Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was very tightly wrapped around Trent's working body. They already felt like one, trying to merge with each thrust.

Cindy's pelvis was her only moving body part. Her nails dug deeper into Trent, attempting to pierce his skin. Her jaw was so tight that she could break open the oyster with a single bite.

The orchestra of sensations was nearing the climax of the performance. After a breathless moment, the director let the energy burst out in a sensational melody of grunts and moans of pleasure as they climaxed together.

————

After catching their breaths, the realization hit Cindy again. "I'm sorry to be the party pooper... I mean I loved... I really loved the display of affection and the symbolic nature of the proposal but I think we are ignoring a big issue here."

"The incest part," Trent said with a smile.

"Yeah, did you give it some thought before all this?"

"Well, my mind got a little hyperactive this morning so I should have started with that in retrospect. Yeah, we are not related."

"What? How?"

"I'm not Harold's biological son."

"Are you adopted?"

"Only partly."

"My real father was a violent drunk who died when I was a newborn. Why they decided to keep that from me is beyond me, but right now I am grateful."

"Oh my God Trent! Are you alright with that bomb of information?"

"I'm not concentrating on it too much - at least not now - but since it opened a big door in my future I decided to let it slide for now."

"Like I said, I don't want to be a spoiler, but are you sure you should be making such life-changing decisions in that state of mind?"

"If something, it released me from a huge burden and now I feel like taking over the world with you. I have plans, projects, goals, and dreams! I feel my life turning."

"And I'll be happy to go on that journey with you. But there is another thing bothering me, and I hate to be that girlfriend, but -"

"Jean?"

"Yes", she said in a coy manner.

"She's out of the picture as far as I'm concerned. I can't work with her anymore, so don't worry. She either quits or gets fired. A very good termination package will have to be given but I don´t care, I´ll pay for it myself if I have to."

"I don't need that. I don't want her future hanging over my head, that´s not who I am. I´m not saying this because I want to take the high ground or I want to be the bigger person. I'm being selfish. I'm saying it for my own personal peace of mind. I just don't want her near me anymore."

It's okay Cin, when I speak to the board, she either gets fired or I leave. Tha tha tha, and before you say anything, this is part of `my plans´. I am ready to take Vnapsys to another level with Artificial Intelligence, so I can stay with them or I can go solo. I have some savings to start off, and I'm confident I can get other partners or investors if I need to."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as I am of marrying you."

"All this future life changes talk is making me so horny."

"I'm not sure the beast is ready to perform yet, at least not with the same intensity."

"Hmmm..." Cindy rolled over Trent and slid up her pelvis to his face.

"Can your tongue keep saying sexy stuff to my clam?"

"As you wish milady, I'm here to serve."

With that Trent started lavishing her intimacy and the unthinkable happened, Trent was suddenly ready to perform again.

"Move over. Im going to fuck you from behind."

Cindy obliged positioning herself with a view of the ocean, A speed boat was passing 2oo feet away, and kite surfers were having fun going up and down the coast, enjoying the winds. They didn't care, they were fucking and fucking hard until Cindy started convulsing, gasping, and screaming in ectasy at the towel bunched over her face.

After relaxing the taxed bodies, they picked up their stuff and walked inside to celebrate.

AT DINNER

After paying and dismissing the engagement services team...

"So have you guys set a date?" Aunt Meg waited no time to ask.

"Yeah, we don't want anything big or too fancy, so we wanted to ask your permission to get married here at the beach... this week!."

"What!! Are you kidding me? That would be such an honor! Right, Harold?"

"So going on a diet is out of the question. I'm going to have to get a new suit then."

"No need, It´s going to be beach attire."

"Then it's ok by me," he said as he wrapped his arm around Meg.

"I would love it if my mom walked Trent down the aisle, and we would like, no... we would love it if Harold could walk me down the aisle."

Aunt Meg got up and hugged them both. "He will be honored."

"With that settled, we have tons to do, calls to make."

"So how many guests are we expecting," asked Harold.

"About fifteen people including friends and family. We promised it would be a very intimate ceremony."

"And your dress??" Asked Aunt Meg, all excited.

"If we could go shopping again I would greatly appreciate it."

"Just set the time and we'll be out of here. Have you set a day yet?"

" Mmmm... We are going to make the calls and try to organize everybody, but we would love to marry this Friday and have a weekend-long celebration. Quality rather than quantity"

"That sounds amazing kids."

"So go on, make your calls, and get ready, I'll be waiting down here, making some calls of my own."

———

"Oh my gawd girl, Im ready to stranggle you! Leaving me a message last night that we would talk in the morning! WHAT!! I didn´t sleep all night thinking if you were depressed or sleeping on the sidewalk, I'm looking at airplane fares right now just so you know!"

"Great, get down here as soon as you can, I need your help, the others can come with you too if they want. Otherwise, they should get here by Thursday at the latest."

"Wait, why?"

"I'm getting married!" She showed her ring to Toby over the video call.

Toby´s phone dropped to the floor and all Cindy could see was his under-chin.

"Tobias, stop being so overly dramatic!"

Toby picked up the phone in a serious manner.

"I hope you are inviting me to your nuptials," he said in an almost menacing tone.

"You are not only being invited, you are being put in charge of the reception!"

Tobias' chin started quivering.

"That would be my greatest honor, I hope you are marrying Trent. Is he ok with this?"

"Very funny. He´s more than ok, he insisted, and.... he wants you to be his best man. He´ll ask you personally after he calls his office so don't tell him I told you already."

Now Toby was crying his eyes out. "I´ll try girl, I´ll try."

"You are a lost cause, Tobias." Cindy half laughed, half cried.

"I'll be there tomorrow. Send me your location," he said - almost squealing.

"I'm calling everyone else now, and I won't take no for an answer, so make sure to bring everyone."

"Consider it done as the first task of the wedding planner."

"I knew I could count on you my Hershey's!"

————

Cindy proceeded to call the rest of the group. All with tears agreed to fly down to Mexico.

Next was calling Mom. That was a call that could swing either way. `I hope she´ll come around,´ she thought.

"What do you want now, ungrateful child?" Her statement did not match her tone. She sounded chill.

"Hi, Mom."

"So how did it go with Mr. Cousin lover?"

"I have to give it to you, that was almost funny."

"I have my moments."

"Well, are you ready for `my moment´?"

"Don´t tell me you are pregnant, I just got over the `Alabama´ part of your relationship. Do you want to kill me by making me a grandma?"

"You are dying to be a grandma." Cindy could hear the inhale on the other side of the line followed by complete silence after that comment.

"Rest easy Mom - no children on the horizon yet."

"Jesus!" she could hear her mom's relief finally setting in. "What is it then?"

"I'm getting married and I would love you to walk Trent down the aisle."

"What!?"

"But how? Is it legal to marry your cousin down in Mexico? I mean, it wouldn´t surprise me," she started mumbling.

"Mom... Mom... don't worry about it."

"Trent is not my cousin - at least not blood-related. Aunt Meg got pregnant with Trent's father who died a few months after he was born. Your brother came into the picture and married Aunt Meg after the fact. He was Uncle Harold's best friend at work!"

"Really?, I always found it fishy - all the haste to get married, not inviting anyone, and then a baby all of a sudden. Now that you mentioned it, the times don't line up correctly, but your Uncle Harold and I were separated on your grandparents' divorce, so we grew up estranged from each other, only reconnecting very briefly when you were born."

"So yeah, he is still my cousin since Uncle Harold legally adopted him, so no big issue there. Are you more at ease now?"

"Plenty, thank you very much. Still a little icky though. So are you sure I'm not on the way to being a grandma?"

"Mom! Rest easy."

"Now that I think about it, I think I would be a great grandma."

"So when and where is this soiree you are throwing?"

"This Friday, so pack up and get down here as quickly as possible."

"What? So soon?? It´s starting to smell fishy here too."

"Drop it, Grandma!"

"Wait what? Cin..."

Cindy ended the call before her mom could finish. Oh, how she loved pushing her buttons!

FRIDAY RECEPTION

The house was already full of people, with flowers everywhere, workers coming and going, and the smell of roses mixed with the tropical fruits. It was a very eclectic scene.

The sweet aroma of hundreds of flowers inundated every room in the house. Cindy had just gotten back from the spa and her hairdresser was waiting for her. A second hairdresser was working on the bridesmaids. Surprisingly Cindy´s mom was getting along with the rest of the girls. Maybe she had already one too many flutes of champagne. She was clearly enjoying the moment while the camera crew was recording the `getting ready´ shots.

On the other side of the house, the three guys were talking manly stuff like fruity drinks and current soap operas, of course, while drinking light beer and smoking Habanos. Harold was making them laugh with the best-worst dad jokes they had ever heard. So much that tears were coming out of their eyes and bursts of cough filled the room. It was a very special day indeed.

"I'm so glad you could make it down here on so short notice Toby, and thank you for your hospitality and patience, Dad. I couldn't have asked for better company on this glorious day."

"So have you given any thought as to a honeymoon destination? Remember Aunt Meg and I offered to pay for your honeymoon as a wedding gift."

"And we said you don't have to. You guys have already done too much by letting us have the wedding weekend at your place."

"And don't you forget about it when I'm wearing a diaper and drooling on my bib!"

Trent added quickly, "So you mean this morning?"

"Shut up brat!" Harold laughed out loud.

"Toby, you seem awfully quiet today. Is everything ok," asked Trent a little concerned.

"No... I don't know how can you manage to be so lively after a couple of days of bachelor partying - in Cancun nonetheless - especially last night."

"Wait, what happened last night," asked Harold with a clear FOMO across his face.

"Nothing your faint decrepit old man's heart would have withstood," said Toby.

Trent was glad the odd pair were getting along so fast. Toby was like a new member of the family.

"Shut up queer-do."

Trent and Toby sprayed beer out of their noses as the comment caught them off guard. Coincidentally both were sipping their beer at the time.

"You are alright old timer," said Tobias as he raised his beer to toast with them again. "I heard you jumped off a plane to get a woman to say `yes´ to you." Then asked Tobias to the `soon to be´ husband.

"Well, being in love does that to you, makes you go a little crazy."

"I wasn´t aware I raised such a romantic kamikaze. I am proud of you, my son."

"Thank you, Pops."

"That means a lot coming from your frigid ass. Should I keep calling you pops," Trent asked in a joking manner.

"Nah, you should start calling me ´Lady Fulfill-her´ brat."

"Sure, Lady suits just fine," Trent quickly responded.

"Shut up, you little flying seagull shit."

They all laughed and cheered again.

"Which reminds me," Harold and Toby exchanged glances.

"Now?" Tobias asked Harold.

"I hope so, good time as any I guess."

Tobias left the room for a moment.

"What is going on? What are you guys up to?"

"It is time to change the dynamic of the moment. I want you to get serious for a second here."

"What's going on Dad? You are scaring me. Is this another one of your childish pranks?"

"Not this time kid." Harold was dead serious when Tobias came back with a shoe-size box. He gave Harold the box and quickly seated back down.

"Ok Trent, what I have here is something very personal... to you. Many years ago I took the liberty of looking through your father's personal possessions after he passed away. Nobody else would, so I gathered them here in this box and kept them in storage until the right moment. The stuff in here is all for you. I asked Tobias to go to the storage unit to retrieve it and bring it back for you. Everything in the box is safe for you to see today. I've made sure there were no surprises, except for one thing. A closed letter which I didn´t feel right opening since it was addressed to you. Tobias and I can leave you alone to look through it and read the letter if you want to. No matter what is in that letter - good or bad - I'm sure you can handle it since I raised a strong man. All I can say is he was once my best friend before an illness took away the friend I loved, so no matter who you encounter in that envelope, know there was light in him too. I hope he left you some glimpse of that beautiful light."

With that, Harold and Toby got up and solemnly left the room.

Trent stared at that box for countless minutes. He held in his hands the memory of a man he never met and he wasn't sure he wanted to. He just learned of his existence a few days ago and although he was thankful for the convenience of his and Cindy's situation, the man in the box was a stranger to him. But why was it so hard to glimpse inside the box then?

`Come on Trent, grow a pair,´ he thought.

He slowly opened the box. Inside there were trinkets and pictures. Pictures of him and his mother. He and what apparently were his parents, grandpa and grandma. Surely dead by now. Trent wondered if there was a side of that family he could reach or should reach. More pictures of him at different ages. But one stood out. One of the man holding a baby. His eyes swelled with tears and he was surprised to find out he was smiling. They were happy tears.

Other things like cassette tapes, a Swiss army knife, eyeglasses, and a golden ring. He took the ring and put it in his pocket. Then the letter, right behind the last photograph of the baby.

The envelope read, `to my son´ in simple shaky cursive.

My dear son,

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Guys, get in here!" Yelled Trent.

Harold and Toby bolted in as if they were leaning against the door.

"I want you here with me before I proceed with the letter." Trent kept reading out loud.

I write this from a place of clarity. I promised your mother that I would be sober for the birth, It´s the hardest thing I have ever done but it's worth it.

Now Trent realized why the writing was so shaky.

It´s a dark place where I'm at and I don't see a way out but I promise I'll keep on fighting because you and your mother are worthy, but there´s stuff I've done, shit I've seen. War... I hope you never have to go through it.

If you get this letter it means I didn´t make it.

See, I'm a weak man and the booze turns me into a monster and I don't know if I can beat him, I'm afraid I'm going to do something stupid. I don't want to hurt you or your mother, as that would mean the end of my journey in this place. But if there is something else after life, I'll be looking out for you from the other side. Forever, I swear.

Anyway right now you are sound asleep in your crib next to me, your mother is recovering from labor and is sound asleep too. You are the most beautiful baby to me and I´ll do anything in my power to see you become the man I never could.

But enough of me, let's talk about you and your future. I'm writing this for your wedding, I think it is a beautiful tradition I once heard from a friend. I never gave it much thought until today and being sober and realizing the precarious and probably brief state I'm in.

I confess to you that I would love to marry your mother and make an honest woman out of her but first I need to beat all the turmoil that dwells within me.

So take it or leave it, this is some advice I've gathered here and there, mostly from my brothers-in-arms while we waited in a ditch in the middle of the jungle.

Love is not a feeling, it is a choice. You choose to love someone every day, even when it is hard, even when you disagree, even when you are tired, angry, or hurt. You choose to love someone because they are worth it, because they make your life better, because they are part of you.

Love is not selfish, it is generous. You give more than you take, you serve more than you demand, you forgive more than you blame. You give more than you expect to receive, because love is not a transaction, it is a gift.

Love is not easy, it is challenging. It requires patience, communication, compromise, and sacrifice. It requires honesty, loyalty, respect, and trust. It requires courage, humility, gratitude, kindness. It requires work, but it is the most rewarding work you will ever do.

Love is not perfect, it is beautiful. It is beautiful in its flaws, struggles, and growth. It is beautiful in its diversity, in its uniqueness, in its expression. It is beautiful in its joy, in its pain, in its healing. It is beautiful because it is real.

My son, I hope that one day you will find the love of your life, and that you will cherish her as I cherish your mother. I hope that you will treat her with dignity and honor, with tenderness and passion, with devotion and faithfulness. I hope that you will support her dreams and goals, that you will share her joys and sorrows, and that you will comfort her fears and doubts. I hope that you will grow old with her and that you will never stop loving her.

You are my son, and I love you with all my heart.

Your father

Ronald

All three men were weeping by the end.

"Bunch of crybabies," Harold said.

"Be careful old man, your face is pruning," Toby said.

"Yes, I finally saw a glimpse of what my friend used to be. If you are ok with it, I would like to show the letter to Meg."

"Of course Dad. Here you go. Just put it back in the box later, please."

"Will do."

"As the wedding planner, I need to advise you that time is running short and we need to start to get ready. Don't forget your diaper, Harold."

"Shut up cock blower."

As they got ready, the banter kept going and going and Trent loved every second of it.

——-

Cindy was standing in front of the full body mirror in Meg and Harold's room, admiring the lingerie she was going to wear under her wedding dress. A white lacy silk combo with a garter belt and see-through brassiere. The girls were sitting on the bed stunned.

"You look like a bunny," said Gaby.

"Yeah definitely a centerfold," added Alma.

"You should definitely do a Budoir photo session," Francesca offered.

"Aw, thank you, guys, you are so sweet."

Sophie had been very quiet. "I need to find me a man, like right now." She got up and stormed out.