shower, get cleaned up and come on down!"

I showered, shaved, and threw on a pair of shorts before heading down for breakfast. Mom was in a very sexy silk robe. Throughout breakfast I tried to get a read on whether Mom really had seen me the night before, but either she hadn't seen me, or she was playing it cool. She was her usual warm, affectionate self and gave no indication one way or the other. Once breakfast was done, however, she sat down and looked at me seriously.

"You know, I saw you peeping in on your father and I last night."

"Y-you did, Mom? I'm sorry. I heard noises and I went to see what they were, and you guys usually have..."

"Hold it, not down here. I want to talk to you upstairs."

She led me upstairs and my mind was racing. Oh great, I'm dead. She's going to get the whole story, confine me to my room, tell Dad when he gets back, and he'll kill me. When we got upstairs, however, she surprised me. We went to her room, not mine. When we got there, she sat me down on the bed and she sat next to me.

"OK now, you were saying?"

"I was saying I'm sorry. I heard noises and I went to see what they were, and you guys usually have the door closed. When I saw what you were doing, I just had to watch you."

"Why?"

"Well, because I've never seen anyone actually having sex like that except in videos, never live, and mainly...because of you."

"Why because of me?"

"Because of your body. I knew your body was beautiful, but I didn't know how beautiful until I saw all of it."

"So you're saying that my body turns you on?"

"Yeah, Mom, very much!"

"Did it turn you on to watch us making love?"

"Of course it did!"

"Did it turn you on to watch your Dad cum inside me?"

"Yeah, I think that was the best part!"

"So what did you do?"

"What do you mean, what did I do?"

"After you left our doorway, what did you do?"

"I went back to my room."

"Did you masturbate?"

"Yeah."

"Did you make yourself cum?"

"Yes."

"Were you thinking about me, fantasizing that it was you I was fucking, that it was you cumming inside me?"

"Yes I was."

"What would you say if I told you we left the door open on purpose, so that you could watch us?"

"What? Why?"

"Silly boy, don't you know that you turn me on too?"

"I do?"

"Of course! A handsome young man like you walking around in just a pair of shorts. I'm only human and very hot-blooded. I got very hot when I saw you watching me, knowing that my son was watching me fuck. While I was cumming I was imagining that it was you I was fucking, your cock I was riding, your cum shooting into my pussy!"

"You were?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I was. As you know, your Dad is away on business quite a bit. That's never really sat very well with me, considering how much I love sex. You see, I need it every day, and with him out of town so much, that doesn't happen. I don't want to take a lover outside, and playing with myself or playing with sex toys aren't exactly great substitutes, so I've just had to be frustrated. Now that you've turned into such a handsome man, however, I came up with an idea to end my frustration."

I knew what she seemed to be hinting at, but I couldn't believe it.

"And that is?"

"That is for you and I to become lovers. I already love you, you already love me, we both want and need sex, and best of all, we live together so we can be together whenever we want! It's the perfect solution!"

"What about Dad?"

"He knows how I am too, so I actually told him my idea and asked him what he thought."

"You did?!? What did he say?"

"He's all for it. He'd much rather I be with you than have to worry if I was with someone outside, and he's happy you'll be getting all the loving you want from me! That's why I said WE left the door open last night so you could watch us. He thinks it's the perfect solution too, and what better way to start than to give you and I the two full weeks he's going to be gone alone together? He wants us to go ahead and get started now, so I'll be happy and satisfied the next two weeks, and so will you!"

"He does?"

"Yes, he does. You see, when he was growing up, he had the hots for his own mother. He never got the chance to be with her like you are going to with me, but he wants you to have the chance he never did. I wouldn't be surprised if he asks you questions about it so he can live it vicariously through you!" she said with a giggle.

"Wow! This is incredible, Mom! I don't know what to say!"

"Well first of all, you can say yes."

"YES! Of course, yes! I'd love to be your lover!"

"Good, then come here, lover."

Mom pulled me to her and started kissing me. Not the way she usually kissed me, much longer, much hotter, much wetter. It felt wonderful and my cock felt like it was going to burst right through my shorts. Before long, I felt her tongue sliding into my mouth and our kissing turned to French-kissing. Just the idea that I was French-kissing my mother got me hot, and the sensations of actually doing it were driving me crazy! Then I felt her hand rubbing my cock through my shorts! She stopped and looked down.

"My, my, my, what have we here? Let's take a look!"

She had me lay back on the bed and took off my shorts and underwear, leaving me as naked as the day I was born.

"Ooh, my little boy isn't so little anymore! What a pretty cock you have my darling!"

Mom reached out and gently caressed it. It jumped at her touch. She softly caressed the head and shaft of my cock, as well as my scrotum, while she looked into my eyes. She held my gaze as she leaned forward until her face was almost touching my cock. She proceeded to kiss all over it and rub it all over her lips and cheeks. She then put her lips on the head and slowly took it into her mouth! She slid her mouth all the way down, very slowly taking my cock all the way into her mouth and throat, then slowly reversed, sliding back up it again. She did this over and over, pausing on every few upstrokes to wiggle her lips and tongue around the head of it, or flick her tongue rapidly on the underside of the head, or run her lips up and down the side of the shaft like a harmonica. She was driving me wild with desire and she knew it! Whenever her current position and technique permitted, she would gaze directly into my eyes. She was driving me wild, but doing it so slowly that I still wasn't very close to cumming when she raised up and kissed me.

"How did you like that, my baby?"

"Wow, Mom! That was incredible! I've never felt anything like that! Heck, I've never even imagined anything like that! You're fantastic!"

"Why thank you, sweetheart! Now I want to give you the chance to explore my body!"

Having said that, she stood up, untied the belt of her robe, and dropped it to the floor. She hadn't been wearing anything underneath it, and my mother now stood before me as naked as I was! I couldn't believe how beautiful she was, and that my favorite fantasies were actually coming true! Mom lay down on the bed and beckoned me to her. I ran my hands all over her sexy body, hardly knowing where to start. Mom guided me, with words and with actions, and I was soon playing with her D-cup breasts and sucking on her nipples. Mom cradled my head to her breasts, caressed my hair and watched me, giggling.

"It's been a long time since you've done that. I always loved it back then, but I love it even more now."

I giggled too, and Mom directed me to move down between her thighs. I examined her pussy, stroking the small, soft triangle of red hair above her clit, running a finger up and down the lips, brushing her clit, watching her reaction as I did, getting the finger wet with her juices and sliding it inside her pussy. It felt strange, but also wonderful, all warm and wet. Her pussy gripped my finger, and I tried to imagine what it would feel like to have my cock in there. I shivered in anticipation. Mom moaned as I moved my finger around inside her, so I kept doing that while at the same time licking her clit. I continued to do this for several minutes until Mom had a very intense orgasm, followed rapidly by another, and then another. I was very happy that I could give Mom that kind of pleasure. I was amazed at the way her pussy squeezed my finger again and again as she orgasmed. I thought again about how it was going to feel to have my cock inside her. I slid my finger out of her, and it was almost dripping with her cum. I licked it off, and it tasted so good that I had to try it directly from the source. I spread Mom's legs a little farther and dove face-first into her pussy. I licked, sucked and tongue-fucked her to two more orgasms as she moaned, gasped, and held my head to her pussy. Not that she needed to, I was more than happy right where I was, lapping up her delicious cum. In fact, I would have stayed longer, but Mom pulled me up.

"Ooh, baby! That was magnificent! We're going to have lots and lots of fun together! I'm sorry I waited this long! Now it's time for you to put that beautiful cock of yours in my pussy and fuck your mother!"

I mounted her and she guided my cock to her pussylips. I pushed forward and felt my cock slide easily into my mother's pussy. Both of us moaned at the incredible sensations, me from the warmth and wetness which had engulfed my cock, Mom from the feeling of having her pussy filled with her own son's cock. When my cock was all the way inside her, we held still, enjoying the closeness, the feeling of being joined in the most intimate way possible. I flexed my cock inside her and Mom squeezed it with the muscles inside her pussy.

"Oh Mom, I can't believe it! My cock is finally inside your pussy! I've fantasized about this for so long, but it feels even better than I thought it would! I love you so much! I'm so glad you chose me to be your lover!"

"Oooh, I've dreamed of this for a long time too, baby. It feels fantastic! You have such a great cock! I love you too, and I'm so glad we're lovers now, too! I have a little secret to tell you, sweetheart."

"What's that, Mom?"

"There's one big difference between you and your father. He's had a vasectomy, but you haven't!"

"What does that mean, mom?"

"It means, my darling, that he can't get me pregnant anymore, but you can! You see, I can't take birth control pills. They mess up my metabolism, so the doctor won't let me take them. After we had you, your father got a vasectomy so we wouldn't have to use condoms or anything like that. I love the feel of a cock filling my pussy with cum too much to want to use those, as you saw last night. What that means, though, is that when you cum inside me, you'll get me pregnant."

"Oh, so then I have to pull out before I cum?" I didn't want to let on, but I was disappointed. As great as making love with Mom felt so far, I had been anxious to find out how cumming inside her would feel. Her next answer got rid of my disappointment -- and replaced it with amazement.

"NO! Not unless you want to. I want you to cum inside me."

"But didn't you just say I'll get you pregnant?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I said, although if you want to look at possibilities, it's possible you're impregnating me right now. After all, a man's cock leaks drops of liquid, what's known as precum, long before he ever cums. The more excited he is, the more of it leaks from his cock. As excited as you are and as much as your cock is throbbing inside me, it's probably giving off a constant flow of the stuff. That precum can contain sperm cells, and those are what gets a woman pregnant, so it's possible that you've already done it. Naturally, cumming inside me and pumping a couple of MILLION sperm cells into me is going to make it closer to a certainty. It's not my most fertile time of the month yet, but it's not far from it, so we'll see if I "catch" easier with you than I did with your father. I wanted you to know what the possibilities were, so you could decide for yourself what you want to do, but I'm more than willing to have you get me pregnant."

"Did you discuss THAT with Dad too?"

"Of course. He knows the possibilities, but he doesn't want or expect me to make you pull out. That's what we did before we started trying to have you, and it often didn't work out anyway. He'd get too excited and wouldn't pull out in time, or I'd get too excited and not let him pull out. Besides, when he used to fantasize about having sex with his own mother, he would fantasize about getting her pregnant too."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Mom wasn't on birth control, but she wanted me to cum inside her even though I could get her pregnant! I found the idea very exciting. My cock had been practically jumping inside her pussy as she had been talking, and now I moved my hips, rubbing it around inside her pussy.

"Oooh, that feels good, baby. Does that idea excite you? Does it get you hot? Knowing that you can get your own mother pregnant? Knowing that every time you shoot your hot cum into my pussy you could be impregnating me? Knowing that you could even be impregnating me right now? It does, doesn't it baby? You want to break the ultimate taboo and get your own mother pregnant, don't you? You want to pump your sweet cum deep into your mother's pussy, and send millions of your sperm wriggling into my womb to find my egg and get me pregnant by my own son, don't you? Tell me, baby. Tell mommy."

"Yes, Mom, I do! I want to cum inside you! I want to fill you with my cum! The idea that I can get you pregnant makes me even hotter, makes me want to cum inside you even more!"

Mom smiled. She had known what the answer would be all along.

"Then do it, darling! Fuck your mother! Pump that gorgeous cock in and out of mommy's pussy and make me cum! Fuck mommy!"

I withdrew my cock until just the head was still inside Mom's pussy, then slid it all the way back in. Then I did it again. I couldn't believe how good it felt. Mom's pussy pulled at and gripped my cock on every outstroke, and welcomed me deep inside on every instroke. Mom was apparently as hot as I was because she came very quickly.

"Oh baby, that's the way! Fuck mommy's pussy! Your beautiful cock is making me cum! I'm cumming!!!"

Mom's pussy began contracting around my cock repeatedly as she came. The combination of everything was just too much for me to last long. I began to thrust faster as I felt her pussy squeezing my cock, and I felt the cum starting to rise as my scrotum tightened and my cock prepared to shoot.

"Oh Mom, I can't hold back! I'm ready to cum!"

"Don't hold back! Give it to me! Cum inside me! Shoot your hot cum deep inside your mother's pussy, baby! Shoot it right into my womb! Get me pregnant! Cum in mommy! Fill me with your cum!"

"Oh, Mom! I'm gonna cum inside you! I'm cumming! Ohhhh!!"

I thrust my cock as deep as I could into Mom's pussy and she locked her legs around me to hold me in place. We looked deep into each other's eyes as my cock went off inside her. The first stream of cum shot from my cock into Mom's pussy, right into her womb as she had said. I moaned and pumped my hips slowly as my throbbing cock sent stream after stream of sperm-filled cum surging into my mother's womb. Mom came again as she felt my cum shooting deep inside her. When my cock had pumped the last of my cum into her, I held Mom and kissed her. I still couldn't believe it. I had filled my own mother's pussy with my cum. My sperm was in my mother's womb! It had been the most fantastic pleasure I had ever felt.

"Oh mom, that was incredible!"

"You're telling me? Wow! If I'd known it would be that fantastic, I'd have seduced you long ago! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did, sweetheart, because from now on you're going to get all the pussy you can handle and then some, starting right now!"

Mom rolled us over so she was on top, and began riding me. I was so hot that even though I had just pumped a big load of cum into Mom's pussy, my cock was still hard.

"That's fine with me, Mom, because from now on you can have all the cock you want, whenever you want it!"

"Mmmmm, I don't think two million sperm is enough. I want more!"

Mom started to slide up and down on my cock, riding me slowly. We both looked down at where we were joined. My cock and my mother's pussy. Joined in the most intimate, and most taboo way possible. Some of my cum began to leak out around my cock as she rode me. Mom scooped it up, brought it to her mouth, and looked deep into my eyes as she sucked it off her finger. "Mmmmm...tastes delicious. I'll have to get some right from the source later, but right now I want it all deep inside my pussy." She leaned forward and put her big, beautiful breasts in my face. Eagerly, I fastened my lips around one of her nipples and began sucking on it. Mom let out a low moan.

"Oh God, baby, that feels so incredible. My nipples are very sensitive, and there were times when I was nursing you that I would cum from just that. Now with your cock fucking me while you're sucking on them, it's even more of a turn-on. Just think, baby, once you do get me pregnant, you'll be able to get milk from my nipples again. We can do it just like this. Imagine it, your cock squirting cum into my pussy as my nipples squirt milk into your mouth. Oh God, that's so fucking HOT...Ohhhhhh!" I could feel Mom's pussy rhythmically squeezing my cock as she came again."

"Mmmmm, that sounds wonderful Mom."

"I thought I was done having kids, but the more I think about getting pregnant by my own son, the hotter it sounds and the hotter I get! I think it's getting to be about time for you to pump another couple of million of your sperm into mommy's pussy."

Mom kept riding me, and I thrust up at her in response. She was taking my cock as deep in her as possible. Then she leaned forward, and we began deep French kissing, Mom's beautiful long red hair forming a curtain around our faces as we kissed. I grabbed her butt as we both thrust our hips together over and over.

jaguar6969
jaguar6969
387 Followers
12