Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers

"Thank you Cindy, you are very nice, I can see why Trent likes you."

Cindy could sense the sadness in her words as she spoke.

"Thank you Jean, I can understand why he acts all weird and awkward around you, you are stunningly beautiful, and you have such a strong presence. It's hard not to be intimidated and a little jealous of you."

"You really think that about me? Thank you, and to be honest I feel the same way about you, You have a sports-illustrated cover figure and your eyes are stunning." Jean seemed to blush for the first time since she met her.

"Was she flirting with me? Was I?"

"I'm gonna go ahead and jump in the shower, I'm sure Trent will be here any minute."

As Cindy walked into her room, she nudged the door to close but she didn't open any window so the pressure in the room stopped the door from closing so it stayed ajar.

Jean noticed Cindy walking around her room as she undressed. Jean was also envious of Cindy's dance body and big breasts, natural breasts as far as she could tell. She also wanted to know so she peeked in the room but Cindy was already in the shower. Jean's heart started pounding as she entered her room, Cindy's personal intimate space. Why was she feeling this way, she had never felt nervous around another woman. Maybe it was the fact she was important in Trent's life, maybe the fact that no other woman had stood up to her as she did at the party, maybe the fact that she was hot as hell!

Jean opened the bathroom door and peeked in. Cindy was showering with her back to her. Jean took her clothes off expecting Cindy to turn around and freak out any time but she was busy washing her body. She noticed Cindy was spending too long cleaning her pelvic area. She was masturbating!

Without saying a word Jean got in the shower and hugged her from behind. Cindy was panting but froze as she was touched but didn't scream. Was she shocked? Was she scared, was she expecting it?

Under the warm water, Jean started kissing her shoulders and neck. Cindy's breathing accelerated even more and resumed the sexy rub of her clit. Jean cupped Cindy's breasts and massaged them, Cindy let out a gasp and started moaning.

"Let me help you with that," Jean said as she lowered her hand and proceeded to rub her and finger her. Water ran down her face, heat ran up her vag, sensations everywhere rising like a fire that consumes every nerve in her body. Jean whispered into her ear as she was about to reach her orgasm.

"I wish he was here with us"

"I'm here," Trent said as he opened the door... "Cindy wake up!"

"Cindy... wake up! Wake up!"

Cindy opened her eyes and sat up on the bed, the sheets damp in perspiration!

"What happened?"

"It looked like you were having a bad dream, you were tussling and moaning, and you looked like you were in pain so I woke you up. Are you ok? Wanna talk about it? I've heard it helps."

"I don't want to talk about it, not now not ever. She said sternly, as she laid down again and turned away from Trent."

After a few moments of confusion, Trent laid back again.

"I'm here if you ever want to talk about it Cin, good night". He turned off the bedside lamp again and drifted back to sleep.

Cindy didn't say anything. She was so confused herself. Why was she so angry? The fact that she had an erotic dream of another woman, that it was her boyfriend's ex, the fact that they were interrupted right at the climax, or was it just a weird dream? nothing meaningful about it?! The implications scared the hell out of her.

It took her an hour to calm down enough to fall asleep again.

DRESS CODE

The next morning Cindy was acting weird and distant and even a little hostile towards Trent.

"Hi Cin good morning, got any coffee?"

"The Coffee is right there where it has always been.2

"Ok, just thought you prepared some."

"You are a big boy and you have two hands to make your own coffee."

Trent stared but said nothing as he started preparing a pot. Then took about two cups. Cindy noticed he was going to make some for her too even though she was acting like a bitch.

"I'm sorry, I had a weird night."

"It's ok, I understand, I'll give you some space but if you want to talk about it I'm here for you when you are ready."

"In the meantime, I have a meeting with Jean at the company that will be manufacturing the uniforms of VNAPSYS. I'll probably be there all morning but I'll give you a call before lunch if you are up to it, you can join us."

Cindy felt jealous and annoyed at the mention of Jean. It was weird she hadn't felt this way before. Why was she jealous?

"I'm going to be busy too. I hope you two have fun, after all, you are not related!"

"Cindy, what's wrong? Talk to me, you know I love you, Jean is in the past and this... this is only work! I promise!"

She knew it but she was raging inside, a feeling she couldn't shake away and dismiss so easily.

"Yeah! I bet it's `just work´ in the presence of that body and that face smiling at you.

Trent knew this wasn't the moment for this discussion. "Let's discuss this later ok?" As he set the coffee cup in front of her

"Cindy just shrugged."

After Trent left Cindy felt guilty for behaving so immaturely, but maybe that was the problem, these feelings were new to her, she was immature when it came to love. After all, he had never felt anything as real as this, anything close to feeling like this, and apparently, she couldn't handle it.

She wanted to text him and let him know it was alright, she felt better, that she missed him and loved him very much. But she thought texting was also an immature move, he said they would talk when he came back, and he even said he would call her to have lunch with them, with her! She didn't want to be the jealous girlfriend, she had to figure something out, she needed to work, something to distract her toxic thoughts.

—-

Trent left feeling aggrieved but tried to put it aside. Maybe it was just hormonal or maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed he thought. Was she having second thoughts? Maybe dating her cousin was too much for her and the pressure was getting to her. Maybe it was just a mood swing, after all, he was still getting to know her but he was confused as to why she seemed so annoyed and wanted to pick a fight, it was so unlike her.

He picked up his phone as he walked to Bizattire and purchased a nice arrangement of flowers to be delivered to her apartment.

As he arrived at the building, he announced himself to the receptionist, letting her know he had a meeting with the head of design, Stacy McCarthy.

"Yes, Mr Wright, they are expecting you, this way. "

"I'm waiting for my HR executive."

She's already inside, she arrived a couple of minutes before you, and she insisted on getting a head start with the designs.

Trent was led to a room that looked more like a Taylor shop with fabrics of all colors, printed catalogs with different styles for all kinds of work situations, a couple of dressing rooms, and couture tables in the middle of the room.

"Mr. Wright, this is where we'll be designing your uniforms."

Jean came out of a dressing room wearing a long tight skirt that went from her waist to her mid-calf. It was a dark grey fabric and a white blouse.

"So what do you think about this one?"

"It's nice but I'm looking for something more conservative."

"I believe this is proper attire for NY."

"I would like something a little less sexy. Yes, The skirt is too tight and the blouse too... transparent. You look great in it, and you got the body to make anything look great but not all the women working at VNAPSYS are going to have your figure. so shall we look at other styles? By the way, why are you modeling the uniforms?"

"It's our fault, Mr Wright."

"Please call me Trent."

"Thank you, Trent. The model had an emergency and we called to reschedule with Ms Swanson."

"You can call me Jean. I told them we were on a schedule so I offered to wear the proposals. The other two styles are already laid down on the table. Would you mind handing me the next one?"

As Trent turned to grab the uniform and give it to Jean, she started undressing where she was standing. He and Stacy were speechless.

"Don't worry about it Stacy, He's seen me naked many times before, he even proposed a couple of weeks ago and I came to NY to say yes, look!" She was wearing the engagement ring he gave left on the bed.

"Congratulations!"

Trent didn't correct her, it wasn't the time or the place to cause a scene, he just wanted to proceed and go back to the office, to Cindy.

Jean was now trying the second outfit, she was wearing a matching set of black lace lingerie.

As much as he hated to admit his eyes were lusting for her curves even though his heart yelled otherwise.

She knew exactly what she was doing, the kind of reaction she was eliciting in Trent. She would bend over, ask to be zipped up or down, she would adjust her bra and boobs when she tried a blouse. Trent's dick was expectant, he knew he was walking a dangerous path, he wasn't sure if he had crossed the line by allowing this behavior and not leaving immediately.

After she was done, it was his turn to try on some of the outfits. The men's outfit was much easier, a dress shirt with the logo and slacks was done in a fraction of the time. Then they had to go sign some contracts, arrange the deposit transfer and go over the budget once more. At noon they were saying goodbyes and leaving to go to lunch.

"Where do you want to go to lunch?"

"I changed my mind, I'm going back to the office."

"Is everything alright babe?"

Don't act naive Jean, you are not fooling anyone. Wearing the engagement ring knowing full well we are over, Stripping in sexy lingerie when you know I'm in with Cindy.

"Don't act all naive too. She's your cousin!"

"It's none of your business, not anymore."

"You are hurt, resentful, and on the rebound. It's ok, it will pass, you made your point"

"I was hurt, I'm not now, what I found with Cindy I never felt for you."

With that tears started rolling down her cheek. Trent immediately regretted saying it, even though it was the truth he didn't like hurting people like that, not even Jean.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that Jean."

"I'm sorry I hurt you, I hate that you can hurt me. I don't like feeling vulnerable, ever!"

"I know, I don't want to hurt you either but you are being stubborn, you are not making it easy."

"I'm losing the love of my life, it shouldn't be easy. It's even harder if we work in the same place."

"I agree, and maybe we shouldn't."

"No please Trent don't fire me, I love working here, I need the work, I've grown so much!."

"No, I would never do that Jean, you know it. What I mean is that we should avoid each other for a while after you go back to SF."

"I'm sorry if I'm making it awkward between you too. I don't want to lose you and maybe you are right, we could work on our friendship after some time. I can act like an adult too, here you can have the ring back, you can give it to whoever you want."

"No Jean, I bought that ring for you, it was chosen for you and it is yours to do whatever you want with it. If I ever decide to give Cindy a ring, it will be a new one chosen to her liking and personality and with its own set of emotions attached to it."

"Trent, that's not how it works, the ring is not for me to keep if the engagement fell through, just like wedding presents if the wedding didn't take place, it's a tacky move to keep them."

"Then you can throw it away."

"No! I would never throw away anything that was given to me in love. Fine, I'll keep it for a while for its sentimental value, but if you ever need it I'll give it back, ok?"

"Whatever..."

She put the ring in her purse.

"So can we go to lunch, as friends `she added´ I promise to be civil."

"I asked Cindy to lunch, I'll call her and let her know."

FORGET IT YOU PERVERT

Cindy stood at the entrance of the restaurant, her conversation with Trent had been, different. Trent had been polite and a complete gentleman but she felt him a little colder than usual. Now she was having second thoughts about lunch, after all, she hadn't apologized and she wasn't going to be able to do it now with Jean present. She reminded herself it was alright, it was just a fight, their first one.

Cindy was escorted to their table, they had already started with some drinks, Jean had a Cosmo, and Trent had a beer.

"I see you guys started the celebration without me Cindy said as she took a seat next to Trent and gave him a kiss on the lips."

Jean grimaced. "I'm sorry, I'm still getting used to the related part of your relationship."

"You know it's not like we are brother and sister do you? We didn't even grow up together. Just two people who found love and happen to have some blood-related ancestry. Besides it's not that uncommon, many cultures condone these kinds of relationships, and if that's too much to handle for you...."

"I know, I know it's just culture shock to me, forget I said anything, by the way, I love your dress."

"Thank you, Jean. I bought it down the street, it's a lovely little shop where the clothes are custom-made."

"I would love to take a look, maybe I'll go by later."

Cindy noticed Jean's blouse was maybe one size too small for her. Her breasts were fighting the buttons of her blouse creating little openings between them when she sat, the lace fabric of her bra giving her a glimpse of her sexy lingerie. She wasn´t as voluptuous as Cindy, but she flaunted them more. If she could see the garments, so could he. She was getting hot and upset, a dangerous combination.

Trent called the waiter, "What would you like?"

"Tequila for me please."

Trent could feel the tension at the table. He started to feel uneasy with the situation. Maybe this was a bad idea. Cindy seemed off since this morning. She hadn't seemed like the jealous type when they met. He wanted to tell her that she had nothing to worry about. Trent squeezed her hand under the table. Cindy let go of his hands and grabbed his crotch and started kneading his dick under the table.

"So Cindy, how was your day?"

Cindy let go of the growing tower under the table.

"I have two new students and hired a social media manager today."

"That's great that you are growing so fast."

"Yes! Everything you put your hands to seems to grow, you are amazing that way" said Trent. Sliding his hand under her skirt and caressing her thigh.

Lunch went by easier than Trent expected, very cordial would be a nice way to describe the interaction between them.

Jean was the first to leave after Trent offered to get the check.

The two of them stayed and talked about this morning. Cindy apologized profusely. She was indecisive about talking to him about the dream since she didn't know what it meant and why did it affect her so much.

"The reason I was so angry this morning is because I had a very weird dream."

She waited to measure his reaction so far, he was listening intently.

"A sex dream."

He grinned subtly.

"A weird sex dream with Jean." Cindy covered her face with her hands in shame.

After like what seemed to Cindy like an eternity Trent slowly leaned closer and finally spoke. "I take it she was very good in your dream."

Cindy looked a Trent shocked and gave him one of her famous playful kicks under the table.

"I'm the one who should be kicking you!, I'm jealous I wasn't invited to your dream."

Actually, you were there, you caught us in the shower and joined in and then woke me up, I think that's why I was pissed at you in the morning, you cock-blocked me in my dream. She said with a coy smile.

"Oh shit! I would be too hahaha... ouch! Stop kicking me, you bully!."

"So you don't think it's weird that I had a sex dream with your ex?"

"Very weird! Ha ha, just kidding, please don't kick me! I'm a guy, I get wet dreams now and then and I have no control over the content of my dreams either, and dreams are weird, I once dreamt about having sex with my cousin so no judgment here."

"Stop! I'm being serious, I've never had a dream like this before, not of another woman."

"Look Cin, I don't want to Freud the heck out of your dream but Jean is a sexy woman, and maybe she represents something you desire and manifested as a dream, or maybe just her presence is antagonizing your subconscious but whatever it is, she is leaving soon so nothing to worry about."

Maybe he was right, she was looking into it too much. God! How she hated drama and she's been turning into a drama queen lately.

"You are probably right, she is hot, I do feel a little bit threatened by her and she is leaving soon so let's just forget it."

"Nononono... tell me more about your dream, what happened in the shower, I want details!"

"Forget it, you Pervert."

GAME, SET & MATCH

The sun was at its zenith, a warm breeze grazed Cindy's face as she walked back to the studio. Trent went the other way to go to a meeting. Before going to the studio she was going to drop off her red dress at the tailor to fix a few details.

The lunch had been nice, she felt a little more at ease with the whole `I´m working with my Ex drama´ scenario. As she walked engrossed in her own thoughts she sensed a familiar smell. Weird, she could still smell Jean's perfume, maybe it got on her after the goodbye hug. She wasn't the hug strangers kind of girl but apparently Jean was. Having Jean hug her while pressing her boobs got her steaming again.

"Hi, Cin!"

Speak of the devil she thought. Jean opened the door from inside the store to greet Cindy.

"I decided to stop by the store you mentioned, you are right, the clothes here are so amazing! Come in, I need a woman's opinion on some outfits."

She was starting to get Jean, pushy and inconsiderate, traits of a narcissist, probably due to a hard upbringing. Maybe she was really making an effort to be nice. Cindy felt sorry for her. Even though Jean hadn't asked if she had the time to hang out with her, it might be an opportunity to get to know a little better the woman Trent wanted to marry a few weeks ago.

They walked into a small dress room area. The place was designed to be like a fashion dress room in which there was a changing room and racks of clothes to the sides with a couch in the middle of the room. It used to be a wedding dress store that ventured into more casual-chic attire.

The owner was Cindy's friend. She once confessed that she was just tired of the drama and dealing with bridezilla's so she started doing clothes for her friends which naturally evolved into a business that she loved. Cindy had even posed for a few photos for her in exchange for some clothes as she wasn't a model.

Jean changed into a Lila strapless cocktail dress. When she came out of the changing room she modeled for Cindy. As she turned to see her reflection at the full-length mirror she saw her bra popping out of the dress.

Cindy helped her zip down and unclasp her bra and with a swift pull, her bra slid out with one of her boobs.

"Ooops! Sorry", she said as she tucked it in again. Jean noticed Cindy was blushing and avoiding eye contact.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, it's just... you... your breast took me by surprise."

"You liked it? I hope you did, I paid way too much or them to not make an impression. That's the one thing I was not given enough at birth. Have you ever thought about surgery before?"

"Yes, I did, actually considered reducing some of mine. In ballet, you have to be tight and limber to be able to perform well, at least in a professional manner."

Thank god you didn't, you are perfect! I'd kill for a body like yours. You have spectacular tits and they are natural, not like mine, they look nice but they feel funny."

Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers