Cousins Adventure

Story Info
A sexual adventure they'll never forget.
3.3k words
3.87
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waddie
waddie
73 Followers

This story was told to me by my girlfriend, Carol, who has since become my wife. I'd sort of forgotten about it -- or it had at least slipped my mind for a while, until she mentioned it while we were having a drink one night, just before she before she was about to get screwed. It's not a long story but it's always turned me on.

Carol had gotten an early start with sexual relationships and had some experience with guys before this occurred but, in comparison, this was waayyy off the charts for her. She'd always been close to her cousin Suzy and, after High School, when they had an opportunity to fly back east to stay with relatives and see the sites, they jumped at the idea.

As relatively naive Idaho girls, they'd traveled back east together, gone to wild concerts, rode a bus down to Oklahoma and Georgia to visit relatives and had a few little flings with boys along the way; nothing serious, just mild make out sessions. Still, they were from conservative church going families and their parents would not have condoned even minor make-out sessions. They were both 18 but growing up in rural Idaho had not prepared them for their coming encounters. In fact, NOTHING would have prepared them for what was in store for them.

During the first part of their trip, they stayed with an Aunt and Uncle in the NE for a while. They went to some real rock concerts and a couple of parties, saw the sites and all in all they just enjoyed their newfound freedom and the opportunity to see new things. They were just girls, away from their families for the first time and enjoying life.

After a couple of weeks, they wound up their trip by riding a bus south to visit other relatives and ended up their trip staying a couple nights at a house in Georgia, that belonged to a shirt-tail relative, who happened to be out of town. This wasn't in the big city but it sure as hell wasn't a small rural town.

She and her cousin met a couple of boys on the day they arrived -- just nice, local boys, they thought. They'd gone to the movies with them and hung around together for a couple of days, but hadn't actually been on real dates. There'd been a few relatively mild make-out sessions but nothing remotely serious had happened.

On their last night in Georgia, just before they were scheduled to fly home, they decided to have their cousins over for dinner, along with the boys they'd met. As it turned out, only one cousin showed up, along with her boyfriend. Being semi-rural Georgia, the boys they'd met had managed to lay their hands on some "shine."

Apparently, throughout many parts of the south, it's still fairly common for locals to brew up a little "shine" in their basements or sheds on the property. So, even though they weren't of legal drinking age it wasn't a big problem for the boys to snag a jug of the "powerful stuff."

The night started out with everyone laughing and having fun while the girls made spaghetti and garlic bread. If you've never had home-brewed grain alcohol it is really harsh straight out of the bottle -- at least that's been my experience with it. But when it's mixed with Coke or another soda, it can go down pretty easy and it sneaks up on you -- seriously!

According to her story they all had a few drinks while they finished making dinner and, by that time, they were all feeling no pain. The upshot was, nobody really had much of an appetite for dinner and everyone wound up drinking on relatively empty stomachs. Carol and Suzy, being from rural Idaho, had drank at few parties during their junior and senior years in high school - probably more of it and more often than they should have, but nothing excessive. So, they weren't babes in the woods with regard to drinking.

As the night wore on, they all wound up watching a movie that Carol described as a "Hard-R", which I interpreted to mean a "tits and ass movie" just shy of "X" rated. At some point the boys who'd brought the Shine produced a joint. It was good, strong stuff -- not "ditch-weed" which grows wild in ditches along some rural roads in the south.

One thing led to another and soon everyone was making out -- still nothing heavy. Everyone had their clothes on. As my girlfriend told me, her shirt-tail cousin from Georgia was not comfortable with the whole situation and when the make-out session and the movie got a little too real for her she demanded that her boyfriend take her home.

An argument ensued and she stormed out of the house and walked home. So now it was two girls and three guys -- all of whom had been drinking, smoking pot, and watching a soft-core porn video. When the first video was over one of the boys found a small stash of actual X-rated videos. A third cousin and her live-in boyfriend usually inhabited the house they were staying in, so the stash was theirs.

She told me they watched one of the hard-core videos "for a short while" but when the boys started making lewd comments and the girls felt like things were getting out of hand, especially considering there were three boys and just the two girl cousins, they made them turn the video off.

Instead, they went outside and made a fire. Having lived in the country my whole life, I'm not sure if I've ever been to a house that didn't have some sort of fire-ring or fire-pit. It's a very common way to spend evenings, especially when you have friends over. Hell, my wife and I have fires outside at least a couple times a week, even during winter; we heat the inside with wood too -- such is life in rural Idaho!

By this time, everyone was feeling the full effects of the Shine and another joint was passed around the fire. Carol told me that she really doesn't remember how or when it happened but she and her "boyfriend" and her cousin Suzi and her "boyfriend" wound up back in the house, in the room where they had been watching the movies.

They were paired off and sitting on opposite ends of a large, semi-ratty couch. At this point things progressed into a full-fledged make out session. She told me that, at some point, both she and her cousin had somehow lost their tops and the boys had gotten pretty insistent about getting into their pants. The girls got annoyed and put a stop to it. At that point, nobody knew what had happened to the other guy. The last they'd seen of him, he was out by the fire, alone.

Carol told me they were all very drunk & stoned. The last thing she remembered was she and her cousin making the boys stop sticking their hands in their pants and the next thing she knew she woke up laying back in the king-size bed, wearing nothing but her panties. She had no idea how she'd gotten there or when she'd been relieved of most of her clothes.

Carol is an average size woman, but very pretty, with long waist length blonde hair, beautiful eyes and a woman's figure. When I first met her, I fell for her almost immediately! But, when she was young she was skinny and small breasted -- not quite flat chested but she barely needed to wear a bra. So, where the bra had gone was anybody's guess. It was the loss of her jeans that concerned her the most. She quickly slipped her hand into her panties and was relieved to discover that she hadn't been fucked.

At any rate, she woke up lying on a King-Size bed and while she was trying to get her bearings she realized that she was still very drunk and stoned. At some point, Suzy came into the bedroom and lay down next to her. She told me they were just talking and laughing about what had gone on that night. Neither of them had a clear recollection of everything that had occurred or how they'd wound up in the bedroom.

But, there they were. Suzy was also topless and wearing nothing but little panties. Unlike Carol, her cousin, Suzy had big tits and was a few pounds overweight AND she'd been more promiscuous toward the end of her senior year. At any rate, without either of them remembering how it really started, Carol and Suzy wound up making out on the bed. Making out led to sucking on each other's tits. The next thing Carol remembers is Suzy pulling her panties off and pushing Carols hand down between her legs.

Now, as far as I know, and at this point in our relationship, I think Carol's told me about all of her sexual exploits, she had never before and has never since had any sort of sexual interlude with another girl. Yet, there she was, making out passionately with her girl cousin and banging her pussy with her fingers. Then she was sucking on her nipples and still banging Suzy's now soaking wet pussy.

She told me she vaguely remembers Suzy pushing her head down further and the next thing she knew she was licking her cousin's cunt while she continued to bang her pussy with her fingers. She remembers Suzy moaning so loudly that she was afraid others would hear. But, at the same time, had no idea if there was anyone other than she and Suzy left in the house. It was all a drunken, pot-induced haze.

Carol can also remember, somewhere along the line, during their make-out session, Suzy had her head between Carol's legs and was licking her pussy and that it felt so good she could "hardly stand it." She remembers thinking that Suzy was very good at it and wondered if she'd done that with other girls, before. Then, somewhere along the line, she passed back out. She doesn't remember if she orgasmed with Suzy licking her cunt! She doesn't remember how long she was out. She might have passed-out for two hours or it might have been 2 minutes, she has no idea.

The next thing she remembers is waking up while she was making out with Suzy's "boyfriend." She was now bare ass naked. Her memory of what happened next sort of comes and goes but the next thing she remembers is waking back up with Suzy's boyfriend kneeling in front of her and she was on her knees, sucking his cock. Carol had given blowjobs to her High School boyfriend during her senior year and they'd screwed a few times. Rubbers were hard to come by for High School kids in rural Idaho, so they'd only screwed a few times and she'd mostly kept him satisfied with blowjobs.

By this point, Suzy was nowhere to be seen. But Suzy's boyfriend was there and she clearly remembers Suzy's "boyfriend" holding onto her head and fucking her mouth while she was "sucking his cock like I'd never wanted anything so bad in my life." Then he leaned back on his elbows -- so he could watch, I guess. Or maybe he was too drunk/stoned to remain upright on his knees. At any rate, when he fell back onto his elbows, Carol stuck with him, bent over with her head in his lap and her ass sticking up, and absolutely lost herself in the act of sucking the cock of a guy she barely knew.

Then, she felt somebody or something behind her and she thought it must be Suzy. Next she felt somebody slip a finger into her wet little pussy, then two fingers, and finally three fingers. She told me that she was sure it was Suzy banging her cunt again and at that moment she was absolutely overwhelmed with pure animal lust. Then, whoever was behind her spread her legs and the next thing she felt was a hard cock being pushed into her pussy.

She told me she tried to look back to see what was going on and see who getting ready to fuck her. She remembers swatting at him, blindly trying to get him to stop. But Suzy's "boyfriend" held onto her head, pulled her back toward him and resumed jamming his cock into her mouth. The next thing she knew she was getting fucked in the mouth again and he feeling of getting fucked from behind while a hard cock was being jammed into her mouth was overwhelming and she just gave into the whole thing. Her head was spinning. She was awake, but really only semi-conscious -- her mind not fully grasping what was going on when the third guy appeared.

Carol tells me that she saw him out of the corner of her eye. He was standing there, toward her front, watching her suck on Suzy's "boyfriend's" cock, while her "boyfriend" was pounding her pussy her from behind. She told me that, at that moment, she still wasn't sure it was her "boyfriend" who was fucking her. But, she recognized the guy who was standing there, now undoing his pants, was the third guy -- her second-cousin's boyfriend -- so she assumed it was her guy that was fucking her.

Carol has told me this story at least a half-dozen times (mostly because I occasionally ask her to tell me the story again) it changes a little from time to time, but not by much. She was very drunk and stoned but it always ends the same way. Her on her knees blowing Suzy's "boyfriend" and her "boyfriend" behind her fucking her pussy -- she says he was Really banging her HARD -- slamming it into her. When, out of the corner of her eye, she can suddenly see the third guy standing there, with his pants undone, jacking his cock while he watches her getting it in both ends.

Then, the third guy kneels down next to Suzy's "boyfriend", pulls her head off of his cock and makes her start sucking his. She has a pretty clear recollection of this because she remembers vividly that he had a big cock -- big enough that she would choke on it while he fucked her mouth.

She remembers him sticking that big cock into her mouth so deep and fucking her mouth so hard that she really choked and a few times almost threw up. Three guys she barely knew were using her and she remembers thinking what a slut she was being. But, by that point there was nothing she could do about it. She was naked, on her knees, sucking a big cock and getting fucked from behind while her head spun in a drunken stupor and all she could really do was go with it and take what they were doing to her.

After a couple of minutes Suzy's "boyfriend" pulls her head back, grabs her hair, jams his cock down her throat and fucks her mouth with three or four hard, deep strokes, then starts shooting big loads of cum into her mouth. She remembers coughing and gaging while he pulls her hair and shoots shot after shot of cum down her throat.

She says before Suzy's "boyfriend" finishes cumming, the third guy pulls her head off of Suzy's "boyfriends" cock and a big shot of cum hits her right in the eye! Then the third guy is back to jamming his big cock into her mouth and she remembers nearly choking on it while he shoved it deep into her throat. Her head begins spinning from all the excitement, and with her head being below the rest of her body and getting fucked from behind while getting mouth fucked while lots of cum from the first guy was still leaking out of her mouth, the last thing she remembers is the third guy shoving his cock into her throat, and chanting "swallow that cum slut, swallow that cum" while she chokes and tries to swallow. Then, at some point, she passes out.

Carol tells me she woke up sometime later. She doesn't know how long she'd been out, or what the guys did to her after she'd passed out, but the guys are gone and she's back to laying on the bed with cum in her hair all over her face and chest, and lots of cum still leaking out of her mouth (the cum leaking out of her mouth is something that, for some reason, she still remembers vividly because when she woke up and swallowed started choking on all of the cum because she'd taken two big loads in her mouth and there was a lot of it still in her mouth).

She rolls over, coughs up cum two or three times, realizing that she's now laying there all alone and begins putting the events together. Suddenly she remembers getting fucked from behind and quickly reaches back to her pussy, hoping he hadn't cum inside her. But he had. And, there's a lot of it leaking out of her pussy.

She starts to panic, but remembers that she started the pill a few months earlier and at least isn't afraid she'd gotten pregnant; but hopes to hell she didn't get some sort of STD from a guy she barely knew.

She tells me she feels like shit. Her head hurts, she's got the spins from being drunk and stoned and she's got cum on her face and in her hair and on her chest and it's still leaking out of her mouth and out of her pussy and she feels like a REAL SLUT! -- Which, she is not, but on that night she certainly was used like one.

When she woke up in the morning Suzy was asleep next to her. They get up later, make coffee and start trying to piece together the events of the night. Turns out that before the guys had gotten to Carol, they had cornered Suzy in the room where they'd been watching TV. She told Carol that she didn't really try to fight them off but she tried to resist. But, like Carol, Suzy was still naked from their little pussy eating escapades. She heard the TV playing and wandered in to turn it off and get a drink of water and discovered the two guys, who were watching an X-rated movie.

The third guy wandered in from the kitchen and pulled her down between the other two on the couch and immediately started pawing at her. Next thing she remembered was one of them stood up, dropped his pants, kneeled next to her on the couch and immediately started feeding her his cock. Then, they wound up on the floor, with her on her knees getting fucked from behind while she sucked the other guy. Like with Carol, the third guy appeared, fucked her mouth with his big cock and then got behind her and immediately started fucking her HARD.

She told Carol that She'd taken at least two loads of cum down her throat and probably two loads in her pussy AND Suzy's ass was sore as hell and she has no idea what happened but is pretty damn sure that at some point the guy with the big cock fucked in the ass! Then, when the guys were through with Suzy, she watched them as they went over, woke Carol up and started in on her.

The girls flew home the next day. They were both terribly hung over and unbelievably ashamed and embarrassed by what had happened. They promised each other they'd never tell anybody what happened that night. At least one of them failed to keep that promise.

waddie
waddie
73 Followers