Cousin Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Kathy brings a friend.
1.4k words
4.35
10.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers

Continuing adventures with my cousin.

Summer 1982

Two days later my pager buzzed. It was a random number always ending in 69 number. We had worked out a system to get together. If it were up to me, I would never leave her place!

I reached for my phone and drug it over to my bed. Thank God for long cords. I called her and she answered breathing heavily.

"Oh God, big guy!! Listen to me, I am masturbating on my bed!" She must have held the phone near her pussy. I could hear wet slurping noises.

"When can you come over? I would like you to fuck me."

"Let me shower and I can be there in 30 minutes!"

"No, just come over sweaty. I want to smell your sweat. I am so horny! Please hurry!!" Kathy moaned into the phone.

"Mom! I am borrowing the car. Going to play some hoops!" I yelled.

"OK. See ya later!" I barely heard her as I raced out the door.

I walked into Kathy's place 10 minutes later. She was on the couch with 3 fingers in her pussy. I stripped off my clothes and joined her.

"MMMMM, so sweaty. God you smell delicious!!!"

Not sure where she got that fetish from, but I did not care. I would fuck her if I were clean, sweaty or somewhere in between.

She parted her legs and invited me into her pussy. I slid my 9 inches in easily and started to pump. I put my hands on the back of her couch to support myself as I pounded her box. Kathy quickly buried her face in my arm pit and I could feel her breathing hard.

"Fuck me harder Kenny. I am so close to cumming."

I sped up as fast as I could. Her face still buried in my armpit.

"I am going to cum Kathy." I moaned, and I started to unload into her pussy.

She started shaking and quivering. Her legs straightened and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her orgasm was strong. Her grip on my cock was even stronger. I could feel her holding me in. The heat from her pussy was intense.

I grabbed her nipples and pulled them. Stretching them and letting them snap back. Each time I did this she quivered a little.

Finally, she spoke, "Stop, I can't take it anymore. Oh my God. I have never felt a orgasms like that. How much did you cum in me?"

"I don't know. I never even thought about it. I was too busy fucking you."

She held her hand down by her pussy. My cum was draining from her.

"Been a couple days, big guy? You been saving it up?" She said smiling.

"Yes. No more masturbation for me. You will now be training the cum from me."

"And what the hell is with the arm pit smelling? Not than I am complaining but...it is weird."

She smiled again. "The natural smell of a person makes me excited. Armpits, feet, balls, pussies. Sometimes I have a hard time with myself. Is it too much?"

"Wait. Did you say pussies?" My mind was spinning now. Was my cousin into women also?

"Yes, I said pussies. Where do you think the friends would come from that I spoke of? I have one friend who does not shave at all. She is very hairy. She only shaves from the knee down, for when she wears dresses. Did you like smelling my feet? I loooooved smelling your armpits! It is a weird fetish, but it makes me so horny!"

My cock was hardening again. Kathy gently stroked it. Our juices lubricating it. She took it into her mouth. The worked on my cock head like it was a lollipop. I put my hand on her head and pushed. She almost immediately gagged and pulled off.

"I can't deep throat Kenny. Not a cock this size at least. I will do the best I can."

I apologized and she went back to work. Soon I was hard and a rock again. I swung around so she could keep my cock in her mouth and I could lick her pussy.

I slid 3 fingers in her easily and licked her clit. I slid another finger in her vice like ass hole.

She clenched and ground her pussy into my face. Her wetness and my cum flowing into my mouth. I pulled away and kissed her. Our combined juices flowing from my mouth into hers.

After I kissed her and the juices had been swallowed, she laid beside me with a glazed look in her eyes.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Oh, I am fine. Just never been so satisfied. I need to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your seed. Can you do that for me? Will you cum in my mouth? Please?"

Kathy sat up and stood in front of her. I guided her head onto my throbbing flesh rocket.

I fucked her mouth, holding her head with handfuls of hair. The blowjob was outrageous. Saliva was flowing from her mouth onto her massive tits. She was pulling on her nipples.

The whole thing was too much. Much too much.

"Here cums Kathy. I am cumming!!" I pulled her onto my cock and flushed her throat with my cum. She slurped and swallowed as much as she could.

She slowly released my deflating cock from her mouth. Cum running down her chin and onto her tits. She pulled her tits to her mouth and licked off as much as she could. She sucked her own nipples. Sucking and biting them until she had another orgasm.

She was a mess. A sweaty, saliva and cum covered mess.

"Only one of my holes left you haven't fucked big guy. You want my ass?"

To be honest, I had never thought about that.

"Geez. That is another weird thing, Kathy. Won't it hurt?"

"I am hoping it does hurt. I like the pain!"

She got up on her hands and knees and presented her ass to me. With her chest on the bed, she reached back and opened her cheeks for me. She directed me to the lube in her drawer.

"Squeeze a bunch onto your cock and rub in in. Then do the same with my ass."

I did as told, and soon my cock was hard and shiny. Her little butthole covered in lube.

"Push it in slow. Once you get in and I have adjusted to your size, just fuck me like you would my pussy."

I pushed hard to get my head in her butt. Once in I stopped and slid in slow when she told me.

"OK. I have enough, fuck me now. But do not cum in my ass. I want that load for my mouth." Kathy moaned, half out of it.

Her ass was like an oven. And tighter than her cunt. I fucked her ass for a few minutes but was soon overtaken by the need to cum.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and she turned quickly grabbing my cock and engulfing the head with her mouth. That was another first for me. Never seen anyone suck a cock right from the old poop chute!

Kathy did not seem to care at all.

"Cumming Kathy..........ugnnnnnhnnnnnnnnnnnnnn." I filled her mouth again. She swallowed as much as she could then let the rest fall onto her heaving chest.

"Fuck big guy. That was another load and a half of goo. My girlfriends will love you!!"

I was spent. I laid there looking the ceiling. My cock between my legs.

"I gotta get home, Kathy. Mom is expecting me."

"That is OK. I have friends coming over. I need to get cleaned up and throw these sheets in the washer."

As I dressed, I felt odd. This was wrong and I knew it, but I really loved it.

"Hey. When can one of your friends join?" I asked, hoping it would be soon.

Kathy thought for a minute. "Maybe next week. I will see what I can drum up."

"Do they know we are cousins?"

"Oh, yes. One of my friends is fucking her son. Has been since he turned 18. Maybe you know them? Claudia Jones? Her son is Mike."

"No fucking way!! Mike is my buddy. He is fucking his own mom? That is rad!! She has huge tits. Bigger than yours!!"

"Why yes. They are. No get out of here. Tell you Mom I says Hi!"


TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers