Cousin Tutoring

Story Info
Rita needs sex lessons for a hot date. Urgently!
6.5k words
4.71
33.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita needs sex lessons for a hot date. Urgently!

********************

How could it have come to this? Rita is almost twenty-three and still a virgin. Now she has a new crush and wants to go to bed with him -- but she's ashamed of her inexperience. Can cousin Toby help her out and teach her the ropes? That takes some persuasion...

My warmest thanks to meRicky for editing this one. I really appreciate the support!

Dingo

***

Toby lived all the way up on the fourth floor, just below the attic, and no elevator. I waited in front of his door to catch my breath and steady my nerves. The name plate next to the doorbell button said: "Toby Ruehl." I hesitated. Should I really do this?

My finger involuntarily pushed the button by itself, and I heard the shrill sound of the bell inside Toby's apartment. For a few seconds, I hoped that he was not at home. Silly, of course, because I had called half an hour ago, and hung up immediately when Toby picked up the phone.

I heard steps leading to the entrance. The door opened and Toby, my cousin, stood in the door frame, as large as life. He was obviously alone, barefooted, wearing an old pair of sweatpants and a flimsy, tattered shirt. He would never appear like that in company, he was far too vain for that.

"Rita?" A questioning smile flickered on his face. "Well, this is a surprise. Uh -- is everything O.K.?"

"Nah," I sighed. Was my face that obvious to read? "Well, yeah. I mean -- no. Eh -- dunno. That´s the problem. I need your help."

"Well, come on in first." He stepped aside and brushed his dark hair from his forehead. Had he lost weight? He always tended to be a little full, but now he looked slimmer.

Feeling rather nervous, I walked past him into the apartment. There was no turning back now. It felt like a leap into the unknown.

And then, an instant later, I felt strangely calm. Nothing could happen to me with Toby. He had always protected me and helped me, even as a little girl. Once he built me an awesome dollhouse, complete with two stories, roof and furniture. I was eight at the time and he was twelve. A few years later, it was he who got me the much sought-after apprenticeship at a furniture store because he knew the owner's son. And when it came to studying, he helped me choose the right university.

In short: Toby did pretty much everything for me. I hoped, it would happen this time too!

"So what's up Rita? You look... sort of shook up," he asked after thrusting a Coke into my hand. He leaned casually against the countertop and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Muscular arms, I noticed. Apparently he was working out again.

"Yeah. I am." I blinked at him sheepishly. "I think I'm in love."

"Congratulations," he grinned, hand on his hips.

"Well - not quite," I admitted. "I've only known David for a few days. We've been out for ice cream and stuff. Nothing serious yet."

"But you want it to be something serious?"

"Yup!" I smiled as I thought of David. The familiar flicker filled my insides like a warm bubble bath. "I hope so."

"Hmm. So what's the problem?"

My gaze followed the cracks between the floorboards. I took a deep breath. My cheeks felt like they were burning. This was it, the moment I had dreaded. Now it was time to show my colors.

"David is quite demanding," I pressed on. "In bed, I mean. I heard that from a friend of his. Well... And I have zero idea, so to speak. I'm still a virgin."

Now it was out. Was I still alive?

"What?" Toby laughed incredulously. "Virgin? How old are you now? Twenty-two? Or twenty-three already?"

"Twenty-three in three weeks," I sighed. "I know. I'm late bloomer!"

"But... you have had boyfriends. Right?" He scratched his forehead. His gaze slid down me and I felt ticklish. Could my incredible virgin status be seen from the outside? Or was he checking to see if I was so ugly that no one wanted me in bed? Involuntarily, I pushed my chest out. I didn't have much of it, so it had to be shown off to good advantage.

"Yes. At school, I was with Martin," I murmured. "But then my mother was always on my case about 'not too early' and stuff. That's why he dumped me after two years."

"Uh-huh." Toby crossed his arms in front of him again. Was he staring at my boobs now?

"And then later with Randolph. Until I went off to university."

"And you never...?"

"No. Randolph was so religious about it. He wanted to save it until after the wedding. That was fine with me. All we ever did was cuddle and fool around a bit. Well, and the last two years I have been single. Shit, I'm probably the most uptight twenty-two-year-old in the Western hemisphere."

Toby only gave a snort. It didn't sound like he fundamentally disagreed.

"The day after tomorrow is Saturday. I invited David over to my place for dinner," I continued quickly.

"Ahaaa!" Toby grinned broadly. "And that's when it's supposed to happen, right?"

"Right." I smiled in anguish. "But I'm terrified that I'll screw it up because I have no idea. I'm afraid that I'll get all tense and cry or something."

"I can understand that," Toby nodded. "But what do you want me to do? Hold your hand?"

I stared at him. Did he really not get what I hoped for, or was he playing dumb on purpose? I guess I couldn't avoid saying it. I swallowed at the big thing sitting in my throat.

"I don't want to be a virgin when I go to bed with David," I groaned. "This is so embarrassing. Eh - can't you... show me how to do it?"

"You want me to sleep with you?" He glared at me as if I were a calf with six feet. A new flush shot up my cheeks. Did this represent such an imposition on him?

"Yes," I squeezed out. "Just once. That would do it for me. A few foundation lessons, so to speak."

He laughed in amazement and brushed his hair back. Apparently, my request had caught him cold.

"Please." I didn't dare look him in the eye. "I know I'm not particularly pretty, but if I..."

"Nonsense!" he interrupted me. "You look great, Rita."

"W-what?"

"Yes, really. That's why I can't believe it. Look at you!"

I looked down at myself and could hardly breathe. Was he serious? Sure, I was small and slim and petite, with long brown hair. I quite liked my face, nice and narrow with big greenish brown eyes that gave me a mysterious air. But I always thought my small breasts and my slim ass wouldn't get a second glance from any male. And I was too shy to make up for this shortcoming with a provocative outfit. My wardrobe consisted of jeans and a semi-tight tops.

"Then... You don't find me unappealing?"

"Hey!" He stepped closer and put his hands around my upper arms. "I've been proud of how great my cousin looks for a long time. Honestly!"

My skin tingled where he touched it. I'd always liked Toby a lot. But I'd never thought of him as a man. Only as - well, as Toby, anyway.

"Does that mean you'll have sex with me?" I inquired breathlessly.

He laughed out loud and let go of me.

"You certainly do not give me a shy impression at all."

"It's different with you."

"Why?" His eyes narrowed.

"Well... I just trust you."

That silenced him. "But... I mean, we are related," he then objected.

In a flash, I realized that I had been preoccupied with myself and my problems the whole time. It had never occurred to me that Toby could refuse.

"After all, I am not asking you to marry me or have your child." It was only by the sharpness in my voice that I noticed my desperation. "Marriages between cousins used to be popular, by the way, just so you know, and it wasn't that long ago either."

"Hey." He raised his hands. "It's okay."

"Then just say you don't want to right now!" I blinked hard to keep the suspicious burning in my eyes at bay.

"But - I do want to."

I stared at him. The words had burst out of him so deeply that they had to be true.

"Honestly?" I asked softly.

"Super honestly." Toby smiled with a hurt look. "You don't know how many times I've looked at you when you haven't noticed. I'm totally into you."

"Wow." I smiled back, overwhelmed. "I really didn't catch that."

"I was careful not to show. Because I am your cousin, after all." He shrugged.

And then I suddenly saw him with different eyes. With the eyes of a woman looking at a man? Anyway, I liked what I saw. Toby was of medium height and athletic build, though a little on the stout side. With his roundish face and good-natured expression, he looked like a bear just rubbing up against a tree.

My cousin! I felt unbridled pride. And something else. A tingle in the tips of my breasts. Huh!

"Good," I beamed. "Hmm - now what? To bed?"

"Eh - I need to think." His gaze wandered around the room. "This is a bit sudden."

I stared at him, dumbfounded. All at once, I felt splendid. No doubt about it: me, the goofy, hopelessly uptight chick with the intact hymen was making the cool, experienced, superior Toby nervous. Unbelievable!

He looked at me in a strange way and emitted a funny sound. Something between a snort, a laugh, and a sigh.

"And here I thought this was going to be a boring evening. Come!"

With that, he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom door. I followed, docile as a lamb. My chest suddenly seemed too small for the heart that was roaring to get loose.

The bedroom was in chaos. The closet was standing open, clothes were lying around on the floor, the bed was unmade. At least six open books piled up on the bedside table, along with bottles and notes.

"Sorry about the mess. You should have called, then everything would be perfectly prepared by now." Toby gathered the stuff off the bed in one motion. The dark red fitted sheet looked rumpled. The thought that I was about to lie on it and his smell would be all around me, gave me a peculiar thrill.

"It doesn't matter," I defended myself. "I feel comfortable." In my mind, I noted: Tutoring lesson one: do not come unannounced. Give your lover a chance to prepare the lover's cave.

With a deep breath, I slipped the top over my head and unbuttoned my jeans. It wasn't until I had slipped them off, along with my socks, that I caught his eye.

"What now?"

"Oh, nothing." He shrugged and took off his clothes as well. "I was looking forward to stripping you myself. Very slowly. I like that."

Oops!

Lesson two: let him do it and don't hog the lead.

I stood there in my underwear - my skimpiest, white with a hint of lace on it - and tripped from one foot to the other. Within three seconds, Toby was naked except for his underpants. My mouth went dry when I saw the curved shape in them. It looked really good with his broad chest and muscular arms and thighs.

Hesitantly, he stepped toward me and took me in his arms. I snuggled up to him. We had hugged many times before, but never half-naked. My hands stroked his shoulders, and I sniffed his skin. His smell reminded me of fresh wood and campfire.

He pressed me tightly against him and stroked my back. His erection pressed into my stomach, a wonderful feeling. He was as hard as a club. That meant he was really into me, right? That and his hand crawling on my butt made my pulse start galloping. I'm terribly sensitive on the buttocks. His fingers created a tingling sensation as if I were sitting in the middle of an anthill.

The first kiss came completely of its own accord. Neither I nor Toby did anything or decided to do anything. A strange force lifted my face, and when our lips met, it was like a long-rehearsed dance. At first, we just brushed loosely against each other, over each other. Intentionless caressing with the warm breath of the other on the cheek. Then more direct, more insistent. Toby's mouth felt firmer, I automatically softened mine.

His grip on me tightened. The room was spinning. When the tip of his tongue touched the corner of my mouth, it went through me like an electric shock. Wow - very different from the cuddles with my former boyfriend. Did it come from knowing that this man was about to take me? That the hard outline that pressed so insistently against my groin would soon be deep inside me?

Lesson three: your imagination works for you. Let it do its job and enjoy it.

I wanted him. Wanted him so much that my knees felt like jello. My mouth opened, also without my doing, and Toby's tongue was inside, big and warm and exciting. I literally sucked myself to it. I knew French kisses, of course, but even now everything seemed new and fresh to me. The searching creature in my mouth licked over the teeth, over the top of my tongue, and to the very back of my throat. I would have loved to feel it even deeper, all the way down...

I realized that this delicious pulsating sensation on my buttocks came from the hand that he had pushed into the panties. The left buttock was completely in the grip of his splayed fingers, and he squeezed at a slow pace. The tingling sensation transferred to my belly, my leg, and my pussy. I was amazed at how erotic it felt. My butt was tight and firm, but narrow, almost boyish. With this touch, it felt big and sinful and captivatingly feminine to me.

Yes! That was exactly what I wanted. What I was looking for. Toby was the right tutor for me, that much was clear.

"Whew."

He released the kiss and looked down at me with dilated pupils. I tasted his saliva still on my lips, sweet and pure, and secretly enjoyed the play of his pecs under my fingertips.

"Beautiful." I licked at his throat.

"You like it?"

"And how." I gyrated my butt. "That makes me nice and tingly."

"That's great. Because it should."

Without further ado, his other hand landed in my panties, too, and he kneaded both cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and literally clung to him. I got on my toes, giving him better access.

Enthusiastically, he rolled the firm flesh and pulled it on all sides. Glowing heat gathered in my pelvis. Each time he stretched and pulled the buttocks apart, he craved an even more insistent caress. And when he squeezed, his fingertips dug into the skin, leaving little hot spots in their wake.

Only now did I notice that in this position his cock lay in the joint of my pussy, as naturally as if it had grown there. The elongated shape fit snugly against my labia. Tentatively, I swayed my hips back and forth, rubbing against it. Toby swallowed and looked into my eyes at close range.

"I'll say it again," he murmured. "You don't strike me as shy and inexperienced at all."

"That's because of the tutor." I kissed his upper lip. "I've never felt like this before. So...ready! Ready for you."

"Then come."

Without releasing the embrace, he pulled me down. I let myself fall, and we landed in a giggling tangle of arms and legs on the empty mattress. It felt hard, like a tatami. Almost as hard as his rod against my leg. He had pushed one knee between my thighs and kept pressing against my abdomen. He caressed my cheeks gently and deeply. Finally, his hand was on my breast. The mound almost disappeared in it.

"Too small?" I asked coyly.

"Ah, come on." He squeezed, exploring the delicate shape under the bra. "Size doesn't matter, does it? To you, petite Rita, breasts fit perfectly. Anything else would look funny. And besides" - he ran his fingertip over the nipple and I heaved a sigh - "it's more about what you feel, right?"

"Do that again," I demanded. He took the nips between two fingers and rubbed gently back and forth. My spine seemed to turn into rubber, as heat flowed through my entire body. I couldn't help but moan out. Loudly.

Before I could catch myself, he had pulled down the hem of the cup and kissed me on my bare chest. New stimuli, so intense that they felt almost painful. Then he took the nipple in his mouth and sucked lightly.

I reared back, gasping. My hands clawed at the back of his head, pulling with insane force. When he opened his jaws and sucked the entire tit between his teeth, it went through me like a sting. With blissful panting, I pressed myself against him, all body, all flesh, all surrender. I wouldn't have noticed an earthquake, no matter how many points on the Richter scale, even if the house had fallen apart.

A hand pushed under my back, searching. I gladly granted him access, and immediately the clasp of the bra came off. The thing flew aside, as obstructive and superfluous as an evening dress in the bathtub. Toby studied my breasts at close range, caressed them, licked them, sniffed, nibbled. I watched him and felt for the first time deep inside that I was beautiful for him. That he really and truly found me sexy. That he liked my body. His touchings felt not just excited, but respectful. Almost reverent.

I could have died from this feeling. Finally, I understood why everyone was making such a fuss about sex. I caught a glimpse of something unknown and powerful that was waiting for us. A mystery I wanted to know more about, to feel more about. Yes, diving in and throwing myself into it, merging, melting, disapearing! Toby was right: I felt like an overripe fruit, bursting with sweetness, longing for the first hearty bite.

Now he pushed himself deeper and kissed me on the curve of the lowest rib, which always sticks out so far on me. He gave me a questioning look. I blinked in agreement and opened my legs. Then I stretched my arms up over my head, closed my eyes, and enjoyed with all my heart how he licked my belly and dipped the tip of his tongue into the navel. He pressed his mouth on my lower abdomen, in the soft hollow next to the pelvic bones, and nibbled the side of the waist, very gently.

From then on it went further down. Warm lips probed the hem of the panties before they were pulled down inch by inch. A sigh escaped my throat of its own accord when I felt his mouth on the frizzy hair on the mound of my Venus. My pussy throbbed and glowed, and I could smell the scent of my own arousal. For Toby, this had to be even more direct and intense.

Then he pulled the panties away. I raised my butt to make it easy, and lay completely naked in front of him. My legs spread apart unconsciously, even though I suddenly felt terribly embarrassed when he stared greedily at my pussy. I braced myself on my elbows and looked down at me; at him. This gave me the illusion of having some residual control.

This was so very erotic! My breasts seemed swollen and pulsating, the nipples sttod out like little berries. The tummy rose and fell in a rapid rhythm, my thighs formed a wide V. I tilted my pelvis forward to get a better view of my vagina. The labia gaped slightly apart and gistened red.

"You smell delicious," he murmured, sniffing me. I nearly jumped out of my skin when he unintentionally touched me with his nose. "I wonder if you taste as good."

"You tell me," I whispered and pulled one knee up and bent the leg to the side.

His tongue, big and wet, drove through my slit and licked over the clitoris at the very top. I choked with excitement and had to cough. My breasts jiggled. I quickly suppressed the reflex, just not to miss any of the incredible sensations from down there. Toby kissed me alternately on the left and on the right pleasure lips, on the tender joint between pussy and thigh next to it, on the mound of Venus, and again directly on the opening. Briefly he tongued inside, then he clamped a lip between the rows of teeth and pulled gently.

I had died and gone to heaven! There was no other explanation for the exquisite impulses that chased along my nerves. My mind was longing for the last, final merging that was growing in my innermost being. I gasped and moaned and mewled softly, hoping this would go on forever.

Suddenly his tongue penetrated deep inside me, like a wild animal driven by curiosity and hunger. Loud smacking sounds filled the air and gave me a delightful feeling of depravity. I no longer wanted to be good, or virtuous, or chaste. I wanted to be filled with these animalistic impulses until lust came out of my every pore.

12