Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years Ch. 03

Story Info
Final Chapter in Trent and Cindy's love story.
13.9k words
4.76
9.6k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead are coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest between cousins. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now. Otherwise, enjoy yourself.

Again, I would like to give my deepest thanks to Dray26 for the input, kind words, and encouragement on my debut in fiction writing. Much appreciated.

This is the third and final of a three-part series. This is not a stand-alone story, you will need to read parts 1 and 2 to be able to follow the storyline. This is a full story that I sliced into 3 parts once it was done for your reading convenience. I hope you like it.

Enjoy the end of Trent and Cindy´s story.

_______________________________

WORK JEANS

Monday was a busy day. Finally, the office was ready and Trent and Jean would be spending the day interviewing candidates.

She was wearing black color slacks and a loose blouse, a very conservative outfit, proper for the head of Human Resources. She still looked beautiful and sharp. She conducted herself in a very professional manner, contrary to what Trent was expecting. He let his guard down and actually enjoyed his time with her, like childhood friends.

Cindy was also very busy with the finishing touches, decorating and supervising the work on the phone lines, and networking for her own space. Cindy was done at noon, she hurried because she wanted to have lunch with Alma at least for the next few days.

She walked over to Trent's office to see if he wanted to go with her. She didn't know if she should text instead. Did Trent mind if she showed up unannounced or if he didn't like to be interrupted at work? She would have to find out eventually so she knocked.

"Come in!"

"Hi peep's, I'm just heading out to meet Alma for lunch and was wondering if you wanted to tag along."

"I would love to... hang on a sec", Tren't checked his agenda. "Sorry I have back-to-back calls until three, and the IT technician is coming at two. It's a busy day but say hi to Alma from me, please.

"Too bad, she asked three times for you during the morning, she really wanted you to come, I think she has a crush on her knight in shiny armor/ninja/John Wick."

"Ha ha, stop teasing me. Besides, the way you handed Price, I think she is in more than capable hands if push comes to shove."

"Do you want me to bring you lunch?"

"Nah! That's ok, I'll probably Uber something later."

"Ok, see you tonight, remember I'm cooking dinner tonight so get a salad or something light."

"Will do", then his phone rang. She waved goodbye and left the office.

Trent was answering some emails when Jean stepped into his office.

"Peeps? She asked inquisitively."

"Long story," he said bluntly avoiding the conversation.

"I'm going to order a salad, you want any?"

Sounds great thanks he said keeping his eyes on the monitor, I want a..."

"I'll get you the usual, don't worry, my treat". She sounded excited. "I'll let you know when the food arrives.

"Thanks."

Jean was determined to get Trent back, she opened an extra button and fixed her hair and makeup just like he liked.

Jean walked into Trent's office half an hour later. "Lunch is here."

"Thank you, I'm going to eat here in my office."

"Jean set the bag of food on the coffee table and sat on the couch. Do you mind if I eat with you, I'm only staying a week so I would like to take advantage of the little time we have, I need to discuss the candidates with you."

"And I need to go over the dress code and the uniforms."

"Uniforms?"

"Yes, NY culture is different than SF's. I would like to set up a meeting tomorrow morning at the Bizattire, the company that will be making the uniforms so we can pick and choose color and style. After that, we can reorder through their website."

"Do you need me to model any of the designs?"

Trent stopped typing for half a second, but long enough for Jean to notice and smile. He hated himself for that, he knew exactly what she was doing and he was letting her in his head. Was he really over her?

"Listen, Jean, stop with the games, stop teasing me, stop the innuendo, our relationship is over, your fault, my fault, whatever, it's no longer relevant, it's done."

Tears started falling from her eyes.

Fuck, he felt like an asshole, but why? he was sure he was being manipulated, but still it felt like crap.

"I'm sorry, I know I deserve most of it, but it still hurts like hell coming from your mouth," she said as she started wiping her eyes. She got up, smoothed her skirt with her hands, and avoiding eye contact grabbed her stuff and left his office.

"Wait Jean, Im, sorry!"

She stopped but she didn´t turn around. She stood there and said "It's ok, Im sorry too. Then she closed the door behind her, regained her posture, wiped the fake tears, and smiled. "Ok, Cindy, this game just started and you are going to lose whether he ends up with me or not. You will not get him".

DINNER AND ROLL TIDE

As Trent entered the apartment he could smell food cooking. Cindy was marinating meat, rubbing salt and spices on it. She was wearing the outfit she had the day he inadvertently spied on her.

"Welcome peeps, how was your day?"

"Very productive but I'm glad to be over with it. So what is all this?"

"I wanted to do something special to commemorate a month since we met. I'm going to be wearing the same thing you saw me dancing with that first time. I'm marinating some stakes like our first dinner. By the way, you are in charge of the grill and the stakes. And finally, we can have a shower together."

"I don feel so cheesy now," Trent said as he took a small box from his pocket. "I had this made for you."

"What is it? Is it jewelry? You shouldn't have."

"I couldn't help it."

She slowly untied the pink ribbon tied around de box. She had never received jewelry from a boyfriend. She was very surprised, she didn't even expect him to have this date on his radar. Cindy opened it slowly and burst out laughing as both of their nervousness was replaced by admiration and surprise.

Trent had commissioned a necklace with a golden pendant in the shape of a stapler.

"This is beautiful and hilarious at the same time Trent, I really love it."

She turned around and lifted her hair, motioning Trent to put it on her neck. It went all the way down to her chest, just an inch above her cleavage. She turned again to face him and gave him a big kiss as she caressed his dick.

He whispered into her ear, "I want you to send me a `pic´ later."

Trent fired up the grill and started with the vegetables Cindy prepared. Then as Trent started grilling the stakes, Cindy put on some music and started dancing for Trent's pleasure. Trent had trouble trying not to burn the steaks as he was very distracted with the performance.

The dance was becoming more sensual as she combined ballet choreography with stripper moves. Trent was mesmerized as the steaks were turning to charcoal. He took them off the grill, set them on a platter, and left them there as he marched into the dance floor with the sole intent of ravishing her.

Cindy was dancing with her eyes closed as she usually did. She had her leg over the railing, she had her left arm over her head, and swirled her torso in a circular motion.

Trent came from behind and put his hand on her right butt cheek. she opened her eyes and leaned back into him as he took his left hand and slid it down from her navel to her pussy and rubbed it gently over her panties eliciting a deep moan.

"I guess we are not eating right now."

"No, I'm eating alright!"

With that said Trent slid his arms between her legs and lifted her, and held her to the window in front of him. She was now sitting over his chest high on the ground with her legs dangling to the side of his shoulders and her crotch right in his face.

He started licking the fabric of the panties. She helped by grabbing it and pulling it aside giving him full access to her wetness.

She felt his strength under her body, and with her other hand grabbed onto his head and set the rhythm. Trent was getting aroused but his hands were glued to the glass and they would stay there so Cindy wouldn't fall. Cindy's hands were out of reach and her mind was leaving the galaxy right now, so his pleasure would have to wait.

Her legs tensed and squeezed his arms so hard that his hands started sliding together making a squeaky sound. When her orgasm erupted her body started buckling in his arms and before he lost control, he let her drop from to his chest and slide down on him until her pelvis was bumping into his crotch, the final twerks pressing into his erection. They embraced for a couple of minutes until she slid down to her knees.

"Oh my god! That was amazing" She said as she trembled uncontrollably, Cindy was fighting for every breath. I've never felt like this before. "Your turn big boy, but I have a confession to make, I've never done this to a guy before, at least not all the way to the end but with you, I want it all so no holding back Mr."

"Are you sure you want to do this? Cause Im wired up and ready to burst!"

With that, Cindy opened his trousers and released his throbber. She put her lips on the tip of his penis and slowly engulfed inch by inch until it reached the back of her throat and had to mimic the swallowing motion to get his whole length down her throat, she had never allowed anyone to go this deep so she was surprised she could suppress her gag reflex. Her lips were touching the base of his dick as her tongue lapped the underside of the intruder, then slowly reversed. She swallowed again and reversed, each time a little faster and tighter. Again and again, until Trent started regressing into a primal state. She was going fast by now, pumping and slurping but Trent's arousal levels weren´t fast enough so instinctively grabbed Cindy by her ponytail and started skull fucking her hard. It only took seconds, a couple of strokes for him to cum hard into Cindy's throat. After feeling his orgasm come to an end she pushed on his hips and grasped for air as the last few seconds she couldn't breathe.

Trent's legs buckled and he fell to the floor.

"That was... unexpected she said with a coy smile and a raspy voice as she wiped the excess liquids from the edge of her mouth.

"You... you ok?" He said as he gasped for air. "I'm sorry Cin, I hope I didn't hurt you! I lost it, I've never felt this wild before, I don't know what came over me."

"As blurry fast as my mouth was assaulted, I DO know what came over me," she said as she winked at him.

"Are you still hungry after this? I might have dropped a galón into your throat."

"Are you kidding? This was the entree. The meal has yet to come."

They ate their well-done steaks while enjoying a bottle of wine. Then they moved to the terrace. Cindy grabbed her phone and connected it to a Bluetooth speaker. She had made a list of romantic songs, songs she `danced to´ by herself. Songs that touched her intimately and now she wanted to share them with him, she wanted to dance for him, she wanted to dance with him.

She listened to songs of any decade but she found the rhythm, tempo, and nostalgia of the songs from the '60s, '70s, and 80's. The first song on the list, "Lost in your eyes - by Debbie Gibson"

She started dancing, performing around him. This time it was more emotional, a display of love, love for her art, love for him. She would grab his hand and guide him to spin her or catch her as she interpreted the lyrics and translated them into body motion. Trent was mesmerized by her performance. He would start feeling the flow and started participating more and more, he started understanding the language she was communicating.

The song ended and a new one began. ´Eternal flame - The Bangles´. "I love this song she exclaimed, and I now realize it's so fitting." She got close to him, took off her shoes, and started slow dancing to the song.

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling

Do you feel my heart beating

Do you understand?

Do you feel the same

Am I only dreaming

Is this burning an eternal flame?

"Now I understand I've always been waiting for you Trent".

I believe it's meant to be, darling

I watch you when you are sleeping

You belong with me

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming

Or is this burning an eternal flame?

"I don't care you are my cousin, I don't care what people will say. I'm lost in your eyes forever."

Say my name

Sun shines through the rain

A whole life so lonely

And then come and ease the pain

I don't want to lose this feeling, oooooh

"I know it's too early to be saying stuff like this but I love you, Trent."

Trent held her tighter and kissed her. his hands on her back traveling south as they reached the bottom and gave her a little squeeze.

Cindy took her cue and let her dress fall to the ground. She was in her underwear. Trent took a few steps back and admired the muse that stood before him. She was a shy girl and doing this in the open brought a certain rush to her libido.

"Stretch for me"

Cindy shifted her weight a little so her right leg became her center of gravity, then slowly she began raising her left knee. When her knee arrived at her side, her foot kept rising until it was above her head. Her legs doing a standing split. The fabric of her panties stretched along her crotch shaping every crease of her sex.

Trent got closer but she stopped him.

"Wait! Take your dick out and put the tip close to me, barely touching my pussy."

Trent did as he was told, too dry-mouthed to be able to articulate a reply, he just nodded and complied. As he got close enough to touch her with the tip she moved her panty to the side and her standing split turned into a tilt. Her legs started forming a sideways "V" as she started sliding into Trent's cock.

"Now fuck me hard."

Trent couldn't believe her flexibility, he had never fucked like this.

He grabbed her leg and started pounding, rubbing places that weren't usually touched inside of her. Her tits were bouncing around but still constrained by her lace sheer bra. They kept at it in that position for a few moments but it started to strain her muscles, she started sensing a cramp crawl up her towering leg and dropped it. Cindy now bent over as Trent never stopped and kept railing her furiously.

Her moaning was getting loud.

"Hey guys! As much as I'm enjoying the show, it's getting loud, you are going to wake up the children, you might wanna take this to the bedroom." The neighbor said while holding a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

Cindy stood up immediately as she recognized Mr. Hernandez's voice coming from the apartment window above hers.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Mr. Hernandez", Cindy yelled as she quickly picked up her clothes and ran inside.

When Trent caught up with her inside the apartment, she received him with a kiss as she laughed at the embarrassment on his lips.

"Was that as exciting for me as it was for you?"

"Yeah! It gave me a rush."

"I'm going to be so embarrassed the next time I bump into him in the building."

Don't worry about it, he seemed to enjoy it, we´ll just have to be more mindful about our surroundings.

She was even more turned on now, she was confused as to why, but she didn't ponder too much on it, she wanted to finish what they started.

She guided him to her bedroom where she got down on her knees again and started sucking him into full attention again. She didn't have to suck too much before he was hard as steel.

As Trent looked down on his cousin's face, her chin bumping into his balls he stared at her cleavage. Her bra was squeezing them together and her motion was making the flesh of her tits ripple like waves that crashed and merged.

He lifted her and playfully threw her in the bed with an ease that felt her feel so fragile, so submitted to his desires, that she laid still on the bed with a look of longing and submission.

He straddled her. "I'm going to fuck your tits," He said. everything so far had been a request, a dance of two souls, now this was more of a command and she loved it. She wanted to please him. At this moment she was completely his.

He unclasped her bra from the front and laid his dick between her mounds.

"Now press them together" he commanded.

He held to the headboard and started fucking her tits. His penis wasn't sliding as he wanted, after a couple of strokes it started hurting him, and by the look of her expressions, it wasn't so pleasurable for her either.

"Wait Cin, the friction is irritating my beast."

"Your what? She couldn't help to chuckle a little when she heard the nickname he had given to his penis."

"Over there by the nightstand I have some hand lotion." Cindy indicated.

"Don't laugh, I've heard some horror stories of girlfriends giving our dicks silly names so before anything like that happens I decided to name it myself, ok? Would you like me to call yours a certain way?" He said as he reached and grabbed the lotion and proceeded to embalm "the beast" and rub the slippery liquid all over her tits.

"Nope, never had that problem."

"Then I shall call it "the princess" and your breast will be "Katy and Perry". All done, now squeeze Katy and Perry for me."

"Oh my god, that's... that's.... that's actually kinda hot!"

Trent was already fucking them, admiring the nipples as they swirled around her mounds.

She started picking up speed rubbing her breasts along his length.

His eyes started looking around the inside of his skull and he was reaching the ultimate release.

"Baby, are you ready to see fireworks?" She said with a smile.

Arrrrggghhh! His cock exploded, signing her face and chest with his seed as he collapsed to her side.

"My turn, I'm going to fuck your face".

Cindy got on top of him and straddled his face. Trent's tongue immediately went to work on her clit, licking and swirling his tongue around bringing pressure and intention to her pleasure cove. She grabbed the headboard and started grinding harder into his face. He used his hands to play with her breasts and his fingers to pinch her nipples. She pressed so hard that he was drowning in her pleasure only being able to breathe occasionally. She wouldn't have it, she only went harder and faster. As her orgasm was fighting to reach the surface she felt for his dick, he was already hard again. She quickly adjusted her body and slid down until she sheathed his cock. There was no stopping her, shame and pleasure fueling her sex drive. Then her orgasm broke the surface and her pelvic muscles spasmed tightening her grip on Trent's erection. Trent could feel her cumming, her sex felt like a furnace on his hot rod. A little longer and he would have gotten there too but it didn't matter, he did it for her.

Cindy was spent, they embraced naked on the bed and drifted to sleep.

"What a roll tide" was the last thing she said that night.

All he did was smile.

NOT NOW, NOT EVER

Cindy was so energetic this morning that she exercised very early, as soon as Trent left for a meeting across town. She had her leggings and a sports bra as she prepared a veggie smoothie.

There was a knock on the door, when she opened the door Jean was standing in a dress that embellished her best features but more shocking was her beauty and demeanor.

"Hi Cindy, I'm sorry to interrupt, is Trent here we were supposed to meet here later but I got bored at my place and came to hang out for a while before I met with a prospect."

"Sorry Jean, He's not here, he had a meeting early across town."

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know, I'll wait for him downstairs."

"Don't be silly, come in, you can wait for him in the living room. I just exercised so I'm going to take a shower. Help yourself to some Coffee if you want, I just made a fresh pot."

Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers