Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years Ch. 02

Story Info
Trent and Cindy's story continues.
15.6k words
4.75
13.7k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead are coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest between cousins. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now. Otherwise, enjoy yourself.

Again, I would like to give my deepest thanks to Dray26 for the input, kind words, and encouragement on my debut in fiction writing. Much appreciated.

This is the second part of a three-part series. This is not a stand-alone story, you will need to read part 1 to be able to follow along the storyline. This is a full story that I sliced in 3 parts once it was done for your reading convenience. I hope you like it.

Part three will be uploaded once its tweaked and spelled checked.

Enjoy you peeps!

_______________________________

LONGER

Two weeks had gone by and as comfortable as the hotel was he was ready to get his own place, he shouldn't be spending so much on hotel accommodations.

Trent with Cindy's help started looking at some places and they already had three of them in mind, all three within walking distance to the new office.

Today he and Cindy if he could accompany him to look at the prospects. He liked Cindy's point of view and he already knew she had great taste.

They had been hanging with each other almost every day `as cousins´, even went out on the weekend but nothing had happened, nothing as emotional as that first meeting. They were both a little hesitant, just lightly flirting with each other but neither seemed willing to risk it. They were cousins and they were navigating uncharted waters. But both their hormones were at the boiling point. The question in each of their minds was who was gonna cave first.

Maybe the other was already over the other, maybe they should just be friends, be cousins, be family, and not something else, whatever that might be.

"I'll pick you up at your place in fifteen?"

"Fifteen? So you are telling me you are already in here watching from behind the mirror Mr.. peeps?"

He burst out laughing and she could hear him on her phone and from inside the apartment behind the mirror.

"You know me so well."

"Pervert!", she said playfully as she ended the call. Let me get a quick shower and we can get out of here she yelled as she walked to the bathroom.

"Ok, I'll just wait here and go through your drawers."

"Alright, just don't wear them, they'll stretch and you'll have to get me new ones."

"Nah, I just like to sniff them", he yelled as he settled on the couch and started going through some emails on his phone.

"Very funny, you can help yourself with anything on the fridge. Get me a beer will ya? I'll be out in a sec."

"Sure hooonnneeeeyyy!" He playfully yelled in an annoyed husband kinda way. "Would you like a foot rub as well?"

She didn't answer, `she must be in the shower already´ he thought. A beer sounded great, he had been supervising the remodeling project site all week making sure it all went smooth as butter, he had earned it.

As he closed the fridge door with two beers in his hand he noticed an invitation on the fridge door held by a ballerina magnet.

The New York City Ballet Gala

2020 SPRING GALA

Saturday, May 30th

Formal attire

Trent heard Cindy exit the bathroom and walk around her room.

"Honey? Are you going out tomorrow night? Again in an annoyed husband tone."

Cindy peeked her head out of her room and saw Trent reading the invitation.

"Oh, that! Nah, I wasn't planning on going."

"Are you sure, it's free champagne and canapés. Sounds fun."

"Are you kidding? Those things are super boring, filled with stuck up, sorry `glamorous´ people." She didn't want to admit the real reason was that she might see `him´. She had been actively avoiding any chance of being close to the asshole ever again.

"I just thought it would be fun for you, for your business, you know, some P.R."

"Nah!, I'm ok, business is good enough for now. Ok, I'm ready to go."

"Here you go my lady," Trent said as he handed the beer.

She downed it in a single gulp.

"Ready when you are my lord. Bottoms up."

"Don`t get images into my head, he said as he gulped his drink also."

"Let`s go."

As they walked down to the first prospect, they walked by a bar. Cindy's favorite Friday night hang out.

"I love the margaritas from this place. Let's go in, we have some time."

Trent wasn't used to drinking this early but maybe it was another NY thing he had to get used to sooner or later.

"I think I'll have a beer" he replied.

"Try the margarita first please?" she said as Cindy looked at him and fluttered her eyes.

"Ok... fine cousin, you are learning too quickly how to push my buttons. Not fair using those beautiful eyes to get your way all the time."

"I'm not big or strong like you, I have to play my strengths."

The bar was a cross between a bar and a coffee shop, modern furniture with wood fixings and plants everywhere. A place you could sit and hang out for hours. His kind of place.

As they walked in, Cindy was immediately waved at and called by a group of her friends.

"Oh my god, that group over there are my best friends, Im sorry... I promise it wasn't intentional or planned in any way."

"What are you talking about, let go meet them!"

`That´s right Cindy, you are not on a date and he is just your cousin... with no friends in the city by the way´.

"Ok, just for a little while, we still have to be there in 20 minutes. And I apologize in advance, they are a little `eccentric´ but I love them like family.

"If they are your family, they are family to me too."

Gaby was a brunette with green eyes, she had a tight skirt down to her knees and a pink dress shirt, and with her glasses and long hair tied in a ponytail, she looked like a lawyer or executive of some sort. Next was Francesca, she was dressed more casually, wearing overalls with paint stains and a Queen t-shirt, the band, not the monarch. Her brown hair cut short to her chin, she was the prettiest of the group sitting at the table, with a small pretty nose and big brown eyes. Then came Alma, who was clearly of Latin American descent, Trent would later Learn she arrived in New York as a foreign exchange student and never left. Her Mexican heritage gave her a slightly darker tone than the rest and fuller lips, she was more exotic than pretty, but her curves and ethnicity made her popular in the gringo department. Last to introduce himself was Tobias. Toby was another of the girls, clearly the most fashionista, using bright colors, he was African American, a little shorter than him but slimmer, he had long nails and sparkling lipstick.

"Hi Cindy, haven't seen you in a while, I bet you've been busy, Toby said as he turned to Trent. Are you going to introduce us to this big fella?"

"I'm sorry guy's, this is Toby the eccentric, this is Gaby... the blood-sucking lawyer, that over there is Francesca the pretty... pretty broke artist and Alma is the gringo soul sucker, so better stay away from those lips.

"Cindy' that was so rude! Toby said. Accurate but rude!"

They all laughed.

"Guys this is... she hesitated, he's my.... mmm."

Hi, I'm Trent, he said salvaging the situation. We are leasing an office space together. Great nails by the way Toby.

"Tobias smiled, I like your "whatever" already."

"Really? You finally took the plunge?" Gaby said in a surprised manner.

"Yes, he arrived like a gift from the heavens, his company will be setting up in most of the space, and I'm going to be getting more than enough for me."

"I bet you are" quickly remarked Toby with a smirk.

"Remember Cindy, I told you you are welcome to use our conference rooms and service areas whenever you need it," Trent added. "Mi casa... su casa".

"Here", Tobias stood up and gave Cindy his seat as he gestured to a waiter and asked for two more chairs.

"We can't stay long guys, we have to be leaving in fifteen minutes, we have an appointment. I just wanted to introduce Trent to the best Margaritas in the neighborhood if he is going to be living close by."

"Where are you going in such a hurry," Francesca asked.

"I'm looking for a place to live and I want Cindy's opinion on a couple of places"

"Oh! I had the impression you guy's where on a date." Francesca added.

"No!, this is just business, casual, casual business." `Fuck! Here I go again saying stupid shit like that.´ The whole group sensed the awkwardness in Cindy's response. They smiled. She knew them well, they'll let her have it after. Gaby quickly changed the subject.

"So are you going to the gala tomorrow?"

"Not this year."

"Well, you didn't go last year either."

"Yeah, I told her earlier she should go, but she is adamant," Trent added.

"Tell you what, I'll go if you'll be my plus one."

"Yeah, I don't think ballet is my cup of tea."

"You didn't seem to mind a week ago, what were your exact words...?"

"Fine, you got me there, what time should I pick you up?"

The rest of the group was listening intently, witnessing her friend flirting and asking a guy out on a date for the first time. They all had a round of Margaritas, and Cindy and Trent touched and flirted with each other, like a couple in love. `Oh! They'll give her hell for it alright!´

———

The first two places were very nice but Cindy wasn't thrilled, they were both spacious but they lacked personality, they were modern and plain, Cindy felt Trent needed something a little more rugged, a guy place and she wasn't feeling it with the first two.

Trent left the best for last, as they walked to the final prospect.

As they walked they were discussing the last two options. She was sharing her thoughts about the styles and how she didn't see him living on any of them. They were nice but too sterile for him.

"I'm so glad you came along Cindy, as he impulsively wrapped an arm around her shoulders."

She didn't complain and walked like that for half a block until her brain betrayed her yet again.

"You mentioned your ex-girlfriend back at the bar."

"Yeah."

He let his arm drop.

´God dammit Cindy!! Why, why now! Why can't you just enjoy the moment?

She scolded herself. "I'm sorry Trent, I shouldn't have known better than to bring up such a painful subject, I know we just reconnected a week ago."

"It´s ok Cindy, I'm glad you asked, I'm just so used to keeping my feelings to myself, but honestly I feel more connected to you in a week than I did with Jean in almost two years. My relationship with Jean had been a secret to most. We worked together and I was her boss so first I thought she didn't want to announce our relationship because she was worried about what others would think. Her banging her boss for a raise or tho climbing up the company ladder. So I kept the secret for two years. It was fun at first, like something `forbidden´, but after that, I started getting worried the relationship was stuck. The more I pressed, the more she distanced herself. You have to understand I was in love with this girl so I did something desperate, something stupid."

"Noooooo..." she let it escape before her hands lost the race to her mouth.

"Yes... I proposed."

"And that's when your relationship ended right?"

"Wrong, she accepted, but she still wanted to keep it a secret until she was ready to tell her parents and friends. Two months later she was still not ready. And a few days ago I caught her with Mark, the company's CFO. He is one of the members of the board of the majority of shareholders and he is my friend from college."

"So I confronted her. I've already told you how she was confused and a mess. How I made her choose between him and me, I would have forgiven her and built a family with her. How stupid am I? That week I managed to inquire about them my friend was clueless about my relationship with her, he was also trying to keep the relationship a secret as requested by her, but apparently after a night out and after a few drinks he spilled the soup to the other members. That's something I never did."

"Oh Trent, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were engaged, I didn't know it was as serious as that. Her loss. Thank you for confiding in me, I know it must have been difficult telling me this, just a few days after it happened. We just reconnected a few days ago but I can already tell, you are as kind and loyal as anyone I've ever met. We'll have to find you the right girl but first, we have to find you the right place to bring your conquests."

"You mean like Gaby or Francesca? Maybe Alma?"

"Cindy gave a playful but firm elbow right in his ribs."

"Go ahead, you can call them right now if you want to."

He kept teasing her, "But I don't have their numbers."

She was having none of it. "Fine here's my phone, I think I called Frasncesca last week, you'll find her in my speed dial."

He was going through with the tease and was about to dial her number. He suddenly stopped in his tracks as he saw their first call. It had a video call icon next to it.

She kept walking a couple more steps until she noticed he had stopped. She turned to see his face lit up by the phone screen as it was dark already.

"Did you video call me the first time we spoke, while I was in the shower?"

The blood suddenly drained from her face and felt a cold chill crawl up her spine.

"I... I... yes. I could barely see anything, the door, the steam... your silhouette", words were escaping her. She was busted. "You shouldn't answer your phone like that you know." She said regaining her composure.

"Well common sense should have stated to hang up immediately don't you think."

"I know, I'm sorry." She said sincerely.

"Oh lady, if I had that stapler right now!"

Cindy realized Trent wasn't mad, he was just teasing her.

"That's right Mr peeps! You are the one to talk!."

"Haha fine, let's call it even then. Even though I feel cheated, your peep show was days earlier and longer than mine."

"Longer? Not from where I was standing" Cindy said as she winked at him.

THE APARTMENT

The apartment was large and spacious, it had three bedrooms, a nice kitchen, a living room, a fireplace, and a balcony overseeing the Hudson. It had a brick wall on one side and a concrete wall on the other. The pace was so open that they could hear the echo when they walked in.

"Oh my god Trent, this is perfect for you. This could be the master bedroom, this one the guest room and you even have a room to have a gym and work those muscles of yours. This kitchen is big enough to entertain guests or fix a great dinner for one of your dates whoever it might be. I know what each of my friends like." ´Ok, Cindy, here you go again.´

"Thank's for the tip, but I think I already have a girl in mind. Trent said as he grabbed Cindy by the arm and spun her around putting his arm around her small waist looking into her eyes with a longing he had never felt for another soul."

"Don't tease me, Trent, please I know I act like I don't care but remember I've had a crush on you since I was eleven and never got over it. It's painful to think of you with another woman so if you don't feel the same please stop teasing me like that, I don't think I can take it anymore."

She lowered her head to rest it on his chest as her eyes filled with tears and her hands clenched into fists pulling on the fabric of his shirt.

Trent grabbed her chin and pulled it upward again to meet her drowning eyes.

"I do feel like that also. I think I'm falling for you so hard that I'm going to need a lot of stapling."

Before she could laugh he invaded the privacy of her mouth, kissing her, slowly at first and then furiously as they both needed to release a megaton of build-up sexual tension.

Trent easily picked her up and settled her on the counter as he started venturing down her neck. She was thrown on her back as she caressed her invader's ample back. Justa as he started lifting her skirt they heard a noise at the door, thankfully the kitchen was out of sight so they had a couple of seconds to compose themselves as the building manager came in. They didn't do a good enough job.

"So I take it you guys ´like´ the place. It's great for a young couple and big enough to start a family if that is on your life plans."

Neither of them corrected him, he was trying to hide his boner and she was trying to slow her breathing down to normal levels, she felt like she just ran a 100-meter sprint at the Olympics. Her hair was a mess, her skirt was askew. A few seconds later and the manager would have been the peep in their own show.

"Tess, the place is exactly what I'm looking for., I'll take it. I can send you the paperwork over the weekend and we could be signing the lease on Monday." Said Trent as he stood behind Cindy and hug her at the waist.

´Damn it Trent, you are not helping my hormones´ she thought.

"Great, I'll set up the contract and make sure everything is ready to sign on Monday."

As they left the building Trent walked Cindy back to her apartment. He put his arm around her shoulders again but this time Cindy put hers around his waist as they walked, each pondering what did happen, what almost happened, and what they wanted to happen. They arrived at the entrance to her building. She turned before they walk into the entrance.

"Trent, I think before we go back in we should talk about what happened, we are cousins and this is messing me up. I really really want us to go up and finish what we started on the counter but I don't know if we are ready for that. I also really really want to know what you think about all this."

"You are right, I just ended a two-year relationship not two weeks ago. This has taken me like a storm of emotions and I don't know if bringing all this emotional turmoil is fair to you. You deserve better Cindy. As attracted as I am to you, I think it would be better to take it slow and get to know each other better and be really sure about what we want before getting involved physically."

Trent saw the evident sadness in her look, or was it regret? Did she regret her feelings?

´I really want to fuck your brains out tonight´. She thought to herself but it was a good idea to get to know each other better before venturing into the forbidden.

"So are you ok with us dating for a while before... you know, melting the countertop?"

"Absolutely! I don't want to screw this up, I don't want to do anything to hurt you. I'll just have to do with that private ballet performance from last Friday."

"Hang on a sec, that reminds me of something", she pulled him to the side of the building, out of view into an alley, Cindy put her hands under her dress and pulled the side of her panties down over her legs, stepping off them and putting them in his hand as she whispered, "I wore the same pair of underwear just in case. Now they are yours."

He couldn't resist, he pulled her to him and kissed her. His kiss was gentle but powerful, charged with lust. She felt his erection growing in his pants, she pressed her hips even further into him pressing his erection on her naked pelvis. ´Oh, my god! This felt so good.´

It took her every ounce of willpower to pull away from the kiss and without saying anything except "See you tomorrow night" she walked into the building waving at him as he watched her stumble away, knowing she was naked under her dress, he pocketed the panties and walked back to his hotel in a daze.

Back in his hotel room before he started packing his stuff there was one thing he needed to do, he set his phone exactly in the same place as their call took place, he turn on the shower and waited for the steam, then he set the timer in his phone to ten seconds as he berated his dick to attention, it didn't take long since he had her panties in his hand. After pressing the shutter icon on the screen he set the panties down on the sink and got in the shower. Three, two, one... the shutter sounded.

Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers