Cousin's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed and kicked. She bucked up and down, but I managed to stay fastened to her. When I felt she was about to come I let her down so I could use my hands. I kneaded a breast and rammed fingers into her. I sucked on and tongued her clit while wildly ramming fingers into her. She went rigid several times and I felt her vagina pulse, but kept up until it started to die away.

When I looked up she had the pillow over her face, a sure sign of a good climax, and I watched her chest heave as she gasped for breath.

I pulled the pillow off and kissed her. She laughed "I can taste me. Can you taste you?"

"I can."

"I hope you felt like I just did."

"It seems so. I love you."

"I love you so much."

In the morning we were off for the four hour drive to her parent's house, dreading what could happen.

We were welcomed with open arms. There was a raucous dinner with the entire family. Little Tommy constantly tried to get Robyn's attention and everyone seemed to talk at once. The conversation never veered from light and casual, and was punctuated with laughter.

The next day, Christmas Eve, was spent visiting a few of Robyn's old friends and at Meredith's house. Robyn put a gift for Tommy under the tree and he demanded to know what it was. Robyn tousled his hair and told him he'd have to wait until the morning. We got back to her parent's for dinner. Later, Meredith popped in for a brief visit and took Robyn out to the back yard to talk.

Uncle Roger settled back with an after dinner drink and offered me one.

"So, Keith, how's it working out with Robyn?"

"Very well. She has blossomed as an artist."

"I still can't believe she abandoned engineering for art."

"Actually, she has said that it was some structural engineering that helped her with figure drawing. She can explain it better than I can."

"How are things between you and Robyn?

Red flags waved with that one.

"Very well. I go to work and she works on her art. She helps proofread some things I write and she asks for my comments on her projects. I do most of the cooking, but she's beginning to take an interest in it."

"I'm not talking about cooking. I'm talking about on a more personal level."

"We get along just fine. Robyn and Meredith have always been my two favorite cousins."

"Cousins, yes. Just how close are you two?"

"We're very compatible. We've known each other since...well, since Robyn was born."

"You're eight years older, aren't you?"

"You know we are. What are you getting at?" As if I didn't know.

Uncle Roger leaned forward. "Have you been sleeping with my daughter? I trusted you to take care of her, but something's going on. I know it."

"Uncle Roger, Robyn has her own bedroom."

He glared at me. I'd never seen him like this. He's always been so easy going. "That doesn't mean anything. You've avoided the question, so I guess that's my answer."

"I'm going to level with you, Uncle Roger. Yes, it has happened, but I've never gone in to her bedroom for that purpose. Never. She has visited me, but you know what? Sometimes she comes to my room in the middle of the night and crawls in bed with me. She curls up against me or puts her head in the crook of my shoulder and goes to sleep. So yes, we do sleep together sometimes. The other has happened, too, but it's not like we're living together in the same room."

His voice rose a bit. "I trusted you to take care of her."

"I do take care of her. I would never let anyone hurt her. I care for her very much."

He sat back in his chair. "I can see that. Anyone can see that. Yet it seems you've taken advantage of the situation for your own purposes."

I felt my temper rising. "I've never taken advantage of her."

"That's what you say, but actions speak louder than words. I see that she's become attached to you in what I consider an unhealthy way. She's your cousin and you've admitted to having sex with her. For all I know you two are even sneaking around here in the middle of the night."

"Is that what you think? Really? If that's the way you feel I'll pack up and obtain other lodging so you won't be suspicious."

"Maybe that would be best for all concerned."

I couldn't think straight. Never had I imagined this turn of events, but it seemed best to get out of Uncle Roger's way.

I didn't see Robyn around and left quietly. I texted Robyn so she'd know I'd gone to the nearby Traveler's Inn. I also sent a text to Meredith, briefly explaining the situation, and told her I was in Room 217.

I stopped to pick up some beer along the way and sat in my room downing one after the other. Around midnight there was a knock on the door, and I opened it, expecting Robyn. Meredith strode in and looked around.

"Where's Robyn?"

"Down the hall in her room, I guess."

Meredith stood stock still and looked at me. "I expected to find her here."

"I think she's in 204. She said she told her father off and left. I talked her into getting a separate room in case daddy dearest..." I couldn't even finish.

"Why?"

"Because we thought it best not to 'sleep together', to use your father's words, tonight, although I miss her."

"Again I ask why?"

"I told you."

"What the hell is wrong with you two? Anyone with eyes can see you're in love."

I stared at her. "What do you mean? We decided on the way here that we'd limit any physical contact, just to avoid this situation."

"I've been married to Dan for four years. We have a wonderful son. Dan is a good husband and a fantastic father, yet I'm so jealous of Robyn. I wish Dan looked at me the way you look at her. I wish I saw Dan the way she sees you. You are the most in love couple I've ever seen. I thought what you have only existed in books."

I sighed. "So that's what Uncle Roger meant. He saw that. Shit. I'm screwed. Now my favorite uncle hates me."

There was soft scratching on the door and I opened it to find Robyn. She rushed into my arms, sobbing. "I never want to go home again. I can't believe what Dad said and did."

I stroked her hair. "It's not as bad as all that. You know, this sort of thing happens a lot over the holidays. People get sad and miserable instead of happy. It will get better."

Robyn noticed Meredith standing there. "I guess you heard all about it."

"You know, Robyn, Dan and I have had it out a couple of times when we disagreed about something. But love holds us together and we work it out. That's what families do"

"He hates me! He hates I haven't lived up to his expectations."

"I agree he is disappointed on some level, but he still loves you."

"He has a funny way of showing it."

I added "I think he's upset that we're cousins. We have to give him time. Look how long it took us to work through that."

Meredith laughed "I should have known my smart sister and her brilliant, lovable boyfriend would have considered all the angles."

"I don't feel so brilliant."

"I think you two have some emotions to work out. I hope you're still coming over to my house for breakfast."

"What time?"

"Tommy will be up at the crack of dawn and we'll drag ourselves out to the living room to watch him open presents. He'll be more interested in playing than eating for awhile. Dan is making his special pancakes, enough for everyone. Is nine okay? I think we can hold off Tommy until then."

"Okay, that seals the deal for me. But if dad makes a scene I'm leaving."

"Leave dad to me. I don't think he'll make a scene." She put her hands on her hips. "What are you two standing here for? You need your sleep, wink wink, so I'll be on my way. Even if we can stall opening presents until six I'll look like a nightmare. Don't expect a beauty queen in the morning."

Robyn hugged her. 'You don't need makeup, Mer. You'll be beautiful. You always are."

Meredith laughed "You've forgotten what I look like with bed head. I'll try to at least brush it."

When Meredith left Robyn turned to me. "I think I will stay here tonight, dad be damned. After what he accused you of I would have been tempted to sneak down to your room just for spite."

"It's better I left, then. He's not here, is he?"

"No. Can we do it slow tonight?"

"I think I would like that."

Sometimes hard, screaming sex is wonderful. Sometimes slow and easy is best. This was a slow and easy night, filled with kisses and gentle touches leading to a satisfying climax. She wanted to be on top and rocked in a slow, easy rhythm while I caressed her breasts. She came with a soft moan and I didn't have spurts as strong as usual, but it was loving and satisfying because it was with her.

It was with some trepidation that we entered Meredith's house, to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Dan already had a small mountain of them. "I hope everyone's hungry!"

Uncle Roger and Aunt Ellie watched us come in and I looked for any telltale signs of brewing unpleasantness. I at least expected some remark about us probably spending the night together, but there was none.

Robyn and I were tense throughout the meal, although Tommy took Robyn's mind off such things.

When the dishes had been cleared away we all went into the living room. Meredith brought a couple of dining room chairs so there would be enough seats. As we settled into our seats Tommy eagerly showed the new toys he had to play with. He zoomed a big yellow Tonka truck over to Robyn. "Thank you Aunt Robyn."

"I know how much you like trucks."

"This is the best one ever! Look! I can fill it with blocks and it will dump them! I can take it to the beach with me next summer."

"My idea, exactly. I'm glad you like it."

We turned to opening the grownup's gifts. Aunt Ellie gave each of her daughters a necklace that had been passed down from her mother, and Robyn cried.

At the end of the gift exchange Robyn brought out two large, oblong flat packages. Meredith opened hers first. She tore the paper off and sat, stunned. "Robyn? You did this? I've never seen anything more beautiful.

The turned the object around for all to see a drawing of Tommy, sitting on the floor and concentrating hard to put one more block on his tower. His hand clutching the block hovered over the stack. "Robyn! This looks so real. This is Tommy as I know him. I know it's a drawing, but it looks like he could step right out of the paper into the room. Every detail is perfect."

"I found a photo I had taken with my phone last time I was here, and used that for a model. I took a chance and matted it, but was hesitant to frame it. I thought you'd like to pick out a frame yourself that would fit with where you planned to hang it."

Tommy said "Let me see!" and squealed with delight at his likeness.

Aunt Ellie carefully unwrapped hers and gasped. "I know this picture!"

"I know you do. You have the photo in a 4 x 6 frame sitting on a living room table. Meredith had sent me one of those, too. Since I knew you liked it I thought to make you a larger one."

Tears rolled down Aunt Ellie's face. "Thank you. I'm going to hang it in my bedroom where I can see it every day."

The picture was of Tommy peacefully sleeping on his bed, surrounded by his favorite stuffed animals.

I remarked "She is getting a reputation. Robyn's done a lot with the children she helps take care of next door and their parents are ecstatic. She has several displayed in the gallery at the college, and at arts festivals people are starting to seek her out."

"I've discovered that the body is a structure, just like a building. As dad knows, most large buildings have pretty much the same steel structure inside and have different cladding hung on the outside. The body is similar. Once you understand the structure, it's the outside you can concentrate on."

"She's modest about it, but her art instructor thinks she's something special. Several people have suggested she would be a good teacher."

Uncle Roger handled the picture they had been given, examining it closely. He cleared his throat and all conversation ceased. "Robyn, I was wrong. I was wrong to doubt you."

"I'm glad I took some classes in engineering. They've given me the basis for what I do."

"Do you ever paint, make some of these in color?"

She shook her head. "I love working with pencil and sometimes pen and ink. I like the simplicity of just a few tools. I feel I can get more detail."

"My God! You've sure got detail here. I think I like this better than the color photo we have framed."

"Thank you, dad. That means a lot to me."

Meredith looked hard at him and he sighed. "I want to apologize for yesterday. You're nearly twenty-one now and can make your own decisions. I'm old school, and was brought up that cousins didn't marry. I was thrown off by how in love you appeared. I don't know what's right, but I trust you to make decisions that are right for you," He looked at me. "Keith, all I could think of was that you somehow took her away for some...purpose. I know you had her best interests at heart, and have been informed by my eldest that you wrestled with exactly what concerned me. I'm glad you shepherded her through her own doubts and insecurities. She's probably in a better professional place than she would have been if she had stayed here with me on her back all the time."

He stuck out his hand and I took it. "Thank you, Uncle Roger. You've always been my favorite uncle."

Aunt Ellie had one more surprise. We went back to her house and she took us into her bedroom and opened a box. "I don't know how things will work out for you. But if you decide to go in that direction I've got your grandmother's ring you can have."

Robyn threw her arms around her mother's neck. "Oh, mom. We don't know how things will work out either, but this is the nicest thing you could do for us."

Several days later we were back home. We carried our luggage upstairs and she hesitated. "Is it time for me to bring my things into your room? It would, after all, free a bedroom for guests."

I laughed and kissed her. "I'll help you. But there's something I'd like to do first."

"I hope it's what I'm thinking."

"Last one undressed is a rotten egg!"

We raced into my bedroom, ripping our clothes off as we went and fell, breathless, onto the bed.

I smoothed her hair. "I want to touch every inch of you. I want to kiss every inch of you."

"That sounds exactly like what I want to do to you."

Laughing, we rolled around, fondling, kissing, licking and tickling, squealing like children until we ended up in a tangle of arms and legs, panting.

She grasped me. "There's something I'd like to try again."

"And I'd like to do it with you."

"Hmm. Can we do it together?"

"There's only one way to find out."

We experimented with different position, but mostly wound up laughing. Eventually we ended up with me on my back and her legs straddling my head. I adjusted her legs and she lowered herself onto me. "Does this work?"

"Um hmpf."

"Let's see what I can manage." She played with me and bent her head to take me into her mouth.

As I pleasured her, her body relaxed so her vulva sank directly onto my face. I spread the lips and feasted. I reached around to fondle a dangling breast until her body sagged completely onto me. Her lead laid on my thigh and she directed me to her mouth, licking and sucking. She used her hands in new ways, and her warm tongue stroking me drove me wild.

I tried to move her hips so I could reach everything, but found it difficult to thrust my tongue into her very far. I settled for circling her entrance with my tongue, giving long licks and sucking on the clit that protruded more in this position than in any other we'd tried. Everything was backward from when I usually do it - vagina up and clit down. She rocked her hips, wiping her entire vulva over my mouth. I latched onto labia and sucked.

She licked and sucked. She took me in and pulled me out. She swirled her tongue around the tip. When I felt it was time I tapped her and she nodded. Her head rested on my thigh and she pointed me up as I spurted. She laughed and put me in her mouth to get everything but the first couple of spurts.

I sucked harder and she suddenly pressed her body even harder against my face, if that was possible. I felt her pulsing and my mouth filled with orgasmic fluid. She groaned with my penis in her mouth. Of course, the vibration caused me to go on longer than usual.

I had to tip my head back to get a breath as we lay motionless. She kissed my softening penis and I kissed - whatever it was that was covering my mouth at the time.

She rolled off and turned to face me. "How do I look? It was a fountain!"

I laughed along with her. There were two streaks across her face from where she had watched it shoot up but it had fallen back across her face. "I think I handled it better than last time. I really wanted to see it, but I really wanted to try to get it all, too. I've decided it's not bad. I'd like to do this from time to time. You know, that would be a good study - drawing a cock just as it spurted. I'd never catch it fast enough to sketch, so I could take a picture." She laughed "Don't worry, nobody will see either photo or drawing except us."

She wiped her face with a finger and then sucked on it. We kissed, long and deep. "Mmm, I definitely like the taste of me on you."

"I sure got a good enough taste to share. I love the taste of you."

We got up to wash our faces and crawled back into bed.

I looked at the time and laughed. "It's only six-thirty. We'll need to eat."

"Maybe the snack we just had will hold us for a while."

"Yeah." I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you. What do you say we move your things in here tomorrow? I think we'll be busy tonight. I'm going to make love to you like there's no tomorrow."

She lightly played her hand over my chest. "Sounds like a plan."