Cousin Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Lotion leads to fucking.
2.1k words
4.58
16.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers

More adventures with my cousin.

1982

A couple of days later Kathy stopped by our house. She was much more covered up this time, actually wearing a bra harnessing her tits. Her dress covering her ass was tight but professional.

She talked for a while with my Mom and then left. I followed her out. When she got to her car she turned and looked at me.

"Something I can do for you, big guy?" She said rather condescendingly.

She was a teasing bitch. And she knew it.

"Well, I think there is. I think you know what it is." I said as I walked close to her, almost chest to chest.

"And how would I know what you want? I am not a mind reader. I just work in a library."

"So that would make you a naughty librarian with a foot fetish, right?" I said.

"Possibly."

"How about I come over to your apartment tonight and take care of those feet." Hoping I could get a crack at the rest of her.

"That could be arranged. But you must do what I ask and EXACTLY how I tell you to do it. Nothing else!" She growled.

"I will be there at 7. Whatever you say cuz."

She got in her car and drove off. I wondered what she had in mind. I had never even looked at a foot until the other day when I came on her feet. But what the hell, if it meant I had to mess with her feet to get her to at least give me a blow job then it was worth it to me.

I showed up at 7 and knocked on her door. She opened the door and looked me straight in the eye.

"Did you grow?" I asked rather stupidly.

"No, I have heels on. 6 inch heels. They make my feet look nice. What do you think?" She said as she lifted her long dress off the floor, revealing her feet and calves.

I instantly became a heel guy right at that moment. The black heels were striking. The long stiletto heel capped with a gold accent. Her toes were freshly painted. Her calves tapering to small ankles.

"Dang, Kathy. Your legs look real nice!"

"Aren't you the cutest thing, big guy!"

"Sit down. You have work to do." She said inviting me to a chair in the middle of her little living room.

I sat and waited. A few minutes later she came back with a basket of lotions and a couple of towels.

She sat and asked me to take her heels off. I did so slowly and carefully. My hands holding her calves and I slipped them off.

"Now, big guy, I need you to carefully smell my feet."

"You want me to what? That is weird cuz."

"Do you want to do this or not? I told you I had rules."

I though for a minute and looked at my jeans suppressing my erection. I was horny.

"OK. What the hell."

I lifted her right left and carefully took her foot in my hands. I lifted her foot to my nose and sniffed. She smelled so fresh. I lingered and rubbed her foot on my face, smelling her each time, I passed her foot by my nose. I lifted her other leg and did the same for her other foot.

She started to say something, but I cut her off my kissing her feet. Kissing her heels, arches, and finally sucking her toes.

"Oh lord, big guy. You have no idea how good that feels! I love it!!" Kathy moaned.

"Will you use the lotion and rub my feet and calves with it? Please?"

"Sure. Why not? Which one do you want me to use?" I asked. Not really caring.

"Use the baby lotion. That really does it for me. The smell gets me going!" Kathy purred.

She had her legs up on my lap and dress pulled up to her knees. I caught a peek of her panties which made my erection jerk.

"Wait!! Before you start, take your clothes off. I want you naked when you do this."

I happily took off my clothes. My erection now free, felt good released from its constraints.

"Horny little guy aren't you? Look at that erection. And I am still dressed!"

"Well. I am always horny, so it is not really a new thing." I replied looking for any clue as to how the night will go.

"Rub my feet." Kathy demanded.

I did as asked. I rubbed the lotion into her feet taking care to massage each inch of her feet and calves. I could tell she was relaxing and enjoying her foot massage. Her head went back, and her hands moved to her tits. She massaged them gently through the soft dress. By now her dress was to mid-thigh and I worked the lotion and massage to her knee area. I would drop back to her feet to make sure she had he desires met.

"Put more lotion on my feet, big guy, please, more. I need more!!"

I squirted a large glob onto my hands and rubbed them together to warm up the lotion. I lather both feet to the point it would not soak in anymore.

She watched me with a lustful look in her eyes.

She sat up and told me to lean back. I did as told, and sat there with my legs open, and erect cock and heavy balls.

She brought both feet up and started jerking my cock with her feet. I thought I would cum right then. It was shocking. Her toes and feet worked their magic and soon I was close to squirting.

"I am close Kathy. Want me to cum on your feet again?" I asked, panting.

"I want you to cum on my tits. But with my dress on. Stand up and finish on me."

I was disappointed. I was hoping to see those tits again and the rest of her body.

I stood over her, cock in hand, stroking at a furious pace. The lotion and precum lubricating my big cock.

"I'm cumming Kathy...uhhhhhhhhg!!"

I squirted a huge load on her dress, soaking the material. She scooped up a glob and tasted it.

"damn that tastes good! Do you always cum so much?" She asked.

"Sometimes more when I don't jack off for a few days. The more I jack off, the less I build up."

She looked at me, grinning. "How many times a day do you jack off?"

"Daily? Maybe 4 or 5 times. Sometimes my cock gets sore."

"Jesus Christ! That is a lot!! Don't you have a girlfriend to help you?"

"I wish. Most girls like me enough but get scared when they see my cock. Even the guys in gym class stare."

Kathy grinned again. "Well, that is one beautiful cock. I have seen bigger but not as thick. That is definitely a pussy stretcher!"

"Can I ask you a question cuz?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Why are you doing this to me? Why the teasing?"

"I wanted to see if you were serious about it. After all, it is incest. We are family. I used to change your damn diapers. Our family would be very mad if they knew we were even doing just this. But I have seen you grow into a man. I promised myself that when you turned 18, I would chase you and I would get you. So what do you say, Kenny? Wanna fuck me and do whatever it takes to satisfy me?"

My erection answered that question. The minute she said "fuck me" I was hard again.

"Yes, I do. I wanted to fuck you the other day. I want to fuck you everyday." I said, standing there stroking my cock.

Kathy stood up. "Follow me."

I followed her into the bedroom. Watching her ass sway as she walked. My cock swung back and forth as I walked.

Kathy stopped and turned around. She removed her dress and stood there in her panties. He tits were magnificent. She had on high cut panties that covered her mound and about half her ass.

"Are you going to take those off or do I have to beg?" I asked.

"I will in a minute. Are you sure, you want to do this? Last chance to back out."

I walked to her and grabbed her. I overpowered her. I kissed her deeply. I felt her huge tits smash against my chest. My hands found her ass.

"No going back now Kathy. Get those panties off!"

She pulled her panties off revealing a swollen mound and a well-manicured bush. We both stood there for a moment. Taking each other's bodies in. In my mind, hers was perfect. The body a 18 year old dreams of. And I had. Many times. Just wasn't hers.

I pushed her to the bed and she fell on it laughing. I jumped beside her and kissed her again, my hands on the massive breasts. She moaned a little each time I tweaked her nipples.

"Pull them harder Kenny. I like it when it hurts."

I pulled her nipples, stretching them from her body. When she whimpered some, I pulled harder and pinched more.

"You are going to make me cum, Kenny. Don't stop!!"

I rolled her nipples in my fingers and my mouth found the other. I sucked hard, even biting. When I bot she started to quiver. Her orgasm came fast. It came hard.

"Oh god, please don't stop. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

It was all she could get out. She collapsed back onto the bed. Her orgasm shaking her body.

"God dammit. That was good. I cannot wait to have you make me cum with that cock. Will you fuck me now?"

"Can I taste you first? I have only licked one other girl. I really liked i!"

Kathy parted her legs, exposing all of herself to me. Her labia were swollen and red. I parted them and found her clit. When I licked it she jumped.

"Fuck, I love that. Just don't do it too much. I want that cock in me."

I licked her for a couple of minutes, each flick causing shivers in her body. She got wetter and wetter with each slurp on her pussy.

"Stop eating me and fuck me for hells sake!! Fuck me hard!!"

I withdrew my face from her pussy and crawled between her thighs. Lubricating the head of my cock with he wetness, I pushed the head in. Kathy moaned.

"More, put more in me!" She demanded.

I shoved the remainder of my shaft into her eager wet pussy. Her pussy swallowed it like it was meant to be there.

"OH GOD THAT IS A BIG COCK!!" Kathy screamed.

I started to pull out, the go back in. Picking up the speed. Soon I was fucking Kathy just like I had dreamed. Animalistic. Just lust. I pounded her pussy for about 15 minutes.

"Why are you stopping!!?? Keep fucking me! Please. Don't stop!!" Kathy moaned.

"On you hands and knees. I want to fuck you doggie style!"

She was quickly on her hands and knees. Her big tits hanging to the bed. Her pussy was beautiful from behind. Her little bud of her ass was light pink.

I slid my cock back into her velvet tunnel and went back to pounding her cunt. I would see her tits swaying in the mirror. What a sight. We were bot sweating heavily.

"I'm cumming again Kenny. FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR DIRTY FUCKING SLUT COUSIN. I LOVE INCEST!!"

I filled her cunt with my semen. It was too much. Her dirty talk sent me into a frenzy. I unloaded deep in her.

"Oh God your cum feels so good in me Kenny!"

I pulled my deflating cock from her pussy with a noticeable slurping noise. It was quite vulgar.

We both fell on the bed, exhausted.

"I have never been fucked with a cock that big before. Fuck you were good! Are you sure you aren't more experienced that what you said you were?"

"Well. I was a virgin, actually. You were my first. I guess I will get better with more practice. Can we practice more?" I whispered grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh God yes. If you can get me off like that every time, I cannot wait. I may even have a couple of friends you would enjoy. If I can get them to break away from their asshole husbands! Think you could handle more than one woman at a time?"

"Really? Heck yes I could!"

"I will keep that I mind. Now. I want more cock. You ready?"

I responded by putting my cock near her mouth. "Suck it, cuz!"

She responded by gobbling my cock.

It was going to be a great summer!

TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers