Three Men & a Little Slut

Story Info
Bella takes her housemates for a night they'll never forget.
3.5k words
4.51
22.4k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house itself was beautiful - an old Victorian building with period features, big windowsills and a working fireplace. But when Bella had first arrived, it was a symbol of uncertainty.

She'd been offered her dream job in the music business, but at such short notice that she didn't have any choice but to move into the first house she found. Bella knew she'd be sharing with three slightly older guys - 30 to her 24 - and they'd seemed nice enough over Zoom. Nerdy, but harmless.

There was Ben, a genius software engineer who could easily afford his own place but enjoyed living with his friends; Elliot, a bartender who kept antisocial hours but made an unbeatable Vesper martini; and Sean, who had an office job in Finance that was either far less or far more important than he made it out to be.

The boys had been friends for ten years, and Bella was finding it hard to penetrate their well-established club. They all got on well enough, but sometimes she felt like she was from a different planet. Her teenage years had involved drugs, dancing, and bad decisions. Her housemates were far more comfortable staying in and playing playstation. They all smoked weed - the one thing she'd been able to use to break down the barriers - but she missed her wilder friends from back home.

It wasn't until she'd been living with them for two months that Bella found her chance to properly bond with the boys, facilitated by several of Elliot's industrial-strength Manhattans. Sean had been invited to a stag party, and was bemoaning the fact that it was inevitably going to end up in a strip club.

"Don't you like strip clubs?" Bella asked.

"I don't like the idea of them," Seah replied. "I've never actually been to one."

Bella turned to Ben and Elliot, incredulously, and said

"Can you believe that? 30 years old and he's never been to a strip club."

The silence said it all.

"Oh my God, none of you have?"

Elliot just shrugged. Ben tried to intellectualise it.

"I don't want to perpetuate the idea that women are only for men's pleasure, you know?"

Bella laughed loudly, and picked up her phone.

"They're not just for men's pleasure, believe me. And at twenty to thirty quid for a three minute lap dance, who's exploiting who?"

"I guess I just never felt any curiosity. Seems like a weird environment," said Sean.

"Oh, it is," Bella agreed. "But then you get drunk and suddenly you've got a pair of tits in your face and you forget all about it. Right."

She turned her phone to the boys. On the screen was a heavily airbrushed photo of a woman with unfeasibly large breasts squeezed into red lingerie, and the words "Candy Lounge".

"This place is a 5-minute cab ride away and I reckon you're only one more cocktail away from being able to enter it without having a panic attack."

Sean and Ben mumbled a vague protest, but Bella was adamant.

"I'll buy you all a dance," she said. "And if you still hate it, we'll come straight home."

Two hours later, the four housemates were sat around a table in Candy Lounge while a waitress in her underwear handed out their drinks. They'd all opted for neat whiskey. Doubles.

The club was classy as strip clubs go - it had black leather furniture and was perfectly lit; not too dark to obscure the half-naked dancers milling around the club but dark enough that it felt somewhat forbidden. Bella's presence made their table a magnet for the dancers, assuming she was with a boyfriend and wanted to buy a dance together.

A Romanian girl calling herself "Eternity" was perched on Bella's chair, asking each of the boys if they wanted a lapdance. She had long, bleach-blonde hair and a toned, slim but strong body acquired from hours of dancing each week. Although technically dressed, she wasn't leaving much to the imagination and the boys eyes' flitted nervously from her outrageous cleavage - big natural breasts squeezed into a strappy leather top - to her naturally-pretty but heavily made-up face. She could read them like a book.

"First time at a club, am I right?" Eternity asked.

The boys nodded.

"I'm teaching them how to have fun," Bella explained, reaching for her purse. "So, who's going to have a dance from Eternity? Because if you don't, I will."

Sean stood up. "I guess I need the practice," he said, kidding nobody. He'd been sold the second they walked into the club.

Eternity took his hand and led him through a small black curtain, behind which the boys caught a glimpse of the other side: girls in various states of undress, and the smiles on the faces of the men in whose laps they were writhing.

"Pick out your dancers, boys." Bella said. "Because I can guarantee that when Sean gets back, he isn't going to want to leave."

Sure enough, Sean reappeared four minutes later with, a huge smile on his face and both hands covering his crotch.

"So," Bella asked, "How are you feeling about strip clubs now?"

"I'm... I'm going to need to get some cash out."

Following Sean's lead, Ben and both let Bella buy them their first dances and within an hour the group was as aroused as they were drunk. Bella in particular had been matching the boys drink for drink so she was ecstatic when they bought her a double-dance with Eternity and a brunette called Hope. As the two girls took turns going down on each other in front of Bella - in her lap, on the floor, and eventually standing over her face - she became more and more wet until the urge to touch herself was almost unbearable.

"OK, time to leave," she said as soon as she returned to the table. The boys briefly protested, but all of them had spent far too much money.

The cab ride home was strangely tense, with all four of them sitting in silence. As they filed through the front door. Ben, Sean and Bella headed straight for the stairs, but Elliot stood in their way.

"Is it just me or was that journey incredibly awkward?" He asked.

Silence.

"Let's have a smoke and talk about tonight," Elliot suggested. "Or are you all going straight to bed to wank yourselves unconscious?"

Ben and Sean looked at each other, and then at Bella. She laughed.

"Don't censor yourselves on my account. In fact, I'm just going to say it - that lapdance made me INCREDIBLY wet."

She enjoyed the boys' shocked expressions. She had been so turned on by what she'd seen that she was now ranking them in order of fuckability. Elliot, Sean, Ben. Ben was the best looking by some distance, but she'd seen Elliot work and knew he was good with his hands.

He was still blocking the stairs, but Bella clocked his eyes flickering over to her breasts - on display in a low-buttoned shirt. She pushed herself against him and he looked down, staring into her cleavage as it squashed into his chest.

"And, yes. As a matter of fact I was planning to go straight for my vibrator." She could feel Elliot's hard-on, pressing against her thin, skin-tight leggings. To her surprise, she was enjoying it. "But a smoke first sounds good."

Elliot's room had become the de facto smoking room, mainly because he was the only one of the four who could show up to work stinking of weed without risking his job. The room itself was 'cosy', with most of its space taken up by a double bed at one end and a desk with a large, vintage leather chair at the other. Elliot put on a 90s hip-hop playlist and nodded along as he lit a joint.

Ben and Sean sat on the floor, leaving only the bed for Bella. She perched on the edge, holding court over the boys. As the joint made its way around the room, the tension lifted. It was Sean who properly broke the conversational silence.

"When you're having a lapdance, is it like... rude if you get an erection?"

The others laughed in unison.

"I mean, it's literally their job," said Elliot. "If anything, it's rude not to."

"Bella, is it a compliment?" Ben asked.

"Depends on the guy," She replied, with a smile. "But generally, yeah."

"Well, anyway," said Ben. "I'm glad I'm wearing loose jeans."

"Oh, they can still tell," said Bella. She took a long puff on the joint and passed it down to Sean. "Trust me."

Ben stood up, and pulled at his skater-style jeans to demonstrate how baggy they were.

"Loads of room to hide," he explained. Bella shook her head, and patted the edge of the bed.

"Sit here."

Ben did as he was told, sitting on the edge next to Bella.

"No, like they made you sit in the club." She stood up, and moved his arms so he was leaning back slightly. She turned her back to him and started dancing to the Dr. Dre track that had just started playing, facing Sean and Elliot as her hips rocked back and forth, side to side.

She stepped back and lowered herself onto Ben's lap, still moving her hips, until her ass was pressing into his crotch. She moved back and forth, up and down in time to the song until she could feel his cock pressing into her.

"I rest my case," she said triumphantly. But she kept grinding against Ben, shifting slightly until his telltale bulge slipped between her legs, pressing her clit through her leggings. She was still moving back and forth, but it wasn't Ben she was trying to get off. She pushed against him harder.

"OK, point taken," Ben said, pushing her onto the bed. He played it off as if he was annoyed, but Bella could tell from the look in his eyes that he was turned on. Too turned on.

Bella wasn't giving up her own pleasure, though. She rolled off the bed, stepped over Sean, and lowered herself onto Elliot, her hips still swaying in time to the beat. She was only grinding against him for a few seconds before she felt his body respond. His cock felt pleasingly thick as she stroked her pussy over him, getting wetter by the second.

Sean was looking up at her, speechless. She stepped off the chair and dropped to her knees.

"Are you feeling left out?" She asked. Sean nodded silently. She slid onto his lap facing him, putting her arms around his neck as she rubbed herself against his already rock-hard cock. Bella was prioritising her own pleasure, using Sean as a toy for her clit. She needed to come, badly. Sean, however, was not used to this level of stimulation and it wasn't long before he pulled Bella's head down so he could whisper into her ear.

"Please... you have to stop...uh... I'm...I'm going to..."

Bella stopped for a second and lifted herself off him.

"You're going to what?" She asked, innocently. Sean sighed with relief, but it was short lived. Bella pressed her body against his trembling erection and stroked her clit against the tip, up and down. Sean threw his arms around her and pulled her into him, burying his face in her breasts to muffle his groans. Bella felt his cock twitch between her legs, and then soften.

"So much for ladies first," she giggled. She jumped to her feet and turned to address the other two.

"Am I going to have to do this myself?"

"No. Come here." Ben grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the bed. She sat back into his lap.

"What about Elliot?" She asked. "It's his room after all."

"I'm enjoying the show," Elliot replied.

"I can think of something you'll enjoy more," Bella teased, and patted the bed next to her. "Come on."

As Elliot approached the bed, Bella slid out of Ben's lap and tugged his arm.

"Stand up and face me." He and Elliot were stood in front of Bella, their waists roughly at her eyeline. She reached for both boys, grasping their zippers.

"Buttons, boys." They unclasped their jeans and Bella tugged their zips down simultaneously, pulling hard enough to reveal their boxers. Ben was wearing fitted briefs through which she could see the outline of his semi-erect cock. Elliot's looser boxers were doing a worse job of hiding his excitement, pointing directly at Bella's face.

"That's better," Bella said. "Now, sit down." Elliot sat down beside her. She patted him on the leg and then stood up, turning to see the boys' faces - pictures of excitement and nervousness.

Once again moving in time to the beat, she swung her hips from side to side and slowly unbuttoned her shirt, letting it fall open to reveal the black bra underneath. She turned her back to the boys and reached up the shirt to unhook the bra, then slid them both off and threw them at Sean, still recovering on the floor.

Bella turned back to the bed, holding her hands over her chest. Elliot and Ben were staring in awe, and she savoured every moment of their shock and joy as she lifted her hands away and revealed her pert, surprisingly large breasts. Her nipples were perfectly round, and sharply showing her arousal.

She tucked her thumbs into her panties and leggings, tugging them down enough that the boys could see she was completely shaved, then turned around once more. Still moving in time to the music, she slowly pulled them over her ass and down her legs, bending over to pull them off her feet. Her cute, puffy pussy was directly in Ben's eyeline and he reached out with two fingers, sliding them between Bella's legs and gently over her labia. She was so wet.

"Hold that thought," Bella said. She span round in a fluid motion and Elliot and Ben inhaled sharply at the sight of her, completely naked. She had a beautiful body, with a flat, soft stomach, gently curved hips, and a perfect coinslot slit between her legs.

She leaned down to kiss Ben first. His hand moved slowly up the inside of her leg, the tips of his fingers lightly stroking her skin until they reached the top of her thigh.

Bella pulled away from Ben and leaned to kiss Elliot and started to stroke him through his boxers, feeling him respond to her touch. Although Ben's finger had been on her clit, she still needed more. She pulled away from Elliot and took a moment to appreciate the sight of two men, hopelessly horny for her and awaiting her next move. She felt in control. She felt powerful. She wanted to see just how badly they wanted her.

"Take them off, boys," she said, gently pulling at the waistbands of their underwear. Within seconds, the boxers were gone - Elliot's falling easily to the floor, revealing the full extent of his thick cock, curving up from the middle.. Ben had to work harder to squeeze out of his tight-fit briefs, causing his dick to spring up as he released it- lacking Elliot's girth but perfectly straight and smooth, with prominent veins that made Bella's pulse race and her pussy even wetter.

She put one hand on each of the boys' chests and pushed, forcing them flat on their backs and falling forwards onto the bed herself. Her hands slipped down Ben and Elliot's bodies as she maintained her balance, ending up kneeling on the bed with her ass up, her legs spread, and a hard cock in each hand. Drawn to Elliot's sheer size, she ran her tongue along the bottom of his shaft until her lips reached the tip, and took him into her mouth. She had to open wide to fit his head in, coating it with saliva so she could stroke him as she shifted her attention to Ben, taking half of him into her throat and flicking the tip with her tongue.

Bella was stroking both of their shafts, lubricated with her spit, and contemplating her next move. She wasn't thinking about Sean at all, so it was with brief but genuine shock that she felt a third cock stroking her pussy from behind. She looked over her shoulder to see the shiest of the four, a Cheshire cat grin on his face as he pushed himself inside her.

Bella was soaking wet and Sean slipped inside her with no resistance. He felt good, long enough to reach her g-spot, but she was fixated on how Elliot would feel. She rolled her hips in time with Sean's thrusts, gripping his cock with her pelvic muscles and squeezing him hard.

She didn't want him to cum inside her - not yet - but she had other plans. She alternated between Ben and Elliot, sucking each of them for a few seconds at a time, until she felt Sean swelling inside her. His breath increased until it was just short, sharp pants. She lunged forward and dropped her ass onto the bed, making Elliot slip out of her with a wet "pop", then leaned backwards until her head was hanging off the edge of the bed. She grabbed Elliot's cock just in time, wrapped her lips around the tip as it started to tremble, and felt his cum pouring over her tongue.

Bella tried to sit up to swallow Sean's load, and realised she was pinned to the bed. She took most of it but Ben and Elliot were both holding her down, one pinning each arm.. A thin trickle of cum dripped out of the corner of her mouth and snaked down her cheek towards her eye, but she had no time to react - she cried out in pleasure as she felt the unmistakable sensation of a cock being stroked against her clit.

Looking down, she saw only Elliot - holding her legs apart as he focused on her pleasure. But where was Ben?

She spread her legs wide as Elliot's stroke moved down, soon pushing against her pussy lips. Despite her arousal, his cock was so thick that he had to move into her slowly, inch by inch. It felt like the best torture, being stretched wide as his erection curved up to stroked the spongy skin of her g-spot. She'd never felt so full, and closed her eyes, giving in to the feeling of Elliot's pussy-stretching, perfectly-curved dick.

But where, she thought once more, was B-

Her question was answered by the slap of Ben's cock against her lips. She gasped in surprise and he pushed himself into her mouth, making her gag lightly. She pushed her hands against him, forcing him back until only the tip of his cock remained enclosed, then sealed her lips around it and stroked his glans with her tongue.

Elliot was fucking her properly now, slowly but deeply, and she could feel her orgasm building from inside as well as out. Ben was growing even harder in her mouth and the noises he was making suggested he was on the verge. She pulled her head away and looked up at Elliot, whose body was now pressed into hers as he pumped his hips into her.

Bella tightened her pelvic muscles, squeezing Elliot as hard as she could. He let out an involuntary cry and looked her in the eye as if to ask "Why?"

But her eyes were saying, "When?"

Elliot thrust harder, and Bella could feel him swelling inside her - so much that she had to loosen her grip. He started to mutter under his breath.

"Fuck... fuck... shit yes... fuck I'm gonna..."

Bella grabbed ben, tightened her lips around his cock and started to stroke his shaft. He started to thrust into her mouth, desperately.

Bella came first, starting inside where Elliot was fucking her g-spot with climactic urgency. Her body cramped, and squeezed Elliot so hard he couldn't move. He grunted with pleasure and Bella felt that first, satisfying throb as her own orgasm rolled through her body.

Resisting the urge to open her mouth and cry out, Bella let Ben into the back of her throat. As he pulled out, she held the tip between her lips and pumped his shaft.

Timing. Ben's cum filled Bella's mouth just as Elliot's shot deep inside her. Both of them pulsing into her body, wave after wave. A cock in her mouth, a cock in her pussy, and warm cum trickling out of both sets of lips. Bella felt like a Queen and a slut.

The playlist was still going strong as the four of them lay there - Elliot still inside Bella, Ben collapsed next to her, Sean on the floor. Three of them, all at Bella's mercy. She sat up slightly, propping herself up with her hands, and felt the warmth trickle down her chin and onto her neck. She turned to Ben, and spoke through her sticky, coated lips.

"You've probably got Sean's cum on you."

"You've got everyone's cum in you." He smiled.

"Touché."

"It suits you."

Bella closed her eyes and lay back down. Waking up with three loads of cum on her would be a first, she thought. As she drifted off, she was vaguely aware of Elliot swelling inside her again...