Cousin's First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Dana and Mitch share a secret.
1k words
4.28
5.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ex4all
Ex4all
13 Followers

I am a little light headed as i emerge from the darkened room and approach the doorway to Dana's room. My hands cover my turgid pole as she looks at my crotch, a primal look in her eyes. "Don't hide that thing, I wanna see it", Dana blurts. "You've seen mine, do you like it?"

I'm a kid in the woods with my first nudie magazine again. Nervous, looking around, hypersensitive to all the noises, heightened senses, hand hiding my cock. Heavy breathing, not mine, but Dana's, fills the room. She puts her feet together drawing them closer to her naked bottom. As she does this she moves her hand up toward her navel, two finger brushing, then opening her hairy lips. Light catches, and reflects off the glistening pubes on either side of her labia. Droplets of her sex ooze toward her taint. "Mitch, come her, you know you want to."

I'm quiet, head down, like a little boy thats just been caught stealing from the cookie jar....because I have. Unsure of what to do I just stand there, kind of slinking behind the doorway. She takes her free hand and licks two finger, then immediately plunges them to the first knuckle into her moist cunt. Her eyes, still affixed on my groin, flutter as the knuckles pass further into her tight wetness, she lets out a little grunt, a plea, if you will. She smiles at me as my hand moves, encircling my shaft, the mushroom of my manhood on full display. I'm nothing special, but do have a good seven or eight inches to offer the fairer sex, and my cousin Dana was very enticing right now.

"Mitch, get over here, I want to share a secret with you. I wanna tell you something." I'm intrigued by the promise of a secret, and the musk of her vaginal perfume, her profuse sexuality, and find myself at the edge of her bed. "I've wondered for a while if you had a crush on me", Dana said. "Trina caught you looking at her tits when we went to youth group a few weeks ago, and she said every time I walked away you were glancing at my ass. I told her you wouldn't do that kind of stuff because you're a good church boy, and you're parents wouldn't have raised you to treat girls like that." I looked down at the ground, ashamed. She was right. She continued, "but we're not good church girls either, and I always kinda thought you were cute so I always tried to tease you a little, to see if I could get a rise out of you" She licked her lips as if she were famished, a little moan escaping as the sloppy sounds of her fingers drew my attention. "I've been wearing my sunday best, but haven't been wearing anything underneath, trying to get you to notice me, and it looks like its worked. After school, I've been fucking your friends, trying to find out a little more about you, but boys don't share details like girls do."

I was shocked at this revelation, but it explained so much why my friends Mike and Hector hadn't been acting the same since Dana moved into my house. "Don't worry Mitch, they wore condoms. I'm not that much of a slut, I just love cock, and I'm always horny, and we only did it once, after the party last weekend". My mind races to last Saturday when my parents were out of town. Dana and I had gone to a party at John's house and I'd last seen her getting into Hector's Chevelle. I got home late, but heard her come in giggling drunk sometime after 4 am.

I look at her pussy, dripping wet, images fill my mind of Hector plowing into her as she Mike shoves his cock between her succulent pouting lips, her hand working frantically to coax his seed int her mouth. Dana can tell I'm imagining their soiree, and emits a smirk as I involuntarily spasm a little as my sensitive member becomes further engorged. "They took turns for a while, Mitch, and then...well I needed to feel them both in me."

I stopped stroking myself, purely engaged in her story, the head of my erect penis becoming dark red from abuse, precum rolling across my index finger. "What do you mean Dana?" I ask.

"I had Hector put his cock right here", she removes a finger, pulling up on her cunt to point internally at the upper part of her vulva. I shudder for a second at the thought of my cousin touching herself for me. "And I had Mike enter me here from below" She reaches around her ass with the other hand and inserts her index finger in the bottom of her increasingly wet pussy, her small opening becoming a much larger, inviting gape. Now my eyes are the ones dancing, fluttering, as I edge toward an impending orgasm.

"Whoa there, buddy!" She removes her fingers from that beautiful glistening pussy of hers and sits up quickly. Her hand swats at mine as I push in and out of my palm. My hand releases the grip on my straining member as I buck forward slightly in the air. Dana anticipates my movement and opens her mouth. Her lips greet the mushroom as her tongue lashes out to guard the underside of my head from spilling anything that may find its way astray. She seals her lips around my head just as i feel my sack tighten and the first ropes of cum begin coursing through me. She looks at me pleading, and begins fervently pulsing her tongue, all the while plunging her fingers passionately into herself. As the first of my cum sprays into her mouth the light to the stairwell turns on, and I hear my mom call out, "Dana, we're home. Have you seen Mitch? His car is outside, but he's not in his room."

Dana releases her suction on my cock and pulls away wide eyed, as she says "No, aunt Cherie, I havent seen him since this morNING!" The last bit coming out loudly as I shoot a load across her face, causing her to gag slightly, and then she began to giggle....

Ex4all
Ex4all
13 Followers