Cousin's House Ch. 05

Story Info
I wake up and find Wendy taking care of herself :-)
1.1k words
4.49
9.1k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The painting had moved inside, and Wendy and I worked our way room by room each day. The prep work was endless--scrape, patch, sand, and clean in every corner. The only thing making it bearable was the fact that I was having almost non-stop sex with my blunt, horny cousin. So far, I had explored every inch of her body and cum in every orifice. My tongue and teeth had spent hours tormenting her clit and her super-sensitive nipples. We had fucked on a boat, in the shower, in her bed, in the backyard, in her mom's bed, and on the living room floor. All in all, it was a pretty amazing summer!

Weekends were usually a let-down because Wendy's mom was around. This Saturday, however, she was up and out early to meet with some college friends for a day in Manhattan. I woke up late, found the coffee she had left, and wandered around to look for Wendy. Her door was almost fully closed, but we had crossed a lot of lines lately, and I thought nothing of barging right into her bedroom. Oh, what a sight!

Wendy lay on her back, head propped up by pillows. Her athletic body was fully exposed, her tan skin looking even darker against the pale bedspread. Her knees were bent, and her thighs had fallen open invitingly, but it wasn't me she was inviting...both hands were busy as she guided a rubbery purple dildo in and out of her neatly trimmed pussy. From a step inside the door, I could hear the soft, liquid sounds as she moved it in and out, rubbing it along her clit, her pussy lips, and across her mound. The light brown curls that surrounded her pussy were slick with juice.

Drawn by the incredible sight in front of me, I pulled my cock out of my sleeping shorts and moved closer to the bed. Wendy heard my footsteps and opened her eyes a little, smiling up at me without interrupting her motions.

"Hi," she said. "I woke up horny. This is usually what I do when I feel that way."

I nodded, not knowing what to say to that. She kept a steady movement in and out of her pussy while I stroked my cock and stood beside the bed.

"I have lots of different toys--do you want to see?"

What guy could say no to that?

I mumbled, "Yeah," and she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and licked it briefly, then set it aside.

Then she leaned over the side of the bed, coming back up clutching a small zipped case. Decisively, she selected a small, curved black plastic vibrator and licked along its length.

"I use this one sometimes when Mom isn't home--it's pretty noisy, but it makes me cum really fast. You'll see what I mean!"

With that, she twisted the base of the shiny black toy. It hummed to life with a clatter and buzzed loudly. I stood entranced as she rubbed it along her labia and then settled it into position just where she wanted it. As soon as it hit her clit, her eyes closed, and her hips pushed up off the bed. I could see her muscles starting to twitch, and a flush spread across her chest. She was breathing faster and faster, and my hand worked furiously on my aching cock while I watched her orgasm approach.

When her free hand moved up to pinch her nipple, I knew she was about to explode--that sensation always drove her over the edge. Sure enough, she gasped and held her breath for a long, long moment, hips arching into the air while she buzzed her clit and felt waves of pleasure coursing through her. With another gasp, she pulled the tip off herself and strained rigidly in the grip of her orgasm. I could see the ripples pass across her taut abdomen, and her thighs trembled with the strain of holding herself so high off the bed. With a long sigh, her body relaxed onto the sheets again. She stretched languidly, arms high over her head and legs first tightly together and then falling open.

Watching her cum had aroused me immensely, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I joined her in helpless pleasure. I moved closer to the bed, my eyes drinking in the beautiful sight before me. My gaze darted from her happy, relaxed face to her tight little nipples. It traveled the silky length of her legs, then zoomed in on her glistening pussy.

"God, Wendy...that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen!" I croaked, my hand traveling firmly up and down my shaft, my palm occasionally swirling around the head to add to my pleasure.

"It felt good, too!" she said with a smile. "This thing always gets me going!"

With that, she leaned toward me and touched the buzzing black vibrator to the base of my cock. I had never played with toys on myself, so the feeling was new and amazing. She ran its slippery tip down to my balls, circling each one, and then tucked it between my thighs so that it rested along my perineum. My cock throbbed dangerously, and my eyes closed with concentration and pleasure.

Wendy's voice broke through my focus: "I want you to cum for me," she said in a sexy voice. "I want to see you shoot your cum all over me."

I was in no position to argue. My self-control was almost gone, and the sudden addition of powerful vibrations all through my groin was driving me over the edge. My hand was a blur, and I rested my thighs on the edge of the bed, leaning over a bit to make sure I didn't waste a drop. With a wild throb, my orgasm hit me and I froze. The first shot was like a liquid bullet--it flew from my cock and over her shoulder to land on the wall beyond her. After that, I aimed better and spurts of cum landed on her belly. When I shifted my hand, more splashed across her flushed chest as well, trailing down the valley between her breasts. She grinned happily and moved the vibrator back and forth between my legs.

When my spasms subsided, I let go of my cock and turned to slump happily on the edge of the mattress.

Wendy, meanwhile, had removed the vibrator from between my legs and used its tip to spread the cum around her skin. She made little circles that glistened against her tan body as I watched, fascinated. The vibrations made them dance iridescently.

"That was cool!" she said with a smile. "Want to see some of the other toys I have?"

"We've got all day!" I responded with a lecherous grin. "Let's get some breakfast and come back to your collection."