Cousin's First Time

Story Info
Cousin moved in and put on an unexpected little show.
1.1k words
4.13
19.6k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ex4all
Ex4all
13 Followers

Dana came to live with us when i was a senior, having just become eighteen. She came from a bit of a rough upbringing, which made her seem exotic. She had a filthy mouth, which only made her more fun to spend time with. She moved into a room downstairs and would spend a lot of time talking to friends of hers on the phone while she lay on the bed.

We were not that close, and i always kinda thought she was pretty cool. We were the same age, she'd been adopted when she was a baby and my crazy aunt wasn't all that great at being a mom, so Dana wanted to stay with us when her mom skipped out on her.

She was lying on the bed when i poked my head through the door that afternoon. I could hear that she was on the phone. I started to say something, to ask her if she wanted a snack or something stupid. Started.... but never eeked a word.

She was lying on her back with the phone to her ear and a magazine in her hands. i could see her curly locks above the pages, but her eyes were obscured by the magazine, teen cosmo or something like that. I heard the pop of the gum she liked to chew as she was rattling off about some guy in class at her new school, my school.

I realized that she was talking to one of her girlfriends. Something caught my eye, she moved on the bed, pulling her legs up closer to her chest. She wasnt wearing pants, or a dress, just panties. They werent anything special, no thong or frilly panties. they werent the hot shorts or hi cuts that id seen in her laundry before. They were just well worn white cotton panties, almost paper thin. As she raised her legs folds appeared, creases, and i saw a little darker spot in the middle. My hormonal mind raced as i could see the curly matte of blonde hair tufts peeking over the edges.

She shifted again, rolling her knees apart which caused the thin material to get enveloped into her folds, producing a prominent damp silhouette of her vagina. I was mesmerized, and she was unaware, I was even there.

I moved back from the doorway, into the darkness of the adjoining room. My mind was reeling, it was the first real time I'd ever seen hair down there, even thinly veiled as it was. I saw my cousin in a new light at that moment.

She had always been a teaser, punching me and brushing up against me when we would hang out when we were younger. I had watched her from a distance fill out her shirts, growing a very nice perky rack and begin to get a bit of a nice butt, never really looking at her from anything like that kind of a lens....until today.

I tried to think of something to say, or a way to figure out how to not draw attention to the lurking i had been doing, but i just wanted to wait, and watch, to find out what else i might miss.

She must have felt a little too uncomfortable with the panties clucthing to her labia because she closed and opened her legs several time while scooting her butt a little sided to side. I could hear her say the words "big" and "hard", and "he's pretty cute, you'd like him Trina".

She must be talking to that little red headed hottie friend of hers, I thought to myself. Trina was a knockout, short, green eyes, and fiery like a red head for sure. She must have been like five foot nothin, with 36Cs that I'd fantasized about since the first time Dana introduced me to her. I'd only met her a few times, but you only need to meet Trina once, and she knew how to show what she'd been given

Dana brought my mind back to the present in an instant. she stopped moving her legs, but her hips were still moving a little as she let go of one side of the magazine and it dropped to her chest. Heaving, no shuddering, that is the way to describe how the white tank top material moved. I finally saw her face, and was scared she might see me, so i backed a little more into the dark. her eyes were closed, and she was whispering something to Trina on the phone. My gaze was again drawn to her hips. the fabric had become more opaque or darker and I could see some color through them, different shades beginning to show. I fidgeted, my shorts feeling very tight suddenly.

Dana's hand went down to her crotch and rested for a moment as her hips were rotating gently around her fingertips. She was saying something about "wet" and "taste me" to Trina on the other end. Two of her fingers rolled the fabric just above the growing wet spot on her panties. Back and forth, almost like kneading. Something started to take shape between the rolling fingers, almost like when your nipples get hard when its cold.

I wasn't sure what was happening to her, I'd only seen Playboys, and soft core, barely past R-rated movies. She stopped rolling her fingers and covered the nub with her palm, as her fingers now found themselves directly over that ever-growing wetness. Her ring and middle finger began small circles, pushing the already thin material further into her pussy. "I hope he catches me, I need to feel your tongue in me right now Trina!"

Did i just hear her right? I hear a very wet sound as my eyes are again drawn to her busy hand. Her fingers have broken through the thin material and she now is plunging three fingers with ferocity into a well adorned bushy pink patch of heaven. My hand, at some point, found its way to my now hard cock, and is mercilessly stroking to keep pace with Dana's thrusting fingers. She occasionally pulls them out and spreads them apart watching the thick goo as it sticks and creates a web. She even places them in her mouth once, cooing as she tastes herself.

I hear Dana talking to Trina, but my mind is where the ever-increasing cream is frothing around her fingers. i can actually smell the sex coming from her room, its intoxicating. "He's here right now, you should see it Trina, it looks like it might be fun."

I must have closed my eyes, lost a little, for a second. Opening them, i see her cute hazel eyes are open too, looking directly at me. "Hi Mitch, I was just talking about you. Trina, I'll talk to you in a while, let you know all about it."

Gulp....hand down, dick hard standing proud...

"Is that how you greet your cousin? Come here Mitch, i wanna show you something."

Ex4all
Ex4all
13 Followers