Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the jerk-off session and shower, he sent her a text with the picture attached to it. "Thinking of you, sweet dreams Cin." First dick-pic he'd ever sent.

"This is now one of my most cherished memories, thank you, Peeps ;). Good nite."

THE TUX & THE ORCHID

Trent bought a new tux, he went for a more modern style in all black. Black shirt and black bow tie. He found a bow that if you looked closely you could see it was actually a Batman logo. He loved it! As he approached her building entrance, he was about to ring her apartment but she was already waiting at the lobby.

"Wow Cindy, you look... woooow."

She loved his reaction, exactly the kind of reaction she was going for.

She was wearing a beige dress that faded into dark blue, as the turned for his viewing pleasure he saw the dress open up in a V shape at the front and traveling all the way over her shoulders and converging down to her lower back.

"You look beautiful Cin."

"Thank you, I'm wearing this, especially for you."

"Shall we?" Trent turned as he directed his arm to a limo parked at the entrance.

"Really? That's unexpected."

"Well, this is a Gala, isn't it? I can't have the most beautiful woman arrive in a cab."

As Cindy got in the limo she thought of all the times she had gone to events and arrived in a limo but nobody had ever surprised her on a date like this. When he got in, he was received with her lips on his mouth.

"Close the door, we are gonna be late." She whispered in his ear as she nibbled at the lobe for a little bit between words.

After the limo started moving Cindy rolled up the window to their cabin to give them more privacy.

"Did you bring what I asked?"

"Yes", reluctantly handing out the white panties to Cindy. "Don't worry, I washed them. "

"You didn't have to."

"Oh yes, I did! They wouldn't have been very comfortable, all crusty and stained." He said as he started pouring some Champagne into a glass.

"Don't be sad". Cindy said to him as she started slowly sliding them up her legs, pushing the hem of her dress with them, almost revealing her most intimate secrets. "You can have them back at the end of the night." She said as she lifted her butt off the seat to slide them into place. "Watch it there stud you are drooling."

The champagne started overflowing the flute, spilling in his hand almost staining his pants.

"Shit!" He said as he reached for a towel. He gave her the glass as she giggled, then reached for a second glass and poured some more.

Then he reached the driver's window and knocked. As the window rolled down the chauffeur handed Trent a bouquet of flowers.

"They are beautiful Trent. Thank you. They are going to be a little hard to carry around the event... but here". Cindy handed the bouquet to Trent again. She pulled the biggest and most beautiful orchid of the set and slid the flower into her hair on top of her ponytail as decoration.

"I don't know how this relationship is gonna play out but tonight I'm your girl."

THE GAL AT THE GALA

Trent was the first to step out of the limo into a red carpet with photographers on either side. He was a little hesitant, he wasn't used to the attention, but having Cindy clinging to his arm was the reassurance he needed to bear with the situation.

They posed for some pictures for social magazines and newspapers. The party was in a big salon beautifully decorated. Cindy introduced Trent to some of her acquaintances.

After a few more glasses of champagne, they were a little tipsy. A clear sign that they were having fun. Cindy would come and go in different groups mingling. Trent had settled with a group of tech entrepreneurs that were about his age. She couldn't stay away from him for too long though, she would come back with food or more champagne. She had to recognize it wasn't that the party wasn't half bad after all.

"I didn't figure you'd be a social butterfly." Said Trent.

"I'm not, I'm just happy to see long-time friends and acquaintances."

"See, I told you it would be fun! Go ahead and enjoy your friends, I'm all right over here. Met some Wall Street guys and we are talking business so don't worry about me, I'll find you later."

After the opening ceremony and a few words from the president of the NYCB, Cindy was chatting with some of the dancers, catching up. They seemed very interested in her school and life ´after de Company´. As she was ready to go look for Trent she felt a hand grab her arm from behind.

"Missing me already," Cindy said as she turned around. She froze as she saw the man of her nightmares.

John Price was a sixty-year-old man, sharp and cunning, used to always getting his way, he was married to one of the NYCB's oldest members. Mrs. Angela Price. He was a short man that seemed even shorter whenever he arrived next to his beautiful tall third wife.

"Yes, it's been too long since our last conversation two years ago, and oh my, you look even more beautiful, you've filled quite well." He said as he openly leered at her breasts. "What do you say if we give that conversation another try," he said as he squeezed her arm even further.

She pulled her arm from his grip where a pink mark was left. Some of the dancers noticed but said nothing. She didn't blame them. They knew who he was, they were all terrified of him. He had a reputation for ruining many young dancers' careers.

"Don't make a scene now, I know about your little school and I can bring hell down on it, and you'll lose everything and besides, nobody would believe a bitter dancer who couldn't hack it in the big leagues, couldn´t cope with the pressure of being the prima and ran... So it would be in your best interest to cooperate now. Let's go somewhere more private."

She complied.

"Good girl, let's go."

Trent saw Cindy walking behind an old man away from the party. She had a serious look, too far from her semblance of earlier.

Mr. Price got to the edge of the salon and opened one of the side doors that went into a room that had sculptures and art pieces making sure she was following, but before she walked out of the salon she stopped.

"You are right," she said. "I don't want to make a scene in front of everyone but I'm not going anywhere again with you ever again."

Price got noticeably pissed. Just when he was about to forcefully grab her, Trent swished past Cindy and intercepted her attacker pinning him to the wall with enough force to flip his tupee revealing the bold spot on top of his head.

"Who do you think you are? Do you know who am I?"

"I know you are a monster that preys on young girls."

"I know who you are. I asked about you when I saw you with her. You are just establishing your company in New York and I have the power to cripple your business here and back in San Francisco too. I have powerful friends everywhere. I can break your business." Price hissed at him. "Now put me down before I file charges against you, you fucking goon."

Trent lifted him ten inches off the ground and slammed him against the wall thumping his head against it, not hard enough to hurt him but strong enough to make his point.

"You might know my company but you don't know me, and right now it's just you and me. All you need to know right now is I can break YOU, I've broken far tougher men than you".

"Let me go or I will scream."

As soon as he was about to scream, Trent's left forearm lodged into his neck pinning him with his body weight as he let go of his right arm and prepared to punch him square in the face.

"Ppplllleeeeaassshh donnnn hurrrttt meeee."

"Trent stoooop!" Cindy yelled.

"No! He hurt you, I want to hurt him back". Trent was so out of himself that he was ignoring everything he was ever taught about temperance and discipline.

"Let him go, please, he doesn't hold any power over me anymore. I realized he is just a sad little man trying to overcompensate for his small dick".

Trent's pulse seemed to slow down, his body weight shifted and his fits relaxed. He set him down, fixed Price's bow tie giving him a couple of slaps on the cheek. There you go little fella, all set.

Price walked away with a trail of piss down his pant leg.

"Hey Price, I don't have any evidence of what you did to me so I won't press charges for now, but if I even hear a rumor you look at another girl in a way that makes her uncomfortable, I will go down to the police station and file charges, I will be the first in line as a witness and I will be there when we break you".

Price just nodded and walked away.

Cindy turned to Trent and said. "Now you can take me home".

FIRST TIME

The ride home on the limo was a blur, they kissed and caressed passionately. standing up for herself was the most powerful aphrodisiac she had ever felt. Combined with how her date had been there to protect her. Not that she needed it, but it gave her a sense of safety, of reciprocity. He was a man she could count on being there for her in the good and the bad.

Right now she wanted to be baaad.

As soon as they got in the limo, Cindy pounced on Trent ripping off his Batman bow.

"Nice bow by the way."

"Thanks."

Not much else was said.

She pushed off his jacket and opened half the buttons on his shirt.

"Shit! This shirt is impossible to unbutton."

"Rip them off, I can care less."

Cindy didn't hesitate and her hands managed to rip every single one of them as the buttons flew all over the limo. She stopped to catch her breath and admire his toned and muscular martial arts body. She leaped into his lap.

All Trent had to do was pull down on her dress to reveal her beautiful breasts. White round orbs with small pink nipples moving up and down as her chest heaved in anticipation. Se didn't have to wait for another second as Trent's mouth stuffed his face in them, licking and sucking furiously.

As he was busy suffocating in her breast, Cindy undid his pants and took matters into her of hands, stroking his erection with one hand and guiding his mouth from one breast to the other in a ritualistic rhythm as a sexy song inundated the cabin. She was lost in ecstasy, she let go of his cock and started dry-humping him rubbing her white panty-covered clit along his shaft. He was grunting and gripping the limo seats as he held to dear life while Cindy rammed her hips into his.

The limo stopped so he did too. No words were spoken, they dressed enough to get off the car.

Trent tipped the driver and followed Cindy up to her apartment. They couldn't keep their hands off each other the whole ride up to the sixteenth floor.

As soon as they walked into the apartment Cindy turned and lept up to him, arms around his neck, legs around his waist. Trent kicked the door shut behind him and carried her to her room where they both fell on the bed.

Cindy quickly moved on top of him, she was never this fierce when it came to sex, she didn't know why, she only knew she wanted him like she never wanted anyone else. All those years of actively avoiding relationships, intimacy... men, had accumulated and were releasing her desire like a geyser. Trent had never been manhandled like this before during sex. She made him feel like the most desired man on the planet and he was enjoying every second of it.

Cindy got off him for a moment as she struggled to work the zipper of her dress while Trent undressed.

"The damn thing is not cooperating!" Cindy complained. She was struggling to slide the zipper down due mostly to her desperation.

"Here, let me try it."

Trent pulled on the zipper so hard that the handle broke. "Fuck! Fuck!!... Fuck it!!!!" Trent grabbed the dress by either side and ripped it apart. And let the dress slide down. Revealing her entire body except for her white panties.

He turned Cindy around, she pressed her ass to his dick rubbing up and down giving him a delicious butt job while he clung and fumbled with her breasts. She turned and they kissed again. Trent moved his hand down into her panties and started to slide his finger into her crease feeling her heat and wetness.

Their rhythm started to pick up more speed and they traveled quickly to the point of no return. She turned to meet his eyes.

"Take me, Trent, take me now!"

Trent obliged, he pushed her down on the bed again and climbed on top of her, pinning her to the bed. As he pressed the tip of his pole between her legs she reached down and pulled aside her panties.

"Please start gently, it's been a while for me."

Trent kiss her in the mouth sweetly and played with her lips as he started sliding in and backing out slowly. She was so wet that it didn't take long for him to be into her in a couple of strokes.

She started moaning and getting lost in a river of sensations traveling around her whole body. Trent sped up more as he felt his arousal building.

"I'm getting close Cin."

"Me too, don't stop!"

Cindy reached her climax first. "Fuck me coooouuusssiiiinnnnn aaaagggghhhh!!" She yelled as her body began the convulsions of pleasure squeezing Trent's dick.

Hearting her yell like that was the final stroke that sent Trent into overdrive. With a final thrust, his manhood exploded in bursts that shot into Cindy's body as he held her still by the shoulders. "Aaaarrrgghhhh."

Trent collapsed on top of Cindy as they both struggled to find air to fill their lungs.

"Oh my god Cin, that was..."

"I know, amazing..."

Trent slid down to her side and hugged her tightly.

They lay naked on the bed, each pondering the situation. Cindy's head was resting on his chest. A tear ran down her cheek. Trent heard her sniffle.

"What's wrong Cin? Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

"No, you were great, you were perfect, and that's the problem."

Trent stiffened knowing full well what was coming.

I'm scared Trent, I feel like this is too good to be true, my heart is going places I never thought possible and it's scaring the hell out of me. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to be hurt, not by you."

"It's confusing to me too but I think we are past the point of no return, sometimes the heart just has a mind of its own, sometimes you don't get to decide who to love, you just do, and as we've said before we are both consenting adults."

"Do you think it's love, Cindy said nervously."

"I don't know if it is, but I think it can be. I know I care for you deeply, I want to be with you and share my happiness and my sorrows with you."

"And your dick too!"

"Yes, and only with you. I know this is moving too quickly for both of us, but I don't care. I feel I've found something special with you and I don't want to forfeit it because of social norms. I don't want to live a life of regret. Not anymore"

Hearing Trent speak speak like that, calmed her nerves and reassured her that what she was feeling was natural and she shouldn't feel any shame.

"I will try to stop overthinking my feelings for you, I promise."

With that she kissed him again, this time slower and lighter as she moved on top of him and straddled his waist. They made love one more time, this time they moved slower, more intimate, exploring each other's feelings as they savored each other until they were both satisfied once again before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I'll get you for this

The morning found them embraced in each other's arms, with Cindy's leg embracing Trent´s torso. As the light shone through the bedroom window he started to wake up, in his half-asleep state he thought he heard a growl.

"Cindy, did you get a dog? Trent mumbled as he stretched half of his body."

"Cindy dropped her hand from his torso to his crotch."

"No, but I think I'm petting a stud."

"Very funny... I'm serious, I thought I heard something."

"I think it was my tummy, I'm kind of hungry after all of last night's gymnastics."

"Well then let me fix you something," he said as he got up. Trent was more of a morning person than Cindy.

"Wait... wait five more minutes please."

"You stay in bed a little bit longer, I'll let you know when breakfast is ready."

Twenty minutes later Trent woke Cindy up with a kiss. "Wake up Cinderella".

"Cinderella is the maid with the glass shoe, you mean sleeping beauty."

"Sorry Anastasia."

"Aurora! Never mind Prince Charming. I'm up... I'm up."

Trent had cooked some omelets, brewed coffee, OJ, and some fruit he found in the fridge. He had set up breakfast outside on the terrace.

"This is nice, I never eat out here, I've forgotten how beautiful it is."

"It's a shame, we are going to have to make this a Sunday thing then."

"So what do you want to do today my prince?"

"You tell me, I'm new here remember?"

"Well there is some much stuff to see here, I still don't know your interests, I have a feeling you are not much of an art guy, so no art galleries or expositions, at least not today. You'll have plenty of time to check out indoor places like museums and buildings when winter comes. Let's do outdoor activities today."

"What do You have in mind?"

"Let's go swimming!"

"That sounds like fun, but We'll have to go shopping before that, I left my trunks back in SF."

"Great! We can stop by Macy's on the way, I need a new one myself. I'll even let you pick it."

"That will be easy, the sheerest skimpiest one.

Are you sure you want me to be seen like that in public?"

"You haven't told me where are we going swimming."

"It's a surprise, but you are right, sheer will be better."

On the way to the swimming secret place, they stopped at Macy's over at Herald Square. Trent picked up a couple of trunks one in plain blue and another with a palm tree print. She took a little longer to pick up a bathing suit.

She modeled a few to Trent and she laughed when he said they were ´ok´.

Trent started to get impatient and started browsing for something he liked. He settled on a turquoise two-piece bikini that rode high on her hips and a sliding triangle top.

"Try this one."

She put it on and when she walked out to show Trent his choice she was blushing.

I really like it Trent but I don't know, I've never worn something so revealing. The bottom is the right size but the top...

She uncrossed her arms to reveal that the bikini top barely converted her breast, it was one size too small as the sides of her breasts were spilling out of the fabric.

"I really like it that way," Trent said with bulging eyes.

"Really? You would like to see me wear this in public?"

"Maybe not in public if you are shy about it, but I don't know yet where we are going so..."

"Fine, I'll take it, but just for you. Ever since I stopped dancing professionally, my breasts have been growing non-stop, I don't like them very much."

"I love them."

Yeah! I can tell, I'm a little sore in the chest area (jiggles). If I look on the bright side I can finally fill a bikini now.

"I'm sorry about the roughness, I got carried away, I can get this for you if you are only going to wear it for me, after all, I chose it."

"That's exactly why I'm buying it, it's my gift to you and part of the surprise. And don't worry about my breasts, I loved every second of it."

"Next stop the deli on the corner, we need to get some food and drinks, then we'll be on our way."

"Are we driving there?"

"No it's a couple of blocks south, now I've talked too much... so be patient."

A few minutes later they arrived at a brand-new building. Trent figured out they must have an indoor pool. When they approached the reception area, Cindy announced herself and was given a card.

"The penthouse house elevator is over here" The receptionist pointed them to an elevator across a lounge only accessible by the key card.

They took the elevator to the top. The elevator opened directly to a penthouse with marble floors and high ceilings. It had a full kitchen with wood cabinets and granite countertops. Everything shined and smelled brand new. The dining room had a huge chandelier and a luxurious dining set with a table that seemed to be carved out of a single piece of very expensive wood and chairs with high backrests. The living room had huge designer couches and a stone fireplace. Next to it and on the farther side of the penthouse, huge glass panes slid by motor and hid on the wall to give access to the terrace. The terrace had a deck with eight pool lounge chairs and a swimming pool next to the edge of the building with plexiglass walls overlooking the city.