Cousin Tutoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body squirmed under Toby's treatment, seeking more contact, more stimulation, more friction. As if he heard my inner voice, he responded. The tip of his tongue pressed against my clit, his hand around my buttocks. Our movements swung together, danced around each other, swirled upward. A new sensation began - a hot and prickly burning, accompanied by a pulsing in my pussy. Oh, God - I knew that feeling, from nocturnal caresses. This swelling aching in my belly, this longing, searching, wanting, needing....

I screamed as I came -- loud and sharp. My underbelly spasmed and worked like a runaway steam engine. The waves of concussions running through it made my teeth chatter. Toby clung to my twitching sex, keeping his tongue buried in it, providing a contact for ever new stimuli of pleasure, new resistance, new slow-motion explosions. I sat trapped in the dungeon of lust, the key thrown away, forgotten by the world. A nirvana of sensuality, endless expanses of pure ecstasy...

So divine!

Someone kissed me on my open lips, blocking my frantic breaths. I smelled and tasted my own spice and looked into two bright brown eyes. With a yelp, I wrapped my arms around Toby's neck. Our mouths melded into a wet kiss, filled with the aromas of my juices and my wonder. Until now, I had been more afraid of intimate odors, hoping to give off as little of them as possible. Now I wanted most to smell like a jungle flower. Penetrating, sweet and irresistible.

Lesson four: If it's the right man, then there is no wrong between us, my mind reasoned. It just fits together, as part of the whole. There are no limits, no reservations.

"You like oral pleasure, it looks like," Toby whispered with an implied smirk on his lips. His gaze seemed to burn into me.

"Was my first." I nibbled on his chin. "But probably not the last. That was magical."

"The first one? Seriously?" He laughed out. "I find it less and less believable that you have no experience at all. It feels absolutely nothing like that. You're so passionate, Rita."

I kissed him, stunned by that statement. Was this really me, suddenly giving myself over to lust so uninhibitedly? That didn't fit into my self-image.

That brought me back to the thought from earlier. Here I was, constantly circling around myself and not really perceiving him at all. Oh, dear! My cousin was taking me to heaven, and what about him? What a selfish brat I was!

Feeling a little guilty, I scrambled to my feet and pushed him to the side and onto his back. He gave me an astonished look, then gave in and let himself sink back. The tent pole in the blue underpants was still sticking up, but no longer showed its full hardness. Hesitantly, I put my hand on it. Felt the heat under the fabric and the pounding of his pulse.

"I suppose this is the first time you've touched a male cock, too."

"True," I admitted, running my hand along the curved shape.

"Then I'll just lie here now and let you satisfy your curiosity." He folded his arms behind his head and closed his eyes, smiling.

For a few seconds, I felt confused. He was leaving me alone with this? Without any further guidance? But I quickly realized what he was aiming for. I had chosen the right teacher, that much was certain.

I gently started to stroke him and kept on doing this and saw how the erection became plumper and wanted to burst the underpants. Underneath, it felt softer. That had to be the testicles. I leaned forward. A small, wet spot darkened the fabric. So he was wet, too. I didn't know that men reacted the same way as women when they were aroused. Or had he already come, and I hadn't even noticed? No, impossible. Then the stain would have had to be much bigger, wouldn't it?

I gathered all my courage and pushed the underpants down over his firm thighs. Black tangles revealed themselves and his cock jumped up and slapped against his belly. I looked at his manhood with interest. It wasn't particularly long, as far as I could tell, but looked handsomely dark and massive; strong and solid. Like a bear. It twitched slightly with each pulse beat. The foreskin was pushed halfway back, the glans shining wet, moist with a clear liquid. I sniffed it. The woody smell was stronger here, almost overpowering. Like forest honey in a sawmill.

I carefully took the penis between my fingertips. Hard and hot. Veins ran along the curved underside. Underneath hung the furrowed sack with the two pebbles in it. It looked just like the one in the biology book in middle school. But so close in front of my face, it appeared much more impressive. And more alive.

I pressed a kiss to it. Hair tickled my lips. Toby sighed and opened his legs.

Encouraged, I let my mouth travel up the shaft until I came across something wet. I took a tongue tip of it, tasting. Before I knew it, I had pulled his skin back completely and taken the shiny head between my lips.

My goodness! That tasted crazy good. Completely different from myself, and yet similar. Toby moaned, and his cock tightened in my mouth. Involuntary reactions, just as I had felt.

Time stretched and lost all meaning. With dreamlike certainty, I circled my tongue around the plump dome and took more of his length down my throat. I gnawed along the shaft and licked over the testicles. I clamped a few pubic hairs between my teeth and pulled playfully. I closed my lips around the tip again and sucked like a nipple. Without thinking, without a plan -- just instinctively.

I let myself go, completely guided by my emotions and senses. From the smallest movements, from the shortness of his breath, and from the tension of the muscles, I could clearly feel what he liked, as if someone were whispering in my ear. At the same time, I was exploring the mysteries of the male body and getting used to the unknown organ. At the thought that this wonderful cock would soon be inside me, my stomach fluttered in anticipation.

"Rita..." He reached for my shoulder.

I straightened up and licked my lips.

"If you keep going, I'll cum," he said seriously. "Is that what you want? In your mouth?"

Did I want that? I couldn't quite picture it.

"Do you?" I evaded a direct answer.

"No," came his immediate answer. He lifted himself up. The gaze with which he looked at me had the intensity of a laser beam. "I want you now."

Those words sent shivers through spine tingled, and became a little jittery.

"I want you too," I whispered, pulling him on top of me, between my wide-open thighs. He loomed over me like a mountain, but his eyes were full of tenderness despite the lust that burned in them. I trusted him, completely.

With short, small hip movements, he brought himself into position. Something hot kissed my labia and pushed them slightly apart. Now! Now!

Toby hesitated.

"You'll never forget this moment for the rest of your life," he murmured to me. "The first time is always a magical moment."

I nodded. That was okay with me. I finally wanted more, wanted him, wanted his....

He thrust into me with a firm push.

"UHHH!"

I tore open my eyes. That felt huge! A brief tug, a twinge, then he slid in fully. I could literally feel him widening my inside, forcing it open. He touched me in places that had never been touched before.

Indescribable.

I looked at him, overwhelmed by the whirl of impressions, feelings and impulses. I could hardly believe it. I was finally no longer a virgin. I was sleeping with a man! A man I knew so well, and trusted like no other. The right one, my body said. As good as this felt, with melting sweetness and maddeningly depth, this just had to be right. My heart swelled like a balloon.

"I WANT to remember this for the rest of my life!", I brought out breathlessly and pulled him against me, on top of me.

Lesson five: Sex with the right person is more than just beautiful. It's almost a sacred thing.

He moved, just a little, ever so slightly. Back a tiny bit, and forward again. Just enough that I could feel the full size of his rod well inside me. The thing I had just had in my fingers and mouth now filled my belly as if it belonged there. Big, hard and yet intoxicatingly soothing.

He stroked me everywhere, the neck, the breasts, the sides, the thighs. The heat from inside spread perceptibly over my entire being and was radiated back from his front, doubled, multiplied. I gasped as he gripped my right boob tightly and thrust deeply for the first time.

"That's... Good!", I breathed against his shoulder. "Again, and again!"

He did me the honors. A third time. And again. I couldn't help the moronic smile that tugged at the corners of my mouth. I was being fucked. And I loved it! I wanted it! I needed it!

Without a second thought, my pelvis picked up the pace and responded, bracing itself for each of Toby's attacks, wanting him deeper. I clung to him, not allowing a millimeter of air between our sweaty bodies. I could feel liquid run in thin streams through my insides, like a hot lava, setting the flesh on fire. His motions became faster, and I kept pace with him, panting with the same rhythm.

In between, he lifted his head and forced me to look at him. I could hardly stand his gaze, but at the same time I longed for him to penetrate to the depth of my soul. That he saw things in me that no one had ever seen before. All my secrets. My desires, my longings, my most intimate dreams I wanted to reveal to him. And at the same time recognize him, the hidden truth of the core of his being.

He smiled a little. That made a painful, almost sad impression. But before I could pursue that feeling, he slid his hand lower, from my neck under my waist, and pressed me against him. Automatically, I wrapped my calves around his butt and opened up a tad more. He pumped firmly and steadily, without rushing. I enjoyed every ounce of friction that our sexes produced, sunk into each other.

In passing, I wondered about myself. Who would have thought that sex would be so easy, so simple? That I not only liked it, but really got off on it? What had kept me from it all these years?

His movement pattern changed and contained a new, urgent quality. He was moaning deeper, throatier, driving harder.

"I'm almost ready, Rita," he groaned.

"Good." I felt as wide as an open window for him. "Cum. Cum inside me..."

His thrusts slowed down, stretched in slow motion. His whole body tensed; he began trembling, taking deep breaths, more and more, more and more....

With a sobbing cry, the spasm released. A violent orgasm seized him and shook him back and forth on top of me. I whooped and laughed, and my heart overflowed as much as my pussy. To be so close to him at this incomparable moment, to feel every detail, it felt like a gift.

I came too. Light, ethereal, like a summer breeze. Quite different from before, during the oral coddling. Again my vagina pulsed, now with double delight, because nestled around his twitching rod, but this time completely without effort, without force, without violence. I flowed with him, absorbing his ecstasy. Let myself be infected by the shower of sparks that had burst like fireworks.

We swayed in absolute synchronicity, two leaves nestled together, whirled away together in a storm. I experienced for the first time the wonder of a shared climax. One could become addicted to that, couldn't one?

Sliding down the backside of the pleasure peak together felt just as beautiful. Very gradually, our breathing slowed. We held each other, wordlessly, still floating together. Sweat dried on my skin, forming a cool contrast to Toby's heat. I felt more fulfilled and complete than ever before in my life.

At some point, he sighed and shifted to the side. His eyes lit up like smoky quartz as he looked at me.

"Thank you, Toby," was all I could bring myself to say, stroking his cheek gently. "That was truly magical."

"Yeah." He kissed me, very softly. His look was serious. "Happy with your tutoring session?"

For a moment I didn't know what he meant. Then it came back to me. Oh, right, David! I was only with Toby to prepare for the actual event with David! My brain didn't want to think about that at this moment.

"I'm as pleased as can be," I purred, snuggling closer to his side. "You're my favorite tutor to learn from. I don't feel quite so stupid already."

"Well, David will be thrilled about that."

I looked at him questioningly. Did something like sarcasm sound from his words? Before I could ask him, he grabbed me and turned me onto my stomach. I squealed in surprise and lay still. His hand stroked down my back, along my butt, and between my legs, big and warm and firm.

"The tutoring session isn't over yet." He nibbled on my ear. "There are one or two things I really need to show you."

I sighed happily and softened for him.

Never before, a teacher had a more obedient student.

***

A few days later.

I stood again in front of Toby's door, and again I didn´t dare to ring the bell. Misery filled me, and at the same time fierce joy. My eyes felt like pebbles. Too big, too dry, and too hot.

Finally, I overcame my emotions and pushed the white plastic button. The familiar sound of ringing inside. I waited breathlessly. This time, I hadn't called ahead, even though he had said I should. I couldn't. He might or might not be there. Or - God forbid - he wasn't alone. Had a friend there, maybe even -- Stop! I didn't want to think about that now.

The door opened. My first impression: He looked haggard. Toby's eyes seemed dull, the plaid shirt hung listlessly on him. Had he lost weight?

His lower jaw sagged. "Rita?" he gulped. "You..." He interrupted himself. "Say, what´s going on? Aren't you feeling well?"

"How can I say this." I sobbed and laughed at the same time. "David, well..."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the apartment. There we stood in front of each other, not knowing what to do with our fingers. I would have given my life for him to take me in his arms. But I was afraid to touch him. Perhaps he might reject this. Or burst into tears. Or some other awful thing might happen.

"What's wrong?" he inquired. "Didn't it work out with David?"

"Yes, it did," I squeezed out. "He was with me, on Saturday, all night, until Sunday noon."

"Well?" Toby looked down at the floor. "Did you sleep with him?"

"Yes." A hard breath against the hundred-pound weight pressing on my chest. "It was... completely different than with you."

Still, he didn't look at me. Didn't answer. I struggled for words, as I struggled for air.

"I mean, it was okay. We made out and fondled, and then we made love. Twice. He didn't notice at all that I had very little experience."

"Everything's fine then, isn't it?" Toby shrugged, as he said this, with eyes on the floor, his voice sounding flat.

"No, it's not all right!" I laughed through tears that came uncontrollably, and clasped his hands. He tensed up and looked at me rather defensive and hostile; it was like a stab in my heart.

"Yes, it was good," I continued quickly. "Really nice. I was excited and climaxed twice."

"But?" Toby picked up on the resonating question.

"But I didn't feel the same with him as I did with you," I whispered. "Here," I pressed one of his hands to my chest. "And here," the other one landed in my lap.

Toby looked at me, his eyes widening.

"Are you saying..." he began hesitantly.

"Yes." My laugh sounded a little maniacal. "I want you. Not David, not anyone else. Just you. I felt that with certainty."

The sun rose in his face. He pulled me into his arms.

"I thought it was just me," he breathed. "I thought I'd never be allowed to be this close to you again. I'd really just be a tutor to you. A friend, nothing more."

"That's what I thought, too. Until that night with David showed me that there's something very wrong. I only want you!"

Our lips found each other. They barely parted for the rest of the evening and night. As did other parts of us.

Everything was fine, finally! Everything was as it should be. We were as we should be. Together.

Listen to your body. It tells you who's right and who's not. That was my lesson six, and probably the most important of all.

That is, until now. Who knew what I would learn with Toby today?

THE END

(c) 2022 Dingo666

12