Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean turned around and without asking for permission she took Cindy's hand and put it on her breast.

"Had you ever felt an implant before?"

"N n no." (Gulp)

"Not the real thing but close enough, I get the reactions that I want from men and some women too", she said as she winked at Cindy.

Looking at her eyes, cupping her tit, it was so arousing to her that her mouth started drying up. Jean could feel Cindy's burning desire in her touch. They stared without saying anything for a few seconds until Cindy flinched and released her grip on Jean's breast as she noticed a very erect nipple.

They continued trying on outfits, this time Cindy joined her and picked up a couple of dresses, they didn't even bother going into the changing room anymore, the whole dressing room was for them.

"I want to tell you, Cindy, you are a cool girl, I can see why Trent likes you so much. Personally, I would be a mean bitch to any of his exes. I envy your confidence."

"I don't know about that, it's just that Trent hasn't given me a reason to distrust him."

"And he never will, he only has eyes for you, even when he saw me undress this morning I could tell he doesn't see me the way he used to."

"He what?"

"No no no! It wasn't like that. I volunteered to try some of the clothes, the uniforms. As you can see I'm not shy at all and he's seen me naked before so I avoided changing in that small space, besides we weren't alone, the head of design was there too. He just saw my underwear as I tried the different outfits. You don't mind do you?"

Cindy felt a stake pierce her heart, why did he not tell her? Why did he allow it? She felt betrayed but tried her best not to give Jean the satisfaction of seeing her bleed out emotionally. Inside she was drowning.

"Nah, I don't care. I can't control what he lays his eyes on as long as he comes home and fucks my brains out like last night."

"See? What did I tell you, you are an awesome girlfriend. Would you be a good girlfriend to me and help me get all this to the apartment? It's a couple blocks from here."

"Sure, but I need to be back at the studio very soon."

They walked to Jean's place carrying many bags of clothes, Jean seemed a bit of a shopaholic. Even though they had very different styles, Jean seemed to start adopting Cindy's. Maybe Jean was adjusting her wardrobe to be a little bit more New Yorker after all NY is the trending capital of fashion on this side of the globe.

As they turned the corner, Cindy felt a bad vibe, she recognized the building they were walking into. It was the building Trent was going to rent before they decided to move in together.

Wait until you see this place, it's amazing, I love the space, and the decoration is a little too masculine for my taste but has lots of personality to it.

"I know the place, I helped Tent pick it out," Cindy said with a scorn semblance.

"Yeah! He told me he was going to live here before moving in with you."

As they walked into the apartment she felt betrayed again, he never told her he signed the lease even though they were moving together. Was it a plan "B" if their relationship went south? She felt left out, and why did she have to live in the place she picked with him? How many secrets did Trent have that she didn't know about? How could they grow such a difficult relationship if they weren't completely open with each other?

Jean gave her a little tour of the place to show her the new additions she had purchased for the place.

"This is the only thing Trent was adamant I keep here."

"Cindy recognized the pool table from the penthouse, it was unmistakably the same table as it had custom-made woodwork on the sides. The Billard cloth seemed to have been repaired. Why did he have it, why did he give it to her?"

"I have to get back to the studio, I have a meeting with some of the parents of the five o'clock class."

"Wait before you go... I brought you here because I wanted to talk to you privately. I spoke with Trent before lunch, I wanted to give him this back but he wouldn't accept it. He said he bought it specially for me and wanted me to have it but I don't feel comfortable keeping it, she said as she took the ring box from her purse and handed it to Cindy. I think this now belongs to you. Not now but maybe someday you can talk about it and use this ring, I don't want to sell it, it's too difficult for me, but maybe you can, and use the money for a wedding, or whatever cousins can have as a union."

Cindy was shocked, a lump had formed inside her throat, her body was tensing and her mouth had shrunk and tightened, symptoms of rage. Cindy realized exactly what Jean was doing and it was working, she had fallen for it and now bile was pouring out of her every pore.

She was angry and sad, she felt betrayed, betrayed by Trent. He knew this woman and he let her stay close. He allowed Jean to hurt her. Everything Trent had said so far hung from a very thin thread. She needed to leave, now.

Jean was relishing the moment, she had set her up completely, she stood no chance, she was too nice. "he didn't know if she had a chance with Trent but she wasn't going loose to this "little goody two-shoes" of a woman. Jean started to see Cindy's eyes become glossy as she coyly handed her the information. She turned around and left the apartment without saying a word drowning in tears as she reached the elevator.

"Game, Set and match". Jean smiled as she slowly closed the door.

AS IT ENDS

As Trent walked into the apartment he was eager to see Cindy and hug her and kiss her and tell her how much he loved her and missed her. Cindy was sitting on the couch, and even though she heard him enter she didn't move. He set his briefcase and coat on the table and went around the couch to face her. Cindy was looking down with her long black hair spilling over her face.

"Cin, is everything alright?"

Cindy looked up, her eyes were swollen and inundated with tears.

"Did you watch Jean strip down this morning?"

Trent's pulse suddenly spiked and he felt his heart change gears too quickly to hide.

"It's... it's not like that, she is like that, very shameless about her body. It's not a big deal, I promise."

"Did you think how would that make me feel?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal, I´ve seen her like that before."

"So you wouldn't mind if I stripped for one of my ex's without you, then didn't tell you about it and finally you had to find out through them?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't have the chance, these things should not be discussed over the phone."

Did you say anything to her about how it would seem to the woman you `supposedly love´?

"I do love you Cin!"

"I'm not sure anymore. Why didn't you tell me you went and signed the lease for the apartment we picked out... I picked for you?"

I don't know, I didn't seem relevant, it's a business lease, it was always going to be that way. It was going to be for me and Vnapsys employees or clients.

"So it wasn't because you feared this wouldn't work?"

"I'll admit there was some of that but no, the company needed a place for some of us, whoever that might be. It wasn´t personal, you shouldn't be mad about that."

"That's not the problem Trent! The problem is the lack of trust you seem to have for me."

"I didn't lie to you Cin."

`Not lying´ isn't the same as trusting. I shouldn't be informed of things important in your life by other people, especially your `ex´, do you know how that makes me feel? It makes me feel left out, ignored, irrelevant.

"I'm sorry Cin, it wasn't my intention, I swear!"

"Why didn't you tell me she was staying there? She's been staying there the whole week and you forgot to mention it?"

I didn't think it mattered, I wasn't trying to hide her, I just... It's been a busy week and between Vnapsys and you, I haven't thought about much else. I mean, it's just a place, I loved picking it with you, but to me is just that, no different than a hotel. The significant part it's you and just you.

"Don't you dare try sweet talk to me right now!" Fine, I really don't care too much about the apartment but why did you have to give her our pool table? I saw it at the apartment, her apartment, and don't tell me it wasn't, I'll never forget that pool table, it was special for me at least... was.

"I..."

She set the box with the engagement ring on the Coffee table. Trent immediately recognized it. He started crying too.

"Cindy, don't let her do this, please! don't let her come between us."

"No Trent, YOU let her come between us, YOU didn't protect this relationship, this are YOUR secrets, not hers, YOU did this to us, it's the YOU part that really really hurts, she just delivered."

"Let me explain, please!"

"Feel free, I just don't care anymore, I can´t trust you anymore. The only good thing about this is that you have a place to stay from now on, shoot some pool or whatever the fuck you want."

Cindy got up and walked to her room locking the door behind her.

Trent approached the door, "I'm really sorry I hurt you Cin and I love you with all my heart."

"It's not enough, leave!" she yelled from her bed as she curled and cried like never before.

"I never loved anyone like I love you" he whispered to the door. Trent grabbed a few things from his room and before he walked out he left a pizza box-sized present by her door. "Happy birthday Cin", he muttered to no one in particular as he closed the apartment door.

HAIL ALICE

Cindy could hear her friends hanging out in the living room, she didn't have the energy to socialize right now. She had never felt this low in her life, she hated it yet she couldn't shake it off. She hadn't showered in two days. Sophie had to handle the studio since the day after her break up.

There was a half-eaten sandwich on the bedside table and a barely sipped Coke.

Her friends finally entered her room. "Gotta wake up girl." She sat up on the bed and glanced at her phone. Part of her was still angry but the other half longed for news from Trent.

"You have to get up Cindy, this isn't like you, you are scaring us."

"I'm sorry guys, I think I've never felt this way before. It sucks!"

They all gathered around her in the bed to hug her and caress her.

"What happened darling? Did he cheat on you?"

"No, he just had secrets, those secrets hurt me."

"You´re being cryptic Cin."

"I know, I'm still processing, it was too much, too fast, and too unexpected."

"But everyone has secrets Cin."

"Yes, but these secrets were relevant to our relationship and he let her use them to hurt me."

"Talk to him Cin, if you can't work it out at least you will have closure."

"That's the problem, I don't know what I want, I love him, but so much emotion brings me much anger also, anger like I've never felt before."

"That's love honey, it comes with the territory."

"I don't want to see him yet, I'm not ready."

"Toby, can you believe he has the pool table we scratched? The one on the penthouse. He put it in the apartment `she´ is using and he never said anything about it?"

"Well, shit! I don't know if I should tell you... um, Cin... that's not entirely accurate."

"I saw the table, it was the same one, had the same details, I will never forget that table." She started to get teary-eyed again.

"Well I guess the situation merits the indiscretion, so pardon me. When we spoke about the repair of the table he wanted the company's phone number. He was going to make a bid for it. Well, he bought it. He bought it for you, your birthday is this weekend. Don't think we forgot about it. I just didn't know where he put the table in the meanwhile."

"He bought the pool table? As a birthday present?" Suddenly she felt a little stupid and embarrassed, she hadn't allowed him to explain his side of the story, she only accused him. She now realized she had made a big mistake too. `Fucking drama queen!´

She now noticed the present next to her door. "Is that box from any of you?"

"Nope"

"Not from me"

"Not mine either"

Cindy jumped from the living room couch and darted towards the present. She hesitated looking at everyone in the room. Everyone slowly nodded. Cindy started very delicately removing the scotch tape that held the paper together.

"Jesus woman, just rip it!" Yelled Toby.

"Fine" With a swift move the paper was shredded and floated to the ground.

Toby reacted by slapping his mouth and muffling a yelp.

In Cindy´s hands was the piece of scratched fabric table cloth by her nails, neatly framed with gold plated letters that said ´proof of the intensity of our love´.

"Holy shit! I need to talk to him."

She grabbed her phone and dialed but went straight to voice mail.

She got up and still in her Pijamas walked next door and asked Alice, the Vnapsys receptionist for Trent´s whereabouts.

"I'm sorry Ms. Cindy, he left yesterday."

"When is he coming back?"

"He didn't say, I just bought him a one-way ticket."

"Where did he go?"

"I'm sorry, I can't disclose that information."

"Please Alice, I really need to talk to him and he isn't picking up his phone."

"Yeah, he turned off his personal phone and asked not to be disturbed, but took one of the office cell phones, in case of an emergency, work-related emergency," Alice added.

"Could you give me his number please?"

"I'm sorry Miss Cindy, I can't disclose that information."

Cindy was starting to get really frustrated with Alice. There was no point in messaging him or leaving a voice mail, he wasn't going to pick up.

There was just a Hail Mary left... Jean. ´You are a fun gal, Cindy, maybe we could be friends´ she remembered the false words. Bitch! But she could play along and get info.

"Can I speak to Jean? Is she here?"

"No, I'm sorry, I got her a flight yesterday too."

"Did they leave together?"

I'm sorry, I can't disclose... I can't say, Ms. Cindy, I really need this job."

"It's ok Alice, this is my problem, not yours."

Just as she was about to leave the lobby to go back to cry herself to sleep again Alice spoke. "Ms. Cindy, I always liked you, you bring me coffee every morning with a smile, that's why if you ever plan of taking a vacation to Mexico, let me know and I can arrange everything for you. Maybe I can book you a flight for this evening?"

Cindy's eyes lit up and went around the reception desk to give Alice a big hug. Alice blushed.

"Thank you, Alice, I can leave in twenty minutes for the airport."

"So would you like me to book you a flight to Cancun? I hear it's beautiful this time of year"

"Yes Alice, I feel like visiting some relatives."

CARIBEAN

Trent had arrived the day before but since he arrived he had stayed in bed, he arrived drunk and stayed drunk the whole day. This morning he felt hungover and exhausted. Cindy's words had hurt more than Jean's escapades.

He had been a `dumbass´. He was angry at Jean, but Cindy was right, he had acted carelessly. He felt Cindy needed space right now, maybe when she calmed down she would be willing to accept his apologies. He was going to fight for her, but this wasn't the time. He had to be patient but he was going crazy in NY, he couldn't focus, and he had to get away again, this time just temporally, he needed to clear his head and decided to take on moms offer and finally visit his parents.

Mom and Dad had stayed at bay for now, they knew something was wrong with him but knew better than to push the issue, he would confide in due time. Meghan knew his son, he didn't process well emotionally, and often he would feel overwhelmed and hide. He had been like that since childhood.

When he finally got out of his room and laid on a pool chair Mom finally approached.

"Hey kiddo, want another beer, Meg handed him a cold one as she sipped a Modelo Especial."

"As much as I love that you finally dropped by spontaneously, I have a feeling we are not the main reason for this visit. So what's going on? Spill it or should we wait for the next round of drinks? Dad is coming down in a few minutes to join us."

"It's complicated Mom."

"Yes, it always is hon. I take it's a matter of the heart. Is it Jean?"

"No Mom, that's over."

"Thank god! I really don't like that woman.

"Really? You never said anything about it!"

"It wasn't my place, you are not a child anymore. You are a grown man and this is your life, I tried to give you the best tools to navigate it, but it is up to you. That doesn't mean we don't care, we'll always be here to support you, no matter what kiddo. At least as long as we are lucid, we are not getting any younger, the clock is ticking and I want some grandchildren this decade, please! Tick tock, tick tock"

"Mom calm down, there is still plenty of time!!!"

I don't know kiddo, we've had some close calls, but no pressure, no pressure, take your time. So if it's not Jean then, who is it? Did you meet someone already? Is she from work?"

"You are not going to let this go are you?"

Meghan just smiled and caressed his son's hair. "I know you are in pain hon, I'll do anything in my power to ease your pain. Now spill it!"

"Are you sure?, cause what I'm about to say might shock you to your core."

"Why? Are you gay?"

"No Mom!"

"Then what could be so awful you... wait, when you said it was over with Jean... I mean, did you kill her? Are you running away from the FBI, is my son on the FBI´s most wanted list?." She chuckled. "Should we be expecting INTERPOL anytime soon? I mean Dad and I have made some acquaintances down here, do you need a new passport?"

"Stop it, Mom! Ok, yes" I've been in love for the past few weeks, really madly in love, like never before. I fell in love with... with Cindy.

He fell silent as he waited for the implications to click, it didn't take long.

"Wait what? Cindy? Your cousin Cindy? Hoooolyyyy Shiiittt!!!" Harold, you better get down here right now!" She yelled at the house.

"We fell in love, it´s mutual, we are in a relationship, well, we were until two days ago. I blew it, Mom. I let Jean hurt the girl I love and it's all my fault, I kept stuff from her and took a couple of bad decisions.

"Jesus Christ! Hold on kiddo, I'm still not past the `I fell in love with my cousin´ part. HAROLD, GET YOUR FLUFFY ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

"I know it's weird but to us, it was spontaneous and really deep. I guess that's why it hurts so much. But she doesn't want to talk to me anymore."

Meg got up, and as she walked away she mumbled, "I need something stronger." She walked back to the bar flicking the rest of her beer at the pool, oblivious to the fact and totally out of character since she liked her pool in pristine condition.

As she was behind the bar fixing a drink with a sizable amount of vodka, she seemed to be lost in thought until Trent approached and sat on one of the bar stools.

"I'm sorry to drop this on you Mom. You were adamant about knowing remember?"

"I shot myself in the foot, didn't I? It's moments like this that keep you humble, even at 71 when you think you've seen it all, your own flesh and blood comes along and rips apart the world. Well, I guess it's time! There is something I have to tell you but first I need to ask you a few questions. Ok?

"Seems only fair, drop it like it's hot?"

"Are you planning on pursuing Cindy to try to win her back?"

"Yes, I'm just giving her some space and gathering my..."

"Balls?"

"'Thoughts' ma!" Apparently, she was getting her wits back.

"Do you think she loves you the same way?"

"I think she does."

"Is she going to forgive you?"

Trent's eyes got glossy. He downed the rest of his now warm and stale beer in one gulp.

"I'm going to do my best."

"Good enough. Your father and I have some secrets of our own 'No wonder why you are like this too'. See, you are my biological son, but you are not your fathers."