Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years Ch. 04

Story Info
Cousins reunite after a failed relationship Pt 4.
14.9k words
4.64
4.5k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers

A WORD ON THIS EXPERIENCE

So a little bit of background on this series.

I´ve been a Literotica reader since my teenage years, so more than 20 years. It had been a long-time dream of mine to be able to write something coherent. A novel. I even got into Nanowrimo a couple of years ago but wasn't able to finish (on multiple years). The excuse was the children (those who have the privilege, understand). It never occurred to me to write here, I didn't even have an account. Then the Pandemic hit and everything changed. I started reading a lot more. No, not just Literotica. But definitely more than usual. I encountered some very good, stories and some very bad. Some were very poorly written but were fun. Some very well-written but boring. And every once in a while, I stumbled upon one that was special. This was a story by Dray, I liked it so much that I even contacted him and he was kind enough to reply and offer support. Thank you Dray26. Go check out his stories by the way.

I started wondering if I could write something decent, and that thought started brewing in my mind. Then I stumbled onto Brandon Sanderson´s lectures on YouTube and I was hooked. I swallowed his content. So why not? I decided to write for me, not to take myself too seriously. Just have fun, like going to play basketball with friends, no one would expect me to be drafted into the NBA. Just write for fun. This message reframed my belief system and my own expectations. So that's why I decided to start with this series. But then again, excuses happened and I let the story draft sit idle for a couple of years until a few months ago when I felt I needed to finish it. Some pieces in my life opened up some time and here we are. Those of you who were kind enough to leave comments, positive and negative, thank you, All were taken into consideration in writing this final chapter in Trent and Cindy´s journey. You were right they needed a better sendoff and there were many plot holes that needed to be closed. I hope to have achieved this, so enjoy, and now:

THE DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead are coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest between cousins. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now. Otherwise, enjoy yourself.

Again, I would like to give my deepest thanks to Dray26 for the input, kind words, and encouragement on my debut in fiction writing. Much appreciated.

This is the third fourth and final of a three-part part of a fun series. This is not a stand-alone story, you will need to read parts 1, 2, and 3 to be able to follow the storyline. This is a full story that I sliced into 3 parts once it was done for your reading convenience. But then I decided to write a fourth and final-final chapter. I hope you like it.

---------------

THE NEXT DAY

"Good morning sunshine!" Trent sang as he opened up the curtains to let the Caribbean sun blast through.

"Oh my God! I'm exhausted, I want to sleep for a week!" Cindy had an awful couple of days of emotional drain, and as good as the makeup sex had been, her energy levels were still running low.

"Come on my muse, my inspiration, get up, breakfast is waiting!"

"Hey Peppy, what's gotten into you... And where is my perv??"

"This morning everything feels different, it is different!! I want to conquer the world, I´ve never felt like this, and it is all thanks to you, my love."

"I mean, I loved the sex too but... I want to sleep another 48 to 72 hours... please?"

"Nope, wake up, there is lots to do, a lot of planning. A reception, decorations, a cake, and a minister willing to work on such short notice."

"What?! Who´s ... whom... when? What are you not telling me?" Cindy asked as she sat up on the bed. The bed sheet slid off of her, revealing her beautiful recently mauled breasts.

"Oh! right, I'm missing the crucial part. I've got to go, but I'll be back shortly," Trent said as he was quickly leaving the room.

"Wait... Trent... Where are you going?"

"Sleep some more. I'll be back this afternoon. Sleep all you want," he yelled as he briskly walked down the hallway to his parent's car and left.

Cindy got up, put on one of Trent´s shirts, laid back down again, and snuggled a pillow. Trent´s scent was rich in the T-shirt, which relaxed her and helped her to fall asleep again. Waking up at noon she realized she was being rude to the hosts and she was starving.

Getting up, she now realized her stupidity in not packing anything useful in her backpack. She brought her laptop and a few cosmetics. No bathing suit, no change of clothes. Just the stuff that was already in there and some dirty laundry from her last dance session. So she put on some of Trent´s shorts to venture downstairs.

"Good morning, Cindy." Aunt Meg greeted her with a smile as she got up from the couch where she was reading a novel. She gave her a big hug.

"Hi Aunt Meg, Where is everyone?"

"Uncle Harold went to the store a few blocks away and Trent, well - beats me? When we got up he had gone with the car. I thought you would know. He didn't take his phone. Actually, its been off since he got here. Are you kids alright? We got a little preoccupied last night with all the ruckus upstairs but decided otherwise." Aunt Meg winked at her as she mentioned it.

Cindy blushed furiously and started apologizing.

"Oh God no!! Don´t worry about it as long as you kids are alright. Are you alright?"

"Yes!" She blurted out, still embarrassed.

"I´m glad, I´m glad kiddo," she said as she walked to the kitchen, before continuing, "Then you must be starving."

"Yes!" She blurted again.

Aunt Meg took out her plate from the microwave after warming it again.

"So how much talking did you kids manage last night?"

"Not much really. Why? Is there something I need to know? Are you guys having a party or something? Am I intruding?"

"No, God no Cin!"

"It´s just... There were some revelations yesterday, but I'm sure you`ll get to them soon enough. I´ve probably said too much already, and I think that´s something you should discuss in private with Trent."

"You are scaring me, Aunt Meg," Cindy said as she stopped eating.

"Nothing to worry about darling. Eat-eat!"

"Ok," Cindy replied and started eating. "Aunt Meg, I have a problem... When I left New York in a rush I wasn´t thinking straight so I didn´t pack anything useful..."

"Oh! I see, I would lend you something but as you can see I've been enjoying paradise too much. Everything I own is plus-size, but it´s a great opportunity for us girls to do some shopping, finally! Your Uncle Harold isn´t the best shopping partner - let me tell you. So leave your plate as it is, and let's go to the mall and do brunch. I'll leave a note for Harold and call a taxi."

—————

Meg and Cindy hopped in a cab and went to Cancun´s resort area where Plaza la Isla was located.

After some shopping they sat to eat brunch. Cindy was surprised that she was still starving and tired. A fresh drink and a sandwich were very welcome.

"I don't want to be nosy but I'm just dying to know what happened. How did it all get started?"

"Well, I've always had a crush on Trent"

"Yep, that I did know!"

"Really, was I that obvious?"

"You were a kid, honey! To us grown-ups, you were as subtle as eating nachos at the movies."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"The sudden makeup, the staring, the jiggling, that´s when I first noticed my son was `different´. Now psychologists call it `the spectrum´. Anyway, go on honey."

"Well, I also thought it was a girly crush even though I kept thinking about him every now and then during the years, but it started fading in time. Dancing kept me busy."

"And other boys too I reckon!"

"Only a little bit, I haven't dated that much, to be honest."

"With your looks and personality, I'm very surprised."

"That´s part of the problem. I was mostly approached by older men, so the boys stayed away."

Meg could feel Cindy tensing up so she avoided prying further on the subject and returned to the conversation.

"So you kids never talked while growing up?"

"Nope, I barely talked to any of the family during those years, and after I left the company I figured everyone had their lives, so mom and I were in our own little world. And by then, opening the academy kept me pretty busy. But I missed you guys," Cindy said as she reached over and touched Aunt Meg's hand. "Now I know that was a huge mistake."

"Thank you, darling, we missed you too."

"So we talked on the phone (she hesitated a little with a little smirk on her mouth) and met that night after he asked for help finding a place for him and his business."

"As soon as we met I was lost in his eyes, I was smitten with him. I learned later it was mutual since that moment."

"That´s my boy, I knew he had it in him."

"We bonded over the next couple of weeks and one thing led to another."

"I don´t want to sound rude but why are you here?"

"Yeah, to sum it all up, Jean showed up in New York."

"Oh No!"

"And we let her interfere between us. We both made mistakes but didn't take any accountability in the matter. I got some past issues that made me react in a way I'm not proud of and basically told him to fuck off. Sorry for the language Aunt Meg."

"Don't fucking worry about it hon."

"I then realized what a dumb shit I was being and found the next flight here. No address, no clothes no nothing but a big hope he was here and that he would forgive me."

"So romantic, and so gutsy!"

"So you are not mad that I'm dating my cousin... your son?" Cindy asked with a big concerned look on her face.

"Not in the slightest."

"Wow, you are so understanding, so awesome. Mom, not so much."

"Don't worry honey, she´ll come around. It will just take longer. She has different expectations of you, but she loves you. Of that I'm certain, she´s just... more complicated."

"Thank you for all the support Aunt Meg. Now I know why Trent is so amazing."

"Yes, he´s something special but also very fragile emotionally, but also very stoic. It's a weird combination."

"I'm so glad we can move on from the Jean issue."

"To be totally honest, I never liked that girl. I could see she was egocentric since they were children - too bossy and mean."

"Yeah, I don't even think she liked Trent that much, at least not as a person, but more like a possession. I believe now she hated losing her toy to another woman. So she weaved herself into the middle, taking advantage of Trent's pure nature and wreaking havoc in our... relationship." She almost whispered to herself.

Cindy was now aware she admitted to Trent's mother that they were an item, and she blushed.

"It´s alright dear. I really am ok with it, and am actually very happy for you both. And don't worry about anyone else. Life has a way of balancing out in the end. So what happened to Jean? Is she out of the picture?"

"I have no idea. She left at the same time as Trent. For a second I even thought they left together." As she remembered the feelings of that moment, Cindy´s eyes started dripping tears. "I'm sorry Aunt Meg. Just the thought of losing Trent hurts like hell. I've never felt this way for anyone before."

"Welcome to love, my dear. And some sane advice. And I hate to bring this up now but are you aware that this might not work out in the end?"

"Of course Aunt Meg, and even if it rips me apart, if he decides to part ways and be with someone else, I´ll be happy that he's happy. I'm actually a little worried he's having second thoughts, and that's why he left so overwhelmed and in a hurry."

"Nah, I don´t think that's it, honey. I know my son, and the way his eyes lit up when he saw you, it was like he had a soul again. Inever saw him like that with Jean."

Cindy exhaled in relief hearing that, like a weight had been lifted off her chest, a weight that had been asphyxiating her since morning. Cindy finally relaxed and enjoyed brunch with her aunt.

————————

After the mall, they went back to the beach house where Cindy immediately changed into her new bathing suit - a very conservative but still very sexy one-piece that hugged her curves tight to her body.

She got in the pool to freshen up. The day was very hot and humid, but the water felt cool and relaxing. She thought about Trent and his whereabouts but it was pointless. He said he would be back that afternoon, so she decided she was going to enjoy time by herself and heal from the turmoil of the last few days.

After floating around for a while she decided to head down the beach to lie in the sun and enjoy the breeze and the sound of the ocean.

She couldn't remember the last time she had taken a vacation or some relaxing time off. Her thoughts now seemed to stretch, to slow down, and before she knew it she was sound asleep.

(Bzzz Bzzzzz)

Jesus!, Cindy woke up, her phone had startled her. It was a message from Tobias.

Chocolate diva: Where are you girl

Chocolate diva: We are worried

Chocolate diva: haven´t heard from you since you left the apartment

Chocolate diva: Are you ok?

In her haste, Cindy realized that she didn´t tell her friends where she was going or what happened.

Cindy: I´m in Cancun

Cindy: found Trent

Cindy: Everything great

Cindy: Talk to you later tonight

Chocolate diva: Finally, a response!

Chocolate diva: Cancun?

Chocolate diva: Should have included us!

Chocolate diva: Jk, have a great trip

Chocolate diva: looking forward to talking to you tonight.

Chocolate diva: Don't forget or I'll die of intrigue.

Chocolate diva: XOXO.

That brought a smile to her face. Her friends were always someone she could count on. She loved them like family.

She now noticed the shade. She was under a big umbrella that protected her from the sun and there was a Yeti with a cold drink next to her with a note from Uncle Harold. `Be careful with the Caribbean sun, you can blister after just a few minutes under the scorching sun ;) ´

She could feel her skin warm. She might have burned a little too much already.

`Thank you, Uncle Harold, you are a blessing,´ she thought.

The beach seemed deserted. That wasn´t strange since it was a closed residential area. There wasn't much public access to this part of the beach, and most homes had their own pool and lounge areas, so very few ventured to the hot sand at this time of day.

It was already the afternoon and the sun was starting to set behind the house, so she started to get up and gather her towel and stuff when Uncle Harold yelled from the deck, "Wait Cin, don't get up yet."

"Why not?"

"Don't worry about it, read a book or meditate or whatever, just stay there for a few minutes.

Uncle Harold, always so eloquent, she thought. "You are being weird!"

"We know but trust us," Aunt Meg yelled from the deck also.

Suddenly from the left side of the beach a little Mexican boy came running and gave her a rose and in a very accentuated English he said, "A beautiful rose for a muy bonita lady," and scrambled away.

From her right side, a German shepherd with a rose on its snout approached her and gave her a second rose, and also ran away.

Confused, Cindy turned to her aunt and uncle, who were looking up at the sky. Suddenly they pointed up. "Look, there he is." Cindy had to get up and leave the comfort of the shade to look up at the sky. In the distance over their heads, a small dot was rapidly falling and a few seconds later a parachute opened.

Cindy yelled, "Is that Trent? Has he lost his mind?"

The skydiver circled around losing altitude quickly, nearing her spot on the beach, and landed. Trent removed his goggles and helmet and set them aside as he untangled from the harness. A man appeared from out of nowhere and started quickly wrapping the parachute and pulling it aside.

Trent approached Cindy.

"Hey peeps, are you nuts? That was crazy."

Trent put a finger on her mouth to shush her and then kissed her passionately. Cindy was surprised and embarrassed since his parents were standing on the porch.

"Ever since you came into my life I feel like I can do anything. Your beautiful personality makes me feel loved and appreciated. Every instant of every moment with you is my reason to want to be a better person."

At this moment everything in Cindy clicked, she was pretty sure what was happening and what was coming, Emotions were rising, tears started to flow down her cheeks, and Trent´s touch sent a shiver through her entire body. Her hands immediately covered her mouth in surprise. They were uncontrollably shaking.

"I will strive to be up to your standards every day, hoping that you love me as much as I love you."

Behind Trent, a figure rose from the surf and awkwardly walked toward them. A diver dressed in a tuxedo, with an oxygen mask and flippers approached the couple. On his hands he had a silver platter with an oyster - a big oyster.

Trent grabbed the oyster, got on a knee, and pried it open revealing a ring with a big beautiful shiny stone. The stone was an aquamarine blue sapphire.

Cindy started balling. "Trent, you are insane! It's beautiful," she said with a smile.

"To me, this ring symbolizes my conviction to you and whatever time it is given to us by the universe. I chose this color to remind me of the important things in life, to me this stone will always be the color of your eyes, and the color of the Caribbean Ocean. I will always remember this place as very dear to my heart. This is where we overcame our conflicts and hopefully, if you take me as your husband, will be the place where you said 'yes' to a future with me. We´ll be united as a family to navigate life together through anything the weather throws at us."

Cindy knelt in front of Trent. "Yes... together... I do!"

Aunt Meg and Uncle Harold cheered as the diver and parachute guy clapped, and the kid just stared as the couple started making out right then and there.

"O... oh... I guess we should get back inside and give them some privacy," said Uncle Aunt Meg.

The diver took off his flippers and briskly walked to the house, while parachute guy covered the kid's eyes and carried him inside just as Cindy and Trent started groping each other. The beach was now theirs, but apparently they couldn't care less at the moment.

—————

"I love this bathing suit," Trent said as he pulled it down, revealing Katy and Perry.

"I don´t think it's the wrapping but what's underneath that you crave the most."

"Hey! Ripping off the wrap is part of the fun."

Cindy grabbed her left breast and squeezed it, lifting the nipple slightly, "Here you go! Have fun."

With that, Trent started sucking on it with full devotion. Cindy closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations that were firing over her entire body.

"This feels amazing Trent." Cindy reached down and started squeezing his anticipating member. "I see someone wants to dive in too."

"Oh! Your forbidden depths" he said in an awful Shakespearean accent.

"Not to you my lord, not now, they are now more like welcoming depths so please hurry, or haste, or whatever you speak off in this weird lexicon. But penetrate me already."

"As you wish, milady!"

With that, Trent pulled the bathing suit gusset aside and started sliding in. She was already as wet as the ocean.

"Harder my love, rougher."

He started slowly pumping. The rhythm matched the sound of the waves. It was the perfect rhythm for his thrusts.

Cindy started shamelessly moaning. Hopefully, the breeze would attenuate the sounds but she didn't care - she was in a bubble with her fiancée, and nothing else mattered.

Trent's hands were filled with the towel and the white sand underneath. The aroma of the sea, the low light, and the sounds of nature were going to be ingrained in their minds forever.

Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers