All Comments on 'Cousin's House Ch. 01'

by outdoorhorny

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Love it

so sexy and a very horny cousin to play with. Keep going please. Love to see them stay together and make some babies.

larry74403larry74403almost 6 years ago
A great beginning to a few more chapters I hope.

But let’s skip any seeding or baby making. Nothing sexy about incest babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
short, snappy and with GREAT promise!!

Great intro....let's see some exploration and even more taboos broken....

owlman1959owlman1959almost 6 years ago
Well dine

Very good, can't wait for the next instalment.

bumknee52bumknee52almost 6 years ago
liked it

Realistic setting. Not enough development of the female cousin. What made her so bold? Not long enough to be really arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not bad

rather quick, kinda like him. Writing was decent, not riddled with so many errors that it distracted.

Thanks.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Story Too Fast!

It all happened a little too quickly for it to be really arousing. We needed more character development and better pacing of the events. Otherwise a good start.

Robertodavo a.k.a Robert Davidson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Names

Good story. It would have been nice for you to have named the cousin in the first few paragraphs. It was only the fourth or fifth paragraph, right at the end, where are the name of the cousin was added. Having it near the beginning allows the reader to put a name to the person, without wondering what this person's name is until it randomly shows up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hyphens

It’s a decent start but moves too quickly.

Also, it’s really important to use punctuation correctly: hyphens are not substitutes for commas. A good style guide will help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A nice story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill

He should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Innocence....not so innocent

It feels innocent enough...like one thing lead to another.

Much like real life. Keep going, I want to read what comes next.

Josie : )

Mary - great comment!

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksteralmost 6 years ago
Josie

Thank you for your appreciative words. Apparently, my comments weren't highly thought of by all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

too rushed and no description, and I also agree about the name being put it way to far in the story.

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 2 years ago

You certainly got to the heart of the story without beating around the bush!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous