Cousins Ch. 03

Story Info
Uncle Jim Gets Shared.
2.2k words
3.63
2.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers

Uncle Jim huffed and puffed as he pounded away atop Nikki. Her cries of hurtful sensuality filled the air as Uncle 'Gym's thick cock sluiced her tight pussy. Her summer had been filled with similar episodes as the brawny middle-aged man fucked her again and again. It was at least once a day, often more, especially when she peaked his macho ego with skimpy outfits and flirty provocations. And she loved every minute of it.

He reared up and roared out another mighty volume of spunky shots in her cunt. Her pussy clamped down and vibrated through her own bout of orgasmic delight. They sagged and hugged through the post-coital buzz, using lips and tongues to express their shared gratification.

Cuddling in spoon on the living room couch, Uncle Jim fingered her still stiff nipples as her hand tunneled between her legs to touch and tantalize his soft shaft and slack scrotum. Maybe another fuck, a prone sideways doggie, might soon be in store.

Uncle Jim's face was buried in her hair, the mixture of shampoo scent mixed with perspiration filled his nostrils. His words were whispered close to her ear.

"I saw you with another girl at the mall; the blond with big tits. Who was she?"

Nikki had to think a moment, recalling the many girls she talked to.

"Oh, the one at the food court? That was Pamela. She's a classmate in my college summer classes. Why do you ask?"

But Nikki already knew; Uncle Jim was growing firmer in her hand and his fingers on her tits were getting a little more active.

"I'd like to meet her. Or more... soon..."

"Okay, next time I see her, I'll see what she thinks about that."

"Do more than ask; I want to fuck her. Make it happen."

A nipple pinch for emphasis attested to his seriousness.

"Ouch! Okay!"

A few days later, Nikki was having lattes with her summer classmate at the mall food court. They were chatting about college, the difficult classes, and campus sports. Nikki steered the conversation towards dating and Pamela's tastes in men.

"Did you notice the new quarterback?"

"Yeah, he's dreamy but I haven't a shot at him."

"Why not? With tits like yours, he should come running."

"I don't know; he's cute and all but still a boy. I want someone with sophistication. I'm tired of the pump and dump one-night stands."

Nikki sipped her drink, eyeing her friend over the rim.

"Yeah, I know how you feel. Uncle Jim is the best; he can go for a couple of times a night. My pussy gets sore by morning."

Pamela's eyes went wide.

"You're fucking your uncle!?"

"Of course. That's why you don't see me dating the boys at school."

Pamela looked somber, a small pout on her face."

"I wish I had an uncle like that."

Nikki's pride swelled in her chest. This was easier than she could have hoped. She caught Pamela's eye and winked.

"What are you doing this weekend? Want to come by my house?"

"Sure. I'm bored hanging out at the dorm. Everyone leaves and it's quiet and lonely."

Arrangements made; Nikki informed her uncle of Pamela's upcoming visit. He was pleased with her obedience to his wishes.

Saturday morning rolled around. Uncle Jim and Nikki were lazily canoodling on the couch after breakfast. It was more of an illicit foreplay since they had fucked earlier in the shower that morning. The doorbell rang and she jumped up to greet their weekend guest. Pamela was standing on the front portico, carrying a small valise. They exchanged bijou cheek kisses and Nikki led her inside.

"Pamela, this is my Uncle Jim."

"How do you do, sir."

"Ahh, sir is too formal. Why not just call me Uncle Jim, like Nikki does"

"Okay... Uncle Jim."

The girls hustled away to the Guest bedroom to get Pamela settled in. A quick change of apparel had them headed for the backyard swimming pool. Uncle Jim swiveled his recliner to where he could watch the pair through the rear window wall. Pamela's string bikini barely covered her bottom and her big boobs had nearly outgrown the old size-too-small top. He slipped his cock free through the zipper and worked a slow stroke, shielded by the open book he rested on his thighs. He kept himself hard while he watched the water nymphs play in the cool water. Then they lay out on lounges as he continued his oblique overwatch, tanning themselves in the mid-day sun. It was a difficult duty but he avoided an ejaculation; that time would come soon enough... he hoped.

Later, redressed in casual shorts and tees, the girls found some refreshments in the kitchen. Nikki secretly spiked Pamela's drink with an aphrodisiac and relaxant. They wandered the house some more until they came upon Uncle Jim in the den, covered up again but still reading his book. Pamela's mind was hazy but her mood was frisky.

'Too much sun' she figured.

"What cha' reading" she slurred.

"The Secrets of Hypnosis" he responded.

"Oh... that's not real."

"Sure, it is. You don't believe it? No? Okay, let's try it."

"Okay," she giggled.

She was seated in a chair as Uncle Jim sat across from her. He swung a pendant and mumbled low-toned chants. The drugs and sounds soon had her eased into a twilight trance. Her hypnotist had studied his book well and she fell into the deep suggestive state that the book had foretold.

Uncle Jim began planting thoughts and attitudes in the brunette's mind which she repeated three times after each prompt, her voice a dull monotone that stowed the new convictions deep in her subliminal memory.

"'I am a well-built female with a body designed to please my man."

"I must exercise daily to keep my body firm and flexible and my pussy tight and energetic."

"I will wear flirty, even slutty, fashions when summoned to meet my man."

"I will dance a striptease whenever asked to get my man excited."

"I will suck deepthroat at my man's request."

"I will let my man take me in missionary, cowgirl, standup, or doggie sex. He can have me in bed, in the shower, the spa, the pool, the car, anywhere, day or night, in private or public."

"I will play whatever fantasy role my man wishes."

"Uncle Jim is my man."

Now Uncle Jim embedded the trigger phrase: Cucumber Pumpkins.

Pamela's eyes were suitably glazed when he was finished seeding her subconscious attitudes. He decided to test their effectiveness.

" Pamela: Cucumber Pumpkins. Please dance a strip tease for me."

Pamela rose from her chair and moved to the middle of the room. She swayed her hips to an unheard tune, one that was only playing in her head.

A slow pirouette displayed her lightly clothed body from every angle. She gripped the hem of her tee and lifted it slowly up, passing it over her bare boobs. She pulled it higher, over her head, flinging it aside as she shook her head and tossed her loose hair. The dark brown strands settled a bit disheveled as she lowered her face and peered through upturned eyes at her man. The waistband clasp and zipper were opened next and she bent forward to skinny the booty shorts over her ass and down her legs. The movement gave her boobs a dangling shimmy, furthering Uncle Jim's enticement.

Nikki came to her unclothed friend and led her to the sofa, laying her out with spread thighs. She leaned in and, after a facial kiss, moved to Pamela's pussy. Lapping and suckling her friend's clitoris and labia, her long lazy oral stimulations drove the buxom brunette into a back-arching cunnilingual orgasm.

Pamela relaxed back into the cushions as a shadow crossed her vision. A heavy weight pressed down on her hips and chest and Uncle Jim's mighty erection penetrated her sopping wet cunt. She hugged his shoulders, their faces cheek to cheek. He rode her hard as she whimpered and murmured her way into another peak of pleasure. Her pussy spasms drove him into his own climax; he bellowed out his long-delayed ejaculation and flooded her vaginal recesses with his pent-up volume of spunk.

He rested for a while atop the raptured coed. Moving away after his cock shrank and fell out, he left the room to clean himself up. Nikki stayed with her friend, kissing her forehead and whispering soothing words of assurance in her ear, tending to her classmate's well-being through the post-coital cooldown.

An hour later, Uncle Jim returned, still naked. He caught Nikki's eye and motioned for his next desired fucking position. Nikki helped her uncle's newest fuck-mate to rise and stand at the end of the couch. She tilted her backward over the padded end arm, laying her head and shoulders back on the cushions, her low back braced by the end arm, her cunt prominent in high pose. Nikki knelt next to her and rested her ear on Pamela's abdomen. Her tongue snaked out and tickled the pink clitoris, tainted with the dregs of the earlier coitus. The convex-positioned coed moaned.

Nikki upped the licking and sucking until her friend's moans were a continuous whimper of excitement. Her vision perceived Uncle Jim moving to stand between Pamela's spread thighs. His mighty erection tapped at the wet labia. She fingered the bloated knob and maneuvered it to the flowered pink pussy lips. She held it at the right angle as he pressed and entered, smoothly sliding his swollen cock into the fleshy vaginal tube.

The shaft slowly disappeared as the push continued until Uncle Jim's groin pressed Nikki's nose and Pamela's clitoris. The penetration recipient's noises were now cries of sexual pleasure as the meaty probe cycled in and out.

On one out stroke, it fully emerged and popped up. Quick as a flash, Nikki's head bounded forward and her lips captured the knob, drawing it deep inside her mouth. A few sucks later, Uncle Jim pulled back and she deftly reinserted his cock into the nearby cunt. A series of swaps ensued: a few strokes in the pussy, a few strokes in the mouth, back and forth, building his libido to its ultimate crescendo. His first shots were in the cunt, then the pull-out, a rope on his niece's face, and the rest in her mouth.

Uncle Jim stood back, surveyed the scene, and with a nod of approval to his niece for her success procuring his desired fuck-mate, exited for his bedroom and a deserved rest from his labors.

Nikki again attended her coed classmate and toddled her to the guest bedroom. She stayed the night and cuddled with the object of her uncle's desire. Morning dawned and Nikki led her bedmate to the bathroom for cleaning and preening. They emerged together into the kitchen, hand in hand, where the man of the house was preparing breakfast. He spied the young women dressed in side-tied panties and demi-slips; the translucent covers shadowed by perky pokies.

That was enough to set his libido alight. He drew Pamela into a tight hug and kiss. She responded with willing fervor and he recognized that the hypnosis was still active.

A quick flip of the pantie ties had her cunt open to his use. He picked her up and set her ass on the edge of the countertop. Nikki saw the action and moved to assist. As Uncle Jim continued his smooching, his niece dropped his shorts and fondled his cock to a firm stand. The countertop cutie cried out as his erection slammed into her grotto and the man in her arms rammed a mighty series of thrusts that brought her to orgasm. She was so enraptured that she hardly noticed the flood of jism coating her womb. Her whole body tingled as he drew her ass off the granite slab and placed her feet on the floor.

Breakfast was served and consumed; the girls went swimming. Uncle Jim joined them later and got a poolside dual blowjob from his topless house guests. The rest of the day was a series of sexual exploits as Jim took his privileges with either girl at his whim. That night, sensualized Pamela writhed in his bed as he fucked her several times. He took charge of the morning ablutions. He was too weary to fuck her but granted her his own version of a cunnilingual orgasm.

The weekend adventures were coming to a close. They released her at noon and sent her on her way. But not before Uncle Jim embedded more hypnotic commands in mind-muddled Pamela's subconscious.

Nikki spent the next week soothing Uncle Jim's lust with blowjobs as he watched and rewatched the hidden camera videos of the innocent coed he had enjoyed hypnotizing and fucking.

But it didn't end there.

Nikki returned to an out-of-state school that fall. So, whenever Uncle Jim was not otherwise busy with TWA Guest Coach Tutor or Freewill Weekends, he would text Pamela, starting the message with 'Cucumber Pumpkins' and spelling out his demands. She would arrive on his doorstep, decked out in the fetish costume or elegant garb that he had instructed in his text message.

He would keep her under hypnosis as she spent the weekend sucking and fucking him and, sometimes, trusted colleague confidents. By her departure Monday morning, there was not a piece of furniture throughout the house that had not braced or supported her bare ass or tummy while Uncle 'Gym' drove her willing body to orgasmic oblivion and back, joining in at his whim with his own ecstatic pleasures.

bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers